Plowed Pt. 02

Story Info
White, str8 buck Brad shocked by ebony Jayden.
1.8k words
4.57
17.6k
23

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues "Plowed: Part I."

Disclaimer: The story depicts scenes of reluctance and at times non-consensual sexual contact. All characters and places in this story are fictional. Any similarity herein to real persons or places is entirely coincidental.

Brad blushed, its red hue peeking from beneath his hunting stubble. He scowled, grunted, and pushed, but he couldn't deny it: Jayden's moist kisses and kinky beard had coaxed a sizzle into Brad's skin that tickled his ears and now sent a funny feeling, like silvery tingles, up and down his spine. He shuddered in the black man's arms.

Jayden pulled his tongue out of Brad's mouth and grinned down at the white man's sweaty panic.

"You liking it, baby?"

Brad gasped for air. "No! Get the fuck out!"

"Aww." Jayden just chuckled, held Brad firmly in place, and glanced at Brad's radio. "You want some music?"

"Wha--? Mu--? No! GET THE FU--OOMPH!"

Jayden's lips captured Brad's mouth again, slurping and smacking. Tongue smooshed tongue and their chins clashed, shaggy beard on stubble. Brad's spine kept shivering, his ears tingling. He pounded his feet against the plow's cab door, cracking a pane of glass, and swallowed another moan.

"Mmm!"

Why does this feel so--fuck!

Brad felt Jayden press his tongue and body even harder into Brad's struggling frame. Jayden's smell invaded Brad's nose, a mixture of sweat, coffee, and something spicy, like cheap aftershave. His muscles, thick and wiry, twisted under Brad's fingers.

Baby you're a song

You make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise

Down a back road blowin' stop signs through the middle

Every little farm town with you...

Jayden had turned on the radio as he sucked Brad's face. Brad's eyes fluttered open, and he dared to look at the black man on top of him. Jayden grinned down at him. Their eyes met.

"You ok, baby?" Jayden's voice was low, almost a whisper. He kissed Brad's nose.

Brad's cheeks flamed red. "Just get the fuck--"

"Aw, just chill, baby." Jayden laughed softly. "You my baby, right?"

Before Brad could answer, Jayden dug his lips under Brad's jaw, lapping at his neck like a puppy. Brad gasped, then whimpered and squeezed his eyes shut.

"Oh! Ohhh....".

No woman had ever sucked his neck this way. He grabbed at Jayden's back, and he felt Jayden's hands begin to rub his shoulders and back. He tried not to moan, but--

"UHN!"

The feeling of Jayden sucking on his neck and rubbing his kinky curls against his nape had pushed the tingles on Brad's spine into his muscle, tickling his buttcheeks and teasing his--

"OH!" Brad squeaked. His eyes popped open, his face startled.

"Mmph?" Jayden grunted into Brad's neck. "Whazzit, babe?" He squeezed Brad's shoulders tenderly.

"I--my--agh! OH!" Brad grunted and growled. He could barely speak, his mind whirling from the sensation. "What--agh! OH! Fuck!"

My nipples??

Brad's nipples had never felt anything before. They were just irrelevant pink nubs, perched on his muscled pecs and nestled in the curls of his chest hair. But now each one had suddenly tingled. And tingled more. He clenched his teeth and writhed, as if wrestling a wild cat in his own skin.

"UHNNNNNN!!!!" he grunted. "FUCK!"

With every lick of Jayden's tongue, every nip of his teeth and scritchy-scratch of his beard, each of Brad's nipples tingled and grew a little stiff. Stiffer and stiffer they got, until it felt as though they were twisting on themselves, tight and hot, electric with silver sizzle.

"Ohhhhh!" Brad rolled his eyes and kicked his feet against the cab door again. Another pane of glass cracked. "Ohhhhh, FUCK!"

Jayden chuckled happily at Brad's dazed face and recaptured the white man's lips, shoving his tongue deep. It sent ripples into Brad's skin, making his nipples feel buzzy, as if they were filled with a dozen bees. They hardened into sharp points; Brad shuddered and whimpered. He whimpered, and he whimpered some more, and then he whinnied and jerked his mouth away from Jayden's lips.

"UGH! Please!" he rasped. "Stop! My nipples! Why--oh god! Wh-why?"

With so much pleasure sparking from his nipples, Brad didn't even notice how his fingertips had started pressing deep into Jayden's back, or how his thighs had rutted up against Jayden's rocking hips. His head twisted from side to side, his eyes squeezed shut, as more whimpers bubbled from his lips. The radio crooned on:

Baby you're a song

You make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise

Down a back road blowin' stop signs...

A simmering hum now started to seep into every muscle in Brad's body as Jayden returned to sucking on his adam's apple and massaging his back. It made Brad's nipples so tight and pointy they stung, painfully sensitive as they rubbed against his thermal underwear. His buns quivered; he curled his toes and squeezed his asshole tight shut--

"OH!" Brad rolled his eyes.

Jayden glanced up at him. "Hm?"

Brad only grunted in response. His penis had just twitched. Was it because he'd clenched his asshole, or--

Just then Jayden nibbled his nape, and--twitch!

The FUCK??

Brad pounded at Jayden's back.

"Dude! We gotta stop!" His penis kept twitching, uncontrollably, with every nibble on his neck and his nuts had started to buzz like his nipples, simmering with the hum vibrating through every fiber of muscle. He squirmed and yanked his ankles up in the air. "DUDE!"

"Mmmm?" Jayden spoke in a low whisper. "What we gotta do, baby?"

