Pledging my Brother's Fraternity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rocked back and forth, my cock sliding in and out. Her pussy now gushed with growing excitement as she fucked me. I lifted my hips up to meet her, my cock bottoming out in her stretched hole. She raised up until just my cock head was inside and then slammed down until her pussy rested against my crotch. Over and over, she rode me. I held her ass and arched upward, adding to the motion. Suddenly I spurt deep inside her. She ground her pussy against my crotch, taking all of me.

"That's it baby, cum in my pussy...oh fuck I'm coming too," she exclaimed as she jammed herself down on my spurting cock. "Fill me up, stud, fill me with your cum." Her orgasm rocked through her as her pussy milked my cock like a vise.

She collapsed on top of me, out of breath. "God, that was so good. Thank you!"

A moment later she swung around and placed her pussy over my head. What the hell, I thought, at least this time it's my cum. Her gaping hole dripped cum into my mouth. I licked and sucked and within very few moments she again climaxed.

"God, Jimmy, that was so awesome."

I agreed, the whole experience was the most erotic of my entire life. I helped her to her feet. We hugged, our nude bodies pressed tightly together, then she cupped her pussy and hurried to a bathroom. I was nude, my half-hard cock on display to several nearby girls. Oh, well, no need to be shy anymore, not after what this girl and I just did.

"Damn, brother, that was quite something to watch," Bob exclaimed. "I had no idea they would set you up with the same girl. I guess the jokes on them, you did great. And then when she got on top, the two of you put on quite a display. I'm proud of you!"

I dressed and was welcomed into the fraternity along with nine other pledges. Now also dressed, Sara hurried over and hugged me. "We both made it! Wow, what an experience. I hope that's not the last time we get together."

A week later the fraternity and sorority held a party to welcome the new members. I hoped Sara would be there.

"Hi, Jimmy", she called out as she entered. "Really great to see you again." She hugged and pressed up against me. "We'll get together in a little bit, ok? We're supposed to do some mingling."

An hour later the party was going strong but Sara and I disappeared into my room. She sucked my cock and swallowed my cum, my first blowjob. I reciprocated by eating her to orgasm. I was getting better. She fondled my cock and soon it was entering her snug pussy.

"God, your pussy feels terrific."

"I'm tighter this time, aren't I? Last time your brother stretched me out before you had me. He was the biggest I'd ever had and I wasn't sure I could take it all. I think you are the same size. Go easy, Jimmy, but I want all of you."

I backed out my cock head and then pushed in, but only an inch. Back out, then in a little further, each time a little deeper.

"I'm in."

"Give me a moment, Jimmy. OK, now fuck me."

We were good together, even better since I wasn't so nervous this time.

"Jimmy, do you want to do it? You know, eat me again?"

I kissed my way down Sara's tummy and slipped my tongue into her just-fucked pussy. I was getting used to the taste of cum.

Afterward we snuggled for a few minutes before rejoining the party. I expected us to stay as a couple but she kissed me and went over to a bunch of guys. I watched as she made eyes with one guy and a few minutes later they were making out on a sofa. I had to remind myself that I joined the fraternity to have fun and not to immediately get a girlfriend. But it was a bummer.

Someone touched my arm. "Hi, what's your name? I'm Candice. Candy for short."

"Jimmy", I managed to answer, pulled out of my funk.

"I heard you put on quite a display during pledging. Sara is my best friend and said you were fantastic. How about you and me getting together?"

My funk was short-lived.

12