Pleasuring Virginia Pt. 02

Story Info
Virginia and I continue our erotic adventures.
1.8k words
4.15
12.1k
12

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story immediately follows Pleasuring Virginia Part 1.

I felt great after my first erotic adventure with Virginia. I immediately went home and masturbated twice, thinking of our time together. I could still smell and taste her breasts and pussy. Knowing that I gave her a stunning orgasm kept arousing me. The happy glow lasted an entire week.

I started to wonder what would happen next. Should I contact her, or should I wait until she contacted me? It was clear that she was in charge, but shouldn't I let her know that I am interested in pleasuring her again? I went back and forth on this thought and was about to contact her when I received a text with a date and time. I responded that I would be there.

I was excited and counted down the hours until the designated time. Virginia greeted me with a smile and a glass of wine at the door. She was once again stunning. Her strong and confident matter accentuated her enormous, delicious breasts. Her short white hair looked especially sexy with her yellow round eyeglasses. Once again, she invited me in for a glass of wine. We sat in her living room with her directing the conversation. We chatted about several topics.

Finally, Virginia steered our conversation in the direction I was hoping it would go. She said how much she enjoyed how I pleasured her during our first time together. She reinforced that it was ONLY about her pleasure and that there are other ways that she wants to be pleasured. She made it clear that she was in charge of what we did together. I would either have to accept it or move on. I said that I understood and that this is the way it should be.

Virginia then told me exactly what she wanted that evening. She was quite explicit in her description and made it clear that there would be no changes from what she wanted. My only decision was to say yes or no.

I said YES.

I went back to my home to prepare myself exactly as she specified. I completed all my assigned tasks and walked back to her townhouse. I knocked at her door wearing only jeans, a white tee shirt and sneakers. She opened the door and greeted me with a hard look.

"Well, you have come back because you need some special attention". I nodded. Thank you for seeing me, I said. "Well, you're not going to stand on the porch all night, so get in here". Virginia then roughly grabbed my hand and led me downstairs to the family room. There was an old sofa covered by a white sheet. She let go of my hand and lifted her sundress over her head. Her magnificent breasts pointed directly at me. She was now wearing only a lace black panty. "Well, there is no time like the present, so let's get started on what you need". I told her I was thankful for her taking care of me this way. She smiled. "I will always be there for what you need".

I faced her as I laid across her lap. She cradled my head. I gently placed both hands on her left breast. I opened my mouth and placed it over her erect nipple. I suckled her nipple as she had previously directed me. I took her entire breast into my mouth and gently suckled it. My lips opened and closed over her breast while my tongue gently licked her nipple. It was an exquisite feeling. Very mellow. I only heard the gentle noise of my sucking as she caressed my head. "I will always be there for you". This continued for a very long time.

Eventually I felt her tap my head. She told me I've drained this breast and that it was time to move over to her other breast. I removed my lips from her breast and told her that I had to go pee. She told me to shush and to get back to doing what I needed to do. I suckled her right breast exactly as I did her left breast. I suckled a bit harder and heard her increasingly happy moans. This again went on for a long time, with the passion continuing to grow.

She eventually tapped my head again, and I removed my face from her breast. I immediately told her that I really needed to go pee. I really did need to go as I had drank all the liquid as she directed when she first told me what to do earlier this evening. "You should be able to hold your pee". She then directed me back to her left breast.

I suckled her breasts for a long time. I alternated between both breasts as she directed. Every time I switched breasts I told her that I had to go pee and every time she told me to hold it. Eventually, I heard her give me the preplanned signal that she was now ready to move on to the next phase.

I laid on my right side facing her as I once again suckled her left breast. My cock was pressed up against her right hip. I relaxed and just let my piss flow. I really did have to go, and it felt great to release it. Immediately I felt the wetness grow through my jeans and smelled the piss between us. Virginia gasped when she looked down and saw the growing piss stain. She felt the stinky wetness on her bare thigh. She roughly pushed me off of her and began yelling at me. "What is wrong with you. You are so bad. Look at what you have done. Making a mess all over the sofa and me. You are so very bad".

