All Comments on 'Pledge Night'

by DarkkBrothaOne

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story. Very well written. Just would suggest having somebody review it before publishing to catch the couple of typos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pt2

Maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very poor choice of words!

Alonso tells Alex, that he doesn't care if the piece of ass he gets is 99 years of age, and a quadriplegic. Millions of people around the world, including I, am unlucky enough to have some incident in their lives leaving them with quadriplegia. Many lead active and enjoyable sex lives.

Your description makes all quadriplegics sound among the lowest of life forms, that even sex with one of those will qualify Alex to be an "Omegaman". Perhaps some day, you may find yourself in that situation, and only worthy of only a "Charity fuck", because someone takes pity on you, or to qualify for some fraternity.

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 4 years ago

Anonymous could have explained about quadriplegics better than just jumping down your throat about it... But fuck it I give it 10/10... Keep up the superb writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkkBrothaOne@DarkkBrothaOne
A light-skinned brotha who had an unexpected experience that changed my life. Love chat, intelligent conversation, and humor. No, I will not EVER be into Race Play, so don't ask. Nor do I do Scat, toilet, BDSM, Futa, furries, or Dom/Sub (nothing against those of you that do......