Plowed Pt. 01

Story Info
Str8, blue-collar Brad meets ebony Jayden on a snowy night.
2.3k words
4.27
26.7k
42

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The story depicts scenes of reluctance and at times non-consensual sexual contact. All characters and places in this story are fictional. Any similarity herein to real persons or places is entirely coincidental.

Brad Ollingers never expected to kneel butt naked in a county plow and let a black man (or any man) tongue his ass, but funny things can happen on those country roads of Wisconsin.

It all started when a snowstorm hit Woodland County in early November. On call to plow snow, Brad scrunched a knit cap over his short brown hair and leaned in to kiss his wife.

Their lips lingered, tongues playing affectionately, and his square jaw, rough with stubble, went scritchy-scratch against her soft skin. She wrapped her arms around him and giggled as he gave her butt a playful spank.

"Love ya, babe" he breathed in her ear.

"Love ya back," she giggled, patting his tight ass. "You be safe out there." Jessica looked out the window at the hard, raging snow. "I need you home to warm me up."

With a smug grin, Brad gazed at her breasts, the breasts that he'd fondle and suck later tonight. He could see her now, riding his cock, hands over head, shaking her breasts for him, nipples perky and hard. "Mm," he grunted. "Sounds good."

The couple kissed a bit more before Brad finally pulled away.

"Should be home by 2 in the morning or so. If not, give the kids a hug for me when they wake up." With one more spank of her butt and a playful wiggle of his eyebrows, he zipped up his coveralls and went out the door.

The snowplow stood not far from the house, primed and ready. It belonged to the county, but everyone trusted Brad. He'd spent all 36 years of his life in Woodland County. As a kid he was a popular athlete at Badger Falls High School, and now he worked at his father's cement company, Ollingers & Sons. Two years ago, he'd even followed in his father's footsteps and won election to the county board, one of its youngest members--an honor which also gave him the present duty of plowing snow.

Mounting the cab, he felt as primed as the plow. He enjoyed stripping snow from county roads, just riding by himself, listening to some tunes. Turning his radio to country western, he sank his key in the ignition, coaxed the engine into a satisfied hum, and thrust it into gear. He pressed the blade onto the slender lane and watched it pierce the first, virgin layer of Lady Winter, spurting an arc of milky-white snow into the ditch.

Brad and Jessie had built a decent life. They'd married young after he'd gotten her pregnant--"You knew a boy like that would breed young," he once heard his grandmother say--and the first year or two were full of fights. But that was 18 years ago, and now they had three more kids, a small house on 40 wooded acres, a couple dogs, good jobs, and a healthy sex life.

Her pretty curves excited him, and she loved his muscle. At six feet tall, with a tight waist, shoulders made thick from summer baseball, and limbs hardened by working cement, Brad had plenty of muscles for loving. Not even his nightly beer (or two) had packed any unwanted pounds on his lean tummy. Lightly fuzzy by nature, he grew a beard easily, which he did once a year, every year, for deer hunting. He ran a hand over the start of it now, a light stubble. Unlike some wives, Jessie liked Brad with or without a beard--"Just like I'd take you with or without underwear," she'd tease.

Several hours passed, Brad's blade faithfully penetrating Lady Winter's crystal skin and shooting creamy white streaks into the air. He finally took a rest at the county garage to reload salt and chat with another driver. Alan Hinkle was a fit and clean-shaven man, about 60 years old, a friend of his father's who had known Brad since he was a boy.

"You be careful out there, kid," Alan said. "I skimmed along the state highway on Ridge Road and saw cars everywhere."

"Right on Ridge Road?"

"No, up on the highway. Moe's gonna make a mint." Moe was the owner of a local tow company, a grizzly, large man whose personality matched his appearance. Brad grinned.

"Good ol' Moe." He sucked down one last drip of coffee. Could have used some cream, he thought. "Those dumbass drivers on the highway are all city people trying to get to Minneapolis or Milwaukee. Don't know when to stay home."

Alan nodded. "The fuckers don't think. Watch for cars in the ditches."

Brad nodded, refilled his thermos with some warm coffee, and soon was perched back on the plow, letting the blade dig deep.

