Plugged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George gave the young woman a funny look and shook his head. "I'm going to learn not to ask questions."

"It's the only way to learn things," Helen said with a laugh.

"True, very true," George said as he leaned over to look at the shiny disk between her ass cheeks. "That looks better than the red bar," he said a moment later.

Susan moaned softly and straightened up. "It, it feels different, for sure. Better in many ways."

George looked at Molly and winked. "I think our job is done here."

Molly raised her eyebrows and asked, "Are you in a hurry for something?"

"I do need to inform our boss that the problem has been solved," George reply and then looked around as he added, "I also want to take you home and fuck the hell out of you until neither of us can move."

"You can do that right here," Helen said with a grin.

"Maybe the next time we are here. This first time, I want to concentrate on her and only her."

Susan shivered and whispered, "That sounds serious."

Molly chuckled. "More serious than he may realize."

"Who said that?" George asked with a grin.

Helen chuckled. "Between the way you give a blowjob and he eats pussy, you two might be missing for a few days when you get down to the real deal."

George was smiling as he put a hand on each of Susan's shoulders and moved her backwards until she sat down hard in Helens's lap. She made a loud gasping sound as her hips jerked and twitched.

Helen chuckled and wrapped her arms around Susan. "That butt plug is the perfect accessory for you."

Susan shivered and groaned softly. "I'm going to come as soon as a certain tongue touches me."

Molly laughed and stood up. "I think I was that way a little while ago."

George reached out and took her hand. "Then lets find our clothes. We can call the boss on the way to my place."

Molly grinned and said, "My place is closer."

"You two have fun," Helen said as they headed for the door and the stairs.

*****

Molly sighed and slowly flexed her hips back and forth once. George's dick was semi soft and still planted in her sopping wet sex. She had started to come when she sat down on his dick cowgirl style and continued to come in one form or another through another half dozen positions. The last on was with her on her side as he fucked her from behind.

When she sighed a second time, George said, "I'll second that."

Molly chuckled and whispered, "A girl could get used to being fucked like that."

"I certainly hope so," George said. "Because I plan to do that to you several times a week for a very long time."

"Is that a proposition or a proposal?" Molly asked a moment later.

George flexed his hips slowly as he replied, "I'm thinking proposal if you'll have me."

Molly gave a jerk for two reasons. One, his reply took her aback and the second was his dick was getting harder by the second. "I, uh, you, uh," she stammered for a few seconds and then groaned as he made a short stroke in and out of her sex.

"Yeah, I do make quick decisions when I feel it's the right thing and you are the right thing for me," he said as he took a second short stroke.

Molly groaned and nodded her head. "I, I feel the same way."

George was now fucking her with short slow strokes. "I was hoping that was the case."

Molly rocked her hips back to drive him even deeper. "We, uh, have all weekend to hash out the details. Now fuck me like you mean it."

George chuckled as he rolled her over on her belly and did just that.

*****

George was wearing the same suit he'd had on Friday when they entered the office on Monday morning. Molly had on a short skirt and silk blouse that was normally reserved for Fridays. George reached over and patted her ass as they rode up in the elevator. There were three other people with them but they were in the back and no one noticed.

Inside the office door, George paused and kissed her lightly on the lips. Molly moaned softly. He grinned at her and said, "I love you."

"I love you too," she whispered in reply.

George winked and turned toward his inner office. "Call R&D and see if all of our nerds showed up."

Molly chuckled and said, "Yes sir, boss man."

He paused as he opened the door to his office. "I think this is going to be the best decision I ever made."

Molly smiled. "It had better be," she said and then winked. "I'll let you know about the nerds."

George was smiling broadly as he nodded and went into his office.

Life is going to be a ball, among other things, Molly thought as she picked up the phone to buzz R&D.