Pledging Tau Geta Delta Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see the wheels churning behind his eyes. I realized I was probably coming on a bit strong. It was how I compensated for my own nerves. I was trying to get Max to sleep with me! The easiest way to not think too much about where I was going was to focus on trying to get there.

"Hey, it's fine. Why don't you think about it for a bit and I'll stop by your room later. Okay?" I reached over and gave his upper arm a squeeze. He really was pretty fit, and the girl part of my mind was asking why I hadn't put the moves on him earlier. We really would make a pretty good couple.

"Yeah, okay. I'll talk to you later." He picked up his stuff. "How about six? At my room."

"Sure, now don't get yourself run over!" I waved as he shuffled his way out. All I had to do was give him a couple of hours to sort through his feelings. I knew Max well enough to know which side he'd land on. It might seem crazy to him at first, but the prospect of sex would push him through any misgivings. The fact that it was me pushing the idea wouldn't hurt either. He might have been afraid to offend me, but if I put out the idea, that left him free to accept.

As I sat there, remembering the way my pussy tingled after watching his ass on the way out, my male mind finally managed to shout through everything else. I realized that I'd managed to suppress those feelings through all of this and was running off of pure Alison and focusing on the challenge goal. Now that I had a moment to think again, the weirdness came roaring back.

Still, as strange as the notion of sleeping with Max was, I was finding my feminine desires winning the war. As Alison, I'd really liked him, and having the chance to sleep with him was really turning me on. Even as a girl, it was hard to work past horny. Now, I just needed to wait for him to come around. I just hoped that my male self would be able to forgive me for banging Max after I switched back.

The other fact driving me was that I was actually turned on! After three days of awesome sex, I was getting spoiled. I knew that even regular girls didn't usually have sex this often, maybe if they had a boyfriend but even then there would be breaks. As a guy I could go weeks or even months between fucking, not that I liked too. Even in my girly memories I didn't get it on more than a couple of times a month, except for a couple of rather vigorous boyfriends.

So now all that was left for me was waiting. It was just a couple of hours, but it felt like an eternity. The worst part was, if he did actually turn me down, I'd have to race to meet the challenge. Of course it wasn't all that difficult given that I naturally had a couple of guy friends who wouldn't bat an eye at sleeping with me. It was strange, but it felt better with Max and I just hoped he wouldn't say no.

I wandered around campus for a bit as the clock ticked down. I was too nervous to think about studying. I popped back to the student union food court for a quick dinner and then meandered my way towards Max's dorm. I hit a bathroom to do a bit of primping, but it was just to give myself something to do and make me feel a bit better. After all, how could he turn a girl like me down?

That left me standing in front of his door at about five past six. I didn't want to seem too eager after all. I took a deep breath and raised my hand to knock and before my knuckles could make contact, the door swung open. Max was standing there in one of his best button up shirts, his short black hair had been combed and for the first time in years, his dorm room almost looked presentable. I didn't even need to ask what his answer was when I noticed that the only light was from flickering candles that had been placed around the room.

"Why don't you come in?" He gave me a wavering smile. No doubt he was as nervous as I was. I hadn't even realized I was still standing outside until that moment. I blushed and scooted in enough for him to close the door.

"Wow, this is one way to give a girl an answer." I smiled. On the one hand, I'd made it past the first hurdle. Now I just had to go through with it. The reality of that fact hit me like a ton of bricks and I didn't object when I felt a Champaign glass being pressed into my hand.

"I got it from one of the upper classmen. Not the best stuff, but I figured we could both use a bit of something to lighten the mood." Max poured me half a glass of bubbly. I wasn't much of a drinker really, but if ever there was a time for a drink, this was it.

"Thanks." I smiled. Then I raised my glass. "Here's to no strings sex!"

"Here here!" He laughed and clinked my glass before taking a good drink. I followed suit and had to suppress the shudder as I gulped it down. It really wasn't good, not that I had a well developed taste for alcohol, but this was certainly from the bargain bin.

"Wow, enough of that." I stuck out my tongue and put the glass onto his dresser. As much as I wouldn't mind a good buzz right now, even I had my limits. Max's glass joined mine a moment later as he laughed.

"Yeah, not my best idea ever." He grinned.

"But the candles are nice, and you even cleaned your room and tried to make yourself look respectable. I can really appreciate that." I smiled and then went to sit down on his couch. It was a small room, but he'd squeezed a couch in next to the bed. It made things a lot nicer for hanging out, but a bit cramped. At the moment, it gave me a good place to go other than straight into his bed.

"So you think I look respectable?" Max took a moment to strike a dignified pose. I just laughed at that.

"Well, I wouldn't go that far." I patted the space next to me. I had to admit that my nerves were killing me. I'm sure he had a few butterflies in his stomach too. The truth was, I knew of only one way to deal with that problem.

"Really, so you want a less than respectable man?" He sat down far enough away from me that we weren't quite touching, at least not yet.

"Well, not the ones that look respectable, they're usually the biggest jerks." I pulled my hair back over my ear and look up at him. It still felt strange looking up at Max like this, with both my stomach and my pussy quivering. He was attractive in a goofy kind of way, and that fact was just stirring the strange emotions inside me. It wasn't just lust and anxiety, there was a strange feeling of actual attachment. This was Max, the guy I'd hung out with for the last two years, and been with me through thick an thin. As Alison I'd cried on his shoulder and even as a guy we'd supported each other.

"And I'm not a jerk." His eyes seemed to be twitching. I'm sure he was feeling a lot of the same emotions I was. One half of him looking forward to a nice round of sex with a hot girl and the other part shifting through his feelings about our relationship. We were both sitting here, eager and scared and just waiting for something to kick us into gear.

So I kissed him. I hopped a half foot over, swung my arms around his neck, pulled him in and planted my lips right on his. He flailed for a moment, and I pressed in closer until my chest was squishing into him. He wavered and then I felt his arms wrap around me. His lips pushed back and then out tongues snuck out and started to play with each other.

We stayed like that for a while, just kissing and holding. It felt right in a way that my earlier frantic encounters had lacked. This wasn't just a guy, and it wasn't just sex. Max cared about me, and I had to admit that I cared about him too. For a fleeting moment I wondered if this was really a good idea, and then his hand slid down over my ass and gave me a tender squeeze.

His hand felt perfect, and I threw my head back and let out a soft moan. We kissed again, with more energy, more passion. I could feel the barriers coming down, and my needs boiling up. There was no way I was going to stop now.

His touch set us in motion. My hands slid off his shoulders, and squeezed his biceps as they moved towards his chest. Max wasn't ripped, but he took care of himself. While one of his hands continued rubbing my bottom, the other snuck up and ran over my side before it found my breast. I squirmed from his touch. It just felt so good, and I couldn't stop kissing him.

The squeezing, rubbing and kissing just left me melting. He was tender, his touch caring and the passion of our kiss was hot! I bit at his tongue and lip between going deep and sinking my tongue almost down his throat. I felt like I was going crazy. There was just one more thing left for me to do.

My hands reached up for his shirt. I started to unbutton it and he reached up to stop me.

"Are you sure?" He pulled away enough to look into my eyes. I could see the lust in his eyes, as well as the concern. We'd been friends for a long time, and we were kind of jumping into things. It may have been true that I'd set off in this direction with ulterior motives, but now that I was here, it really felt right. The fact that Max was worried as well and only reinforced that feeling.

"Yeah, and no matter what, we'll still be friends, okay?" I looked into his eyes again. Somehow it was important that he say that. As Alison, losing Max would be tough, I don't think I could quite handle it, but I wasn't going to be Alison after a few days. The spell would be reversed and I'd go back to my male self. So why did it matter to me so much?

"Yes, I promise you." Max stated as firmly as I'd ever see him say anything. I knew how hard it could be to keep the promise, and yet hearing those words made all the difference.

"Then let's do it." I smiled at him wickedly, reach down and just pulled his shirt open. He looked down at me in shock as a button flew across the room, but I was more interested in his bare chest. I ran my fingers over his hard muscles, he wasn't ripped, but he was still nice and firm. I resisted the urge to just start licking at him, like that was going to far.

As I enjoyed the feeling of his pecks, he was letting his hands start to work on my top. He was more gentle, but the results were similar aside from the fact I still had a bra on. I took a deep breath and reached back. This was the real point of no return. A bit of heavy petting and serious kissing was one thing, getting naked was a whole notch above that.

I looked up at him again as I worked my bra free. The ardor in my eyes must have been wild, and I unhooked the straps. His eyes didn't know where to go, bouncing between my chest and my face, so I helped him and looked down as I dropped the straps over my shoulder and let it slide free. My breasts were free and I felt the tightness of the cups fall away.

Max was helplessly gawking while his hands rested on my waist. I'm sure he'd imagined this moment so many times, and now he got to see my chest completely free and on display. I had to admit they were pretty nice breasts, and couldn't blame him a bit for staring.

I almost let loose a little quip, but I decided on a better way to keep things moving. I reached down, grabbed his hands and pulled them up to my heaving breasts. He couldn't resist giving me a nice squeeze and I moaned happily from his touch. His fingers massaged me, pressing into my tender flesh and then he started to gently rub my nipples with his thumb. It was still a strange feeling for me, but it set me quivering and my pussy just seethed, eager for what was coming.

My hands slid over him as well, and I enjoyed the feeling of his hard body. The energy building up in me pushed harder. I needed to push on, needed to go to the next step. My fingers found his belt buckle and I worked it free. Then our eyes met again as I slid my hand inside his briefs. He shuddered as my fingers found him, and I wrapped around his throbbing cock.

"You've got it bad for me." I giggled as I stroked him. He gasped at the feeling of my fingers dancing over his hardness, and his hands squeezed at me even more before he pulled one away. I squirmed for a moment, missing his touch before I felt him sliding that hand up under my skirt until he was moving over my panties and cupping my wet mound. I moaned as he sank his hand into my hot center and started to rub me.

"You're pretty wet yourself." He smiled and leaned in for another rabid kiss. We kept stroking each other as your tongues traded blows again. Then our hands went to work, what was left of our clothes was soon sent flying across the room. First my panties, then his pants, my skirt and finally his underwear. There was nothing left, just Max and I, naked, horny and wrapped around each other.

There's nothing like the feeling of naked flesh pressed against naked flesh. The fact that I was rubbing against Max, with my pussy aching for him was only fueling my needs. He was hard and I was ready. There was only one thing left.

"Bed, hot stuff." I wrapped my hand around his cock and then got off the couch, pulling him along to his bed. I wrapped myself around him again, gave him a nice wet kiss and then dragged the both of us onto his bed. We tumbled for a moment, until we landed right where I wanted, with me on my back and him straddling between my legs.

He pulled away and got up, kneeling between my wide spread legs and looking down at me much as I was looking up at him. I knew I was completely exposed, right down to my bare pussy. It was a strange feeling, just as it was weird looking up at him, naked, with his cock jutting out hard and eager just for me.

"You are so hot!" Max beamed. I blushed a bit, realizing that he'd just been giving me the same kind of appreciative inspection as I had been giving him. It was hard to even explain just how validating his compliment was, or just how much wetter it made me.

"Then get down here and show me how much you like it!" I growled with my best husky tone. He jumped right in. In an instant he was on top of me, one hand on my breast, his lips against my neck and his cock sliding along my wet slit.

"Oh! You tease!" I whimpered as he rubbed himself up and down my pussy lips, his cock sliding over my clit and sending waves of pleasure shooting up my spine. It was just too much! I squirmed beneath him, and started working my hips, trying to spur on even more friction.

Then I realized he was looking distracted for a moment, as if he realized something, and I caught on a moment later. "I'm on the pill, stupid, just go for it."

That was it. He grinned wickedly, pinched my nipple and then pulled back his cock until the tip was rubbing against my hungry pussy lips right at the entrance to my womanhood. He paused, took a deep breath and then I felt him inside me. I was so wet that he slid in easily, and I moaned at the sudden feeling of fullness. It was amazing, always so amazing to feel a man stretch me open like this.

"Oh, yes..." I gasped when he finally came to rest deep inside. His crotch rubbed against mine. His balls rubbed between my legs. It was crazy, and I pulled him in tight to give him a wild, insane kiss.

