Pledging my Brother's Fraternity

Story Info
Best parties, hottest girls if I will eat creampie.
4.4k words
4.6
17k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
801 Followers

"Looking forward to college?" my older brother Bob asked me.

"Definitely. This summer has been a real drag, a big-nothing job that didn't pay enough, what a waste."

"I guess breaking up with Susan didn't help?"

"Oh, I knew it was coming and I think she did too, but it still hurts. We seemed to have less and less in common. And even the sex was getting boring. She didn't sucking my cock and only liked to fuck missionary with the lights off. I'm looking forward to some hot college girls who are exciting in bed."

"And that's why you want to pledge my fraternity?"

"God, yes! Best social fraternity, best parties, best girls."

"I agree. But you know there are always way more applicants than openings?"

"But you are going to help me get in, aren't you?" I implored my brother.

"I'll do what I can. Since I'm a member and you are my brother, you automatically qualify as a candidate. But from that point onward it's up to you."

"You never have spoken about the pledging hazing. How about giving me some hints so I don't screw up. I really want to be a member."

"Pledges must be reasonably handsome and well endowed, that means a big cock. We both meet that requirement. The fraternity is well known for its liberal attitude about sex and its close relationship with our sister sorority. So, guys that are physically, shall we say, challenged, know there is no point in applying.

"And since I'm your brother and have a big cock can I pledge?"

"Yeah. Depending on how many frat brothers graduated there might be only eight or ten pledge openings. But you will also have to do well during the pledge "exercise". Some fraternities got a bad name for doing dangerous hazing. We have our own method that fits in well with our social reputation. Maybe one-third of the pledges don't make it."

"No kidding! It sure would be nice to have advance knowledge about what would happen, so I could prepare myself. You know how I tend to get flustered in social situations."

"OK, I'll give you the high points. But don't talk this around. The process includes our sister sorority. They will be selecting a similar number of new members at the same time."

"Yeah, I heard they are involved."

"They have their own criteria for selecting candidates. Girls must be very attractive with good bodies, out-going personalities, and like sex. Obviously there won't be any virgin pledges.

"There will probably be some ten to twelve guys and a similar number of girls pledging. Frat brothers on the committee, including me, will then pair up with the girls. We fuck them. The girls are graded on their energy level, responsiveness, and ability to achieve orgasm. Multiple orgasms get additional points."

"So, you fuck some girl? In front of everyone? Cool. And how do you pick one?"

"I don't, it's supposed to be totally random selection. If it's anything like last year the girls will be very sexy and ready so it really doesn't make any difference. Just sex."

"What if there are more frat brothers than girl pledges?"

"No problem, one or more of the girls gets two guys. Last year two girls got fucked twice."

"So, we get to watch you and other brothers fuck these sweet young things. I would think that would be a real blast, at least for the guys."

"Obviously it's meant to be. Just imagine a dozen or so 18-year-old nubile girls taking on big cocks. Oh, by the way, you and the other pledges will be nude and graded on the hardness of your cocks and ability to get and keep a hardon as we fuck."

"And after the sorority pledges are fucked, what's next?"

"I assume you know how to eat pussy?"

"Well, I've done it but only once. That was another thing Susan didn't like."

"Too bad. Having lots of experience would be helpful."

"You are saying I will have to eat pussy? No problem, I actually liked doing it that one time. I guess I could do some practicing. There was this girl, Karen, that was always the easy lay in high school. She liked me but I had Susan so I wasn't interested. If she's still around I bet we could get together. Whose pussy would we eat, the sorority sisters?"

"No. The just-fucked sorority pledges."

"No shit? Eat their pussies after you guys fuck them?"

"That exactly what you will be expected to do. The girls will spread their legs, opening their pussies for all to see, cum dripping out. Each pledge will be assigned a girl and must clean up her snatch. And do it with enthusiasm."

I was shocked and at a loss for words.

"Yeah, that's always the reaction by the pledges. It was my reaction too."

"And yet you did it?"

"Of course. I thought it was revolting. I like eating pussy but this was so nasty. But it was either do it or be rejected. Jimmy, my fraternity is the very best social fraternity on campus. The best parties, the hottest girls. I had some forewarning, like I'm giving you, but it was still very difficult when the time came."

"So, you ate some girl's pussy after she was fucked?"

