Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 06

Story Info
Dave & Plum & Jim & Sally - all together now.
12.2k words
4.09
5.1k
5
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers

Chapter 32

Tuesday 2 – Continued

Though small, the island was bigger than I'd expected – long and irregular, it might have been as much as 8 or 10 acres in size, with a rocky spine running a couple of hundred yards back from the flatter area near the villa. A paved path, shaded by trees, ran the short distance from the dock, making it easy for the crew to roll our pallet load of supplies up. They were obviously practiced – in less than 10 minutes they'd hoisted a tank of water in place for the solar shower, replaced the stove's propane tank, slid the ice chests of food in the kitchen niche waiting for them, and made a last pass to check that the toilet and bedroom areas were presentable. They gave a last, cheerful, wave as they backed the boat away from the dock. We were on our own for the next 24 hours.

With the boat well away, Jim held up his hand. "Before we settle in, I have to apologize for a bit of business. The governor called early this morning about setting up for the party – he asked me to talk with you, Plum and Dave."

"He saw your audition video and wants to long-time you Wednesday night. And he really wants you to be the stage show on Thursday night for their private party. He knows your whole story, and I'd told him that Dave had already arranged to buy out your contract, but he asked me to ask both of you if – as a favor to him – you'd agree to do either one. He'd be very grateful."

In other words, he knew who Plum really was – he'd arranged her "Plum Chow" papers, after all – and he was intrigued enough he wanted his own chance to try her out. Especially after seeing her in action – her video had been really, really, hot. I couldn't blame him for that.

As long as it wasn't a blackmail attempt; I'd react to that very negatively. I held up a hand. "First, is this something we have a choice about?" Plum looked scared; I was doing my best to hold my face expressionless, but I doubted I'd succeeded.

Jim looked shocked, and his response was immediate "Absolutely. The governor loves women, but he's not a bully and takes 'no' for an answer. He also gave me his back up choices if either of you says no, but he'd really like Plum if she's willing. Only if she's willing and eager. He likes his girls to have a good time, too. Ask Sally."

I was already cooling down, but Sally's response finished the job. She'd been nodding while Jim was still speaking. "Jim's right – the Governor's a sweetheart. I've long-timed with him. I like him; I had a good time, and even though he's demanding, when I was with him he treated me like a girlfriend, not a whore. Every time he comes, he long-times a different girl. He wants lots of sex – but all the girls say he's a good lover, and gentle. You'll have fun with him. And he tips well, too."

Plum bit her lip, and looked at Jim "What about the show?"

"The governor's bringing about a dozen Korean businessmen – they're celebrating making a big deal. He wants you to do your best pole dance. Then a live sex show with two men – I usually try to choose big, muscular guys from our staff, since we don't do enough live shows to keep full-time male entertainers on contract for them. Then open stage. Do you know about that?"

"Flora was telling me about it. So you want me to do my best pole dance, do a live show with two men, then spread to be gang-banged by anyone who dares come up on stage."

Jim nodded. "That's about right. And I can understand if you don't want to do it – a lot of our girls won't. We have several that will – Sally's one, and Flora's asked to be added to the list – but the Governor has seen most of them before and he really wants you, if you're willing."

She sucked her lips in and out a couple of times – from long experience, I could tell she was really nervous. "Dave ... I'm scared, but it really turns me on too. Are you willing to let me do this?"

"Plum, we talked about it earlier. I told you I'd let you have fun until I finally pay off your contract. And I saw how much fun you had showing off for me with the boatmen." I hugged her "If you really want to, you can. I just wish I could see it." I grinned and held up my hand with the thumb and index finger nearly touching. "The idea of seeing you do it really turns me on. Watching you this morning had me this close to taking you then and there as soon as the captain finished."

Plum hugged me back, hard. Then turned to Jim. "I'll do it on one condition: I get to choose men I like and trust for the live show. Dave has to be one. Are you available to be the other?"

For once, I saw the nearly unflappable Jim put off-balance. "Thanks for the compliment, Plum. But no, I will be sitting with the Governor."

She thought a moment "Then how about DeShawn? I like him, and he's a good lover." She smiled "And think about how it would look on stage – a big black guy and a big white guy taking and using little me."