He took it slow, as fast as he'd driven into me, he contrasted that by slowly pulling out. Then he pressed in again, slowly stuffing me while I gasped from the perversely drawn out pleasure. I felt like I could trace every vein of his shaft as it slid past my pussy lips. The sensations were electric, and my hips had to press up to meet him.

"Relax," He whispered into my ear. It was so hard to do that when his cock was throbbing so deep inside me. I panted, fighting to follow his lead. Somehow I knew he had something special to show me, but I had to resist my own urges.

"Oh, Max..." I moaned as he drove in again, my inner folds spreading slowly for him, letting me savor every moment as he drove me harder. He moved both hands to my breasts now. I knew how awkward it was for him to be squeezing both of my boobs and hold himself up with his elbows, but it felt too good for me to dwell on it.

His fingers found my nipples and he pinched and twisted them between squeezes on my soft breasts. Each time he did, my whole body shook. I was sensitive to the pleasure now and the slight pain. It was making me even crazier and his cock never stopped. His even thrusts and withdrawals were punctuating everything else, and he shifted himself so that his cock rubbed over my clit.

I moaned and gasped with pleasure shooting through me. I'd have thought he was some kind of sex god at that moment, but I could feel a powerful need brewing inside me. I fought to keep relaxed, to let Max do his thing, but every moment, every time his shaft slid deep into my flesh, I came that much closer to losing control.

"Please, oh Max, please..." I begged. The sensation, the need, was just too much. I had to have more. I couldn't understand how he'd held out so long, but I was too lost to my own passion to think that through. I just needed him to take me and fuck me hard.

He pulled in close again and nibbled his way up my ear as I wailed. It was just too much! It was like my whole body was hypersensitive to pleasure. I squirmed and shook on his bed and just as I thought I'd lose it if he didn't start hammering me, he gave me a hard deep thrust. I cried out again, grinding my hips against him and following him as he tried to pull out.

Then he thrust hard again and I moaned. "Yes! Harder!"

His hips moved again, and he started to pound into me. I pulled him tight, letting his hips hammer into me as moved mine up to meet him. It was perfect, and I writhed under him, begging for more as he ravished me.

I'd never expected him to be so good, so animalistic, but he was a master of rhythm and his hands went back to squeezing me while his cock drove my pussy wild. He was playing my body like a finely tuned instrument. I'd never felt anything so good, and after the last couple of days there was getting to be a lot of competition for that slot.

I simply let go and let my flesh merge with his. He was in control, but my hands sank into his back and my kisses peppered his face. I was gasping and panting between helpless cries for more. I just couldn't take this for long.

He was showing the strain as well, his rhythm had increased, as did his power. It was all more than I could handle, but I was at his mercy. When he leaned into for a savage kiss, I knew he was ready.

I squeezed him tight, pulling him close as he ground into me. His frantic thrusts gave way to one final, glorious thrust and we screamed out in mutual pleasure together. My orgasm ripped through me the moment his seed started to fill my pussy. The warmth inside me just flowed out, washing over my whole body until I was nothing but a quivering heap of flesh melted beneath him.

I don't know how long we stayed like that, collapsed, panting and still intimately joined. My arms still kept him close, and I savored the pleasure coursing through me and the cock still lodged deep inside my flesh.

My strength slowly returned, and I started to rub him with my hands. He let out a ragged breath while I stroked him. I knew I could coax more fun out of him, I just needed to give him time.

"Thanks, you were amazing." I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the nose.

"Nothing compared to you. You've just beaten out like ninety percent of my fantasies." Max smiled back at me. I could see now why a girl might kick this sex god to the dumpster. If he was this honest all the time, he's lucky he didn't get stabbed in the back. Still, I knew him well enough to know what he meant and feel appropriately complimented.

"Well," I slid my hand down to his bare ass. "Why don't we try for one hundred percent?"

I saw the flash of heat in his eyes and felt his cock throb happily between my legs. At the very least it was a goal worth aiming for.

I don't know how long we kept going. I think I worked through about every fantasy position we could think up, and got stuck a few times before needing to untangle ourselves. When I finally collapsed in his arms, I knew I wouldn't try and sneak off the next morning. I'd never do that to Max. Especially after everything we'd just shared.