Virginia ordered me to stand up and take off all my clothes. I stood naked in front of her and tried to cover up my cock. She stood up and slapped me hard on my cheek. She used her other hand to slap me hard on the other side of my face. "Immediately get into that bathroom". She told me how angry she was. "I took time out of my day to help you as you begged, and this is how you treat me". She slapped my bare ass hard as I walked towards the open bathroom door.

Once we got into the bathroom, Virginia reached around me to turn on the large walk-in shower. She removed her panty and we were both naked. She grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her into the shower. She then pushed me under the steam of water and grabbed the bar of soap. She then very roughly washed all the piss off of me. She had me bend over when she washed 'my dirty hole'. She roughly grabbed my cock and balls. She squeezed them tight as she forcibly scrubbed them with the bar soap. When I complained, she slapped my face and told me to stand in the corner. She ordered me to open my mouth and then forced the pissy soap bar into my mouth. She told me to shut up and accept my punishment. After she removed the soap and rinsed it off, she washed herself while I stood in the corner of the shower watching her luscious body.

Virginia eventually turned off the water and left the shower to dry off. She made a point of spreading her legs and pointing her pussy at me as she slowly dried everything off. She put her towel away and grabbed a fresh towel. She curled her finger at me to command me to stand in front of her. She then roughly dried me off. She was even rougher when she grabbed my cock and balls to towel them dry. I started to complain, and she stopped to give me a hard look as she raised her hand. I immediately stopped, and she went back to drying my already dry cock with even rougher treatment. She then told me to march back into the family room.

Virginia sat back down on the sofa as I stood in front of her with my eyes looking at my feet. She yelled at me again. "You are so very bad. You will be severely punished so that you will finally learn your lesson". She reached over to grab the hair brush on the table to her left. She grabbed the solid yellow brush and pounded it into her open hand. I cringed when I heard the noise. Virginia then told me what was going to happen. I was told to lay across her lap with my hands over my head and feet over the side of the sofa. She squeezed my cock and balls between her legs. I was told that if I moved my hands or feet that the spanking would not count and that twice more would be given to replace it.

Virginia then began to spank my bottom. She and her hair brush were relentless as she alternated pounding both cheeks from top to bottom. I heard the slap of the hair brush and her voice telling me how bad I was and how much I deserved this punishment and did not deserve her. The pain was intense. It took all of my focus not to move my arms or legs as she turned my bottom into one large red and purple bruise. Eventually I let go. All I felt was the serenity of being in sub space. She kept pounding away as I drifted off. She eventually stopped the spanking and told me to get off of her lap and kneel in front of her.

There were tears in my eyes as I hugged her legs and told her how sorry I was. She said, "Are you sorry about being punished or sorry that you hurt me?" I said it was both. Virginia took a deep breath. "What will I do with you?" She paused for a moment. "Well, you now have to finish what you started". She pushed me away and opened up her long legs. She adjusted the pillows on the couch and laid back. She pointed at her wet, open pussy and told me that I knew what to do.

I immediately buried my face in her pussy. Virginia grabbed my head with both hands to keep me exactly where she wanted. I began licking her pussy from bottom to top. I kept licking deeper and harder and gave increasing attention to her enlarged clitoris. Her moans were loud and kept growing in intensity. I was totally caught up with the moment as I devoured her pussy. She kept shouting. "Yes, Yes". She told me that I was now doing good. This praise made me lick her pussy and her clitoris even harder. Eventually, she exploded all over my face. She kept my face buried in her pussy as she let spasm after spasm of orgasm flow through her. I happily lapped all her fluids and pussy until she eventually pushed me away.

She smiled at me and told me for the second time that I did well and that I "will do!".

I kissed the inside of her wet thighs.