Jim smiled. "That would work. Done, then! I'll check with DeShawn when we get back but he'll probably say yes; he's done them before."

ooOoo

When we got off the boat, I'd been ready for sex – Plum's performance on the boat had hit enough of my triggers to have me thoroughly aroused. But my initial suspicion of the Governor's request, however unjustified, had totally killed my good mood – and, from her reaction, Plum's. Taking some time to relax a bit more seemed a good idea. So when Sally offered to show Plum her favorite beach, I told her I'd check out the house, patted her bottom and waved her on. She gave me a quick kiss and left hand in hand with Sally.

The beach was a strip of white sand just a few yards past the patio, just far enough away to give them a bit of privacy for what seemed to be an animated conversation, though not – judging by the bursts of laughter and mutual finger-pointing – a serious one.

While they talked, I looked around the villa. Except for a small closed-off toilet area, it was all one big room. There was a kitchen area in one corner, several of the resort's standard chaise lounges and chairs scattered about, and a couple of large beds close together at one end. Over half of each wall was actually a sliding door; in the summer warmth, they were all slid back to let the breezes pass through.

Outside, there was the patio area above the beach, with a fire pit, deck chairs, and a picnic table. Plus an odd-looking framework that looked like a bondage accessory of some kind. The solar shower area was at one end – just a tank, a valve, and a showerhead on set up on an area that drained away from the house. The island's shore was mostly beaches – a short path led from the patio to the one where the girls were talking, but it looked like you could circle the whole island from there easily enough.

And the whole place was set up to host a pretty serious orgy. The shower was open-air, the bed frames had the same attachment points as the one in my suite while the beds were close enough to offer good views of what was happening in the other. The fixed portion of the walls near the bed, as well as the ceilings over them, were mirrored, and both condoms and bottles of lube were in easy reach. There were more bondage options outside – on closer look, there were attachment points on the deck chairs, as well as on the framework I'd puzzled over.

My momentary reaction had left Jim as tense as I, but he'd recovered faster. He pulled a couple of beers from the cooler and handed one over, then led me back to the patio, settling down on one of the deck chairs with a heartfelt sigh. I sat down on the next with a matching sigh. We sipped our drinks in increasingly comfortable silence, watching the two naked girls playing in the ankle-deep water.

"This is the life, isn't it?" His voice was quiet enough I could barely hear him. I saluted him with my beer bottle and nodded. "I like to come out here for more than just the sex. Swimming or walking the beach with my girl, just relaxing like now ... it gives me a chance to unwind in good company. That's why I usually bring Sally – she's a lot of fun to be with outside of the bed, too." He looked almost embarrassed as he added "I've actually grown very fond of her. Enough I'm about ready to move her in to live with me."

"So how do you feel about her working?" I was genuinely curious – even though it works for us, I know my relationship with Plum is weird by any normal standard.

Jim's thoughts seemed to parallel mine "About the same way you feel about Plum. One of the reasons I'd been hesitating was I thought I was crazy – I like her, maybe love her, but it still turns me on." He stopped and shook his head, then grinned. "Of course, sex with her is pretty amazing, but it's almost as much fun to watch her as to have her myself – and I can do it more often. I expect to enjoy watching you with Sally the same way you enjoyed watching Plum this morning. She knows it, too – I told her that for the next day she belongs to both of us, not just me. Plum?"

I nodded again. "The same. She expects to be shared. As far as she's concerned, until I buy back her contract she's a whore, just like any of the other girls. And the more I tell her we'll do with her, the hotter she gets. I had her take an enema this morning, too, and told her we'd be using all three holes."

He raised an eyebrow. "How'd she react?"

I rolled my eyes, then gave an affectionate grin "She looked excited and ran to obey immediately. The girl seems determined to try out every kinky fantasy she's ever had at least once before we leave. Apparently, showing off for me is one of them. If I hadn't seen her in this sort of mood just as often at home when she's stripping I'd worry – as it, she's trusting me to set her limits and keep her safe while she plays."

I thought about it a bit more "Most of the time, she's very independent. Assertive, even, if needed. But when she's being "Plum" - not "Susan" or even "Suzy" - she likes me to take charge. Control her, and set her limits, so she can throw herself fully into the role; she can be shameless because she's just obeying my orders. And she's grabbed onto the contracts you have the girls sign the same sort of thing."

He's always been a good listener – other than nods and occasional requests for more explanation he let me work through the details of my conversations with Plum before responding. He looked both thoughtful and amused. "That girl really does love you. But she does have a few kinks, doesn't she? I may have an idea. Give me a chance to talk with Plum to get her take on things before I say more. But I think you'll both like what I have in mind."

He paused and grinned. "That's for later – once we get back. For now, we have a couple of horny sluts we've been neglecting. Let's call them back up and do something about that before lunch. How about we do Plum together first, then after lunch we can swap them for a bit?"

ooOoo

The girls came trotting back in response to our call, only slowing to walk hand in hand and pose playfully once they reached us. I gave an appreciative whistle as they did a coordinated bump and grind, earning a grin from Sally and a stuck-out tongue from Plum.

Jim spoke first. "We're going to start with you, Plum. Dave tells me you've never had more than one man at the same time before, and you really should have the chance to see how you like it before you try it on stage. Are you ready to find out what it's like?" She looked surprised for just a moment, then nodded enthusiastically.

I took her hand and pulled her toward the lounge. "Good girl! Since you're prepped for it, we'll start with anal. And we'll spit-roast you like you'll be on stage. Unless you want to try double penetration again with a real cock in both holes?" She smiled, but shook her head "no".

Unprompted, Plum knelt at the edge of the lounge, facing outwards with her mouth at the ideal height for a standing man to take. Her knees were spread wide enough to leave her bottom readily accessible, too. After a quick game of rock-paper-scissors Jim grinned and grabbed a bottle of lube while I walked to her head, my hard cock bumping against her face. She gave me a cheeky grin and kissed it before obediently opening her mouth and sucking me in. I relaxed and petted her head as she began to work.

She may have forgotten how open and vulnerable her position was; I could feel her gasp on my cock head as the lounge shifted under Jim's weight. Though she jerked slightly when he first touched her, he took his time. I watched appreciatively as he slowly trickled lube down her crack and pumped well-lubed fingers inside both her entries a few times. He waited until she relaxed and began to push back against the intruders, adding a second finger in her rear until she adjusted to the larger size, then replacing them with his condom wrapped cock and gently pressed against her ring; after a moment's delay his cock head popped inside, and I watched as he slowly slid forward until he was fully seated.

Neither Jim or I are porn star huge, but large enough. She looked almost impossibly tight, her anal ring clinging to his shaft as it moved. He was taking long, slow thrusts, pulling himself almost out before sliding home once more. Plum had lost focus as Jim moved; I wrapped a hand in her hair and pulled her forward onto my cock to remind her I expected service, too. As she adjusted to the needs of dealing with us both, the quality of her blow job improved slightly, but it was obvious a majority of her attention was focused on the sensations as he slowly, gently, but thoroughly reamed her ass. As he began to drive into her with increasing urgency, I shrugged and did the same – rather than a blow job, it was a messy face fuck, holding her head in place as I slid my cock roughly in and out. Though the sensation wasn't as intense as her normal blow job, her hot wet mouth helped keep me hard as I watched him plunder her ass.

Given Plum's lock of oral focus, I was lagging behind; Jim finished long before I was ready, bellowing his triumph and pulling her butt tightly against him as he buried himself in her ass. After a long, frozen moment, he slumped slightly and withdrew; there was an audible 'pop' as he pulled himself out.

I didn't let Plum slump with him; with a growled "Stay there! I'm next!" I pulled my cock out of her mouth and reached for a condom, rolling it on as I moved onto the bed. I thrust roughly into her leaking pussy a few times to wet it, then moved up. Her asshole was still gaping half-open, allowing me to squirt a dollop of lube directly inside her entrance before I slid my cock inside her tunnel, taking up a steady pounding rhythm that had her body swaying back and forth with my thrusts, moaning in time as I slid a hand down to strum her clit.

Despite my best efforts, I didn't manage to last long enough to her to reach her own orgasm with me; the tight hot sensation of her ass accomplished what her mouth hadn't – within just minutes, I had erupted inside her as well.

Orgasm or not, Plum seemed exhausted; when I released her hips and slid myself out, she let herself slump to the bed, saying nothing but giving a tired smile as Sally brought a washcloth and began wiping her down. Sally's face was tender and protective as she worked; after putting the washcloth away, she returned to the bed, laying next to Plum and holding her tight as they whispered to one another.