It was after midnight when Alan's prediction came true. Turning onto one of the county highways, Brad saw the red blinkers of an old Toyota Camry, its nose stuck in the opposite ditch. Per protocol, Brad grabbed his phone and texted a message to the county sheriff, but the message delayed and didn't send.

"Dammit." Brad jerked up his blade and stopped the plow. Leaving the cab's cozy warmth, he headed through blowing snow to the stranded vehicle.

From the swirling whiteness emerged a large figure, a man, tall with broad shoulders. He stood next to his car, shivering and cursing.

"Fuck this shithole!" he muttered, shoving a phone in his jeans. "No fucking coverage!"

Brad paused, surprised. The man was young and black. Brad and Jessie had neighbors who adopted black kids, and some families had black grandbabies after their daughters got knocked up in Milwaukee. But those kids usually left once they grew up. Who was this guy?

About 25 years old, he wore his hair in short, thick dreadlocks, fanning from atop his head like tropical palm leaves. A thick beard grew along his jaw, too, coarse and shaggy. Earrings glinted from both ears, and he wore a short jacket, his jeans sagging on his hips.

Why the hell is a guy like that up here? Brad wondered.

"Hey," Brad called, "need a hand?"

A stubborn scowl furrowed the man's brow. He slowly looked Brad over.

"Yeah, man. I need a fucking tow."

Brad didn't like the man's tone but ignored it. He's just a guy who needs help, he told himself, and if white people from the cities couldn't handle winter travel, he figured a black dude would need even more help.

"Yeah, I'd yank ya out myself," Brand answered, "but I'm s'posed to call you in for a tow." He glanced at his phone. His text still hadn't sent. "I might hafta pull up a couple miles to get coverage."

"Shit, man, I don't wanna stay out here waiting." The scowling man glanced past Brad at his plow. "How 'bouts I go with you?"

"Um...." Brad hesitated. "Yeah, it's just--I'm not s'posed to give you a ride. County rules."

"Yeah? An' your fuckin' rules say I gotta freeze my ass off, man? C'mon, let me get with you."

Brad hesitated. Guy could be a thug, he thought. Drug dealer, even. At the same time, he didn't need some black fucker getting frostbite and crying bullshit about racism.

"Where ya from?" Brad knew he was stalling.

"Milwaukee, man." The young man stepped closer, pulling his light jacket tighter around his muscular frame. "Headed to the cities. But c'mon, I am freezing!"

Then wear smarter clothes, Brad thought grimly. "Where'd ya get off? Ya lost?"

"What's it to you, man? Come on!" The young man trotted across the snowy road towards Brad's plow.

Fucking hell. Brad jogged after him, checking his phone. The damn message still hadn't sent. His new companion stood at the base of the plow, gripping his sides and stamping his feet. Light frost collected on his wooly black beard.

"I'll let ya ride a couple miles," Brad explained. "Damn phone should work then."

"Sure, man. Whatever. I just gotta heat up!"

Brad nodded, committed to being good-natured. He started climbing into the cab. "I'll give you a hand--whoa! Hey!"

Brad snapped his head and looked back. The black man had grabbed Brad's right buttcheek and stood there, grinning up at him.

"You need a push, man?"

"No. I'm fine." Brad frowned at the man.

The hand withdrew slowly, with a gentle pat. Brad's butt tensed. What the hell?

"Just thought I'd ask, man."

Brad hesitated before swinging open the cab door. Something told him to stop, but he couldn't leave the fucker on the road, and he wouldn't be around for long.

"Well, c'mon up, then. We're gonna be squished, but it's okay for a bit."

"We gonna be squished, huh?"

"Yeah, it's only really made for one person in here." Brad sat in the driver's chair, the only seat available, and turned off his radio. He probably doesn't like country western, he thought. "I got some coffee here, if ya want it." He handed it over as the man entered the cab and slammed the door shut behind him.

"Fuck, yeah, man. I'll take all you got." The man grabbed the thermos and sniffed. "You got cream?"

"Nah, sorry."

"Right, right."

The young black man hunched over Brad. His body bent against the cab's ceiling, his ass scrunched against the door, and his crotch hovered right next to Brad's face.

"Hey, man, we ARE getting cozy!" The young man hooted. Playfully, he shook his hips, causing his sagging jeans to sag more. A pair of dark blue, plaid boxers peeked from underneath. Brad grimaced and looked away.

"Yeah, well, let's get going," he grumbled. He lowered his blade and thrust the plow back in gear.

"Sound's good, man!" The young man hollered over the engine. He sucked down several gulps of Brad's coffee and then patted him on the head. "What's your name, anyhow?"

Brad leaned his head slightly away. "Brad."

"Hey, Brad!" The hand patted Brad's head again. "How you doing, Brad?"

Brad blushed and ducked.

"Fine," he muttered. "Got lotsa snow to plow."

The young man hunched closer to Brad's ear. Brad glanced at him nervously; the man's breath was hot on his cheek.

"I'm Jayden," the black man murmured into Brad's ear. Moisture from his hot breath dampened Brad's ear canal and tickled it. Brad leaned politely away.

"Ok." Brad gave Jayden a suspicious look.

"Glad I met you, man. Really glad. Sorta owe you."

"Nah." Brad huffed a nervous laugh and checked his phone. Still, the text had not sent. He tried resending it.

"Shouldna come up here, man." Jayden squatted right next to Brad now, sipping his coffee with one hand and laying his other hand on Brad's thigh. "This snow sucks."

Brad cast Jayden some side eye. Get your hand off me, he thought. He wanted to pull his leg away, but had nowhere to move it. "Yeah. Well, how come you're here, then?"

"Had a bitch needed fucking." Jayden grinned and wagged his tongue.

"Oh." Brad wasn't sure how to respond. Who around here would fuck a dude like you? "Well, someone waiting for ya, then?"

"Nahhh." Jayden shifted his weight, his hand rubbing against Brad's thigh. "Fucked that bitch earlier. All good."

"Huh. Okay." Brad tried moving his leg. "Dude, could you--"

"You got a strong leg, man."

Jayden squeezed Brad's thigh. Brad gasped softly and jerked his leg. The plow wavered, leaving a wavy path on the road.

"Bud, ya mind?" Brad muttered. He yanked the black hand off his leg.

Jayden shrugged, straightened up, and waved Brad's thermos. "Nah, I don't mind. Your coffee needs cream, man."

"Yeah, well." Brad hunched closer to the steering.

"Aw, don't get pissy, man." Jayden patted Brad's head again. He pulled off Brad's hat.

"Hey!" A rush of air made Brad's sweaty scalp feel cooler. "Whatcha doing?"

"Nothing, man. Chill." Jayden casually tossed the hat behind him and rubbed Brad's head again. His hand ran down to Brad's neck, massaging it.

Brad cursed, wagging and twisting his head away, leaving more wavy paths on the road. "What the FUCK, man? Keep your hands OFF!"

A low chuckle rumbled in Jayden's chest. Swiftly, he crouched and set the thermos on the floor. He poked his face towards Brad, who leaned sharply away.

"Can't keep my hands off you, man." He grinned and wagged his tongue again.

Brad's heart raced, and he felt something he hadn't felt in ages: hot panic. He shoved an elbow towards Jayden's chest. "Hey! Keep your fucking space or--OMPH!"

Brad's eyes bulged. Easily deflecting Brad's elbow Jayden had swiftly leaned into Brad's face and kissed him.

THE FUCK? Brad's mind screamed. Hungry lips, warm, moist, and thicker than any he'd ever kissed, groped at his mouth and locked tight.

Groaning and tussling, Brad brought the plow to a jolting stop and turned to fight. He gripped Jayden's shoulders and shoved, but Jayden shoved Brad with equal force against the other side of the cab. Brad's head hit the foggy glass of the door, and within seconds Jayden's coffee-tinged tongue pierced Brad's lips.

"MMMPH!!!"

Brad howled into Jayden's throat as Jayden frenched him. The black stud's hands gripped his shoulders, and his coarse, fuzzy beard rubbed roughly against Brad's stubble. A strange, new shiver slithered up to his ears.

"Mm!" A little groan escaped Brad's throat.

Jayden pull him closer. Brad howled again and pounded on Jayden's back and kicked the air. It only seemed to provoke his attacker more. Jayden's thick lips sucked greedily, his tongue massaging Brad's cheeks and the back of his throat, and the clash of their stubble roughed up Brad's chin until suddenly--

"MM!" Another little shiver in his ears coaxed a moan out of Brad's chest.

What the FUCK?

TO BE CONTINUED....