All Comments on 'Plotting a Course Ch. 14'

by VaRiverWriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
dairetodairetoalmost 10 years ago
I dont really want it to end

I love these two!

LOVENESS20094LOVENESS20094almost 10 years ago
loved it

i just love your stories. you are a great writer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

You are still the BEST, Bobby. I just have missed Robbie and Bobby so much that I went back and reread Bait a Hook. The two of them have come a long way since that first kiss in chapter 5. Of course, I can hardly wait for chapter 15. And you have introduced a new man, Cliff Sterling (I love the name). Is he going to be a good guy or a spoiler. I know -- wait and see. Thank you for more of your wonderful writing.

Cliff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
How do you conclude this?

I have read the series since it started. I do not see an easy way to conclude this in the next chapter, Perhaps an epilogue at the end? All the comments seem positive and want it to be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Casey 1988

Is this story going to end or are you going to make a new name for the next part of this series? Because if it is going to end then it seems like it is unfinished.

dez421dez421almost 10 years ago
omg

You're an amazing talent. I feel like I've watched your talent grow as your portfolio has developed. I must say I love the characters. I would agree with Casey that if theses charachters concluded that it would feel rushed and entirely to soon. I hope these character continue in another series and we get to watch their love grow. Stay encouraged in your writing you are amazing.

boyxboylover_boyxboylover_almost 10 years ago
AMAZING AS USUAL !

I can't wait for the next update...this chapter was so good :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
How could this come to an end?

This has been such an amazing and wonderful series, full of tearful moments and loving, tender caresses, I don't know how you can end this. I know there is another part of the surprise; I also remember that Bobby has misplaced his promise ring. Rob is such a loving guy, and the tattoo proves this -- and he even doesn't want Bobby to get one himself. He is so concerned about Bobby's well being and pain level. These two need a good concluding chapter OR a continuation in yet another story?? Rob did promise a marriage at some future date in a previous chapter.

I've gone back and reread the entire series, from the first chapter when Bobby moved to town, and their first meeting in the convenience store, and their first kiss and the homecoming "explosion." It's been a wonderful ride, and I would so much love to see it come to a loving and fulfilling end IF IT MUST.

It has been a genuine pleasure following these two lovers, and a real treat to read your stories and watch your development as an author of some renown here. I would gladly read anything else you choose to write on Literotica. Good luck to you, and thanks so much for the pleasure of your stories!

EricMorrisonEricMorrisonalmost 10 years ago
WHAT? No!

You can't end this story! At least not yet.

I feel like we've been with these characters for so long we need more, but knowing your writing you'll probably make it a great ending, even if it feels a little rushed.

Anyway, I hope you mean it's the end of this series and you'll start a new one, like you did last time, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Confused...

Where did it say this is going to end?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous