Plotting The Proposal

Story Info
Boyfriend worried about commitment.
2.2k words
3.17
25.2k
20
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We believe that this story belongs in the Loving Wives category, although to be honest, the lady in this story is not yet married, but soon will be.

Sam and Julia have been together as boyfriend and girlfriend for quite a long time but still live in separate apartments, though often sleeping together. They should have been engaged to be married by now, but Sam is reluctant to propose marriage due to memories of his parents' toxic relationship, and eventual divorce, when he was much younger. He was frightened to make the commitment in case it went wrong. Julia was frustrated, she loved Sam and wanted to marry him, if only he would ask her.

Sam and Julia had a large group of friends. Some married some still single.

It was Christmas time and several parties had been arranged with their friends.

The first party was at Julia's apartment, and Sam would be sleeping there with her after it was over.

When Sam put his bag in her bedroom, he was amused to see a small Christmas tree standing on the dressing table. It was decorated with a dozen condoms in foil packets hanging from the branches on silver threads.

The condoms would be necessary, as Julia was not on the pill.

The 30 or so party guests arrived, and the party was going well. Sam and Julia were mingling with the guests, making sure they had drinks and food and were enjoying themselves. Some were dancing, some were chatting. There was a bunch of mistletoe hanging from the ceiling, inviting traditional Christmas kisses underneath it. Sam noticed that Julia was under the mistletoe, enthusiastically kissing his best friend, John.

Sam continued to circulate, doing his job as co-host. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Julia and John together by the door of the crowded room. Looking across, he saw them open the door and go out. Just as she went out, Julia looked across the room at him and caught his eye. She gave a small, tentative smile, and went out of the room with John. Sam felt a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach, but then dismissed it. John and Julia were old friends as well, and in fact, John had introduced Julia to Sam a couple of years ago.

Sam carried on with his hosting duties and danced with two or three of the other women there. Then he realised that he hadn't seen Julia for half an hour at least. As he looked around for her, she came in through the door, and a little later John came back into the room as well. Sam wasn't sure if they'd both been out of the room together all of the time, then someone spoke to him, and diverted his attention, but not before he noticed that Julia's hair, which was pinned up, was beginning to come undone. He also noticed that she was a little flushed, and bright eyed, he hoped she hadn't drunk too much.

After the party had finished, and all the guests had gone, Sam and Julia cleared up a bit, then they decided to complete it in the morning and went to the bedroom. Sam noticed that the bed was a bit rumpled, but then many of the guests had left their coats and bags on the bed earlier.

As they got into bed, Sam saw that three of the condom packets were missing from the Christmas tree, and the silver threads were dangling empty. When he mentioned this to Julia, she said that they'd fallen off, and she'd put them in the bedside cabinet drawer, she would hang them on the tree again in the morning. Sam took one of the condoms out of the drawer and put it under his pillow, so it would be ready if they had sex during the night.

Sam asked Julia what she had been doing with John, when she'd been away from the party for so long during the evening. She said, "Why does it matter?" He said, "You're my girlfriend, and I am entitled to know." She said, "Look, I love you to bits, but you don't own me, and you have no rights over me. Now I am tired, and I just want to go to sleep."

Sam lay still and thought for a minute, he loved Julia and knew that he wanted her with him forever, and he should have made that clear before. Now he was worried that he might be losing her to his friend.

He turned to Julia, pulled her close to him and said, "Julia darling, I love you more than anything in the world, and I want you to be my wife. Will you marry me?"

Julia looked him in the eyes and said, "Yes of course I will darling, I've been waiting so long for you to ask me."

They began to kiss and held each other tight. Their kiss, was at first, soft and sensual, and then became passionate. "Make love to me, Sam," Julia said, "Make love to me all night. I want you to make me yours for always."

Sam took the condom packet from under his pillow, but he dropped it back into the drawer when Julia said, "No, not tonight, darling, I think it'll be safe tonight, don't use a condom. I want you inside me bareback, and I want to feel you filling me up with your come. I want to feel it leaking out of me after we've finished."

They kissed again, then Sam rolled Julia onto her back. He began to run his hands over her body, and every part of her that felt the touch of his hands, then felt the touch of his lips, as he kissed and licked his way down her chin, her neck and her shoulders, until his mouth closed on her nipples one after the other. He felt her nipples grow hard on his tongue as he sucked and nibbled on them, and she started to moan softly.

Reluctantly leaving her nipples, he continued to run his hands, his lips and his tongue down to her belly, then on down to her mons and her inner thighs.

Julia parted her legs and pulled up her knees, so that her labia began to be opened up. Already, her love slit was shiny with her love juice, and he could smell the musk of her arousal.

