Pledge Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like an eternity, Alex raised up on his arms, his breathing matching his sister's. Shallow, vapid, as if they were trying to inhale a room full of tungsten fluoride.

"Charlotte, that was..."

"Oh no you don't...don't you move another muscle you big, beautiful son-of-a-bitch! No way are you taking that fat ass dick out of me and making me have another orgasm. Just sit still...please." Charlotte reprimanded. Her right hand covering his mouth and her left grabbing his ass to keep him in place.

For several seconds, the two siblings lay motionless. Completely spent from the soul draining experience they just had. The air filled with the musky smell of their sexual coupling. Their bodies covered in sweat. In the fading light of night, the sun began to male its accent into the sky. Just peaking over the horizon. Charlotte felt empty as she felt the last of Alex's monster cock deflate from her walls. Touching her brother's face, she looked marveled at his incredibly handsome face.

"We did it. And thank you. That was indeed...just...WOW! I have no words lil' brother. Never would've thought I would have such a great fuck from you. But I'm glad I did." Alex blushed. "Hey...don't go thinking just because you rocked my world in every way possible, that this is going to happen again. So, be prepared to take this to your grave. And if anyone ever asks me about it...I'm denying it ever took place. Then I'm coming after you to chop that magnificent dick of yours CLEAN OFF! We have an understanding?"

Alex couldn't hold back his cheese-eating grin. "I know. And I thank YOU sis, for loving me so much to do this for me. But if I can't tell anyone...how am I going to convince Alonzo? I mean...that's what all this was for; right?!"

Charlotte panicked. In all her machinations to do this (and the innumerable orgasms she had just experienced), she had forgotten all about Alex's pledge. Then, it hit her. The perfect proof he could use. And she could cover herself and him from any further reprisal.

"Get up. It's almost time for you to get out of here anyway. They start dorm searches in a while and depending on who's on duty, they might start early."

Alex moved over by the window where he deposited his clothes. Dressing quickly, his eyes caught a peculiar sight. Charlotte had rummaged into a drawer and retrieved a sexy pair of pink panties that she was currently stepping out of, before she rubbed it all over her pussy.

"Charlotte...what are you doing?!" Alex asked totally confused.

"Never mind all that. Just take these to Alonzo and tell him the name "'Professor Lockhart. He'll know what it means." She said shoving her hands into Alex's pant's pockets. "Now go out the window before you're caught!"

Just as Alex was placing his leg out the jamb, Charlotte pulled his lips to hers in the most passion filled kiss of the whole encounter. For a second, Alex was lost in the moment. "Remember Alex, I love you, always have..."

"Always will." He stated. The smile never leaving his lips. With a small push, Alex tumbled head over ass out the window. Landing unceremoniously on his aching back. No longer a virgin, but clumsy as ever. The more things change. Just the sound of a car pulling to a stop in the dorm's circle caught his attention. With all the strength he could muster, he sprinted off int the distance. A date with destiny in front of him.

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT." Alonzo spat. Behind the door of his President's office in the Frat house, Alonzo moved slowly. It had taken the better part of an hour to kick al the half-naked and hung-over bodies off the premises. Not to mention the little freshman piece of ass he ran through last night. She was sure to make a decent if not round and slightly used Alpha. The headache throbbed maddeningly behind his eyes as he filled his coffee cup. Reaching in a drawer, he took to aspirin and slammed them home. Washing them down with the hot liquid.

"AHHHHH!! I don't believe for a single second that some desperate ass girl let you hit it last night! Ain't no way! You sully your family name and this organization by trying to cover your ineptitude with lies." He said at the form of Alex in front of him. He had planned it so carefully. Laid all the traps, was assured by the Vice President of AKL after she sucked him off that Alex would NEVER get laid before the time period was up.

"Sorry 'Big Brotha Smooth Tip,' I have no reason to lie to you. I had the best sex on the planet last night. And I can prove it."

"Oh yeah...how? Show me the desperate, lame, fat ass WHALE that let you hit last night! Go ahead liar! Prove it!!"

Deftly, and with a smug look on his face, Alex pulled the pink panties from his pocket. In a flash, Alonzo snatched them out of Alex's grasp to inspect the damp material in his fist. When he laid his eyes on them, his heart dropped down to hell. In his hands, he held the same pair of panties that he gave Charlotte those many years ago, the tiny, commemorative lock undone at the top of them. His eyes went wide.

"Go ahead Big Brother...put 'em to your nose and take a real good, deep sniff!" Alex baited.

Alonzo didn't have to. He could smell the rich aroma of sex that still permeated from the wet material. His hands began to tremble as the realization began to dawn on him what had happened.

"No way...that's impossible...that's DISGUSTING!! She your..."

"THAT'S RIGHT ZO! She is...and what's more, she said I was better than you EVER were. But, more importantly, I fulfilled my test. And you can't say anything about it. Sister or not, I got laid last night; and YOU never specified WHO I had to do it with. So, pronounce me an OAE right now! I have FUCKING WELL earned it!" He said as he snatched the panties back.

Alonzo slumped in his chair. The headache ratcheting up to 1,000. A defeated look of resignation in his eyes. "No. I can't...as President...I can't...you sullied your..."

Alex grabbed a tight handful of Alonzo's shirt. A rage never seen in eyes before boring death stares into Alonzo's very soul. Alonzo was never one to be given over to terror at the hands of ANY" man before. But this one in front of him...was no longer just ANY man.

"OH YES THE FUCK YOU WILL!!" Alex added. "You WILL pronounce me an OAE eight now AND keep this secret. Because the last thing charlotte said before I left her bed...was to tell you to remember PROFESSOR LOCKHART!!"

The cowering man's eyes bulged to the size of 24' inch rims. He had thought the name of Professor Lockhart was lost to the sands of time of his past. It was a burning scandal that almost burned OAE and him to the very ground. He had no idea that when Marissa Lockhart invited him to spend a few hours pounding out a passing grade in her class, that in his inebriated state that her daughter would seduce him into her bed as well. Never mind the fact she came up pregnant a few weeks later. Not wanting to destroy the university and face criminal charges herself, Marissa quietly transferred to another school. But the case was still open as far as the law was concerned. That was some smoke Zo was NOT EVER going to be ready to deal with.

"T-t-t-tell Frank to give you a weeks' worth of shirts from the locker..."Brotha Cool Prince," Welcome to OAE."

Alex let him go, a minor shove to place the exclamation point to the conversation. "Thank you 'Big Brotha Smooth Tip.' I expect that you will make it official to EVERYONE later today...right? Don't EVER make me come back in here." He said on his way out the door. Defeated, and spent, Alonzo sat mute in his empty office. A beaten man. "That whole family is crazy." He said through the silently falling tears. A growing wet stain spreading in his shorts.

"And if you look over this way...you will see one of 6 quad circles on this campus."

Said the tall, raven-haired woman walking the freshmen across the campus. She was distinguished by the black, lime-green, and white shirt with the letters AKL emblazoned on the front. However, unlike the rest of the girls they had passed so far, her shirt was pinned with a gold-framed nametag that read: Charlotte Maisonne, President AKL Inc. "They all feature a Concrete table and chairs for studying, that represents the educational commitment this university expects, a swing set, that represents the peace that can be found here, and some logo of the school. This one here, has an artist's sculpture of our Blue Panther at it. And would you look at that...here is one of our finest studying away as we speak."

Alex hadn't been paying attention to any of his surroundings. He was too engrossed in his Applied Nuclear Physics textbook, while also enjoying the warm rays of the lazy afternoon sun being taken in by his favorite black OAE t-shirt.

"Oh, Brothaaaa Coooooool Prince?!" The angelic voice stabbed through his concentration. Looking up, he saw Charlotte standing as beautiful and regal as ever. Surrounded by a bevy of young-looking onlookers. No doubt the latest batch of new enrollees to South Louis A&T.

"I was wondering, if we could pull you away from your very strenuous studies to speak to these fine-young applicants?" Charlotte sang.

"Sure, no problem." Alex replied. A Cheshire grin appearing on his lips. Immediately, Alex went into his fraternities choreographed "salute," ending with a mighty shout of "OAE!" Charlotte quickly responded with a sexy version of "AKL! Meeeeoooowwww!"

The gathered onlookers were thrilled. It was evident quickly by the whoops and hollers that there were at least a few who might hold potential as future inductees. Alex and Charlotte spent about 15 minutes answering a myriad of questions from the group. One in particular was enraptured with Alex from the outset. Beautiful, smooth ebony skin, short, powerful legs, long, straight, midnight black hair, and thighs that unquestionably led to a fat, round ass. But it was her eyes that set her apart. The light brown, slanted orbs without question spoke of a lineage that came from Asia. But her skin tone said all Mother Africa.

"Are all OAE guys like you?" She asked. Swiping a few stray strands of hair from her beautiful round face.

"Oh no..." Charlotte chimed in. "I promise you THIS ONE HERE...is a ONE OF A KIND!! Oh...and ladies...as far as I know...he's SINGLE!!"

That began a row of whoops and howls from the guys, while the girls began to whisper silently amongst themselves. "OK...knock it off folks." Charlotte kidded the crowd. "I'm sure this hard-working man has to get back to his studies. Let's leave him to it. If you will all walk South in the direction of that line of trees, I'll show you the cafeteria where the University will serve you a free meal for taking the tour, and South Louis A&T boasts one of the best Culinary Arts programs in the South! Go ahead...I'll catch up in a sec."

As the throng walked ahead, Charlotte turned to her brother. A smile creasing her lips. "So, how does it feel to be the new OAE Treasurer?"

"Not bad...honestly, not much different than any other day."

"Uh huh." Charlotte mocked. "She likes you; you know. Her name's Claudia. And she's looking to join the track team. Apparently she has a sister that's visiting Fisk right now. But I'm trying to get them to come here."

"Why Charlotte...is that a slight, green tinged spark of jealousy I'm hearing?!"

"Excuse YOU sir! Whatever could you be talking about?!!" Holding her hand to her chest in mock indignation. "Are you coming through tonight Big Man?"

Reaching in his pocket, Alex produced his keys, showing a tiny one just made for a pair of panties.