Plucked by the Poolside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even through the pressure of her thighs against my ears, I could hear her squeal. God, she was loud, but it made me more turned on than I'd ever been in my life. She was tighter than I imagined; I struggled to push my fingers in completely as she pulsed around me, and I had to let her adjust as I slowly pumped them inside before they could finally fit up to my knuckle.

It was a slower process than I'd liked, but there was something so dirty about knowing that my fingers were probably the biggest thing that had managed to fit inside this teen's body. I couldn't help but grin when I kept sucking on her clit,, pumping my fingers into her as she continued to squirm and seize up under me. I pumped at a faster pace after a few minutes, making sure Lily could accept the fingers with ease before I shoved in another. She gave a gasp, but the fact that it wasn't a squeal was a sign that she was acclimating. Each moment that passed as I pumped into her, feeling the squelching stickiness of her tightness grip my fingers with an intense heat dragged out longer than the last.

I separated my face from Lily's crotch, catching my breath. I realized that my face was covered in her arousal, clear viscousness running down my chin. It was a struggle to break free from the grip of her hands in my hair, but I managed to sit up on my knees completely, keeping my fingers inside her, my other hand steadying her at the slight indent of her hips.

I continued pumping my wrist into her, watching as her skinny body seized and writhed wild under the gyrations of my wrist. She had her eyes shut the whole time, sweat beginning to be bead on her delicate skin, her mouth unable to close and hold back the desperate moans from her throat. I started curling my fingers, feeling out her inner walls to push against a spot that I knew would drive her wild. I found it after a few pumps, and I went nuts. She was wet enough now to take my fingers completely, and I pounded into her, making her entire body shake with just the pumps of my wrists.

Within moments, Lily came.

With a breathless gasp, I saw her nubile body twist, felt her heat rush out in pulsing waves. It was her turn to literally be wrapped around my finger, and the sight was the hottest thing I've ever seen. She thrashed and whipped her head against the bed, her toes curling and her bottom lip quivering as incoherent words tumbled past her lips.

As soon as it came, it was all over. She lay there, limp and naked as her chest rose and fell. I gulped, pulling my fingers out of her, taking in the sight of this girl I'd just taken back to my room, staining my sheets with her quim.

Her eyes opened finally and looked up at me, the arms she had at her sides reaching out. She was still out of breath but I could recognize that undeniable darkness in her eyes, her pupils dilated with nothing but pure desire.

My cock pulsed, and I almost hissed at how it strained against the mesh of my swimming trunks.

I needed to fuck her.

Within moments I was naked and on top of her again, hungrily kissing her as her arms welcomed me in a tight embrace. Her tongue seeked out mine, our heads shifting as the kissing grew more messy, more rough than it was before. My hands were all over her body and Lily silently offered herself to me as she sucked on my tongue, tasting herself as spit mingled with the traces of her leftover arousal.

My throbbing cock planted itself against her tight stomach, and I humped against her desperately, feeling precum smear itself onto her belly button, the contours of her tight stomach.

I needed to fuck her.

I tore myself from her lips as I suddenly felt her tiny hand boldly grip the base of my cock. Strings of spit connected our lips as she looked up at me, her Asian eyes silently pleading, beads of sweat on her forehead glistening like the twinkle of her studded earrings.

I felt her hand stroke me, the combination of her grip and the contact of her skin against my head driving me wild.

"Are you going to fuck me or what?" she said, her voice almost a whisper.

In that moment my pulse almost tripled. One of my hands found that perfect softness of her waist again, and I raised myself on my forearms, peering down between us as we excitedly braced ourselves for the inevitable. She took her hand off my prick, both of her fingers finding hold onto my shoulders instead.

I didn't ask about if she was on the pill. Didn't even bother raising the question of a condom. Plan B was the furthest thing from my mind.

The only thing that mattered was that this teen's bare pussy was spread open for me, its pink warmth only inches away from the swollen arousal of my cock.

I needed to fuck her.

With my right hand gripping my base with a steadying grip, I lowered my hips. We both gasped at the initial contact. Christ, she was so wet. Then, I pushed further, her fingers digging deeper into my skin as my crown nestled itself right at the entrance to her pussy.