"Don't call me ba--OH!" Brad's voice squeaked into a higher octave. "OH!"

Brad rolled his eyes and howled. Jayden, still sucking on Brad's neck, had reached down and started rubbing the crotch of Brad's coveralls. The fuzzy bee-buzz in his balls surged to the tip of his quivering penis. Brad arched his back and dug his scalp into the plow's door.

"OH! OH! Ohhhhhh GOD!"

"Aw, baby!" Jayden stopped sucking Brad's neck to watch Brad's face with a satisfied smile. "You feeling it!"

Brad squirmed and squirmed, his legs hanging in the air. He didn't know what he was feeling, but it was overwhelming. Jessie, like the girls before her, had always used a gentle hand to rub him. But now, a firm, almost rough hand gripped him, and it felt--fuck!

It felt good.

Jayden grinned even more widely, his whiskered face the picture of a Cheshire cat at midnight.

"Baby, listen." Jayden continued to tease and tug Brad's package. Brad bit his lower lip, whimpering and huffing through his nose, searching Jayden's face. "Just relax, a'right? Ain't nobody gonna know if I rub you off, man."

Brad gasped for air and shivered. He wasn't sure what to say. Just a rub?

"Our secret, man," Jayden continued. "I get you're like some straight married dude." He nodded at Brad's ring finger. "Our secret."

Brad, panting, gave Jayden a long look before sitting up to peak out the windows. The road lay dark under whirling snow, illuminated only by the plow's high beams and distant farm lights. He thought of his family. He thought of the undeniable buzz teasing his cock and balls. He grunted a doubtful grunt.

Could I?

A zipping sound snapped him back to reality. Jayden had begun to unzip his coveralls.

"Shit," Brad breathed. His body tensed. "Shit."

Jayden yanked the brown canvas off Brad's shoulders, scrunching them to his waist. Brad watched with a grimace, but he didn't stop it.

"Oo-WEE!" Jayden howled with joy. "Baby, lookit YOU!"

Brad yanked his arms free of the scrunched clothing and rubbed his face, not knowing where to look. "What? Lookit what?" he mumbled.

"I ain't NEVER seen a fucker in long underwear like that before!" Jayden crowed. He ran a hand over Brad's chest, covered in a thick, woolen undershirt. "You fill it out good, too."

Brad huffed a nervous half-laugh. Strangely, all this attention felt good. It felt... flattering, even liberating.

Both of Jayden's hands now massaged Brad's chest through the undershirt. He patted and rubbed his hard, square muscle appreciatively. Brad sat up straighter, his arms trembling.

Get a hold of yourself, he thought. He puffed out his chest, bravely, cleared his throat, and put on his best Bad Boy Face.

"Like those, huh?" Brad tried to sound as he did when teasing Jessie in bed: confident, rakish, a little cajoling. "You like my muscle?"

"I sure do, pretty girl."

Brad's face wilted. "Don't call me--OH!"

Jayden had pinched each of Brad's nipples through the shirt. Brad bit his lower lip and kicked each leg.

"Ohhhh, shit! Stop! I--uhhhn!" Brad rolled his eyes and squeezed them shut.

Jayden smiled. He tugged the nipples gently.

"Yeah? That feel good, girl?"

Brad started to shake his head, but the pinches on his nipples had their way. Buzzing tingles blazed from Brad's pink nubbies to his groin, reviving the humming simmer that rippled in his muscles and turning the twitch in his penis into a spontaneous wiggle.

Brad whimpered and gasped. What was wrong with his penis? It wasn't hard--it wasn't even half hard--and yet it wiggled and felt... it felt like when he beat off or fucked Jessie, only even more intense, an almost torturous slow build, and yet no one had even touched it yet.

Brad sucked air sharply through his nose, biting his lip and leaning back against the cab door. "Uhnnnnnnn!"

"Aw, good girl! Baby!" Jayden laughed to himself and pinched Brad's nipples hard.

"UHN! OH GOD!" Brad almost lifted out of his seat. He didn't know where to look or what to do. His penis had come alive, a mind of its own, wiggling freely with every pinch--wiggle, wiggle, wiggle--as the electric sparks in his nipples zinged down to his soft penis and made it quiver with pleasurable tingles. His balls pulled up tight; he yanked one leg in the air and clenched his ass hard; his hole stung with zing-zings. "OH! WOW!"

"Aw, FUCK yeah, baby!" Jayden let go of Brad's nipples and began tugging the shirt up. "Let's get them titties OUT!"

"What?" Brad wailed in protest, even as he raised his arms. "I don't have titties!"

"Oh, baby, you got titties! Lookit them titties!"

Brad's skin goose-bumped as Jayden shoved his undershirt up past his armpits and beyond his hands, revealing his hard stomach and hairy pecs, their tight pink points peaking up through his sweaty man fuzz. Jayden tossed the shirt aside. Brad looked down at his nipples in awe, hands still in the air.

"I've never felt this," he blurted.

Jayden just winked, leaned in, and sucked in Brad's right nipple.

"OH GOD!" Brad gripped Jayden's head and rolled his eyes.

The tingles knotting at the root of his cock broke free and flooded his twitching manhood, shivering up his shaft and making his penis tip tickle.

Brad, eyes wide with awe, tried to swallow what came ripping up his throat, but he couldn't contain it: he squealed. Usually such pleasure only came when he was hard and fucking a pussy, but his penis was still soft, quivering and shaking with the feeling of what had to be--is it? FUCK!--a slow but powerful orgasm.

HOW?

HOW?

How could his cock be soft and dry but wracked with orgasm?

TO BE CONTINUED...