Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned "But you can have fun, too. Roleplay, if you like. Call me all the nasty names that I deserve but you'd never use to me in real life. Call me your chink whore, your cheap slant-eyed cunt, your filthy Little Brown Fuck Machine. Then treat me like that – no foreplay, fuck me hard, and be a little rough." Her face softened when she saw my unhappy expression. "Dave, this is just role-playing, like we do at home – I know you'd never call me names like that except when we're playing – even if every one of them is true. But this may be our last chance to do this one for real. This is one I'll want to role play at home, too, and I want both of us to have memories of doing it once for real to take back with us. Please? For me?"

"All right. For my kinky little slut wife. Who's more than a little spoiled. Anything else?"

She was smiling happily and shook her head "No", then stopped. "One more thing. Tomorrow night I'll be long time with the Governor. Promise me you'll have fun, too – long-time some nice girl, show her a nice time and do your best to wear both you of out. I don't want you waking up alone. Promise?" She looked very serious.

Suddenly, I was laughing at the absurdity. My whore wife was scheduled to turn a trick, so she wanted me to promise to hire another girl – another whore – to take her place so I wouldn't be lonely. And – given the very odd turn our life had taken – it made perfect sense to her. "All right, Plum. I promise – I'll make sure I won't sleep alone."

ooOoo

The sun was only an hour or so above the horizon when we gathered up the gear and started our walk back. We didn't walk in on Jim with Sally, though judging by their sated expressions they'd been enjoying themselves in our absence.

We killed most of the hour before dinner with cards – or, rather, Sally trying to teach us to play an odd Filipino game she called "Pekwa". Neither Plum or I had a clue, but it didn't matter – it was something fun to do with friends.

The dinner they'd packed for us was more substantial than lunch – Sally and Plum took over setup, including heating up the main course and making another pitcher of Sally's punch. I made sure to add pictures of the pair wearing aprons – just aprons, with their delectable bottoms hanging out – to my album for the trip.

We were all full and relaxed after dinner, and I suspected the girls were feeling the punch – heads together, they were whispering, looking at us, giggling, then whispering some more. Both Plum and Sally seemed happy, almost bubbly, and Sally kept slipping hopeful looks at Jim. He finally laughed, pulling her in for a kiss and giving her bottom a gentle swat as she whispered in his ear. He laughed again and gave her another swat, but kept an arm around her as he turned to me. "Usually, when we come as a group, we have the girls put on a show after dinner. Sally tells me that if it's all right with you she and Plum want to put on a show together."

I glanced at Plum – her eyes were sparkling as she gave me a happy grin. I blew her a kiss and turned back to Jim. "How can I say no when they look so eager?"

The two women gave matching bright smiles, then turned together and hugged while they hungrily kissed. The visual was stunning – two golden bronze girls, bare skin glowing, long black hair flowing down their backs as they moved together, their hands and mouths exploring each other's bodies. They only separated after a long, unhurried, time kissing, and walked hand in hand to the nearest bed.

When I first gave Plum to Flora, she'd seemed tentative, unsure – willing, but needed seduction. With Sally, I saw none of that hesitation, just the comfortable ease of two lovers happy to be together again. I believed Plum when she said both she and Sally preferred men, but it was obvious their interest in one another was real, and that the two were enjoying themselves and eager to continue.

As they fell on the bed together, I noticed that they'd already set out an assortment of toys on the bedside table, but they ignored them, concentrating on kissing and gentle groping. Once more, Sally pulled Plum's head to her breasts, but this time Plum's suckling was overtly sexual; Sally moaned as Plum alternated between breasts and brought her meaty nipples glisteningly erect, while her hands groped and gently kneaded. Plum's hands are too small to fully contain even one of her own modest breasts; against one of Sally's more generous mounds, even two hands together were inadequate. But if Plum was fascinated by Sally's lush curves, Sally seemed equally taken by Plum's – with a shift of position, she pinned Plum in place and eagerly reciprocated her actions.

It may have been a show for Jim and me, and the two were careful to position themselves to make sure we had a good view. But it was increasingly obvious that this was even more about two women who enjoyed being together and intended to take full advantage of their opportunities. They gradually moved from kissing and caressing to cunnilingus, stopping frequently to exchange pussy-flavored kisses, followed by a noisily enthusiastic 69. Finally, faces glistening, they kneeled face to face to exchange another slow deep kiss.

Any thoughts of the show being over were immediately dispelled when Sally pulled a long double-headed dildo from the toy assortment and held it up for Plum's approval before pushing her gently back. Though long, it didn't appear to be enormously thick except in contrast to the girls' diminutive sizes. All the same, Sally was slow and gentle as she fed it into Plum's delicate flowered entrance, working nearly half the length inside her writhing body before gradually working an equal share inside herself; once firmly seated, the pair rocked back and forth with increasing urgency. Watching their coordination as they worked to bring themselves off, it seemed obvious that this wasn't the first time they'd done this. Nor, judging by their apparent focus on mutual stimulation, was the show primarily for their audience's enjoyment – instead, they were letting us inside their secret world, sharing a private pleasure with us. Judging by their moans and gasps, one they both enjoyed very much. Though Sally reached an obvious – and loud – orgasm within just a few minutes, both continued thrusting, bringing Plum to her own noisy culmination just heartbeats later.

This time, neither was ready to immediately continue on. The pair lay asprawl, heads on opposite ends of the bed, chests heaving, bodies glistening with sweat, legs scissored, obscenely linked by the rubber dong buried deep inside both of their greedy cunts. As their breathing gradually slowed, Plum reached down and gingerly removed the dildo from her well-used pussy – there was an audible pop as she pulled it from herself, and another as she removed the other end from Sally.

Though they were gradually recovering, neither one was entirely stable as we helped them to their feet and walked them to the shower for a quick rinse-off before leading them back inside; somehow, we both ended up cradling our girls in our laps when we sat down.

Jim gave a wry grin. "I must apologize – I'd intended that we'd share Sally tonight before bed since you shared Plum with me earlier. But after their show I think they're both pretty well worn out – not unwilling (both girls gave tired smiles and nodded) but too exhausted to really enjoy another energetic session. We can attend to Sally after breakfast. Do you want to swap the girls for the night, or would you prefer we each keep our own?"

I stroked Plum's head. "Unless you really want to swap I'd prefer to keep Plum with me tonight. No offense to Sally – I'm sure she's a delight to cuddle with. But I'm already looking forward to Friday when I'll have Plum full time, and I won't have her overnight again until then." I must have said the right thing – suddenly, I had her naked body plastered tight against me as Plum's tongue dueled my own in a long hot kiss.

Jim had been right, though. The girls soon showed more energy, but after the show that they'd given us anything else would have been anticlimactic. All the same, it was still well before their usual bedtime, and they had been tired, not sleepy. Cuddled with our ladies, we spent the next few hours talking – more catching up at first, then a free-flowing discussion that both girls joined in. Watching Jim and Sally together was interesting; "very fond" and "almost love her" had been his own description, but by the end of the evening it seemed obvious that they were nearly as much in sync with one another as Plum and I.

Finally, about midnight, we wound down the discussion and moved back to the sleeping area. Plum had been whispering to Sally as we walked, getting a giggle and nod in response. The night was warm; even now, the air temperature was comfortable for bare skin, so for Jim and I "preparing for bed" meant "pull off our shirts and shorts". The girls waited until we were as bare as they were before striking a pose together, but this time, Plum took the lead. "Jim was right – we were both a bit tired. But we'd still like to please you both. And neither of you have had a chance to compare how good our blow jobs are side by side. Would you like that?"

A glance at Jim showed we were wearing identical grins. After a quick rock-paper-scissors exchange he bowed and waved me forward.

Sitting on the edge of my bed, I was eye to eye with the girls, and able to cup and weigh a breast each in my hands. They giggled, then leaned forward to give me a gentle, almost chaste, kiss apiece before sinking gracefully to their knees, Sally on my left and Plum on my right. They leaned forward again to give simultaneous kisses to opposite sides of my rampant penis before alternating turns licking slowly from base to tip.

Thankfully, at first, it was more visually appealing and sensual then directly stimulating – even when Plum first sucked my cock into her mouth that I was able to retain control. She swirled her tongue around the head a few times, teased the slit with her tongue tip, then smoothly slid forward to bump her nose in my pubic hair before pulling back and away to let Sally have a turn.

