All Comments on 'Plucked by the Poolside'

by SolitaryVices

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FunseekeresqFunseekeresqover 2 years ago

Brings back memories of weekend spent many years ago with an equally nubile and sensual VN girlfriend ! Thank you!

TonyZeeTonyZeeover 2 years ago

Excellent straight-up fuck story.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

That. Was. Hot.......Please continue.

BillyTheGrayBillyTheGrayover 2 years ago

Excellent writing! It was hot and fast-paced just like a teenage girl on a vacation fuck!

n0rdendmann0rdendmanover 2 years ago

Wow, an enjoyable, very hot fantasy story. You’ve left us hanging now, all dying to know what happens on her 2nd & 3rd day at the resort. Does she pick another guy? Does try it with another girl? Or use her as bait to bring in 3rd girl?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story. Reminds me of an Asian girl I hooked up with freshmen year in college.

Love to see become a series of stories as she becomes a slut for older men. Teachers, her dad friends, her boss, etc. Maybe even her boyfriends dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I admit with some chagrin that I didn’t expect much based on the 1-line synopsis. I thought I’d be faced with stereotyped tropes and banal descriptions of a double-D asian teen. a 10-inch white cock, and superhuman skill and stamina. I’m very pleased to find none of these. You managed to hit the touchstones of the “genre” with unique perspective and artfully descriptive language. I also appreciate the moments of intimacy and connection between the two lovers as they enjoyed their tryst. Well done, and thanks for writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSolitaryVices@SolitaryVices
i love to read smut, i love to write smut, i love smut, i love smut, give me smut. email me at solitaryvices@gmail.com if you want to pay me for smut.