Plugged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" Molly whispered with awe in her voice. The young woman above her was stark naked with curves in places Molly didn't think she even had.

"Ya'll come on up, the front door ain't locked," Helen called out.

As she said that, George got out of the car and looked up. His long moaning groan made Susan and Molly both look at him. His eyes were wide and his mouth hung open.

Susan giggled and looked at Molly. "She's nailed another one."

Molly had seen Helen at work several times in passing but she had looked nothing like she did now. Sloppy sweatshirts and baggy jeans hid a whole lot it seemed. Her thick glasses and messy hair added to the deception. "Holy shit!" she whispered again and looked up. Helen wasn't in sight.

"I guess we go on in," George said more to himself than anything.

Susan giggled again and closed her door. "I should have made you stop for three bibs."

"Uh... make that five bibs if you feel like I do," Molly said with a sigh.

George looked at his secretary quickly as he wondered just how kinky she really was. Then he wondered about a couple of other things she had said earlier and the soft moan when he had slowed suddenly. Then his gaze went to Susan and her question about a fetish and her soft moan.

Susan smiled at George and winked. "Time to get up close and personal."

"Uh... maybe you two should handle this," George said still facing the inside of the car.

Molly looked at her boss and then bent over to look through the car. There was a large tent in the front of his slacks. She straightened up and chuckled. "I think we can rule out sexual harassments from here on out. In fact, that might be an asset we can use."

George's eyes got big as he took that last sentence several ways. "We?" He asked and looked at Susan.

Susan looked at Molly as she spoke and then looked at George as he asked his question. She grinned and stepped over closer to the car trying to see what Molly was talking about.

George groaned and took a step back. Susan whimpered softly as he took another step back and closed the door. "Today just gets better and better," Susan whispered.

Molly laughed and shut her door. "I guess I'll lead this parade, although it might be more fun for you to do it, George."

"Uh, ladies first," George said as he turned toward the front of the car.

Susan stepped up beside him and looked down. "We'll go side by side, if you don't mind."

"Hey now!" Molly said and laughed. "I saw it first."

George groaned and said, "Ladies and I use that term loosely."

Both women laughed as they headed for the front door.

*****

Molly led the way inside and Susan shut the door behind them. The foyer was tall and wide. From above they heard Helen say, "Leave your clothes on the pegs beside the mirror."

George groaned as he looked at the two women. Susan looked nervous and Molly was grinning. "This should be interesting," she whispered as she reached up to unbutton her blouse.

"Scary is more like it," Susan whispered looking at George.

"Unprofessional," George said and then chuckled as he thought of the two big bosses here in his place. He reached for his tie and looked at Molly who had her blouse unbuttoned. He looked away quickly and said, "Could you see Clint and Charles doing this?"

Molly groaned softly as she took her blouse off. "They would be out of here so fast."

"The thought has crossed my mind," Susan said as she turned around and pulled her sweatshirt off over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra.

Molly hung her bra on the hook with her blouse as George hung his coat and tie on the hook next to it. His eyes kept flicking back and forth between her breasts and the hook. Molly shivered and ran her hands over her breasts.

Susan giggled and handed her sweatshirt to Molly. "Here's something to keep your hands occupied."

Molly grinned as she looked at Susan and hung the shirt up. Susan had small cone shaped breasts with large puffy nipples. "Are those as sensitive as they look," she asked as she reached for the zipper on the side of her skirt.

Susan shivered and reached for the zipper in the back of her skirt. "Oh yeah," she whispered as she pulled the zipper down. There were no panties in sight.

"Uh, did you forget about something in the back," Molly asked quickly.

Susan gasped loudly and spun around, the skirt coming out of her hands and falling to the floor. She stepped back and looked at George and then Molly, a soft whimpering moan on her lips as she nodded quickly. She bent at the waist and picked the skirt up to hand it to Molly. "Yeah, I did," she whispered with a glance at George.

George had his shoes and shirt off but was having trouble concentrating as Molly lowered her skirt revealing she wasn't wearing underwear either. Her mound and sex were cleanly shaven, where as Susan's had a mat of unruly hair on the mound and was cleanly shaven below.

