Pledging Tau Geta Delta Pt. 04

Story Info
Pledge week challenge #4 - Time to seduce an old friend.
7.8k words
4.87
18.1k
17

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farleven
Farleven
624 Followers

Waking up as a girl was always a bit disturbing. For a moment, I forgot why my chest was a jiggling and why my crotch was empty. The shock would shoot through me in that fog of my waking mind and send me reeling until my memories caught up with my instincts.

This morning that process was short circuited when I felt my arm was wrapped around some guy's chest. The rest of the sensations flooded into me. My breasts were pressing into his back, and my left foot was rubbing against his leg. Most of all I was naked!

Last night came flooding back. This was Patrick and I'd spent the evening screwing his brains out. Now, I was in a decidedly uncomfortable position. There was no way I could go back to sleep now that I'd woken up, not while I was naked in a guy's bed. So I had to decide what to do, flee quietly or wake him up.

I'd never actually had a one night stand before. Those few nights I'd spent with a girl had come after rather long relationships. I'd certainly never woken up and thought I needed to find a way to sneak out. This time, however, I wasn't sure I wanted to be here when he woke up. I couldn't think of any way for that not to be awkward.

Extracting myself from his bed without waking him up was something of an adventure. I started with the leg, slowly sliding that back until I was no longer touching him. That went easily enough. My chest was a whole different matter. I was leaning against his back, and all my weight was on the wrong side. I tried to shift myself, but then he grunted and wiggled for a moment. I panicked and went perfectly still until he resumed a deep breathing that told me he hadn't really woken up.

I placed my hand against his side and pushed back as gently as I could while trying to shift as much weight with my hips. When he didn't rouse, I thought I was home free until I slid a little, lost my control and slapped on my back hard enough to jiggle the bed. He tossed and turned again, and I stopped moving, hoping he'd settle down soon, but he rolled onto his back and then turned in my direction. A hand shot out and landed on my stomach before taking a winding path to my breast.

I turned to look at him. His eyes were still closed and after he gave me a gentle squeeze his lips grew a dreamy smile. He squirmed a bit more before he relaxed and resumed breathing deep. I almost wanted to laugh, he looked so happy with his squeeze toy in hand, but he'd just made my escape that much harder.

I waited for a minute, just to make sure he was well back to sleep before I grabbed onto his hand and then slid it away. Finally, I was free and I carefully slipped out of bed so that it wouldn't jostle him again. Of course, that left me naked in the middle of a strange guy's room, with my clothes scattered about and only the early dawn light to guide me.

I snuck around the room, which was a fair bit more difficult given the random trash strewn about. Even for a college guy he was far too messy. Luckily it was mostly just papers and discarded packaging, but I had to assume there was much ickier stuff buried in here. Luckily, my clothes hadn't landed on anything scary and I scooted into them as fast as I could.

Now that I was dressed, there was only one issue left, getting out of here. I pulled back on the door, thankful that it didn't squeak. It wasn't a large apartment, and I could see the other two bedroom doors were closed. With the way clear, I made a straight shot for the door.

"Hey." The sound almost sent me through the roof. I turned to see a guy sitting on a couch opposite a TV with the sound off. He looked half asleep, but quickly rousing.

"Hi." I whispered and gave him a little wave as I inched towards the door.

"Patrick, huh?" He smiled up at me.

I just nodded. I didn't know if he was going to raise the alarm or what. I didn't really want to explain to Patrick why I was trying to sneak out. It wasn't that he was a bad guy or that I hadn't enjoyed last night, but I just didn't want to deal with him more right now.

"Cool." The guy nodded and then turned back to the TV. Whatever interest he had in me was gone, and I breathed a sigh of relief before I bolted out the door. Now all I needed to do was get back to the frat, clean up and get ready for the next challenge.

Luckily home wasn't far away, and a quick shower felt really nice. That and new clothes. I was starting to get used to the girly stuff, even skirts! I decided I'd skip pants for the rest of the week barring special circumstances. I matched my short skirt with a yellow blouse and pulled my hair back into a simple pony tail. A quick check in the mirror made me feel way too girly, but I had to admit that I looked good.