I was only one thrust away before I was truly inside her. I stopped looking between us, focusing my eyes on hers. She almost had tears in her eyes.

Before I could say anything her hands shot to my neck and pulled me down for another rough kiss. Her tongue coiled against mine within seconds, and I felt her hips desperately thrust upwards. WIth that, I shoved forward, and filled her.

We both let out groans as my cock buried itself inside her heat. I took a moment for her to adjust; she was still too tight to take me completely. I swear to God I was moments away from cumming if I wasn't careful, and I vented my further frustrations into our kissing.

I pulled my hips back again only to snap forward a moment later, feeling her cunt take me in further. She was the tightest thing I'd ever been inside of, and each wet slide only encouraged me to pull back and drive in another, and another, and another.

Our kissing devolved into her mouths just opening up completely as we groaned and moaned weetly into each other's throats. Our eyes locked as our foreheads pressed together. I kept pumping into her, feeling her pussy accomodate me inch by inch, centimeter by centimeter, taking me deeper and deeper with every cycle until finally, she could take me completely. It was unreal to think that Lily's little body could swallow me whole like that. And the thought made me pulse inside of her in a way that almost made my eyes roll into the back of my head.

After just another moment of acclimating, I started to pound into her. I loved how every shove of my hips earned a desperate moan, a plea for more.

We kept our faces close together, letting our hot breaths make each other high in heady mingling of exhales and sucks of air. Faster, I pumped into her, my fingers planted into the sheets on either side of her head threatening to rip them. The mattress groaned with each drive of my hips, the squeak of shitty hotel bed springs almost as loud as the wet squelch of my prick churning up her insides. I just couldn't get enough of her, and I was feeling myself spiral further with every moment.

I couldn't think straight anymore as the knot in my loins grew tighter than ever. I could only think of Lily's teenage pussy gripping me in its sticky tightness, how her skin's sweat mingled against mine, her eyes squeezing tight as she squeezed my cock for all it was worth.

I needed to fuck her harder, and I stopped the cycle of my hips. We were both panting at this point, nothing else on our minds except fucking each other's brains out. With a hiss I withdrew from the comfort of her cunt, looking down at my crotch as my swollen head glistened with this girl's arousal. I got onto my knees, my hands gripping her skinny waist; my fingers almost wrapped around her completely. I lifted the bottom half of her body off the bed, simultaneously leaning forward to hook her legs onto my shoulders. Then, without another moment's waste I shoved myself into her again. We both shared another groan. Her arms uselessly lay to the side as my arms shoved her onto my crotch over, and over, and over again. The AC of the room had a hard time keeping up with the heat coursing through my sweaty skin as I fucked Lily's young body like a ragdoll.

"Oh...y-yes...!" she gasped, choking on her own gulps of air. "Pound me, just pound me, please!"

She had no control at all as I pounded her harder than before, the position giving me full leverage to bottom out with wild bucks of my hips. I watched as every forward drive rippled through Lily's body, watching as sweat trickled and beaded all over her soft skin. Her head thrashed about as she gripped the sheets next to her head, groaning, squealing my name. I swear to God I could feel myself knocking against her cervix, but I couldn't confirm it before all of a sudden, I came.

Time stretched to tiny infinities between every shot of cum that barreled through my hardness. I threw my head back towards the ceiling as I filled Lily with rope after rope of spunk, her pussy milking me for everything I was worth. My grip on her waist was tight enough to leave welts as I emptied myself inside her, each pulse of my prick shooting thick shots of release that made me see stars, reducing my hearing to an empty ring.

Finally, I let her go, letting my cock slip out of her as her body bounced onto the bed. A stray shot of nut jetted out onto the tight core of her stomach, pooling in contrasting pearly beads against her tanned skin. I panted, watching as dollops of my cum leaked out from her well-fucked pussy, white stickiness trailing out of her onto the damp sheets of my bed.

I collapsed next to her, catching my breath in deep gulps of air as I cooled off. She was worse for wear, panting alongside me, recovering from the rough pounding I'd given her only moments earlier.

I closed my eyes and let my muscles relax, finally feeling that damned AC spilling over my hot skin like an icy blanket...

...I opened them again when I felt something soft and clammy gripping my prick.

Lily was sidled up next to me, her hand pumping my cock. I don't know how long I was out for, but she didn't look as worn-out as she did when I'd closed my eyes. She supported her head on her right hand as she lazily stroked me. Stray strands of black hair from her still-intact ponytail stuck to her forehead. My gaze wandered down her form, her smooth skin inviting and just a bit damp from sweat. My cum had dried up on her stomach, but just a bit further south, rivulets of white meandered down her thighs. I gulped, feeling myself grow hard in spite of myself. I found her eyes again, my hand about to take her hand off my prick. Guilt was starting to seep in as clarity began to overtake the fog of horniness that'd possessed my mind.

"H-Hey, sorry I came insid-"

"Wanna go again?" Lily said, knowingly interrupted me as her grip suddenly tightened around me.

I stared back at her, dumbfounded. Just a few hours ago I'd pinned her as an innocent high schooler, but now she looked like she was the one about to eat me up. I didn't have time to make my decision before her face surged forward, and her lips captured my mouth in a flurry of kisses. My resistance melted away in the span of a second, and within moments my hands were all over her again, my raw cock at full mast, poking at the softness of her inner thigh as we sloppily made out, growing hot all over again.

A few minutes later and I had her on her hands and knees, her cute ass primed right in front of me. I had my own hands gripping her tight around that petite waist of hers, fingers clamped around her skin. I drank in the side of her nakedness as I sawed my firm shaft between the crevasse of her perky little asscheeks. The tip of my cock almost cast a shadow above the dip at the base of her spine.

Lily's eyes peeked out at me over her shoulder. The ebony hair of her ponytail stuck to the damp skin of her bare back. Her tanned skin shone like gold in the afternoon sun streaming through the windows. I kept my gaze on her face now as I stopped the soft rolls of my hips, planting my balls against her.

She was biting her lip, that tinge of nervousness twinkling amongst the swirling dark of lust in her eyes. She kept shifting her hips back against me, silently begging. I could feel the cum from my creampie spill between her slender thighs, sticking against my own. Her fingers gripped tight on the sheets. She was more than ready for more of me.

With that, I slipped myself off her skin, taking a hand off her waist to guide myself back into her warmth. The instant my crown felt the embrace of her stickiness, I shoved myself completely inside again.

We both grunted as I pushed myself all the way to the hilt. My hands gripped her hips in a grip that I knew would leave a mark, but I knew neither of us would care, not when I was stretching her out like this again. She was just as tight as I'd first felt her. My cum clung to her walls in sticky wads, giving her heat a texture that made me want to bottom out even harder.

There wasn't any wait this time, I just started to fuck her. The pace was still something Lily wasn't used to, but she didn't protest or tell me to wait; the only things that slipped from her lips were moans. Then, after my thighs started to clap against her tender asscheeks, she started to whisper begs.

I ran my right hand down the smooth curve of her spine as the sex grew faster, her inner tightness feeling like it was pulling me in deeper and deeper. I clenched my teeth at just how she coiled around me, watching her skinny body being pounded and pounded as my balls clenched to keep myself from cumming. I leaned forward to let my hand slip under and grab onto a nipple. She shook at the contact, her arms beginning to buckle.

Taking her from behind like this gave a new angle to my thrusts as my hips started to cycle back and forth again in that familiar rhythm. Every outward stroke made my forward strokes go faster. My cockhead struck her inner walls in a way that pulled new noises from Lily's throat, so I made sure to put in extra effort to fuck her harder with every push.

Eventually, Lily's hands broke from underneath her as she buried herself in the sheets. Her muscles tightened in that oh so familiar way. My hands snapped back around her slim hips and I gave it to her, railing her in a way that had the mattress squeak and had our skins clapping in wet smacks with every thrust. I pounded her for all I was worth, sweat coursing down my arms, beads spilling from my eyebrows as I fucked her brains out.

"F-Fu...oh..." Lily managed, her hiccuping gasps and elongated moans too violent to let her lips form any words.

She was cumming. I tightened my grip before I gave her four final, hard thrusts, practically shoving her onto my cock each time. On the last one I let out a sharp groan as she wrung another fat load out of my cock with her tight body. My core tightened, painting her insides without a hint of guilt.