Though they exchanged a gentle kiss, it seemed more comforting than sexual, even when Sally shifted to cradle Plum's head against her breasts, and Plum began to suckle on the closest nipple as Sally crooned and stroked her head. I wasn't quite sure how it had happened, but the two seemed to have established a genuine connection, both friends and sometime-lovers. I smiled and bent over to kiss Plum's forehead before taking my own turn at tidying up.

Chapter 33

The two girls stayed cuddled together as Jim and I pulled out food for a quick lunch, never shifting over into overt sex but continuing their low-keyed teasing. When they finally came to join us at the table, I didn't comment but was amused to note that Plum's nipples were both as swollen – and as wet – as Sally's. She gave me a shy smile as she slid onto the bench beside me and laid her head on my shoulder, giving a wordless satisfied-sounding little noise when I pulled her closer.

Lunch was fun. Sally had made a pitcher of the same sort of fruity gin punch I'd had with Flora. None of us were drunk, but both girls were giggly and as cuddly as a pair of kittens, flirting with both of us with an almost innocent-seeming bawdiness. Or – not flirting. They made it cheerfully clear that either of them was happily ready to give all they were offering to whichever of us crooked a finger. And after we finished eating – figuratively – Jim did.

"Dave, I'd like a little one-on-one time with Plum, and I needed to talk with her anyway. Why don't you have Sally show you around for an hour or two? Maybe take some swimming gear and a beach blanket – there's a nice swimming beach at the other end of the island."

I'd already found Sally to be good company. She kept up a string of light banter as she led me along the beach, but she didn't need to try hard to charm me – besides finding her incredibly attractive, I couldn't help but like the person inside the sexy exterior. And it was a sexy exterior – in her own lush way, to me, nearly as sexy as I found Plum herself. I let myself lag behind slightly to enjoy the view; with her shapely bottom, large breasts bobbing slightly with each step, and bare skin a glowing bronze-gold in the summer sun she could have been a centerfold, or a featured pinup model.

Sally halted as we drew up to the beach, waiting as I put the basket of supplies down in the shade and pulled off my shorts. She smiled naughtily as my erection came into view, but shook her head when I reached for her. "Swim first! I want to show you the reef!".

She was serious about it, pulling goggles and snorkels out of the basket, then a couple of pairs of fins. Somehow, wearing them in the water made her seem even more naked. But I reluctantly had to agree she was right – not only were the fish and coral fascinating, half an hour of watching her bare body undulating as we swam underwater had me even more aroused.

Back on the beach, I spread a blanket on a soft, shaded patch of sand before pulling her in for a deep, unhurried kiss. An odd thought struck me – though I'd always thought her a larger woman, she was barely taller than Plum, still probably less than five feet in height. And, despite her fuller curves, not much heavier. She squeaked and giggled as I scooped her up into a princess hold without moving my mouth from her own.

Sally squeaked and giggled again as I lowered her onto that blanket before sliding down and putting her thighs over my shoulders, but it turned to coos, moans, and a final throaty howl as I used my mouth and hands to take her to orgasm. Underneath the salt taste from our ocean swim she was all clean, tangy, delicious woman.

I'd already learned that she was multi-orgasmic; I gave her just a short time to recover before starting again, though this time I stopped before she started her final rush. Sally waited impatiently as I rolled a condom into place and settled down beside her, swinging a leg across me and positioning my cock at her entrance almost as soon as my back touched the blanket. She was very wet, lowering herself without stopping to seat my cock inside her experienced cunt before starting to ride me.

If I hadn't shot a full load inside Plum's tight ass little more than an hour before I couldn't have lasted – besides the physical sensations, seeing her bouncing on top of me as she rode to her second climax was incredibly stimulating. I may love Plum's sleeker curves but still responded eagerly to seeing Sally's ripe heavy breasts swaying as she moved. She smiled happily as my hands went up to palm them, running my thumbs across her wide dark areolas and thick jutting nipples, then moaned as I began to gently pinch and tug. With another howl, she came a second time and began to slump against me; without hesitating, I rolled her over on her back and began my own hard, pounding, drive to completion.

Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers