Pledging

Story Info
Young woman's LAST attempt to pledge a sorority.
5.6k words
4.14
26.6k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-DAY 17- The Dean's House

"I'm gonna be OK...I got this..." Lee kept telling herself as she paced nervously.

It was almost 11:00PM on Thursday and she was at the backdoor to the Dean's residence waiting for someone to answer. A light appeared through the curtains and she quickly steadied herself as the door slowly opened.

"Please come in." Dean Cassandra Young smiled at her.

"Thank you, Dean Young...I mean...Pledge Mistress..." Lee corrected as she enacted the customary head bow and entered the spacious kitchen.

She positioned herself in the center of the kitchen and waited nervously, hands behind her back, looking straight ahead as the older women closed and secured the door. There was a long pause after she did. Lee tried to follow Dean Young's soft footsteps as she padded about the room for several minutes. There was the sudden sound of wood sliding against tile behind her.

"So, Ms. Richardson," Dean Young finally said, "do you understand why I insisted you come and see me?"

"Yes, Pledge Mistress." She answered, turning in the direction of the woman now sitting at the kitchen table.

"And why is that...?" the Dean then asked.

Lee wasn't quite prepared for the question.

"Because...I've been..." she stammered. "This is my...third time being on line..."

"Your THIRD TIME..." Dean Young emphasized interrupting her. "You are the FIRST potential in the history of this chapter to have attempted pledging Kappa Lambda Tau three times..."

There was another long, uncomfortable silence.

Lee was actually one of five pledges (called "Petals", full members were called "Roses"). She was a senior, the other four were sophomores she'd met only a week before the pledge period. Her previous failures set off alarms that prompted her lone appearance at the Dean's residence.

"Most potentials wouldn't make a second attempt, let alone - a THIRD." Dean Young continued. "If you fail this time, Ms. Richardson, it will leave a glaring blemish on this chapter...and on MY reputation."

"Y-Yes, Pledge Mistress..." Lee acknowledged. She had been told the same several times, by several people over the course of the last three weeks, including her mother, aunt and older sisters - all "ravishing Ladies of Kappa Lambda Tau".

The chair scraped loudly against the floor as the short, stocky, dark-complexioned older woman rose and approached her as if she intended to run her over.

"I will NOT allow that to happen!" She hissed directly in her face. "And I will NOT make this easy for you..."

Due to the height difference between herself and Lee, Dean Young raised up on her toes to get closer to the younger woman's face. Her ample breasts pressed against her own and Lee felt breathe and spittle on her neck and cheek. This had the effect of causing an annoying chill to ripple down the back of her neck. Water filled Lee's eyes and she suppressed the urge to fall to the floor and cower in the fetal position. Dean Young stood there staring intensely into her face for several long seconds, before turning and walking towards the hallway.

"Come with me." She said.

Lee turned and followed, making sure she was at least three steps behind.

She took notice of what the older woman was wearing - a silk, thigh length, pale-blue night gown and a silk, knee-length, jet black robe - the colors of Kappa Lambda Tau. Her feet were bare, and her grey-streaked dread-locks piled in a bun atop her head.

They passed along the dimly lit hallway finally entering what Lee assumed was the living room. She stopped and waited as Dean Young switched on a table lamp, sat down in the adjoining wing-back chair, and poured herself a stiff drink from a decanter.

"I could definitely use one of those right now..." Lee thought to herself. Her nerves had been on edge ever since she decided to pledge KLT (again).

Dean Young loosened the bun and her locks fell an inch past her shoulders. She took another long drink from the snifter, placed the glass on the table, crossed her legs and settled back into the chair. This gave her an almost "regal" appearance.

"Let's begin with some history..." she then instructed.

For 20 minutes Lee recited the history of both Kappa Lambda Tau and the Lambda Mu chapter:

"...African American sisterhood founded in '19-blah-blah-blah' at 'blah-blah-blah College'...founded by 'Honorable Sisters blah, blah and blah'...notable figures include 'her and her'...notable accomplishments and events were 'this, that and the other thing'..."

After hearing it all these years, she'd finally memorized it. Until now it never really mattered to her; just a bunch of names, places and dates that her mother and aunt mentioned over and over. Lee always figured she'd eventually become a member of KLT, but never imagined that it would be so hard or take so much time and effort on her part. She was a legacy after all. Her mom, Aunt Judy, her sisters, Mattie and Kendra, were all KLT "Roses". Even one of the founders was a distant relation.

Secretly, she assumed they would "just let her in". But she couldn't have been more wrong.

Inherently, Lee was a lazy and spoiled young woman, very accustomed to things "going her way" or being "given to her". When confronted with difficult situations, she simply dropped them or walked away.

It wouldn't be the case this time.

When she pledged the first time, she quit after the first weekend. The second time, she quit before the third weekend. Now she was a graduating senior. This was her last opportunity; she had no choice - do it or forget it. But the thought of not being a member was more than she could bare.

Lee was prepared to do whatever she had to do to become a "Rose of Kappa Lambda Tau".

"Very good." Dean Young congratulated her when she finished her recitation. "And I'm very flattered that you chose to include my accomplishments in your Lambda Mu history..."

"Thank you, Pledge Mistress." Lee answered, hoping this attempt at kissing-up might save her some grief.

Dean Young refreshed her glass and took another deep sip. She then spent the next 30 minutes peppering Lee with random questions, most of them VERY personal and sexual in nature, trying her best to unnerve and rattle the girl. For the most part she succeeded; Lee stammered and stuttered and fumbled through her answers.

"...How many intimate encounters have you had this semester...Have any of your partners been women...? Are you usually the aggressor...? Do you swallow...? How many times a week do you pleasure yourself...?"

"...Only one...some...a few times, but not recently...I forget...sometimes, I guess, I'm not sure...I-I guess, a little...four - NO - only once...! I really don't do that...maybe just - I mean, NO...never...!"

After Dean Young was sufficiently amused she studied Lee from head to toe while considering what she wanted to do with her next. She needed to find out how badly this young lady wanted to become a KLT Rose.

"Go upstairs to my bedroom, second door on the left. On the dresser there's a bottle of scented oil. Bring it to me."

"Yes, Pledge Mistress." Lee acknowledged and bowed before leaving the room and following the directions up the stairs.

She switched on the light and entered a bedroom lavishly adorned in pale-blue and black with ornate Rose designs. Lee spotted several glass bottles atop the dresser. The tallest one had a corked lid. She opened it and poured a drop onto her palm and sniffed - definitely oil, with the scent of rose and musk.

She quickly returned to the living room.

"Thank you, Ms. Richardson." Dean Young said taking the bottle. "Now go to the washroom down the hall, and bring a dampened wash-clothe. Warm water with a little soap, please."

"Yes, Pledge Mistress." Lee acknowledged and bowed again before her next task.

She found the washroom and removed one of the neatly folded wash-clothes from a shelf. She let the water run to heat up while she looked for soap. She chose the shower gel, poured some into the wash-clothe and soaked it with water, twisted the excess and returned to the living room.

She presented the dampened wash-clothe to Dean Young, but the older woman stopped her.

"No, no, dear. That's for you." She said draining the remains of her glass and placing it on the table. "Bring the footrest over, please." She then instructed.

Looking around, Lee found a small, plush footrest in the far corner. She brought it over and set it in front of her Pledge Mistress.

Dean Young stretched her dark-brown feet onto the cushion, flexing and stretching her toes.

"If you would be so kind..." she said coyly, flashing a devious smile and gesturing to her feet.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Lee thought, although her face conveyed no emotion.

"Yes, Pledge Mistress." Lee acknowledged and bowed again, before kneeling to gently and thoroughly tend to the older woman. Her feet were small and shapely, her toes perfectly manicured.

Lee had known of much worse tasks performed by pledges, so she took time and care in applying the damp, warm cloth.

"Now the oil..." Dean Young instructed.

Taking the blue bottle and pouring a generous drop onto her palm, Lee rubbed her hands together and began massaging her Pledge Mistress' feet.

"Mmmm... you have very talented hands, Ms. Richardson." Dean Young purred after the first application.

"Thank you, Pledge Mistress."

Cassandra Young closed her eyes and relaxed allowing the two bourbons, the scented oil and the foot massage to take full effect.

Lee became very engrossed in pleasing her Pledge Mistress and put her best effort into massaging and rubbing the scented oil into her feet and toes - it helped to image that someone were attending to her instead. She glanced up at the softly moaning older woman, now thoroughly relaxed, a light sheen of sweat glowing on her skin. Dean Young's knees had parted slightly, revealing an unshaved mound with flecks of grey.

"Holy Shit!" Lee suppressed a gasp. "She's not wearing any panties...!"

Allowing her eyes to travel higher, Lee noticed Dean Young's stiffened nipples protruding against the thin gown fabric.

"No bra either..."

Regardless, Lee was committed. Taking another generous amount of oil she began to rub and massage Dean Young's ankles.

"Is that to your liking, Pledge Mistress?"

"Mmmmm, hmmmm...higher please." Dean Young moaned in reply as she slowly and deliberately spread her legs even more.

Lee's eyes were now wide as her fingers made contact with the Pledge Mistress' calves, knees and inner thighs. She now had a clear view of moist, dark-brown pussy lips.

"Omigod!" She literally screamed in her head. "Why is she flashing her pussy at me? Does she want me to...massage that too...?"

Dean Young opened her eyes and looked down at the anxious pledge. In that instance, Lee's "mask" failed and revealed her concern.

"Are you sure you're ready for this, Ms. Richardson..?" the older woman asked playfully. "How badly do you want KLT...?"

There was another deafening pause that seemed to last forever.

"I-I'm ready, Pledge Mistress..." Lee answered, biting her lower lip.

Dean Young abruptly nudged the footrest out of the way, inched her ample butt-cheeks forward to the edge of the chair and pulled her gown up above her belly. Her thighs were spread as wide as she could with her toes flexed and pointed against the floor. As Lee slowly leaned in, she placed a hand on the back of the younger woman's head and hastened her approach.

This wasn't the first time that Lee had gone down on another woman (nor would it be the last).

Her pussy tasted salty and sweaty. Slowly Lee got into it - again imaging that it was her on the receiving end. She loved it when whomever she was intimate with went down on her. In fact, she demanded it and insisted that they be good at it. She started by kissing and teasing the Dean's lips several times before inserting her tongue between them.

She was tired and still a little scared, but Lee put everything she had into eating out her Pledge Mistress.

"Very good...oh yes...very good, Ms. Richardson..." Dean Young gasped, slowly grinding against Lee's mouth. "Lick that Rose, sweetie...lick that Rose."

For nearly 10 minutes the young, still nervous, and now very horny woman skillfully and hungrily ministered to her Pledge Mistress, the lower half of her face completely covered in her juices.

"My nipples..." Dean Young gasped leaning forward. "Don't forget my nipples..."

Lee glanced up and found the Pledge Mistress' ample breasts straining against the satin fabric. Without removing her mouth, she reached up and massaged her protruding nipples. Traces of the oil left darkened circles where her fingers touched.

"Mmm, that's it, baby...that's how you do it." Dean Young complimented her. She was getting close. When Lee's tongue found her clit, the older woman began to shudder.

"Oh God, yes...!" She came long and hard on the younger woman's face. "Very good...very good..." Dean Young panted as she came down from the high of her intense orgasm.

Lee slowly rose from her knees and collected herself, using the damp cloth to wipe the stickiness from her face. She was shaking; both aroused and in disbelief of what she'd just done.

"Is there...anything else...I can do for you, Pledge Mistress?" she asked, out of breathe. She desperately hoped there wasn't, although she felt like she wanted to do more.

"You did OK, Ms. Richardson..." Dean Young answered smirking. "And I think you've done enough for this evening." Rising on slightly unsteady legs she led Lee back to the kitchen and unlocked the door.

"That's it...? Nothing for me?" Lee followed, feeling a twinge of disappointment.

"That will be all...for tonight." Dean Young said, holding the door open. But before Lee crossed the threshold, Dean Young grabbed her, and pulled her close for an intense, wet kiss.

"Th-thank you, Pledge Mistress..." Lee straightened and hurriedly stumbled through the door when she was released. The suddenness of the kiss shocked her even more than the oral sex.

Dean Cassandra Young snorted a laugh as she watched the nervous young woman rushing across the backyard. She made her way to her bedroom, and before turning off the light sent a text to the Kappa Mu Pledge Mother: "LR did well tonight. DO NOT LET UP - FULL PRESS".

Lee frantically rushed back to her studio apartment.

Once there, she pulled a small pint of vodka from the freezer and downed a healthy gulp, then stripped and jumped into the shower. Still worked up from her evening with Dean Young, she masturbated - twice - before getting out and toweling off. She took another swig of vodka and got into bed, checking for text messages.

There were four - the first was a group text from the Pledge Mother to the Petals telling them to be at the Kappa House by 7:00AM. It was almost 1:00AM.

"Oh, fuck me...!" she shouted at the walls.

She set her alarm for 5:30, rolled onto her stomach and masturbated again - it helped her to relax and fall asleep. She drifted off thinking about a "good hard fuck".

-DAY 18- The Spring Formal and the After-Party

Lee awoke with the alarm feeling as if she hadn't slept at all.

She downed a cup of coffee and a muffin, washed, and then put on the designated attire for the day: "Petal Gear #2 - black Converse high-tops, one pale-blue sock and one black sock, pale-blue yoga pants, and a black hoodie".

The t-shirts and sweatshirts the Petals wore were all adorned with their Line Number (front and back) and Line Name (on back). They were assigned numbers and lined up based on their height; Lee was number 4. Her line name was "Miss Thang III" - the Big Sisters usually just called her "3" or "Tre". Her older sisters had been "Miss Thang" (Mattie) and "Miss Thang II" (Kendra).

By 6:20 she left to meet her line-sisters at the Freshmen/Sophomore dorm. They agreed to always meet at least 30-minutes prior to going before the Big Sisters - they wanted to make sure they had covered all bases (there'd be "hell to pay" if they didn't). They were expected to always arrive at the Kappa House on time, together, and in line, unless otherwise summoned.

Three of the girls (numbers 1, 3 and 5) greeted her in the dorm lobby - number 2 was late (again). Lee was ashamed to admit that she still couldn't remember some of their names.

"I'm tired of this bitch always draggin' her ass...!" Number 3 complained (this was "LaChaunda" or "LaWanda", maybe?). She was petite and fair-skinned with freckles, and short, curly brown hair. She was also very short tempered. Her line name was "Dottie".

"Did you text or call her...?" Lee asked.

"Twice already!" Number 1 chimed. She was the shortest, dark-complexioned and plump. Her line name was "Choklit". Lee could only remember that her real name started with a "D".

"Maybe I should go get her..." Number 5 finally said. This was Leslie (the only name Lee could remember), at 6'1" she was the tallest of her line-sisters; she was also on the volley ball team. Her line name was "Big Lez".

Just then, Number 2 appeared, rushing down the staircase.

"Sorry, y'all..." she panted. "I couldn't find my shoes..."

The other girls responded by rolling their eyes and mumbling curses.

Number 2 was VERY attractive, outgoing and social, the kind of girl that KLT sought. Unfortunately, Lee thought, "the elevator didn't always reach the Penthouse" with this one. The Big Sisters had aptly given her the line name "Dizzy". Lee presently had no clue what her real name was.

"Let's go over this shit and go..." Choklit said bringing them all together. As the "Number 1" it was her job to organize and speak for the line.

They went over the day's game-plan: grab coffee, doughnuts and muffins for each Big Sister before reaching the house; clean the house for the Spring Formal this evening - Big Lez had the cleaning supplies; assist the Big Sisters in getting ready for the party; clean up after the party; also do whatever they could to keep the KLT Big Sisters happy and avoid getting "Petal Stomped".

After agreeing on their plans, they set off for the coffee shop. By noon, the house was spotless and they were all sore and tired.

"Petals! Get your lazy, sloppy asses in here...NOW!"

The dreaded call of the Pledge Mother made them all drop what they were doing and scramble to the living room. They were all soon assembled and facing Pledge Mother "Thumper" and the other Lambda Mu Big Sisters.

"Yes, Pledge Mother!" they all acknowledged in unison, giving the customary head bow, adding a lean to the left and stomping their left foot twice ("2 Thumps" - their special greeting for her).

"You bitches ain't worth shit...!" the thick-set senior said to them, as the 12 other KLT Roses shouted their own insults behind her.

"Yes, Pledge Mother!" the line agreed.

The Pledge Mother spent several minutes berating and belittling them to the delight, encouragement and cheers of her Lambda Mu sisters.

Lee and Theresa "Thumper" Williams were former roommates. Like Lee, she knew she wanted to pledge KLT before even attending college. She had once admired and envied Lee's legacy status; they were line sisters during her first failed attempt. Now, she was especially disappointed in Lee and did everything to make sure she knew it.

"Tre!" the Pledge Mother suddenly called out, "step forward."

"Fuck..." Lee thought with a sinking feeling.

"Yes, Pledge Mother!" she acknowledged, taking two steps forward from her line and greeting her.

"So, word on the street is," Thumper started proudly, "you got called over to Pledge Mistress Young's place last night."

The room erupted with hoots and laughter. Her line-sisters, hearing this for the first time, were all both shocked and little worried that this might somehow fall on them.

12