"Yeah, her pussy was still open from the fucking and cum was dribbling out. Guys are given points for good form so I quickly moved between her legs and started licking. Once I got going it wasn't so bad."

"Sounds horrible to me. I mean, yuck. Eating cum sounds so gay. So every frat brother has done it, eaten some other guy's cum?"

"Yeah. It's not something we talk about, just a huge hurdle to overcome."

"You said you had some forewarning about this?"

"Yeah, the brother of my roommate was in the fraternity. He recommended that I fuck my girlfriend and then practice eating her to get used to the taste. That's what he did and now he and his wife do it all the time. Eating creampie is what he called it.

"I was dating Jill at the time and we almost always start with me eating her pussy. After we fucked I intended to try it but as soon as I came I lost my enthusiasm. I had to force myself to get back between her legs and start licking. As it turned out it wasn't terrible. I spent the next three weeks eating lots of pussy. I got used to the taste. Sort of."

"And Jill, what did she think?"

"She loved it and encouraged me to do it all the time. Eating my creampie was something I could deal with but the thought of tasting the cum of a frat brother turned my stomach. I would have to put that totally out of my mind."

"And you did it?"

"I waited until a few pledges started, then I knew it was do it or drop out."

"Damn, not only eating cum out of a fucked pussy but cum from another guy! That's so nasty! I can see why some pledges drop out. I don't know that I can do it."

"Well, it's the major part of the winnowing out process. It assures that frat brothers are very liberal when it comes to sex. Sometime as many as a one-third of pledges quit. I'm glad it was only a one-time thing. There is one more thing that will happen: after you eat the girl's pussy you fuck her."

****

I had a lot to think about. I absolutely want to be a member of the fraternity. My social life will be set for my four years of college. If it meant eating cum from some girl's pussy I would have to make myself do it. I wouldn't like it but I would do it. I called Karen, the high school slut. I was one of the few guys in her class who didn't sample her charms. Looking back I sure missed out: great tits, tight ass, and a surprisingly tight pussy.

After we fucked I scooted down between her legs and used my hands to spread her wide. Her pussy was engorged and gaping from the pounding I gave her. Pussy juice and maybe some of my cum was seeping from between her lips.

"What are you doing, Jimmy? Don't do that!" she exclaimed as I moved within inches of her well-used hole.

"I want to lick you and make you cum again."

"But I'm all messy with your stuff. I'll play with your cock and we can fuck again in a few minutes. You really are a good fuck."

"First I want to taste you." I had gotten this far and wasn't going to back out. I stuck out my tongue and touched between her pussy lips. So far so good. Next, I pushed the tip in, slightly spreading her lips.

She groaned and stopped protesting, caressing the back of my head as I licked up and down. She tasted the same as when I ate my girlfriend. Now my tongue pushed deeper and found her pussy hole. Dipping the tip of my tongue in, the taste changed: my cum!

I tried fucking her hole with the tip of my tongue. Spreading her lips with my hands gave me deeper access. Now I had my mouth on her pussy. It was finally done! I was eating creampie that I had just put in there. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face into her cum smeared pussy and bucked violently in orgasm.

"Oh, baby, that was great! Oh, honey, if I had ever known back in high school how talented you are, you would have been between my legs all the time. So where did you learn to do this? It's so nasty I love it."

"My first time, Karen. Your pussy looked so inviting." I didn't want to say what my real motivation was.

"Well, you can fuck me any time if this is a sample. How about I play with your cock and get it going again. You can fuck me and then eat me again if you want."

I had no idea that eating creampie would be such a turn-on for her. And once I got going the mixture of pussy juice and cum was somewhat of an aphrodisiac. We practiced almost every day.

****

"So, are you going to pledge your brother's fraternity?" my new roommate asked. "I hear there are lots of guys wanting to join."

"I'm one of the candidates since I'm a brother of a member. But I still have to get through the pledge process."

"From what I've heard not everyone makes it. Has your brother said what happens?"

"Not really, it's supposed to be fairly confidential."

"That fraternity throws the best parties and the girls in the sorority are the sexiest in the school. There was an information meeting held yesterday, did you go?"

"No, I guess I didn't check the bulletin board."