The dining room was a lot quieter this morning. Many of the pledges didn't seem to have made it back yet. I looked around for Alex, and wasn't sure if I was relieved or disappointed not to see her down here this morning. I was getting used to the spunky blonde's energy. Her friend Brittany had made it down however, and I grabbed some food and popped over.

"Morning, you're looking happy. Did you have a good night?" She smiled at me with wickedly knowing eyes under her mane of flaring red hair. She was looking good as well. That morning afterglow had a way of helping bring out a sparkle in a person. No doubt she'd hooked up with a guy from the club, and followed through with the challenge.

"Yeah, met a cute guy and totally banged his brains out. I'd imagine he'll think it was all a crazy dream when he wakes up." I smiled. It had been a crazy night out. I could hardly believe I'd just had a one night stand! It had been a lot better than I would have expected.

"I bet. My guy was pretty hot too, and boy did he know what he was doing." Brittany squirmed in her seat a little. "I wasn't sure I'd be able to walk straight after all that we did."

"Morning ladies." We both turned to see the Tau Geta Delta president Hamilton Prescott standing beside our table. He'd been the one to transform us into girls only a couple of days ago, and was the one in charge of handing out challenges to us pledges to prove we were worthy of getting our manhood back and become members of the fraternity.

He was also a bit of a stereotypical preppy with perfect hair, sweater vest and pressed slacks. I never knew quite which way he would jump and in the end, it didn't matter. For the next few days I was almost literally at his mercy. Sure, I could always back out and they'd reverse the spell, but after all this I wasn't about to just give up and not join. That meant doing whatever he told us to do.

We both greeted him back and he did the trick with the magical blue ball of energy in his palm again. No doubt he was checking that we'd completed the last challenge. All we needed to have done was pick up a guy that we didn't know and then sex him up. We'd succeeded spectacularly with the help of Alex. She knew just the right club to go to and we'd all managed to get lucky.

"Is that some kind of magic?" Brittany asked as she watched the blue orb flicker. He'd done this to us yesterday as well.

"It certainly is. It helps me check on how you're doing. Not only does it show if you've succeeded in your challenges, it tells me if you're stressed out or having some other bad reaction. I know this whole transformation can be pretty jarring and we just want to be sure that you are doing okay." He explained and then let the energy flare out.

"I'm glad you both made it back this morning. I'm here to tell you the next challenge, and please pass it along to any of the other pledges you see. It's always hard tracking down everyone after the pick up challenge." He explained. "Now, for today, you need to pick a friend from your old life and show him a good time. How about that?"

That just left us stunned for a moment. I'd been getting used to the changes and everything that I'd been asked to do since then, but this was different. It was like being asked to wake up from a dream. I hadn't even bumped into any of my friends since I started pledge week. I couldn't say it was entirely intentional, but I'd not gone out to speak to them either. The idea of seducing one and then sleeping with them wasn't even on my radar.

"Okay, I know that's a bit to take in, but relax and have fun." He smiled and then hopped off to the next table to repeat his checks and questions.

"Woah..." Brittany looked at me with wide eyes. Her mind was clearly racing, going through the same permutations as I was. It was more than just thinking about my old friends, it was deciding which one of them would make a good target for some serious sexing.

"Yeah, I'm going to need to think about this one." I nodded. The strangest part was noticing how many of my old friends had actually been friends with me in my girly memories. I had both sets of experiences bouncing around my head, my life as Alison and the one as the guy I really had been. As Alison, I'd lived much the same life, and had many of the same friends. There were differences though, and some of them hit upon my core feelings as well.

First, I remembered feeling the sexual tension in my relationships with guys. Even when they had just been friends, as Alison, I always knew they thought of me as a girl and always suspected they thought about having sex with me. I'd certainly had the same thoughts in reverse, it was just kind of natural, but it also kept me from having as many casual guy friends in Alison's life as my male self had.

I suspected that a few of my guy friends just hung around waiting for me to give them a chance for a more intimate relationship. Some others seemed happy to be friends and while open to something more, they didn't push it. The trick was to decide of the ones here at the university, who would I pick for a romp in the hay?