Molly hung up both skirts and then turned to watch George take his pants off. Susan was watching just as closely. George saw them looking and groaned as he lowered his slacks. He didn't have any underwear on either. Molly grinned. "It must be commando day."

As he stepped out of the slacks, George whispered, "I hardly ever wear any."

"I never wear any," Susan whispered and then giggled, her eyes on the large dick sticking up against George's lower belly. "They just stay wet when I do."

Molly's eyes were on George's dick also. "I hardly wear any and never wear any on Friday," she said. "That's why I was kind of caught off guard by your comment earlier."

George straightened up and took a deep breath. He was well aware of where both women were looking. He hung the pants up and looked at Molly. Her eyes came up to his face. "I wondered about that from time to time as I never saw any panty lines on Friday," he confessed.

"You remember that crazy lady you were talking about?" Molly asked. When George nodded, she grinned, crossed her ankles and held her hands up at shoulder height, palms up, and fingers out. "Tada!" she said and laughed.

George's gaze ran up and down her body. He swallowed hard and nodded. "Now you tell me."

Molly shivered under his gaze and then grinned. "You don't know just how crazy yet," she whispered. With a grin and a wink at Susan she said, "I'll lead the way and you can bring up the rear."

Susan grinned and then giggled. "I've never climbed stairs with mine in before."

Molly laughed. "You're going to find it very interesting."

George looked from one woman to the other in confusion. Then Molly turned and started up the stairs. His eyes went instantly to her ass and the sway caused by the steps and her heels. When her ass was a little above eyelevel his mouth dropped open and his eyes bugged out as he caught the glimmer of a large jewel between her ass cheeks.

When he groaned loudly, Molly stopped with one foot on one step and the other on the step above. She looked over her shoulder and bent slowly at the waist. Her sex was on display by the spread in her legs and soon the crack of her ass opened to reveal the jeweled head of her butt plug. George and Susan both groaned.

"Crazy enough for you?" Molly asked. "I wear one every Friday and have for two years now."

"I got to get me one of those," Susan said with a big grin.

George's eyes were glued to the jewel in her ass. His mouth moved but nothing came out. Susan giggled and walked past him to climb the stairs. She stopped next to Molly and bent at the waist. The rectangular head of the rubber butt plug was easy to see. George groaned and shook his head.

Molly laughed and started up the stairs again. Susan followed her but stayed to the side so she didn't block George's view. He moaned softly and followed them up the stairs.

*****

Molly came out on the balcony and stopped dead in her tracks. Susan almost ran into her. Luckily, George was a little ways behind, staring at behinds.

Helen was lying on her stomach on a raised platform with her feet toward the door. Her legs were parted, her sex on display along with a greenish gem much like the one Molly had. "I love your jewelry," Molly said as she took a couple of steps forward.

"Me too," Susan said.

Helen rolled over on her hip and grinned at her visitors. "I think my vacation is over."

"There's paperwork that goes along with vacations," George said.

Helen laughed. "Then lets say I got carried away and forgot about work. There are so many pretty people around here and so little time." Her eyes ran up and down Molly's body. "Speaking of which."

Susan stepped out from behind Molly and walked over to bend down and kiss Helen squarely on the lips. As she lifted her head, she smiled and whispered, "That's Molly and that's George."

Helen looked at Molly. "She looks delicious."

"She also loves butt plugs."

A big grin crossed Helen's face. "Is she wearing one now? Are you?" Helen asked quickly as she looked at Susan.

Susan nodded. "We both are although mine is that little rubber one. Hers is like yours."

Helen rolled on over and sat up. "Can I see?" She asked looking from Susan to Molly and back.

Susan giggled and turned around, bending at the waist. Helen reached out and tapped a fingernail against the end of the rubber plug. Susan whimpered and wiggled her small round ass.

Helen looked at Molly and licked her lips. "I've seen you around the company."

Molly nodded. "I've seen you also but never quite this much. A drastic and beautiful change I must say."

Helen nodded. "I can say the same for you."

"Thank you," Molly said and took a step closer to Helen. She turned and bent over with her ass aimed straight at the younger woman's face.

Helen made a soft sighing sound and whispered, "Beautiful, just beautiful and I'm not just talking about the jewelry."

Molly slowly straightened and nodded. "Just to be honest, I've never been with another woman before."

