Pledging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee was thoroughly humiliated.

"Y-Yes, Pledge Mother!" she stammered, wishing she could run and hide.

The noise and uneasiness lingered as Thumper slowly paced in front of her, before raising a hand for silence.

"And how did your...'visit' with the Pledge Mistress go...? Did your efforts...'please her'...?"

"Omigod! She knows...they know...!" Lee realized as she sunk even lower.

"It went...um, she was pleased..." She slowly answered, "Pledge Mother..."

The room erupted again.

"Some of us just might have to put your 'efforts' to the test for ourselves..." the Pledge Mother smirked encouraged by more jeers and lude comments.

Lee sunk even lower.

"Now get your five tired, funky asses the hell outta here...!" She finally shrieked, dismissing them for the afternoon.

When they were all several blocks away from the K-House, her line-sisters grilled her until she finally gave in and told them the details of the night before.

"Damn, girl...," Choklit sympathized, "you had to eat her out til' she came all over your face...?"

Lee nodded, still embarrassed.

"I can think of a few dicks and pussies I WOULD NOT go down on, not even for KLT...," Dottie said. "You could have done worse."

"At least I know who I can go to when I need my feet rubbed." Big Lez added.

They all had a good laugh, which actually made Lee felt a little better. They each went back to their rooms to wash, eat, rest and change. The Line was expected back at the K-House by 6 to help the Big Sisters dress and groom for the party.

At 5:15PM they met again in the dorm lobby (Dizzy was late again). Each wore the attire for the evening (Petal Gear #1): pale-blue blouse, black knee-length skirt, black flat shoes and a black velvet choker necklace. They arrived at the K-House just before 6. They each attended to the KLT Roses that expected assistance with their hair, make-up or clothing.

When the guests arrived that evening, they tended to storing jackets and purses, or serving food and drinks. Lee and Choklit acted as bartenders, mixing drinks and pouring glasses of wine. Dottie, who had previous experience as a DJ, kept the music going all evening.

In all, there were close to 100 guests, which included KLT Roses from visiting chapters, a few alumni, faculty and neighboring Greek-letter students. Dean Young was also there, which made Lee a little uncomfortable. She intentionally stopped by the bar several times throughout the evening, looking Lee over as if she was on the menu.

"Be cool, girl...!" Choklit encouraged, noticing her line-sister's nervousness.

Lee took several deep breathes and was able to shake some of her jitters. Having her line-sister there helped her settle. The remainder of the evening was uneventful, with the occasional glare from Thumper, leer from Dean Young, or minor hazing from a KLT Rose. By 1:30 more than half the guests had left or were in the process of leaving. Even the volume and intensity of the music Dottie played had slowed.

The Petals started their clean-up.

They were washing dishes and emptying garbage when Thumper addressed them in the kitchen.

"Good job." She smiled pleasantly, surprising them. "You actually pulled this shit off nicely."

"Thank you, Pledge Mother." They replied.

"There's an After-Party kicking off right now for a few of our guests. Tre and Dizzy, come with me." She said. "The rest of y'all finish up and go home."

They traded nervous glances as they did as she ordered.

"Watch your back..." Big Lez whispered as Lee and Dizzy followed.

Thumper said more as she led them out the kitchen door and walked towards the carriage house at the far end of the backyard. Neither Lee nor Dizzy had ever been allowed to enter this "Roses ONLY" space before. Upon entering, they faced a large, floor-to-ceiling, velvet curtain which blocked their view of the center of the house, but Lee could hear several people on the other side. The single-room building was lit only by candles, with dark curtains drawn at each window.

"Strip down to your panties," Thumper instructed as she closed the door behind them. "And when you get inside, do whatever you're told."

Shocked by these words, Lee looked to Dizzy for support, only to see that her line-sister was already kicking off her shoes and unbuttoning her blouse. Reluctantly, she did the same. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed that Thumper was also disrobing, placing her clothes and belongings on a shelf.

When she was down to her panties and choker, Lee placed her clothes on a shelf with Dizzy's items. She felt her nipples stiffen from a combination of excitement, nerves and exposure to the cool air.

"Whoa! Even her tits are beautiful." Lee thought, stealing a glance at her very attractive line-sister's perfectly shaped breasts. She took her place next to Dizzy and turned to face their Pledge Mother. To their surprise, Thumper was completely nude.

"Remember what I told you." She said, pulling back the large curtain and leading them into the room.

There were large cushions, mattresses and two or three couches or lounges about the room. As Lee had surmised, there were several people, maybe 20, male and female, already here. Her bare feet stepped from cold tile to plush carpet. The room was dimly lit by at least a dozen candles.

Looking about the room, Lee saw several faces that she recognized. Including Thumper, there were at least six Lambda Mu Roses here. She also spotted Dean Young. Everyone was completely or nearly naked and engaged in some sexual act, in small groups, one-on-one or alone as they watched others. The room was ripe with the smell of scented candles, and the sounds of laughter, moans and sex.

Lee felt she was being watched, although everyone was too engrossed in what they were doing to notice them. She felt like she was walking through a scene from an adult movie. By contrast, Dizzy seemed right at home, looking around the room "wondering where she should start".

Lee stayed close to Thumper as she wandered about the room greeting guests, assuming that her Pledge Mother would look out for them. She soon realized that her former roommate had other things in mind, in particular the very good looking, muscular (and well endowed) Beta Gamma brother lounging alone on a couch.

He seemed to be waiting for her, sitting forward when she approached.

Without uttering a word, Thumper straddled him, allowing his stiffening member to slide between her ample butt cheeks. They engaged in a long, passionate kiss. Lee stood nearby watching, feeling slightly uncomfortable but unable to look away. She glanced to her left expecting to find Dizzy also watching, but her line-sister was not there.

Lee turned to search the room and finally spotted the other pair of pale-blue panties back near the entrance, sandwiched between one of the Lambda Mu sisters and a male guest. She seemed to be perfectly content, so Lee turned her attention back to Thumper and her friend.

"Aren't you going to assist your Pledge Mother?" a familiar voice asked. Dean Young suddenly appeared at her side, wearing only a thin pale-blue shawl draped over her shoulders. The older woman seemed to talk directly to Lee's stiff nipples.

"I'm not sure...if I...if I should..." Lee answered, feeling a rush at the possibility.

"Nonsense...!" the Pledge Mistress shot back, tapping Thumper on the shoulder. "Pledge Mother, I'm sure you didn't bring this Petal here tonight to just stand about gawking..."

Thumper and her guest broke their kiss to glance at and ponder the topless pledge.

"I guess she could help us..." she smiled, before re-engaging the kiss.

"Get to it, pledge...!" Dean Young ordered, giving Lee a playful slap on her behind to send her forward.

Lee approached them slowly, still unsure of what to do. She gently touched her Pledge Mother in the small of her back and slowly traced her fingers up to her shoulders as she walked around them. Thumper broke off her kiss again, and turned to follow Lee.

"Come here..." she said to her.

Lee's mind went blank, and she took a step closer. Her Pledge Mother pulled her closer for an embrace. Thumper did not so much "kiss" her as she "used Lee's mouth" for her own pleasure. When she was done, she allowed her date to use her mouth and suck her breasts.

At this point, Lee didn't really care. She was tired, nervous, frustrated and in desperate need of release - she really needed to fuck.

"Get him ready and put him in me..." Thumper instructed her.

Lee walked behind them again. His semi-hard cock smeared pre-cum along Thumper's butt cheeks. Lee took him in her hands, gently bent him towards her and took him into her mouth. Her excitement grew as she sucked him until he was fully engorged.

"Don't get too greedy back there..." Thumper warned her.

"Yes, Pledge Mother." Lee gasped coming up for air, wishing she could have finished. Lifting one of her Pledge Mother's cheeks, she guided the slicked, hard cock until it disappeared inside her. After that they seemed to have forgotten she was there.

"Damn!" She thought to herself, "I do all the damn work and she gets the goodies!"

"Very good, Ms. Richardson." Dean Young congratulated her as they watched the couple intent on fucking each other's brains out.

Lee looked back over her shoulder to check on Dizzy. Her line-sister was now on her knees with her face buried between the thighs of the same Lambda Mu Big Sister. It reminded her of the encounter with Dean Young the night before.

"Your Line-Sister seems to be handling her own," the Pledge Mistress chimed in following her gaze, "very much like you did last night..."

"Which technically means...you own me!" Lee thought, but instead answered: "Yes, Pledge Mistress."

Dean Young took her by the hand and led her to one of the empty mattresses in the corner.

"Lay down," Dean Young instructed positioning her on her stomach and rubbing her neck and shoulders. "You look so tense."

The massage quickly migrated from her neck and shoulders to her lower back, ass and thighs. Lee was horny AF and needed release. Biting her lower lip, she started to remove her panties anticipating this would lead to more.

"Oh no, Ms. Richardson." The Pledge Mistress stopped her. "Panties stay on the pledges."

"Panties stay on...WTF...?" Lee thought, suddenly tensing up again. She started to turn and face her, but again Dean Young stopped her.

"It's OK, Ms. Richardson," she assured her, slipping her hand between Lee's thighs and inside the leg of her panties. "You may have to keep them on, but I can still take care of you."

Lee gasped and shuddered and clawed at the satin sheets. This was the first time in months that another person had touched her - it was exactly what she needed right now. She spread her legs and arched her back, raising her ass and thighs.

"That's it, girl." Dean Young encouraged her, skillfully inserting her fingers and toying with her clit. "I've got you."

"Please, Pledge Mistress...please...I need it so bad..." Lee begged as Dean Young teased her. She really wished that she would insert four fingers, or maybe her entire hand and just give it to her hard.

But the Pledge Mistress continued to tease, touching her just enough to make Lee writhe and moan and chase after more.

"I've got another one for you, Sister Young!" said the KLT Rose that Dizzy had been pleasuring. Dizzy suddenly appeared and kneeled on the mattress next to them. There were now at least five people gathered around the mattress watching. Lee added annoyance to all the things she was feeling and experiencing when Dean Young stopped fingering her and began addressing her new audience.

"I don't think I can handle both of them..." she laughed.

"Let them do it!" one of the male guests suggested. "Pledges are supposed to take care of each other..."

After general agreement and some arranging, Lee and Dizzy found themselves together on their knees facing each other, only inches apart. The group around them had grown to include Thumper and her guest.

"Don't worry, I got this..." Dizzy assured her. "Just go along with whatever I do."

Dizzy closed her eyes and softly kissed her, gently slipping her hand into the front of Lee's panties. Lee happily followed her lead. They held and moaned and kissed and fingered each other, both to their mutual satisfaction and to the delight and approval of the guests and KLT Sisters watching them.

"Mariah..!" Lee cried out finally reaching her climax, also pleased to have suddenly remembered her line-sister's name. She gratefully continued rubbing her wet quim. When Dizzy also came a few minutes later, they collapsed into each other on the mattress. Several of the guests watching cheered and applauded their effort.

"Get your shit and get gone..!" Thumper ordered after giving them a few extra minutes to rest.

It was just after 3 as they slowly walked across campus.

"I am soooo fucking exhausted..." Dizzy said as the loped along.

"I know, girl..." Lee agreed. "I am going to sleep all damn day tomorrow."

They were silent until they reached the Admin Building. This is where Lee turned left towards her apartment.

"Thank you...for, you know...back there..." Lee said.

"No, girl...thank you..." Dizzy returned.

They hugged before going their separate ways. The Line had the following day off. Lee slept well that night and late into the afternoon.

They would need it because things didn't get any easier in the following weeks.

12