That was too much to decide at breakfast. I figured I'd have a better grip on it after a few classes and some lunch. I always liked to make decisions after lunch.

"So, hopefully I'll see you tonight. If not, have fun." Brittany started to get up. A quick look at the clock told me that I needed to be going as well. There really wasn't much more we could say now, not with this on our minds.

"Sure. Good luck!" I smiled and then we parted ways. I was on my own again, with more kinky thoughts and wicked planning to do. I grabbed my bag and shot off for class.

Partly, I wondered why I was even bothering with class. It wasn't like I was going to pay attention to anything being taught with all of this on my mind. Still, these were my smaller classes, so my absence would have been noticed.

I ended up spending my morning running through all of those perverted thoughts and trying to figure out who was the candidate that would be the best bet. In the end, I decided to let my Alison memories give me a boost. Of my friends, who did I want a more intimate relationship with when I was her?

The answer surprised me a little. Of all my choices, it really boiled down to one guy, Max. When we bumped into each other in chem lab our freshman year, we'd become fast friends, but at the time he was still dating the girl he'd been with before college, and I was not the kind of girl to get in the middle of someone's relationship. By the time he'd broken up, I had a boyfriend and we seemed to never be in the right state of a relationship at the same time, at least until now.

He was single, and so was I. He was also reasonably attractive, and we still clicked as a pair, even if we'd never been more than friends. In some ways our relationship hadn't really changed much from when I was a guy. We still got together to watch stupid movies, play video games and exchange relationship advice, though certainly with a different twist.

The question was, would he be interested? Sure, I'd liked the idea back when I was Alison, but I'd never had the opportunity to jump on him before. He might just want to stay friends, though I knew from my guy half that if a sexy friend of the girl variety started to come onto me and I was single, I'd be hard pressed to turn her down. Still, I'd never been tested that way, and I knew Max hadn't either.

That just left me with one thing to do. I had to go and give it a try. Of course, that meant hunting Max down in the middle of the day. On Wednesdays he was pretty busy, at least until mid afternoon, then he liked to hop over to the cafe in the student union and catch up with a bit of homework and internet surfing before heading back to the dorms.

I'd have to hope he hit the cafe today as well. Until then I zoned my way through my classes and lunch. My mind was pretty much consumed entirely around how to approach this. In the end, I really didn't have an answer, but I'd figure something out.

So I headed over to the cafe, grabbed a seat by the windows and sipped at a latte while I waited for Max. The best trick would be if he found me, so it wouldn't seem like I was hunting him down. I didn't come here often, but I did enough that Max wouldn't be shocked to see me either. I pulled out one of my computer science texts and started to run through my next assignment. Not only would it look like I wasn't here for him, I'd actually get a bit ahead on my studies.

Okay, not that far ahead. I'd barely gotten started when I felt a familiar tap on my shoulder. I didn't need to turn to know that it was Max, but I kept my nose in the book just the same. I know how it irked him to be ignored, and I wanted him to be a bit off kilter.

"Okay, be that way, I'm sure I can find another empty seat." He started to turn slowly and I gave him a smack on the shoulder.

"Fine, you can sit here." I rolled my eyes and pulled my books back so he would have a spot to put his drink.

"Since when do you come down here to study? Did they kick you out of the sorority already?" He asked as he slid into his seat. I wondered what he meant for a moment, then I remembered, to everyone outside the fraternity it wouldn't make any sense for a girl to be pledged at anything other than a sorority. So as far as anyone knew, I was pledging to be a Delta.

"No, but it does get a bit crazy there sometimes, especially for pledges. They like to make it hard to concentrate while you're in the house. So I thought this place would be better for a little studying." I explained. It really wasn't far off. The Taus had made the house a bit crazy for the last few days and between the old timers and the pledges it was hard to concentrate for very long.

"And you think you're really going to sign on? Is the whole pledging thing as crazy as they say?" He asked. I could imagine he was dying to know. First was the whole male fantasy of coeds in the showers and walking around half naked at least in the morning and night. I'm sure there wasn't much truth to that, but I'm sure such thoughts filled his daydreams.