For the next few minutes, the girls set the pace, passing my cock back and forth every few strokes as they alternated teasing and direct stimulation. Though Sally had taught Plum how to overcome her problems with deep throat, she'd already been a skilled and willing cock sucker with a distinctive technique of her own. Sally, though, had years more experience, and a mouth that had pleasured men by the thousands. Eyes closed, I could readily tell which girl was currently servicing me, but would have been hard-pressed to declare which was better.

My control was rapidly fraying; when I warned them I was close, Sally gave my cock a final kiss and dropped out of the rotation to let me finish in Plum's greedily sucking mouth. And 'greedy' was the right word – she sucked up every drop I had to offer, cheeks visibly hollowing with effort. Only when I was completely spent and flaccid did she let my cock drop free.

Spent or not, I watched appreciatively as the two swayed to their feet and moved the few feet to where Jim had been patiently waiting. Watching Plum's expression as the two sank to their knees again confirmed what she'd told me – even if she didn't orgasm giving oral sex, she genuinely enjoyed doing this.

Though he'd sat quietly watching, by now Jim looked as if he was controlling himself by main force – his cock was swollen and leaking, and he jerked slightly as Sally leaned forward and slid him into her mouth, cheeks hollowing as she sucked his cock clean before bobbing down to briefly wrap her lips around its root. As she withdrew, Plum moved forward, her lips parting to take his cock as soon as it was free. Unlike Sally, she didn't linger partway but continued forward smoothly to slide him down her throat, giving him several long slow strokes before withdrawing in turn.

Impressively, despite his evident excitement, he managed to maintain his composure through several rotations and considerable teasing, but the girls were relentless in their friendly competition. Still, he was able to warn them in time for Plum to withdraw and allow Sally to enjoy the final prize. And like Plum, she made sure her man was completely spent and clean before letting his cock fall from her mouth.

This time, when the girls swayed back to their feet, we both stood up as well, just long enough to scoop up our chosen lady and lay her gently on the bed.

Chapter 35

Wednesday 2

The tropical summer night had been warm enough we'd needed no covers, and the breezes blowing through the open doorways had been welcome, cooling things just enough that it was comfortable to cuddle Plum tightly as I slept. The disadvantage was that there was nothing to block the early morning sun.

I was the first one awake, and disinclined to move. Not that I could without waking Plum – she had wrapped herself around me possessively, clutching as if afraid I'd escape. Not that I wasn't holding her just as tightly. On the other bed, Jim and Sally were spooned together facing towards us, legs entwined while his arms held her possessively to him. Asleep, faintly smiling, the two girls looked young, happy – true, I hoped – and oddly innocent. I held Plum to me, savoring the moment while it lasted. All too soon, she began to stir. Reluctantly, I give her forehead a gentle kiss and let her get up.

Given our plans for the morning, neither Jim or I bothered dressing. We took turns shaving as the girls set out breakfast. It was another fun meal, with the girls teasing us both and taking advantage of our lack of clothes to indulge in some rather theatrical groping of their own. It was teasing with intent – by the time we'd finished our last cups of coffee Jim and I were both ready for more.

Sally squealed convincingly and pretended to struggle when Jim scooped her up to carry off but was laughing too hard to be believable. When he set her on her feet outside next to the bondage frame, she was smiling as she climbed on and let him fasten her in place. It was simple and effective; basically a St. Andrew's cross with padded cuffs to hold the victim spread wide and accessible, a padded section in the middle to protect and support the victim's hips and upper back, and sturdy hinges on the rear about a third of the way up to allow the cross to be swung back from the upright position.

With Sally strapped firmly in place, Jim demonstrated the last feature, lowering Sally from the vertical until she was on her back, arms and legs outstretched along the arms of the cross, held spread open with her mouth, cunt, and ass all positioned to be easily used. In the dark, with Jim and I wearing masks and holding whips it could have been terrifyingly real. In the bright summer sun, with Sally smiling in anticipation, it was just arousing.

Or – maybe not. I heard a gasp beside me – looking over, Plum's eyes were wide as she took the scene in. Momentarily, I was worried that we'd gone too far, but her growing smile reassured me. Almost reverently, she stepped forward to run a hand up Sally's near leg, dip a finger into her dripping cunt to taste, then give Sally's breasts a gentle squeeze before leaning down give each a quick kiss. Plum's voice was envious when she spoke: "I hope you enjoy this, Sally. It looks really hot. If I'd known about this I'd have asked them to do me here yesterday, instead of on the lounge." She had a positively wicked gleam in her eye as she went to fetch her bag of toys.

