Plucked by the Poolside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When our thighs were connected again and I'd filled her so fully that she had to bite her lip. I had another one of those moments. Ones where I realized just what the hell I had gotten myself into. Light from the window crept in, resting along her tight core. I traced my way up from her belly button, stopping to appreciate the way beads of sweat dripped from her tiny breasts onto my stomach. Stray hair covered one of her nipples, leading me up to the girl looking down at me with a deep need in her eyes.

Suddenly, she grinned and rocked her hips, sending a shockwave of pleasure through me. I grinned back at her and ran a hand down her waist, stopping at the hip. She gave me another look before she squinted in concentration, dragging herself up, then setting herself down again. I grunted as I bottomed out again, and again, and again, my hands tightening into her skin as much as she tightened like a deadly coil around me..

This was going to be a long night.

Soon, she found a steady rhythm, gripping the sheets on either side of me for support as she fucked herself on my cock. Just the feeling of her tight snatch twisting hotly around me again should have been enough, but I needed more of her. Needed to get as much of her as I could before this cute little minx was out of my hair forever.

I gently ran a hand up her damp skin, letting the other settle by her hips. She moaned when I thumbed her nipple. Again when the hand by her hip reached around to grope her cute little ass. All the while I watched her cheeky expression change to one strained with pleasure.

To top it all off, on her next rise I thrusted up to meet her. She let out a sharp gasp at that, wringing a grin out of me. She bit her lip, her movements growing more erratic as I started drilling her in the same firm, consistent way I was before. She tried to keep up, but it took all of her concentration to just stay upright. Her grip on the sheets was almost as tight as my hold on her hips.

Slowly, but surely, she leaned lower and lower until I could pull her into a deep, long kiss. Her moans went directly down my throat as I did laps around her tongue. Her attempt to impress was cute, but this is all I ever wanted from her. To be a good, tight little slut that could take everything I had to give her.

I raised myself up so I could plow into her even faster. She couldn't do anything but bury herself into the crook of my neck, hair tickling my damp skin. We held each other for dear life as the room was filled with the sounds of skin smacking and sharp, shrill moans.

I buried my nose into her hair and shoved myself as deep as I could go. I came, every spurt of hot seed coming with an instinctual jerk of the hips. Buckshot after buckshot of spunk filled her over capacity, making me grit my teeth as it continued. My toes curled as I just let myself go, hugging her body as tight to mine as I could as my hips jerked. I could feel stickiness spurt out in thick wads between our skin as I stuffed her. She moaned with each thrust, tightening up around me and wringing as much spunk out of me as she could. It was around the sixth thrust that I realized this was the biggest load of the night, my balls seemingly more than willing to provide for us both.

This girl was making me do things I didn't even know I was capable of.

She lay on top of me, her cheek against mine as we let our chests rise and fall together, pressed in a sweaty kiss. I closed my eyes and let the moment linger, breathing in Lily's scent as shockwaves of our fucking ebbed into ripples that echoed gently through my skin. She started to kiss my neck in soft pecks until she finally slipped off me, leaving me bare.

I heard her bare feet touch down onto the floor, pattering over to the bathroom. I lay there for a few minutes, hearing the faucet run, dainty gulps of water. Then, a muffled dial tone. I heard her speaking in Korean for a minute in a sweet sing-song voice that I couldn't believe came from the same girl I'd just railed three times in a row. The juxtaposition should have made me feel a little guilty, but I instead just felt a familiar stirring in my loins. We weren't done yet.

I sat up and made my way to the bathroom to join her. She was still on her phone, checking herself out in the mirror, a finger of hers running against the marks I'd left that were quickling bruising. Her eyes found mine through the reflection and she gave me a grin. She kept her eyes fixated on mine until she hung up.

"My parents expect me back by 7 for dinner."

Lily deliberately set down her iPhone on the bathroom counter, letting me see the time. It was barely past a quarter past 4. She turned to me now, leaning back on the countertop. The bathroom's incandescent bulbs made her naked skin glow. I ran my tongue across my chapped lips.

She offered me the plastic cup she'd been drinking tap water out of, and we shared it, refilling it with flirting eyes over the rim of it as the faucet kept running.

Five minutes later and the cup was on the floor. Lily was bent over the sink, begging to me to fuck her until she couldn't walk straight, remnants of my previous loads dripping onto the tiled floor as I rutted her with a force that made her slam her hand against the mirror. We kept our eyes locked within the reflection the entire time. It was louder in here, and I liked the way it echoed when she'd squeal my name as she came.

We wore ourselves out before the hour ended.

**

It was dark when I came to. I was alone, naked and sprawled on the floor with a sheet and a pillow. I was sore everywhere.

Lily was gone, as I knew she'd be. I lay there for a few minutes, finding my bearings. It was getting a little cold.

I bore the AC for as long as I could before the pinpricks of a chill finally drove me to stand up to turn up the temperature. I wondered if she'd changed and covered herself up enough before the dinner with her parents.

Something on the bed caught my eye. I walked over, and picked it up.

A napkin, scribbled with her Snapchat handle, and a little note.

thanks for the beer. im here for 2 more days.

dont want to be bored again :(

I smiled. Maybe she wasn't out of my hair just yet.