I planted myself and rode it out, packing in another hot creampie that I accentuated with small pushes of my hips. Every rope of cum made me hiss, my hands clenching Lily's skin tight as I ran one of them down the expanse of her smooth back. She pushed back on me, her pussy milking me for everything I was worth. I couldn't see her face but I could tell from her whimpers that she liked being stuffed full of hot nut as much as I liked stuffing her with it.

I ran that hand from her back across the milky globe of her ass. It fit so perfectly in my palm, and I was tempted to leave yet another mark...

Why not? I'd already pushed herself this far. I reeled my hand back, capping off the lay with a hard smack. She let out a yelp, looking back at me with flushed cheeks. I gave her another good slap, earning another squeal. I watched as the relatively-pale skin of her cheek softly burned into a pinkish red.

Finally, I pulled out of her, getting a more direct look at my handiwork. Cum drizzled out from her worn cunt as her knees gave out. The area of contact between my thighs and her ass were raw. She lay there on her front before rolling onto her back, giving me a prime view of her tight body, her chest rising and falling as it did when I first caught sight of her by the pool.

"Bet those skinny dweebs at your school don't know shit about this, huh?." I quipped. It took a moment to register in the afterglow, but she let out a gentle laugh, her tongue running over her teeth.

It was a joke, but the sentiment was real. I wanted to really fuck sex up for her. Whoever she rolled around with after this, I wanted her to think about me. How much better she'd be getting it if she stuck with drunk old creeps. Even if I never saw her again, I wanted her to be mine.

It was this drive that made me go above and beyond. It made me ignore everything, ignore every muscle in my body still sore from railing her into my sheets. I ran a hand across her midsection, feeling her core tighten, catching her thighs shift innocently that rekindled my fire faster than ever before. It was my turn to ask:

"You feel like another round, babe?"

She looked back at me. I could see that she was weighing her options. The temptation to drift off versus the allure of my erection stirring back to life against her thigh. Finally, she grabbed my arm and pulled me in closer for our sloppiest, most slapdash kiss yet.

I needed to fuck her. And as her arms wrapped around me, pressing me against the sweaty heat of her skinny frame, I knew Lily needed to fuck me some more too.

Her knee nudged against me to prompt me to roll over. We kept our tongues tangled in a hot knot as I obliged, my muscles silently grateful that I didn't need to support myself anymore. We ended up with her on top of me, her light body grinding wetly against me that had me hard as a rock in moments flat; she sandwiched my shaft between her core and my stomach, the sensation of our skin sliding against its stickiness making me throb. I'm sure she loved that feeling, that pulsing of my shaft snaking against her bellybutton, because she kept grinding as my hands slid up and down her back as we roughly made out.

She was a quick learner in all of this, her tongue expertly filling the hollow of my cheeks as she shifted her head above me, her nose breathing in deep as it would bump into mine. She slipped away from in a breathless gulp of air, our spit spilling between us as she sat up in a straddle on my lap. Her hands found my chest as she looked down at me, naked, sweaty, sticky, and wet.

Her knees dug into the bed on both sides of me as she started to grind against me again, deliberately catching my shaft into the cleft of her cum-soaked pussy before running herself up and down, using her weight to press it against my stomach, up and down, up and down.

She kept her Asian eyes on me as she reached her arms back and tugged at her ponytail. She pulled it loose, expertly slipping the hairband around her wrist as she shook her hair free. Strands of it instantly stuck to the sweat of her skin. The sight of her took my breath away, and only added to the torture of my throbbing prick. I could see individual drops of sweat run in their trails across her skin, the glisten of her breasts, the tightness of her core flexing with every lazy slide she pushed against my cock.

My hands found a firm rest on her hips, and I gave them a squeeze to let her know that I needed to be inside of her again. Now. She grinned, tongue running along her teeth as she got a taste of what it meant to be on top. She grinded against me once more and I let out a stiff groan, stirring a giggle out of her.

She dragged her slick teen pussy against my member and I knew then and there she needed this as bad as me. The teasing was driving her insane too. She lined herself up with a bit of difficulty, letting out a long moan. She was familiar with my throbbing prick by now, but being driven onto the pike by gravity was a different sensation. One she felt out by letting herself down on me slowly.