While I'd been watching Plum, Jim had been busy – he'd set out a table with lube, condoms, and towels all ready to hand. He grinned and gave a half-bow in response to my thumbs-up. "Since you were kind enough to give me first crack at Plum yesterday, why don't you go first? Take your time – she's all yours as long as you want her."

I took him at his word. Though I could see her cunt was already glistening with need, rather than stepping between her widespread thighs and mounting her I followed Plum's lead and took my time, running my hands up and down her body, leaning forward to give her a deep kiss, giving an occasional tickle or light pinch. I waited until she began to struggle, straining ineffectually against the straps and cuffs holding her in place before I moved to stand between her legs.

I ran a finger through her wet slit. "Sally! Are you worried about being tied down like this?"

"No! Just really frustrated! Quit playing and fuck me, you bastard!" She sounded frustrated, too.

I laughed. "Well, since you asked so nicely..."

I ran the finger through her slit again, then placed my wrapped cock at her entrance. She gave a moan and tried to meet me as I slowly began to slid it inside. I was slow but relentless, continuing until I'd fully buried myself inside her on the first thrust, then withdrew my cock equally slowly until only the head was still seated inside. Gradually, I sped up, but I maintained a slow, deliberate, pace as I delivered the most thorough fucking I could manage. Standing like this, we all – everyone but Sally – had a clear view as I used her. I could see Sally's cunt lips push in slightly as I slid my cock in, then clinging to it as I slid it back out. And with Sally tied firmly in place, I didn't need to use my hands to hold her; instead, my left thumb was busy strumming her clit, while my right hand was free to weigh and tease her quivering breasts. I waited until her moans and begging were nearly continuous, and I could sense she was near the edge before speeding up, pounding into her as hard and fast as I could. She came almost immediately, with a fire siren shout that left my ears ringing. I didn't even slow my pace as I continued on another minute before giving my own deep-voiced bellow of triumph.

Sally sagged limply as I pulled back out of her; though she'd tried to move with me as I finished, I could tell she was temporarily spent. Not that it would buy her any rest.

But to my surprise, it wasn't Jim who moved to mount her next. Instead, Plum slid a low stool in place at the base of the frame and stepped onto it. She was still nude but had put on a harness mounted dildo like the one I'd seen Flora use on her a few nights before, with the shorter curved end firmly planted in her own cunt and the fake cock bobbing in front of her glistening with lube. She positioned it at Sally's gaping entrance and leaned forward to lightly flick a nipple to get her attention.

Plum pitched her voice to sound ominous "Sally, do you remember how often you took me with this that first night? How tired I was and how you took me again anyway?"

Despite her helpless position, Sally glared "You loved it! And you came every time I did it. Don't pretend you didn't!"

Plum laughed. "Yes, I did. And I'm grateful you make me do it. But now it's my turn to take you and get you all hot and ready for Jim to finish off. And I promise if he finishes before you do I'll make sure you get to come one more time anyway." And Plum flexed her hips and slid the fake cock home.

Once she had the dildo firmly planted inside Sally's cunt, Plum switched on the harness's vibrator and began to thrust, both their breasts quivering as she worked her way towards an orgasm. Judging by their flushed faces and moans it was affecting them both, but Sally had come – hard – once already just minutes before. Unsurprisingly, then, Plum reached her goal first, giving a high pitched feminine version of my earlier bellow of triumph before half-stepping, half-sagging back, Sally's cunt making an audible sucking sound to accompany her frustrated whimper as the dildo was pulled away.

Sally wasn't empty long. As I helped Plum, away, Jim – finally – stepped in place between Sally's wide stretched thighs. After the show we'd given, he was rampantly erect and didn't hesitate, seating himself fully with his initial thrust. Despite having just come herself, Plum didn't want to turn away, leaning against me until she felt more steady and she could begin to remove the harness. I didn't want to turn away either – watching first hand as Jim drove into Sally's helpless body was almost as hot as watching Plum service the crewmen the day before, or working together to spit-roast her.