Plotting The Proposal - The Sequel

Story Info
In which we find out who cheated with whom.
1.9k words
3.07
21.5k
13
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PLOTTING THE PROPOSAL Pt.2

We suggest that you read 'Plotting The Proposal' before this sequel, it will make sense then.

John had been Julia's boyfriend a couple of years back and they'd parted amicably before Sam and Julia got together, but they remained good friends.

A few months later John had met Skye, who became his steady girlfriend and a good friend of Julia. It was generally expected that John and Skye would make their relationship permanent in due course.

Late in the summer prior to the Christmas parties in the Plotting The Proposal story, Julia had been given tickets for a concert by the High Rollers, a rock band that she liked. Skye was a really big fan of the band, as Julia knew, while Julia's current boyfriend (now fiancé) Sam wasn't keen on them at all. So, Julia had invited Skye to join her at the concert and Skye had jumped at the chance.

The two young women enjoyed the concert very much, and as they were leaving the venue after the concert ended, Skye said she wanted to buy a copy of the band's latest album that was on sale there. Julia said that she would go back to her car and wait for Skye to get a copy of the album, then join her at the car as quickly as she could.

Skye had finally got to the head of the queue, and bought her copy of the album. She was now finding her way out of the venue when, as she passed the group's trailers, the lead singer, Gary Spelman, came out of one of the doors. He spotted the pretty girl with the album and asked her if she would like him to autograph the cover for her.

Skye was over the moon, of course she wanted the album signed by Gary. He invited her into the trailer to get a pen to sign with. Once inside, he took the album and just as he was going to write a dedication and sign it he said, "I'll write a nice dedication to you, and sign it, if you have sex with me now."

Skye was shocked and blushed bright red, she wanted the autographed dedication but didn't want to cheat on her boyfriend to get it, so she said "No, I can't, it's the wrong time of the month and I have my period."

"Ok," said the singer. "I'll do it if you give me a quick blow job."

Skye was desperate for the autographed dedication, she thought a quick blow job wasn't really like cheating was it, surely cheating was proper sexual intercourse. "Ok," she said, "Just a quick blow job then."

The singer undid his belt and pulled his jeans and underwear down, exposing his thick, eight inch long cock, which was already becoming hard.

Skye went down on her knees, took hold of the singer's cock and started rubbing it, then she put the end in her mouth, licking off the precum that had appeared at the tip. She sucked and wanked him for a good ten minutes, and pushed onto his cock as far as she could without gagging. The singer's cock was absolutely rock hard by now and without warning he gave a couple of grunts and came in her mouth.

Skye did her best to keep all the cum in her mouth, until he had finished, but some cum leaked out and down her chin onto her tee shirt. She swallowed the bulk of it as she pulled her lips off his cock.

"Good girl," said the singer, "Next time you're at one of our concerts look me up, and we'll have proper sex. I bet you're good at that too. Now what's your name for the dedication."

Skye told him, and he wrote the dedication and signed it.

Skye took the album back, stammered "Thanks," and left the trailer.

When she got to the car park and met Julia. She was very quiet, and Julia knew something was wrong.

"Are you OK," said Julia.

"Yes, er yeah." Said Skye.

"I see you got your album, then." Said Julia, "Can I see it?"

"Yeah, Ok." Said Skye, clearly distracted, and handed the album to Julia saying, "I met Gary Spelman, and he signed a dedication for me."

"What's that you've got on your tee shirt?" asked Julia.

"What, oh nothing. I er, I think I sneezed or something."

Julia was looking at the album cover and reading the dedication, her eyebrows went up in shock. "Christ, what did you do with him, Skye. Did you really suck his cock? Is that cum on your tee shirt?"

"What, why did you ask me that?" said Skye.

"Have you read the dedication?" asked Julia.

"No, give it to me, what does it say?"

Julia hand the album to Skye, who read the dedication written in heavy black ink on the front of the cover. It read, "To Skye, the best little cocksucker I've had the pleasure to cum in for a long time. She swallowed it all. Gary Spelman."

"Oh, my God," said Skye. "The rotten bastard, he wanted me to fuck him for the autograph, but I told him I couldn't, so he asked for a blow job and I did. You mustn't tell anyone. Oh God, I feel so ashamed."

