Pleasuring Virginia Pt. 01

Story Info
A mature man orally pleasures an older woman.
1.5k words
4.42
22.4k
18

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had just become empty nesters and moved into a townhouse in a different part of town. We settled in with our cat and began getting to know our neighborhood. An older lady lived two houses down with her daughter and granddaughter. We first meet them during a late afternoon walk. My wife and I often traveled for work and were looking for a cat sitter. The older lady mentioned at that time that her granddaughter would be an excellent cat sitter.

I was totally captivated the first time I met Virginia, the grandmother. It was her enormous shapely, immensely desirable breasts which immediately captured my intense attention. They still take my breath away. Words fail me. I definitely could not control my excitement. Virginia has short white hair and is in her mid-seventies. She came across as a confident, capable woman. She was not skinny and was not fat. She was strong and solid, and those luscious breasts demanded my attention.

I kept thinking about Virginia and her luscious breasts. I have always been attracted to older women. I think it is their experience and strength that really grabs me. Since I am in my fifties, these ladies are now aged 70 and higher. I fantasized about how I would pleasure her breasts. I often masturbated in the shower, thinking about how her breasts would feel and taste.

Virginia and I would occasionally talk, but other people were always present. I tried, but probably did not succeed in covering my staring at her magnificent breasts. All our conversations were pleasant, and she never displayed any interest in having a relationship other than as a neighbor.

One day, that all changed.

I remember it all so clearly. It was a Thursday night. I just returned from a business trip. My wife was out of town for another day. I walked over to her townhouse after dinner to leave the payment for the granddaughter cat sitting. I have to admit that I was hoping that only Virginia would be there.

Virginia opened the door wearing a short sundress and holding a glass of wine. She greeted me with a wide smile and I thought a hint of something else in her eyes. I was once again startled by her command and appearance. I somehow said that I was dropping off the payment for cat sitting. She looked me over and invited me in for a glass of wine. I noticed it was quiet in the house. I asked about her daughter and granddaughter and was told they were away until Monday.

We chatted awhile about the wine and the weather. It was a pleasant conversation. Our conversation eventually slowed, and I thought it was ending when she turned everything in an entirely different direction.

Virginia directly stated that it used to bother her when men would stare at her breasts. She paused as she took in my startled reaction. She said that now she views the staring as a compliment, since she realized that she has complete control. Virginia told me it was obvious that I was openly staring at her breasts. She paused again. I was initially unsure how best to respond. I thought quickly and then went with my instincts. I decided to match her direct approach. I did not deny nor downplay my interest. I told her how magnificent she and her breasts are. I looked directly into her eyes and told her how much I wanted to pleasure them in every possible way. She told me to describe exactly how I would pleasure them. I did as she directed. I described exactly how her magnificent breasts deserved to be expertly caressed, cuddled and suckled.

Virginia leaned over and intently stared into my eyes. She firmly said that I must understand that this would ONLY be about her pleasure. No man was ever going to use her again for his pleasure. She said that she would determine everything that would happen and that my pleasure is not her concern. I nodded and said that I understood. She repeated that this would ONLY be about her pleasure, not mine. I agreed that this was the way it should be.

Virginia gave me another intense look and stood up to move to the far right end of the large sofa in her living room. She opened the top buttons of her sundress. She reached behind her back to undo her bra strap. Her magnificent breasts were finally exposed. She curled her finger at me to command me to come to her. She then told me that she would give me only one chance to prove that I could properly pleasure her.

I rose on shaky legs. I could not keep my eyes off of her magnificent breasts as I approached the sofa. I laid down on my right side across her lap. She cradled my head with her hands, and I cradled her left breast with both my hands. I stuck out my tongue and began to lick her large extended nipple. I felt her arousal as I used the tip of my tongue to begin to worship her breast.

The harder I licked, the more she responded. I kept licking harder as I caressed her left breast with my hands. I then opened my mouth as wide as I could to take in as much of her breast as possible. Her breast was delicious and completely filled my mouth.

I suckled her breast with my lips and used my tongue to caress her nipple. Since I already knew how I felt, I focused entirely on how Virginia responded. I felt her arousal increasing, so I kept licking harder as I moved my mouth all around her breast. I heard her moans as I suckled her breast deeper and harder.

I felt her force my mouth even deeper on to her left breast. I heard her moans and felt her leg push against the side of my head. I kept my focus on her as I continued to suckle her breast. I would take her breast deep into my mouth and then firmly lick her nipple as I gradually moved my mouth to focus only on her nipple. I lost track of time as I continued to pleasure her breasts exactly as she desired.

She eventually lifted my head off of her left breast to direct me to her right breast. I turned slightly so that I could suckle her right breast while continuing to caress her left breast now with only my right hand. I repeated all I previously had done to her right breast with my hand, mouth, lips and tongue. I felt her arousal increasing as I flicked my tongue harder and suckled her breast deeper. I eventually removed my hand from her left breast and began to caress her thigh. I felt her response as she rubbed her leg harder against my hand.

After a long time, I felt her hands once again remove my mouth from her breast. She held my head in her hands and intently looked at me. Virginia told me that I had to now finish what I started. Virginia pushed my head further away and then lifted her sundress up over her stomach. She wore a sheer black panty. I saw that her panty was moist, and I could smell her arousal.

She pointed down to her pussy. I shifted over to kneel between her open legs. She quickly grabbed the sides of her panty and lowered it over her long legs. She adjusted the couch pillow behind her. She grabbed my head firmly with her strong hands and pushed my face into her excited pussy.

Her pussy was shaved and wide open. I stuck out my tongue and slowly licked her pussy from bottom to top. I paused at the top to give extra attention to her throbbing clitoris. I went back to the bottom with my tongue and once again licked her from bottom to top. I felt her response and heard her moans as I kept licking her entire pussy harder and deeper.

I licked her pussy until I felt her hands push me even deeper into it. I then put my tongue in as deep as it could go inside her pussy. I placed the top of my lip over her throbbing clitoris. She responded with an even deeper moan and pushed me deeper into her pussy. All I felt was her arousal as I gradually sucked her clitoris harder and harder between my upper lip and tongue.

I felt her begin to shake as she reached her climax. I licked and sucked harder and harder until I felt and then tasted her explosion. My entire focus was pleasuring her pussy exactly as she desired. Her moans grew as she continued to orgasm and pushed my face and tongue somehow even deeper into her pussy.

After a long time, Virginia finally pushed my face away. I stared at her wet and satisfied pussy. She smiled down at me and then told me that I did well. That I "would do!"

I smiled back at her and gently kissed the inside of her wet thighs.