Sam was blessed with a long muscular tongue as well as a long cock, and when they made out, he could get his tongue almost into her throat, now he was making good use of this asset, as he pushed it repeatedly into her eager pussy. He sucked on her juice and added his own saliva to make her pussy soaking wet, before he moved up a little, and ravished her clitoris with his tongue, lips and teeth.

Julia came, a long shuddering orgasm, and she cried out in her passion. "Fuck me now, please fuck me now," she pleaded, tears sliding down her face. Sam brought his cockhead to nuzzle her opening. He slid it up and down on her to get himself lubricated from the fluid that was almost dripping from her pussy, she was so wet.

As he began to enter her, Julia was lifting her hips up to meet him, in her eagerness to have him inside her. By the time he'd made three long sensual thrusts, she'd enclosed him completely in her hot tunnel. She'd raised her legs and put her heels on the back of his legs, and she had her hands on his backside pulling him tight into her. They kissed and his tongue was in her mouth. As he began steadily thrusting his cock into her pussy, she could taste herself on his tongue and lips.

They fucked steadily for many minutes and she felt her orgasm building deep inside, she was breathing hard and noisily, and he knew her climax was near. He was already struggling to hold his own climax back, but there was no way that he was going to let go before she was ready.

"Oh, God, Oh, my good God," she cried, "I'm going to cum. Christ, I'm going to cum now. Fuck, oh fuck I'm coming, I'm coming. Oh, oh, oh," and she started jerking and writhing in ecstasy.

"Yes, cum baby," shouted Sam through gritted teeth, as his own unstoppable climax arrived, and he unleashed huge spurts of his hot semen into his willing partner's uterus.

Julia's orgasm continued, even as Sam began to soften inside her. She now had her arms around his neck and was kissing him frantically, she was still weeping with the emotions sweeping through her. Slowly, her body began to relax, and she lay quietly as his soft cock slipped out of her. Soon she got her wish, as she felt a mixture of his cum and her fluids slide out of her still open pussy, down over her pink sphincter onto the bed. She'd never felt more fulfilled and happy.

"That was the best fucking, and the best orgasm, you've ever given me," she said, "When we decide it's time to make babies, I want it to be just like that."

He kissed her gently, all over her face and lips. "Soon darling," he said, "When we are married, I want to make those babies with you, just like that." They were soon asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning Sam woke with a raging hard on. He ran his hands over Julia's still naked body, and she stirred. He kissed her and she responded, kissing him back sensually. He started to make love to her again, and this time looked for a condom in the drawer, there were two in there. He took one, and she helped him to roll it down onto his erect cock, before they make slow and gentle love.

Afterwards, he realised that the third condom missing from the small Christmas tree, hadn't been in the drawer. He got out of bed to look for it, but it wasn't on the floor. He said to Julia, "There are three condoms missing from the tree, we've used one and there's one left. The third one isn't on the floor, where is it?"

She smiled at him and said, "Well, until you proposed to me last night, you didn't have any rights over me, did you?" Then she got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

Sam's thoughts immediately went back to the previous evening, when he'd seen Julia and John leave the party room and come back a while later. Had they really come to the bedroom, and used the missing condom to fuck, here in this same bed? It was that thought last night, that had prompted him to propose to Julia. Or, perhaps, one condom had been missing from the tree all the time, but he thought that all the threads had a foil packet on them when he first saw the tree.

That day, Sam and Julia went shopping for her engagement ring. They found just what they were looking for and brought it home with them to Julia's apartment. Sam proposed again, and a delighted Julia accepted him again, as Sam put the ring on her finger.

Two nights later at the next party, when Sam and Julia got there, Julia was careful to keep her ring finger covered up. Sam spotted John on the other side of the room and shouted out, "Hey John, I want a word with you." The other party goers thought, "Oh… oh, this is to do with John and Julia going missing during Julia's party".

Sam took Julia by the left hand, he led her over to John and said out loud, "How many years have we been friends?"

"Since we were five years old," said John.

"Right," said Sam, "Well, now I want you to be my Best Man at our wedding," and he held up Julia's hand, showing her engagement ring to everyone. There were gasps of relief, and cries of congratulations all round.

"Oh, and by the way, John," said Sam quietly into his friend's ear, "I hope you enjoyed yourself the other night, but Julia belongs to me now, she is no longer a free agent, her pussy and everything else is mine, so keep it in your pants mate." John just grinned and hugged his friend.

A little while later John sought Julia out, and fishing around in his pocket he pulled out a small silver packet. "Here's that item you asked me to hang onto," he said. "Obviously your little scheme worked very well, now you can put it back on the tree!"

"Thank you, John," she said, and gave his hand a squeeze as she took the condom. She leaned in and kissed him quickly on the lips, then looking directly into his eyes, she said, "I owe you one, in fact I owe you more than one. You can collect next Saturday night. Sam is going to be away." She smiled at him seductively, "Bring wine," she said, then holding up the small silver packet, she continued, "And don't forget to bring…"