Pledging Tau Geta Delta Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, thank you, thank you so much..." I leaned over and gave her a slow kiss. It would take me a few minutes to regain my energy, then I hoped to return the favor. If there was one thing I was fully learning this week, it was that giving was just as much fun as receiving.

The rest of the evening descended into a blur as we worked our way through her selection of toys. It was hard not to get washed away at times and we were left panting and jumbled more than once, but we didn't stop until we were both exhausted and overflowing with pleasure. Meredith showed me so many ways to get off, and I showed her how well I'd learned by returning the favor.

In the end, I was left curled up with a woman for the first time in ages. The warmth and tenderness we'd shared would be impossible to forget, just as I'd never forget just how good it could feel to be a woman. As I drifted off to sleep, I knew there was one question really left to me, did I want to stay this way or go back to what I was?

I wasn't ready to answer that yet. For now all I wanted was to savor what I'd just shared. I'd have time to figure the rest out later.

The End ( Part 5 )