Pledging Tau Geta Delta Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, thanks. Gotta go!" I spun around and headed out. I had classes to get to and he wasn't the best conversationalist anyway.

The challenge wasn't as freaky as the last one at least. In fact the very notion had me getting a little excited as soon as I'd heard it. It wasn't all roses and sunshine, though, while the guy part of me looked forward to playing with girls again, the girly part of me was a bit more conflicted. Alison had been effectively straight. The thought of being with another girl didn't really turn her on. That meant my guy side was pretty much pulling all the strings for the moment and that felt pretty weird.

No matter what I felt, the fact was that I needed to go through with the challenge if I wanted into the fraternity, so my mind turned to picking out the lucky girl. I quickly realized that I wouldn't have a lot of options. If I walked up to a guy, I had a pretty good chance of being able to get him into bed, just cause I was a girl. But girls weren't generally attracted to other girls that way, and I didn't know any bi or lesbian girls.

There was one notion, though, and I picked up my phone.

"It's day five isn't it?" I heard Meredith laughing on the other end of the phone. She'd been something of a counselor for me right after the transformation. Before that, she'd been a pledge and had decided not to change back into being a guy and joined the Delta Kappa sorority instead of becoming a Tau.

"That obvious, huh?" I giggled a bit. The fact that she also realized that meant that she must know why I'm calling which made me feel more than a bit awkward.

"A little, don't worry, I called my Delta on my fifth day too. I think that's why they pair us up that way to start with, so you'll always have a girl to fall back on." Meredith explained. It made sense. The Taus had to know that most pledges would find it hard to get a little girl on girl action going.

"So you don't mind?" I asked. I didn't know what I'd do if she turned me down. I had no idea where to start looking for girls that would enjoy playing with another girl.

"No, of course not. How could anyone say no to a hot little number like you? Why don't you stop by the Delta house around seven and we can have some fun then, okay?" Meredith made everything easy with one little question. I sighed with relief.

"Yeah, I really look forward to it! Thanks!" I felt my mood brighten considerably. It wasn't just the fact that I had figured out how to complete the challenge, Meredith was pretty hot! I couldn't have gotten luckier given the circumstances.

"Great, see you tonight." Meredith hung up. Now I just needed to get through the rest of my day.

I kind of floated between classes. My mind was elsewhere. My guy side was reveling in the notion that I'd soon get my hands on some breasts that weren't my own. My girl side was a bit more circumspect. Sure, it could be fun, but being with another girl would be weird. It certainly wasn't an inner argument that I was used to having. That just made it even more surreal.

In the end, I did what I always did when I was about to do something I was nervous about, I concentrated on how to get there, rather than what I'd be doing. I tried to focus on my classes and forced myself to do a bit of homework before heading back to the frat to get ready.

In truth, this was a date, a bit of a strange one, but a date none the less. I flipped through my wardrobe and tried to pick out a nice blouse and skirt combo that wouldn't be too over the top. Then I did my hair and let my girly instincts out for a bit of makeup. It was still hard for me to manage the whole eye shadow and mascara without calling upon the Alison part of my brain to help.

"So, hot date tonight?" Alex popped up beside me as I walked down the hall on my way out. I hadn't seen her since our little adventure at the night club a couple days ago, and she was looking like her usual chipper self. The curvy little blond was another Tau pledge and she'd embraced her new sexuality in a way that had left me and her friends reeling at first.

I blushed a bit at the way she was calling me out. "I guess so."

"Well, looking good, girl! I guess that means you've been getting lucky lately." She smiled. There wasn't much room for secrets between pledges. We all had the same challenges and that meant we had to have done much the same things.

In this case she didn't even wait for an answer. "I know, I know. It's been a lot of fun though, and tonight will be wild. I assume you're heading over to the Deltas."

"Yeah." I managed to sneak in. I hadn't really thought the issue all the way through, but there were going to be a lot of Tau pledges heading that way tonight.

"I just hope I haven't forgotten how to lick pussy!" Alex seemed to actually flinch a bit as she said it.

"But it feels a bit weird thinking about girls like that now, doesn't it?' I smiled. Over the last few days it had been Alex that was our over the top girly girl. She'd embraced the challenges with a passion that left me a bit jealous.

"Crazy, right? I mean I used to love getting it on with the ladies, but now it kind of makes my stomach twist a bit just thinking about it." Alex nodded and then continued. "I'm sure I'll be fine once I've got some boobs in hand though."

I wished that I shared her confidence. I knew she probably wasn't wrong, at least not completely. Half of me was eager for what was about to happen, and the other half was more than a bit anxious. Still, once I got into the middle of a girl on girl make out session, maybe all those doubts would just melt away.

We made it to the Deltas right at six. A few other pledges had caught up with us by then, but as soon as we were in the door, the Deltas seemed to swarm us. Meredith swooped in and grabbed my hand, before I had a chance to say anything I was half way up the stairs.

"Hi!" I gave her a wavering smile as she pulled me into her room. As dressed up as I was, Meredith had almost gone the other way, not that it hurt the way she looked in the least. Just like the first night I'd met her, she was wearing a T-shirt and shorts, and they looked just as hot on her as they had before.

"Oh, we just don't want you pledges getting all twisted up with greetings or such. I know just how conflicted you're probably feeling right now. After the spell's been working for a few days, you start to lean on your feminine memories more than you male ones, right?" Meredith smiled and motioned for me to sit down on the small couch she had. She took a seat at her desk, close enough but not too close to make me uncomfortable.

"Yeah, it's like I'm really a girl with some strange guy memories sometimes." I nodded.

"Cool, and I bet the old girl you wasn't so into girls, but the guy part of you is like screaming to dive in." Meredith continued. I knew she'd been through this before, and I appreciated that she understood. It was kind of creepy how she could almost read my mind though.

"Pretty much." I smiled again. The battle was certainly still raging inside me.

"Good, then I know there is one proper cure." She got up and before I could do anything else, she planted a soft wet kiss on my lips. I squirmed for a moment, not ready for her, but as she pressed in, I wavered and then melted for her. I'd almost forgotten what it was like to kiss a girl. Guys were hard and forceful, and while I did enjoy it, the feeling was nothing like the soft warmth of a girl's tender lips.

When Meredith pulled back, I was left panting. Whatever doubts I'd had about being with another woman had melted away. I'd never have expected it to be so easy, but the air of anticipation had me boiling. Lust and pleasure had a way of burning through any reluctance.

"Wow..." I breathed as she smiled back at me.

"Yeah, I'd nearly forgot how hot kissing a girl was." Meredith looked flush as well as she stood over me. Now, she turned and slid in beside me on the couch. It was close enough to snuggle and she slid an arm around my shoulder.

"So are you ready to get started?" She smiled. There was a comfort in knowing that both of us were here for the same thing. We didn't need to do any dance, no pretense.

I also didn't need to say anything more. I leaned toward her and gave her another soft wet kiss. This time my hands joined in and I slid my fingers along the side of her breast. She gasped into my lips and I soon felt the same wicked feeling across my breast. Our hands were as busy as our tongues and we moaned and writhed together as we made out.

Before I knew it, my blouse was open, her shirt was off and we were wrapped around each other trying to take off each other's bras. Our breasts mashed together as we struggled. I'd not had as much experience taking off bras as I would have wanted, and still struggled with mine even as a girl. Meredith wasn't much better, but after a bit of fumbling we managed to succeed and throw those constricting garments across the room.

Then we both stared at each other's breasts. I really hadn't lost my appreciation for those soft round orbs. It was a bit different now that I could just look down and see my own, but it was another thing entirely to see them on another person. Round, soft and topped by a nice pink nipple, there was just an ingrained need to love them. The only thing that really got me was that I was a bit jealous that Meredith's boobs were a bit bigger than mine, but for now that only made me want to play with them more.

"I just wanted you to know that I thought you were lovely from that first night. I knew how weird it could be then, so I didn't say it so much." Meredith looked into my eyes and then pulled my hair back around my ear. I blushed at that. It was so direct, and I could feel that it was heartfelt as well.

"Thanks, I thought you were pretty hot too." I smiled. Then I dove in for another kiss. I didn't really have the right words for this conversation and that left me with just one option.

Our kiss was wild again, and this time our naked breasts jiggled and bounced against each other. It was a crazy feeling, and I just pulled her in tighter. The softness of my flesh and hers was intoxicating. Our hands slid lower now, and before I knew it, we'd managed to slide off our shorts, skirts and panties until we were both sitting on her couch naked and rubbing together.

Meredith didn't need any words to lead me to her bed and we slid on top. Our hands explored, and touched and fondled. I hadn't actually been with a girl in months, and I savored the feeling of her soft skin under my fingers. Her hands were busy moving over me as well, and the tender way she touched me was quickly driving me nuts.

When her dainty fingers found my pussy I couldn't keep from moaning out in pleasure. Her touch was so unlike the rough fondling I'd experienced from men. She was slow, meticulous and knew the right way to touch me until I was writhing in pleasure.

"Oh, oh yes!" I moaned as he rubbed at my clit at the same time as her mouth suddenly wrapped around a nipple. The flood of sensations was intense. I enjoyed it as long as I could before I sought to return the favor.

Meredith cooed when my fingers finally found her womanhood. This was another strange moment for me, sliding my fingers along another girl's slit. The Alison part of me quailed a bit, but when Meredith let out a whimpering moan of pleasure I knew I couldn't stop. It was fun in a wicked way, and after the last few days, I knew just where to touch to have the best effect.

We squirmed together, the pleasure from our mutual pleasuring was only making us hotter. I could smell our arousal in the air and the feeling of soft flesh against mine was simply intoxicating. The sound of her ragged breaths was starting to drive me wild as well and I wanted nothing more than to make her cum.

I broke free of her hands and started to slide down, first kissing her neck, then her breasts and finally I made my way between her legs. She slid up on the bed a bit and pulled them open, as eager for my touch as I was to give it. Her pussy smelled sweet and I breathed it in before I lowered my lips onto her.

My mouth pressed into her pussy and I followed my instincts as best as I could. I have never really gone down on a woman before, but I knew how good it could feel. I started to lick at her, running my tongue along the length of her nether lips while she moaned. I did it several more times, until she was squirming under my lips and then I started to lick and kiss and suck on the top of her pussy, around her sensitive nub.

It didn't take much of that to send her crying out in pleasure and I could feel her body quacking around me, but I didn't stop. I knew she must have been cuming and I wanted for her to enjoy it as long as possible. While my mouth was busy at the top of her pussy, I sent my finger to attack the bottom. At first I just stroked around the edge of her entrance, but when she started to moan again, I plunged my fingers inside and she thrust her hips up at me.

"Oh, god, oh god!" Meredith moaned as I licked and stroked her at the same time. Her hands found my head and pressed me in tighter while I worked between her legs. She bucked beneath me and I tried to keep on task, but finally she sat up, lifted my head and then pulled me back on top of her.

Her kiss was ravenous now, and I knew that there was no way to deny the pleasure rolling through her. Our bodies writhed together, breast against breast and legs against legs. I realized that we'd straddled each others thighs and started to hump against the smooth flesh. It was a raw driving need for more, and Meredith pushed me back onto the bed.

I let her move this time, and she slid over my body until her face was between my legs and her pussy was dripping above me. The sight of her naked, wet folds left me swooning. As soon as I recovered, I lifted my head and started to lick at her again as I reached up and started to stroke her thighs.

She was busy between my legs as well. I moaned into her pussy when her tongue found my clit. I just went wild as she started to lick and suck at me. It was so much better than any guy had managed so far, and I couldn't continue pleasuring her as she sent my body soaring in ecstasy.

I cried and wailed as I came. It was so hot, so perfectly intense that I couldn't hold back. She didn't stop either, and I rode through a crazy rush of sensations as my body quaked from the orgasm and the wonderful way she kept licking and sucking my tender flesh.

Finally, she pulled away and slid around again until we were laying next to each other, panting and smiling, each with a breast in hand and basking in the glow of a wonderful orgasm.

"That was amazing..." I panted as she gently squeezed at me.

"You're not half bad yourself." Meredith smiled at me. As hot as she'd been before, seeing her face like this, just made me want to do it all over again. It wasn't just about how good I felt, but know that she had gotten that much pleasure as well.

"Do you do this often?" I asked. It seemed like a moment for sharing, and now I was insanely curious about this girl who hadn't always been one.

"Not so much, I kind of have a boyfriend." She smiled back at me. "But sometimes I get a little nostalgic, and he doesn't mind. He's even joined in a few times."

I blinked a bit at that. I had to admit I was jealous in that moment as I thought of her having a threesome. It sounded like fun, even if my girly side was a bit indignant about it, I couldn't deny the appeal. There simply wasn't a way I could argue with the hotness factor to my male half. If I combined that with how good being with another woman could be I actually wanted to give it a try.

"So you really don't regret it?" I asked.

"No, I love being a woman, sure I get a bit nostalgic, sometimes for specific things, but in the end, I wouldn't want to go back. Have you been thinking about joining the Deltas?" She asked. The question was almost backhand, joining the Deltas meant staying a girl.

"I don't know..." I blushed. I really hadn't thought about it directly, but I couldn't deny I'd been attacking it from all sides. Especially after last night and this morning with Max, the idea of not changing back had been on my mind more than I wanted to admit.

"Which means, yes." She gave me a quick kiss on the nose. "And you look so cute all confused and anxious there, that I'm going to have to break out my toys and drive all those naughty thoughts out of your head."

"Toys?" I stammered before she rolled over to her night stand and pulled one lewd looking device after another for me to see. I was surprised that I mostly recognized them. There were dildos, massagers and vibrators. As a guy, I wasn't really used to the idea, but after being a girl for a while, I could see the appeal, but I hadn't tried them yet.

"Of course, girls just want to have fun right?" Meredith smiled as she plucked a big thick dildo out of the lot and then hopped back into bed. There is just something wickedly naughty about a girl hovering over me and holding a fake cock that would put most men to shame. Rationally, I was a bit conflicted, but I spread my legs wide open for her just the same. My pussy was more than ready to try it out.

"Right!" I smiled up at her as she moved down and positioned the dildo at the entrance to my quivering interior. I squirmed a bit as my pussy lips parted and she rubbed the tip up and down, covering it with my juices and sending sparks of pleasure shooting through me. I was still sensitive from my orgasm and the feeling of that big shaft poised between my legs was making me crazy.

"That's my girl!" Meredith laughed and then pressed the fake cock into me. I was wet enough and relaxed enough that it just slid right in, and I gasped at the sudden fullness between my legs as she bent back down and pressed herself against me as she stroked the dildo gently in and out of me.

"Oh, yes..." I moaned as I savored the movement inside me. It felt so good, and I was now pressed into her naked body again as she continued. It was crazy, and yet wonderful.

"If you like that, you'll love this." I heard a switch click and then my world exploded. The whole cock was vibrating inside me and against my clit all at the same time. I wailed, lost in the crazy pleasure and then she started thrusting it into me. Each deep thrust was followed with her grinding the dildo into me and letting my clit get another wonderful vibrating massage before she pulled back.

"Oh yes, oh god, harder!" I moaned and flailed. I thrust my hips back against her, and my legs shook back and forth. I tried to grab at her, but it was so hard to control myself, so hard to even think of anything other than the raw pleasure boiling up between my legs. My whole body was so sensitive that I couldn't take it for long.

She kept thrusting as I writhed beneath her. I couldn't do anything more than pant and moan as she worked that amazing dildo. I grabbed at her arm, rubbed her legs with mine and when she plunged in deep again I cried out with another heart stopping orgasm.

Still, she didn't stop and I came again and again. I was lost to the sensation, to the depths of ecstasy as my whole world dissolved into nothing more than the depths of my pussy. I quaked and shuddered as I melted, panting on top of her bed.

I don't know how long it was before I came down again, but I was still wrapped around her. I was overflowing with warm hot joy as I looked up at her. I couldn't think of anything more I could have wanted in that moment than simply snuggling against her.

"See how good it can be?" She smiled at me as she stroked my hair. It was true, as a guy, I'd never felt like that, never been driven from one intense orgasm to another. There was always a recharge time as a guy, but as a woman, it seemed like it could have gone on forever.