Plumber Does More Than Fix a Leak

Story Info
Plumber puts down more pipe than originally planned.
2.6k words
4.13
10k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you read this story I just felt the need to make a small disclaimer letting you know that this story has minimal plot, so if you are looking for something with a deeper story to it, then I would advise you to look at one of my other stories.

-----------

This is just like the plot of a bad porn movie. I think this as I am standing behind the plumber that has come to take a look at the leaking pipe under my sink.

Due to the current state of the world, he is the first guy I have had in my home for months and from the moment he stepped inside, I have been unable to stop myself thinking about him laying some other pipe than just what he might have to replace under my sink.

He is currently on his knees with his head under my sink and I am standing there, looking at his ass and wondering what it would feel like if I squeezed it with my hands while he was pumping his dick in and out of me.

I am more than a little aroused. My nipples are hard against my shirt and I have a tingling feeling between my legs that is slowly getting more insistent.

He, on the other hand, has been nothing but professional since he knocked on my door. He even called me ma'am when he first greeted me, despite the fact that we are probably around the same age. I, of course, immediately asked him to call me Lexi, my full name being Alexis, and he in return told me to call him Chris.

I had tried making some small talk, but it was kinda awkward with his head being buried under the sink. I did learn a few interesting things before the conversation dried up though. He is single, having gotten out of a relationship a few months prior. His prior relationship was with a woman, so I know he is into women. He also told me that business has been slow the last couple of months, so he doesn't have any other appointments today after mine.

All of this, of course, made me very aware that there is nothing stopping the fantasies in my mind from coming true. Well, nothing except me not having any clue how to go about making it happen.

This would be so much easier if it actually was a porn movie. If it was I would either just bend down behind him and put my hands on his ass, or I would somehow end up bending over, with him having to bend over behind me to reach something, making his hard penis come into contact with my ass.

Part of me wish that I had the courage to just ask, but I have never been that forward. Even thinking about it puts images into my head of how humiliating it would be if I asked and he said no. Rationally I know that it wouldn't matter, since I am likely never going to see him again after today, but that doesn't really help.

So I am left standing there, starring at his ass and getting hornier by the minute.

Before I can come to a decision, he moves out from under the sink and starts to stand back up.

As he comes to his feet I can't help but let my eyes drift down to his crotch and imagine what is hidden under his pants.

He clears his throat, making me look up and meet is eyes. "Ma'am, I mean, Lexi, was there something else you wanted me to take a look at."

Realizing that he must have seen where my eyes were looking and that I have been unconsciously rubbing my legs together, I blush and look down.

He takes a step closer to me. "Hey, my eyes are up here."

I quickly snap my eyes back up to his face and see him looking at me with a crooked smile.

"I was just...I..." Unable to figure out what to say I stammer something unintelligible.

"You were wondering if I had a different kind of pipe for you hidden in my pants?"

Ignoring the fact that his line would be bad, even for a porn script, I quietly nod, still having a hard time looking him in the eyes.

"Well in that case..." he says as he moves towards me.

He puts his arms around me and roughly pull me against him. He moves one of his legs forward, pushing it in between mine and applying pressure against my jeans-covered crotch.

The feeling of his thigh against my lady parts and my breasts pushed against his chest is enough to make me let out a moan.

Leaning his head forward, he catches my mouth before the moan can fully escape and I feel his tongue push into my mouth in a hot demand.

I meet his tongue with my own in a deep kiss, while I slide my hands around his back, clenching my hands in the back of his shirt and pulling his body against mine.

I can feel the thigh between my legs repeatedly flex and relax, sending small waves of pleasure through my body.

A little surprised at my own sluttiness, I can't help but start rubbing my crotch against his thigh, moaning loudly into the kiss, as the increased friction spikes my pleasure level.

After a few moments of this, Chris reaches his hands down onto my butt and lifts me up from the floor as if I weigh nothing. I hang on tightly with my hands and wrap my legs around him to help make sure I don't fall. This changes my position, so that instead of his thigh pressing between my legs, I now have something else pressing against me. I can feel his hard cock, throbbing through both of our pants and I can't help but rub myself against it in reply.

"Fuck, that's hot," Chris mutters as he briefly breaks our kiss to turn his head and look behind him.

Not wanting my mouth to be lonely, I lean forward and put my lips against the side of his throat, gently sucking on it while letting my tongue slide out between my lips to lick his skin.

At this Chris lets out a groan and I feel my nether parts respond by clenching and sending a wave of pleasure through my body.

Still holding me with his hands on my butt, Chris turns around and carries me a couple of steps. The reason for him looking behind him becomes apparent as he lowers me down onto the countertop.

After putting me down, he tries stepping back, but I am not ready to let go, so I tighten my arms and legs around him, keeping his body and that wonderfully hard rod in his pants, against me.

Chris gives a small laugh before reaching behind him and grabbing onto my hands, gently trying to pry them apart. "I can't take off your pants unless you let me go."