"Well, it's been really crazy, but I can't talk about it. Sorority honor code, you know? But yeah, I think I'm going to make it and sign up. I still have to tell you, you should really think about becoming a Tau." I smiled at him. I could just imagine what kind of trouble he'd get into as a girl. It was almost delightful just thinking about that, but at the moment I had another mission.

"Cool, I hope you'll make sure I get invited to the parties. I hear they're pretty wild." He smiled. That would certainly be a major fringe benefit of being friends with a sorority girl.

"And full of hot girls." I gave him a knowing smile. He'd never exactly hidden his horn dog ways from Alison. Oddly enough, that actually made me respect him a bit more. So many guys tried to hide their feelings about girls when they were around girls, pretending to be gentlemen. The fact was, there was more to being a gentleman than simply a mask, and Max was a fine example. Despite the fact that he would eagerly sleep with basically anything with breasts and a vagina and didn't mind saying so, he did respect women just the same. It was kind of hard to explain, but he really did value women as people and fuck toys.

"Well, naturally." He nodded.

"So why do you think you need to go to so much trouble for girls?" I grinned. He knew this kind of question was just leading him on. We'd played this game before.

"Well, maybe because most girls don't really give me the time of day, so..." Max tried to explain before I cut him off.

"Letting more girls get to know you just increases the odds of you getting shot down." I finished for him. It wasn't far from the truth. It was the painful side effect of honesty was that plenty of people didn't want it. As much as it might have endeared me to him in one way, it didn't always work for him with other girls.

He laughed. It was a pretty old joke between us. Being a girl gave me the inside track on parties where girls might be, and if I made sure that Max got an invite or knew where to drop in he always did. That didn't mean he had much luck, but he did all right. Being single did have a way to masking over those previous successes though.

"So, hot stuff, why haven't you made a play for me?" I turned slightly, thrust out my chest and gave him a naughty sideways smile. It was a pure tease play, but it did make him sputter. If he was anything like me when I was a guy then when he was with a girl he was friends with he had a mental filter on so that he didn't end up just drooling over her boobs. Now, I'd just taken a hammer to that filter.

He stopped to cough a couple times and regain his voice. He also blushed a bit. I was actually surprised that I'd hit an honestly sensitive spot. "What would I want with some flat chested bookworm?"

"Ah, defensive humor, I see. That must mean you have thought about it." I pulled my shirt tight against my stomach and glared at him a bit. "And, if this is a flat chest for you, you're going to have a long life of disappointment."

Now he was really under the bus. I could see him squirming in his seat a little. He must have been wondering just what I was playing at. We often fake flirted, but this time felt different, maybe because it was real and not just some backfilled memories.

"Come on, a man needs to have dreams you know." He tilted his head back, held out a hand and his eyes sparkled dreamily. "One day, I will climb Mt. Boob, scale the soft, creamy sides and plant my flag at the top."

I couldn't help visualizing that ridiculous adventure and failed to stifle the laugh that brewed inside me. Now that he was in a playful mood, it was time to strike.

"Seriously though, why haven't you made a play. We've both been dateless for weeks." That part was true. I'd just been through a series of one date wonders and he'd been batting zero almost since the semester started.

"Seriously?" He blanched again.

"Well, okay, maybe not a relationship." I couldn't keep myself from doing air quotes for that. Then I switched to a whisper. "But, I'll let you in on a little secret. Girls like it too, and we can get a little frustrated on our own for too long."

I had to resist getting lost in my girly memories of masturbation at that point. It was true, though, and as Alison, I was a bit surprised to learn that I did my own handiwork almost as much as when I was a guy. I had to wonder if that was normal, but I had other things to worry about at the moment.

That was the first time I think I'd rendered Max speechless in quite a while. I'd pretty much just offered up sex, the whole friends with benefits deal. I couldn't imagine him turning me down, even when I looked back at the friendship he'd shared with me as Alison. We'd been close, and in some ways as close as two opposite sex friends could be without going all the way.

He finally managed to collect his wits. "Alison, are you all right?"

I laughed. "Of course, you nitwit! I've been thinking about this for a while, to be honest. We've always worked so well together, and I figured it must be as hard for you to play solo as it is for me so why don't we just help each other out?"

Farleven
Farleven
624 Followers