"One of the guys who went said the fraternity has two or three times as many applicants as openings. And that the guys that make the first cut have to be good looking and have bigger-than-average cocks. He said seven inches is the minimum. That's pretty big."

"Yeah, that's what I hear too."

"That leaves me out. I'd try out but my cock's just average. Girls say I use it really well and don't complain but it's not seven inches. I take it you are big enough?"

"Yeah, just barely." I felt uncomfortable talking with my new roommate about cock size.

****

Finally, pledge day arrived. I had been getting more anxious as the days went by and now worried that I would be too nervous.

There were twelve of us. Three guys I knew from classes, the others were strangers. All were good looking and I assumed had the requisite cock equipment. I had no qualms since mine was a true 8 1/2" and just over six inches around. My brother Bob and I were alike in that way. We were directed to strip and pile up our clothes in the corner. Guys surreptitiously checked out other cocks; some were already getting hard. I was too nervous.

Now we were told that sorority pledges would be fucked by frat brothers. Then we would be assigned to specific girls to eat out their pussies. I had been forewarned but other pledges were shocked at what would be expected. One guy said if that was the case he was out. His buddy said to stay cool and see what really was going to happen.

Mattresses had been placed around the gathering space, making it obvious what was to come. Five minutes went by. Suddenly a door opened and a dozen girls hesitantly entered, followed by a number of sorority sisters. The girls lined up along the wall; all were nude and exceedingly attractive. Most looked very nervous, holding hands over pussies and an arm across breasts. Two were brazening showing off their bodies.

From behind us the frat brothers entered. They stripped, their cocks quickly stiffening as they were randomly paired up with the girls. Other than my brother's, these were the first hard cocks I had ever seen.

I watched Bob, his big cock sticking straight out, take the hand of one girl and lead her to a mattress immediately in front of me. She was beautiful but petite and I wondered if she could take all of him. It did seem she had been primed as to what was expected and spread her legs, putting her pussy on display to all of us. She was nicely shaved, her pussy lips delicate and slightly gaping. This girl looked ready for sex and I couldn't keep from staring as she waited for my brother's cock.

Bob used his fingers to toy with her pussy and then scooted his head between her legs. He began to eat her pussy. I was proud that my brother didn't just stick in his cock. I compared my recent pussy eating to what he was doing. He was better but I wasn't unhappy with my much more limited experience.

As he continued, I looked around the room as other frat brothers wasted no time pushing hard cocks into willing pussies. A couple of guys were fucking missionary position, several from behind, and two girls were riding cocks. I had never before seen anyone fuck. The girls were sexy and the cocks were big. It was like watching an orgy and my cock started to rise.

I refocused on my brother as his girl noisily climaxed with his tongue. He positioned his cock at her now dripping pussy. It looked so big and she was so small. This was exciting. Rubbing it up and down between her slit, he whispered something to her and I saw her nod. Bob used his hand to guide his fat cock into position against her pussy. He rubbed the head firmly down through her slit, and then up to her clitoris. Up and down between her slit he rubbed, each time dipping slightly into her hole and across her sensitive and swollen clitoris.

I watched as his cock head disappeared into her pussy. He stopped, then backed out again. Again he pushed then back out a little once again, slowly working it in a little deeper with each forward stroke.

She reached down and grasp his cock, preventing it from penetrating deeper. I couldn't hear but think she was telling him to go slow. She was a little girl and Bob was big. I moved to the side to get a better view as his big cock stretched her pussy. His cock was throbbing and swollen and seemed much too big for her tight hole

Slowly, slowly, inch by inch, however, it disappeared into her body. I stared at her spread pussy lips now split wide. Somehow her pussy eventually accepted his full length as he slowly pushed deeper. Once fully inside, he didn't move for a minute to let her get used to his size.

I saw her smile and nod as he now slowly moved in and out.

By now all of the girls were being fucked. As I looked around I realized that each guy had his own technique, different positions, different speeds. My brother was going slower than most, pushing deep and then slowly withdrawing until just his cock head was between her lips. He had more finesse with his more measured stroking. As he continued each thrust the girl was now raising her hips in response. I had a thing or two to learn, it was obvious.

She was now moaning and trashing around as Bob pounded her with his big cock. Foamy liquid coated his cock and her pussy. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh..." she shouted as she gripped his ass and humped against him. He buried his cock deep inside as they both climaxed. A minute later he withdrew, his still hard cock glistening. Her pussy gaped wide and I could see her open hole with his white cum oozing in a thick, frothy lather.

One by one the other brothers finished up, leaving the girls with legs spread and gaping pussies. There were several more brothers than girls so some girls were fucked a second time, adding more cum to their stretched pussies. I sure hoped the girl I would be paired with only had one load.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder and directed me to the same girl my brother had just fucked! Was this on purpose? God, it was going to be bad enough eating another guy's creampie. But not my brother's! I said I wanted a different girl and was told no, either do her or you're out. I looked at Bob and he just shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry, Jimmy, they like to play games. I didn't know."

I stared at her gaping pussy. Her pussy was engorged, lips were slightly spread, and more cum was seeping out, my brother's cum. I can't quit now, I told myself but I still hesitated. The girl rose up on her elbows and smiled at me.

"He was your brother? Bob, the guy that fucked me?"

"Yeah. How did you know?"

"I heard some of the sisters talking about matching some guy up with his brother's girl. Guess that was you. Your brother did a great job eating and fucking me with his big cock."

She looked at my cock which had now totally shriveled up. "Pretty nervous, huh? Have you ever tasted cum?"

"Yeah, my brother gave me a heads-up that this would happen. I practiced several times with a girl I know, eating her after we fucked. But this is worse, much worse. Sorry, not personal."

"I'm Sara. What's your name?"

"Jimmy."

"Jimmy, you know you have to do it if you want in the fraternity. Trust me on this, cum is cum. I've blown lots of guys and it all tastes pretty much the same. If you could eat your cum from that girl you can eat me."

She pushed a finger between her lips and into her pussy. "Here, taste," she offered it to me. It tasted like pussy.

"You know you have to eat me and I want you to. You are very handsome and I'll bet you have a nice big cock like your brother's. Maybe they didn't tell you but after you finish you get to fuck me. I really want your big cock. So come on, lick me, make me cum with your tongue."

She bent her knees and spread her legs, opening wide her messy pussy.

"Come on, honey, scoot between my legs and do it. Do it now." She pushed my head down and I was now inches from the pussy my brother had just filled with cum. "Eat me, Jimmy. Make me cum with your tongue."

This was the moment, the big decision. Hesitating no longer I tasted the white creamy cum dribbling from her sopping pussy. I licked several times before I could make myself swallow.

"Yes, baby, lick me. Turn me on with your tongue," she encouraged me.

More cum leaked out as I ran my tongue up and down between her lips. Sara used her fingers to spread her lips further, opening her pussy. Her hole was open, stretched by my brother's big cock. I pushed my tongue deeper.

"Oh, that feels really good, Jimmy. Eat me, suck out all of your brother's cum."

I licked and sucked. She went wild, tossing her head from side to side as she pulled my head to her crotch.

"So good, god, that's so nasty. Lick my clit now. Make me cum," she cried and thrashed about on the mattress. She forced her pelvis up and into my face and moments later cried out as her body shuddered, a new burst of juice filling my mouth. I pulled back from her crotch, my face totally covered with pussy juice and cum. I was embarrassed and yet proud that I passed the test.

"Oh, god, that was great, Jimmy! You and your brother really know how to satisfy a girl. Congratulations, you did it. Did you swallow?"

"Yeah."

"Good. Kiss me, Jimmy."

"Better not, I taste like pussy and cum."

"I know. I want to taste too."

As I moved up to kiss, she took hold of my flaccid cock. "Poor thing, guess it got all worried." We kissed, her tongue entering my mouth. "Not too bad, Jimmy. Now I want to suck your cock and get it good and hard."

She bent over me, taking me in her mouth. "Yep, tastes like pussy and cum."

I was no longer nervous and my cock responded to her sucking.

"Just as I hoped, you and your brother are alike. Great cocks. Now we fuck. Let's give them a good show, Jimmy. I want on top."

She straddled me and placed my cock at her pussy. Lowering herself, my cock easily slid into her already stretched tunnel. Her pussy was so wet and open and I felt surprising little friction. This position was new to me and I loved it. Sara faced me with her pussy poised over my very hard cock. She grasped it and rubbed it back and forth between her lips, and then slowly, ever so slowly, lowered herself.

NerdySex
NerdySex
801 Followers
12