"To each their own," Helen replied. "But if you ever change your mind, let me know."

Helen's eyes moved to George and she let out a slow low whistle. "Maybe I should have looked management over closer," she said with a grin, her eyes on George's rampant dick.

"I thought just the same thing a little earlier," Molly said as she grinned and winked at Helen.

Helen sighed deeply and shook her head. "I guess I should call the rest of the guys and give them the bad news. When do we have to be back?" She asked looking at George.

"I was told Monday, bright and early," he replied and then grinned. "Why are you making this so easy?"

Helen shrugged. "I have a house to pay for. I've never had responsibility before and it's eating me up."

Molly looked at George and grinned. "Do you think we can use some leverage and wrangle a bonus or three?"

Susan looked over toward the pool and all the naked people around it. "Can you make that four bonuses?"

"Baby girl, you can move in with me and live here as long as you like," Helen whispered as she reached up and pulled Susan down beside her. "Just remember it's share and share alike."

Susan giggled and kissed Helen on the cheek. "The leftovers around here are probably better than the dinners I have."

Helen grinned and winked at Susan. "But first we need to replace that rubber butt plug with one more fashionable."

Susan groaned loudly and Molly chuckled. "From what I heard earlier, a metal one will put her over the moon just walking around."

"This one almost got me off climbing those stairs," Susan whispered and the looked at George. "Especially with him behind me looking at every step we took."

"Quite an interesting display," George said softly as his eyes met Molly's. "Have you ever considered wearing two?"

Molly grinned. "I do have a larger lighter one that fits the front so well but I find it very hard to concentrate with both of them in."

"And climbing stairs?" George asked with a grin still holding eye contact.

"Anything over four or five steps would be out of the question. I'd go boom and fall down," Molly whispered.

"Uh, you guys can use the second room on the right," Helen said with a chuckle.

"Oh shoot," Susan said, "I wanted to watch."

"You're getting kinkier in your old age," Helen said with a laugh as she reached over and flicked a nail against Susan left nipple.

Susan gave a jerk and whimpered softly. "You've always been kinkier than me. I figured you'd just pat the cushion next to you so you could join in."

Helen chuckled and flicked Susan's nipple again. "I was going to let them get started and then drag you in there with them."

Molly looked at the three people around her and asked, "Uh... just how big is the bed in there?"

Helen laughed. "Big enough if everyone gets friendly."

George groaned as visions of him and the three women piled up in one bed flashed across his mind. "I've, uh, never been in bed with more than one person."

"Me either," Molly whispered.

"Does a storage room with six people count," Susan asked with a giggle.

Molly laughed and nodded. "I think it does."

George groaned and nodded also. "I knew I should have spent more time in R&D."

"How about a dozen people in three or four piles right here on this balcony?" Helen said with a big grin.

"And we have a winner," Susan said with a giggle.

"A very exciting afternoon and evening with bodies still laying everywhere the next morning," Helen said softly as Susan moaned and groaned.

Molly grinned. "Don't forget my invitation for the next party." She looked at George and asked, "Are you coming?"

"Uh, not yet but I'm starting to breath hard," George replied and then groaned as Molly moved her hand forward and wrapped her fingers around his hard dick. "I, uh, should warn you that that is loaded and on a hair trigger."

Helen chuckled and said to Molly, "Call his bluff and give it a suck. If you don't, I will. Oh yeah, and no spitting allowed."

Molly grinned at Helen and said, "I haven't spit in my life."

George groaned as she said that and groaned again as she looked into his eyes and went to her knees. "This isn't going to hurt one bit," she whispered as she leaned forward. A moment later, she slurped his dick down to the back of her throat and groaned around the head. George groaned right along with her. The vibrations on the head were exquisite.

"Get you some," Susan said with a giggle.

Helen chuckled. "Some? She's got damn near the whole thing down her throat."

Molly lifted her head slightly and then moved it back down to press the head of George's dick tighter to the opening of her throat. She still had three fingers below her lips. She quickly raised her head and took a gasping breath. "Not quite the whole thing but damned close," she said before she sucked his dick back in.

This time she took a few moments to swirl her tongue around and over the head. George's hips fluttered back and forth. "I... I... I," he stammered quickly.