"You should have told him to go fuck himself," said Julia, "and stuffed the album up his arse. That's a rotten thing he's done, but you've only yourself to blame for going along with it."

They went home with Skye in tears and full of remorse.

The following day Skye told John she wasn't feeling well and couldn't see him for a couple of days, but on the second day she wrote to him and told him in the letter exactly what had happened. She said that she was thoroughly ashamed of herself, she couldn't face him again, and she was 'breaking off' with him.

John tried to call her to talk it through, and also called at her flat, but she wouldn't answer the phone, or come to the door. She left her job, and went to stay for a while with her cousin in a South coast town, while she sorted her head out.

John had called Julia as soon as he got Skye's letter, and told her that Skye wouldn't talk to him. He wanted to talk to her to see if he could save their relationship. He loved her and thought that they could get over this and re-establish trust, because that episode had been so unlike the Skye he thought he knew.

Julia wanted to help, as she and John had been friends for a long time, but she was also unable to get hold of Skye.

Later in the year, in the run up to Christmas, Julia decided to try again to get in touch with Skye. Julia knew that Skye and her cousin were very close, so she guessed Skye would go there. She asked Skye's mum for the cousin's telephone number. Skye's mum asked what was wrong with Skye, but Julia said she didn't know anything about it, she just wanted to get hold of Skye to see if she wanted to get together over Christmas.

She phoned Skye's cousin and persuaded her to get Skye to come to the phone. Skye was adamant that she would not see John She couldn't bear the thought of talking to him about what she'd done. She said she was never going to have a relationship again, as she was now aware that she couldn't trust herself not to cheat on her partner.

To be certain of this she said, she had stopped taking her contraceptive pills, so she would not be tempted to have sex with anyone, she was never going to have sex again. Eventually, after some persuasion from Julia, she agreed to meet for coffee and a proper talk.

When they met, Julia persuaded Skye to come to dinner at her place at Christmas, just the two of them, they had been best friends for a long time, and she wanted Skye to just spend an evening with her at Christmas time. It took a lot of persuasion, but in the end Skye agreed if it was just going to be her and Julia. So the date was set for Saturday 18th December.

Julia called John, and told him that Skye was coming to her place, and she suggested that John should come to her flat after Skye arrived. Julia would let him in, then go out herself, leaving John and Skye in the flat alone. It was up to John to persuade Skye to talk and renew their relationship if he wanted to, and if she would, after they had talked. They would have all night, as Julia was going to go and join Sam for his weekend away, They could stay in the flat if they wanted to.

She hoped that her two friends would be able to sort things out, and get together again. She hoped that when she returned, she would find that they had sorted things out, stayed the night and made love to each other. She also hoped, in view of what Skye had told her about not being on the pill, that John would remember the condoms as she had reminded him. The last thing they needed was and unwanted pregnancy.

When Julia and Sam returned from the weekend trip, Julia was delighted to find her friends "all loved up" and still in her bed. They had talked everything through, they loved each other, and John was prepared to forget Skye's lapse had ever happened. Skye was unlikely to forget that, like some star struck kid, she nearly threw everything away for an autographed dedication from a complete arsehole. She would never stray again.

Ironically, John had forgotten the condoms, but used some of those that had been in Julia's drawer since the previous weekend.

We are sorry that so many readers/commentators of the first chapter of 'Plotting The Proposal' got so confused that they were certain someone had cheated. If they read the story again with care, they will realise that no one had cheated, although Sam had been led to believe that Julia and John might have done so. Also, no condoms were actually used until Sam and Julia used one the morning after the party, and after Sam had proposed. The final one of the original dozen, the one that Sam realised was missing, was given back to Julia (unused) by John in the final paragraphs of that first story.

Furthermore, Julia's tongue in cheek remark about not being owned by Sam was obviously designed to push Sam into making his mind up about proposing.

Julia's reminder to John at the end of chapter one, "and don't forget........." was a reminder that he should bring condoms with him to the flat in the hope that he and Skye would renew their relationship and cement it by making love, knowing that Skye had stopped taking her contraceptive pills. Julia was repaying her debt to John by arranging for him to meet Skye at her flat.

So in the end, Skye was the only one of the friends that had cheated, and that was a reasonably minor aberration from which she had learned a salutary lesson.

And they all lived happily ever after, well at least until a good old age!.

His 'X' and Hers 'X'