Plug-in

Story Info
The first time I used a butt plug.
789 words
4.26
11.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EMoon
EMoon
45 Followers

I can still remember how excited I was when the discreetly packaged box containing my first butt plug arrived in the mail. Because I was embarrassed to go to a sex shop, I bought it online without doing enough research, which was a mistake that I later regretted.

For my untrained muscle, which has only been stretched by the occasional finger, the smallest and softest silicon seemed like the best option. It never occurred to me that silicon lube does not go well with silicon toys, so I purchased a bottle because it was advertised as the best lube for anal play. Looking back, I see that I committed every rookie mistake in the book.

As a first attempt, I tested it during solo play before trying it during sex. After applying a substantial amount of lubricant to the small toy, I pressed the tip of it against my tight hole, enjoying the pressure as I gradually pushed it inside until the last bit was sucked in and the toy's base held it in place.

Since the plug was so small, it didn't hurt when I pushed it in for the first time, but it did provide a pleasurable, full sensation unlike anything I had ever experienced before. The fact that I was breaking a taboo by exploring and pushing my own boundaries turned me on even more.

Once the butt plug was securely in place, I laid down on the bed and used the pink vibrator to tease my clitoris until I was thoroughly aroused. My swollen, pink pussy began drooling with excitement as I turned up the vibrations, and I dragged the tip of the vibrator along my opening, coating it in my wetness.

As I slowly inserted the vibrator, I felt some resistance despite my intense arousal because the plug stuck in my ass made my slit even narrower. With each inch that penetrated me, I became more and more excited. The plug in my ass amplified every sensation, and my pussy was throbbing and begging for more stimulation.

My body began to tremble, and I wanted to surrender myself to the pleasure that was intensifying within me. The vibrations against my inner walls made my body tingle with need as I pushed the toy further in. I teasingly caressed my G-spot, and my ass muscles tightened around the plug, making me shudder in desire and anticipation.

As I let go of all of my inhibitions, I relished the sensation of being filled and stretched to my limits as the vibrator moved deeper into me until it was as far as it could go, its vibrations radiating through me as I moaned. My clitoris throbbed, yearning to be touched, and as I pumped the vibrator in and out of me, my other hand lightly brushed against my pearl in a circular motion, sending sparks throughout my body.

With each rotation of the vibrator, I could feel an orgasm building in my lower stomach. As my desire grew to unimaginable levels, my whole body felt alive with pleasure, and I started rocking my hips back and forth, pushing the vibrator in deeper with each thrust, until I was on the verge of orgasm.

My breathing became labored, and my heart raced as the pressure inside me increased to the point where I could no longer hold it in, and my walls clutched and spasmed around the toy. Giving in to the orgasm, I was swept away by a wave of pleasure as endorphins flooded my veins. As the overwhelming pleasure rushed through me, my body trembled, and I felt as if I were drifting off into another world--a world of complete happiness and peace.

I continued to rock my hips back and forth, squeezing every last drop of pleasure from the orgasm that had just engulfed me, until it eventually subsided. Still feeling the warm afterglow, I removed the vibrator and collapsed onto the bed, enjoying the buzz radiating throughout my body, which made me feel as if I were floating on a cloud of pure bliss. When you're in a heightened state, all of your worries disappear and you focus only on the present moment.

My juices dripped onto the sheets as I lay in my bed, content and satisfied, leaving a puddle of evidence of the intense pleasure I had just experienced. After I got off the high, I went into the shower and pulled out the plug.

I enjoyed having both of my holes filled and couldn't wait to try it with my boyfriend. The opportunity soon presented itself, and it was a funny story that almost ended up in the emergency room and made me regret buying the toy in the first place.

EMoon
EMoon
45 Followers