Molly looked up at his face and locked eyes with him as she started to bob her head quickly while holding a light suction. Her tongue was under the bottom of his shaft pressing the head against the roof of her mouth. George's eyes grew wide and then his hands found her head.

Anticipating what he was about to do, Molly dropped her head sharply and moved her hand at the same time. The head of his dick hit the back of her throat and then she was trying to swallow it. George let out a short yell as he started to come in long hard spurts. Molly raised her head several inches and bobbed her head quickly.

George was up on his toes, with his head thrown back, and his hands on Molly's shoulders. He had never came this hard from a blowjob before. Molly was sucking on his dick and rubbing the head against the top of her mouth to the opening to her throat. Briefly, one part of his brain wondered where she had learned that trick. The rest of it was on total overload and didn't care.

More of his weight ended up on Molly's shoulders as he came down off his toes. Molly lifted her head until just the head was in her mouth. She bathed the head with swirling sweeps of her tongue. George groaned deeply. Almost all the women he had ever gotten a blowjob from had been in a big hurry to get his dick out of their mouth so this was a new experience for him.

Finally, Molly lifted her head and planted a kiss on his dick head. Then she looked up at him. George had a look of awe on his face. She grinned and smacked her lips. "Good to the very last drop." George groaned and closed his eyes.

Helen chuckled. "A woman after my own heart."

Susan shivered and whispered, "Now I have two heroes."

Molly sighed and stood up. She still had one hand on his dick. She glanced down to see that it had deflated greatly. Looking back into George's eyes she smiled and said, "I sure hope you can eat pussy."

Helen laughed. "If he can't, I sure can."

George swallowed hard and glanced at Helen. "Does being able to breathe through my ears tell you anything?"

Molly looked around quickly and spotted a chair next to the door. She backed up while still holding his dick. "Such a deal I have for you," she whispered as she sat down in the chair.

George glanced at Helen and then at Susan. He was wondering how much trouble those two could cause if he went down on Molly. When he looked at Molly, she had her eyebrows raised in a questioning look. How much of a problem would she cause if he didn't? He grinned broadly and went to his knees. Molly let go of his dick as he did.

He took a moment to raise her ankles and hooked her knees over the chair arms. He licked his lips as he bent forward. "And such a deal I have for you," he whispered just before he planted his face in her sex, his tongue going wild from her clit to her opening and back again.

Molly gasped at the sudden attack, her hips arching upward. That's when she got another surprise. His tongue stabbed into her sex. It went in deep and then went in even deeper. Her eyes popped open as a wailing moan came from her lips. Her hips were jerking and flex as she fucked herself on his tongue and came at the same time.

Helen laughed and pulled Susan over to sit on her lap. "A big dick and a long tongue. The perfect combination," she whispered in the younger woman's ear.

Susan whimpered softly and then groaned as Helen licked the back of her neck. Her eyes were on Molly. "Is she ever going to stop coming?"

"Do you when I get my tongue in that sweet little pussy of yours?" Helen asked with a grin as Susan shook her head sharply.

*****

Molly groaned softly as her eyes slowly opened. She was still in the chair with her knees hooked over the arms. Helen was lying on her side on the lounge bed with her legs spread wide, a fingernail teasing her clit. She grinned at Molly and said, "George went to wash his face."

With a nod, Molly asked, "Where is Susan?"

"She's going through my jewelry drawer trying to find a metal butt plug that she likes."

Molly chuckled. "I've never seen one, I didn't like."

About then, Susan stopped in the doorway with a soft groan as her hips flexed back and forth. She held onto the doorframe and turned around slowly. She bent over until she could grab her ankle with one hand. She took a step to the side to show off a large smooth silver button between her ass cheeks.

Helen grinned. "A good choice for a beginner." Looking at Molly she added, "It's light weight, hollow, and has small rattles inside."

"I've never tried one of those," Molly said and then shivered as she thought about the rattles. "It should be interesting if you're dancing fast and hard."

"Or being fucked fast and hard," Helen said with a chuckle.

"Uh yeah, that too," Molly said with a shiver as she moved her feet to the floor.

"That too, what?" George asked as he came up behind Susan.

Susan giggled and said, "Being fucked hard and fast with rattles up your ass."