At this annoyingly logical argument, I let him pull my arms from around him and release him with my legs.

As soon as I release him, Chris steps back, putting some space between us, and reach down to the front of my jeans

He makes quick work of the buttons, before reaching to the side of the jeans and hooking the edge with his fingers.

"Could you lift that cute little butt of yours for me, Lexi?" he asks, as he gently tugs on my jeans to make his intentions clear.

Using my hands to brace myself, I lift my butt from the counter to allow him to slide down the jeans.

Chris pulls the jeans down and, hooking my panties on the way, leave me naked from the waist down.

Lowering myself back down onto the counter, I feel a shiver run through me as my naked flesh make contact with the cold stone.

My eyes are pulled to Chris' hands as he moves them to his belt and opens it, followed by the button and zipper on his pants. He grasps the waist of the pants and push them, along with his underwear, down. As he lower them, his penis springs free and bounces up, pointing straight out from his body.

At the sight of his penis, I feel a clenching in my lower parts and I am sure if I got up from the table now I would leave a wet stain behind.

With his dick freed, Chris moves forward until he is right in front of me. Grabbing the side of my thighs, he gently pulls me forward until I am sitting on the edge of the tabletop.

Reaching down and grabbing his penis, he closes the last distance between us, moving forward until the head of his hard cock makes contact with my wet folds.

I let out a loud moan at the contact and lift up my legs, bending them around him and lock my feet together behind his ass.

Moving his penis with his hand, he slowly moves it up and down my wet slit, moving from my hole and up to my clit and back down.

Moaning again, I softly push my feet against his backside, urging him to enter me.

He positions his dick at my opening and slowly starts sliding it inside me.

At the feeling of his cock slowly spreading open my hole and moving inside me, I lean back my body until I am laying on my elbows on the countertop, the effort of keeping my upper body upright being too much for me to handle. I lean my head back and let out another moan, this one deeper and longer than the previous ones.

Spurred on by my reaction Chris push forward harder, pushing his penis all the way inside me.

At the sudden intrusion I let out a loud shriek and I feel the walls of my vagina clench around the invading member, as a wave of pleasure crashes through my body, immediately pushing me towards orgasm.

After pushing all the way inside me, Chris holds still for a few moments, to give me time to adjust to the feeling of him inside me, before slowly pulling almost all the way out. Just before his penis would have left my body, he moves his crotch forward in a sharp movement, driving his penis all the way inside me again and eliciting another shriek from me.

He continues doing this, slowly pulling out, before quickly pushing all the way back inside. Each thrust inside sends another wave of pleasure through me and forces another loud sound from my lips.

As he continues he seems to lose his control of his outward movements, slowly increasing their speed until they start to match the speed of his inward thrusts.

His continued hard thrusts make a loud slapping sound as our bodies slap together. The sound no longer being accompanied by shrieks from me since his increase in speed means I can no longer get a full breath between his thrusts. My breaths now comes in small gasps as I fight to pull in air only to have his thrusts push it out of me again.

The pleasure builds until my orgasm comes crashing over me, each of his thrusts setting off an explosion of pleasure deep inside my vagina. The continued explosions of pleasure seem to enhance each other until I start losing my sense of the world around me, only feeling the continued movement as the hard rod continues to push its way in and out my body and the pleasure it elicits.

After what feels like forever and yet way too short a time, I start becoming aware of the world around me again. I feel my breaths still coming in short gasps, as my heart pounds in my chest trying to push the blood through my body as quickly as possible. At some point during my orgasm, I must have lost the strength in my arms, as I am now lying flat on my back on the countertop.

Chris has put his hands around my hips, holding onto me to avoid his pounding pushing me back and away from him. He is still thrusting in and out of me rapidly and his movements have taking on a frantic pace. As my awareness of the world around me starts to return, I notice that his breathing has sped up and that he is making small groaning moans of his own.

With a loud groan he suddenly throws back his head and push his penis all the way inside me and hold it there. I feel his penis flex and a spurt of semen ejaculate from it and into my waiting hole. As he releases he cum inside me I feel a wave of pleasure shoot through me. Not as powerful as my previous orgasm, but enough that I feel the walls of my vagina grab onto and then release his penis. He pulls partway out and then push back inside again and release another spurt of hot cum. He continues doing this 4 more times, each of his releases accompanied by a wave of pleasure and a clench of my vaginal muscles. After the last spurt he leaves his penis inside me. It still makes small flexing movements, that send small waves of pleasure through me, but they rapidly grow weaker until they stop completely.

He leans over me, both of us still breathing heavily. As his head reaches mine, he gently brush his lips against mine. The kiss is light as both of us are still struggling to get enough air, meaning we need to keep our mouths free.

He places a couple of more light kisses on my lips before pulling back. As he moves back, I feel his dick slide out of my hole and after it I feel his cum slowly start to leak out of my hole and run down the crack of my ass, sliding over my asshole before dripping down to the countertop below me.

Lifting myself back onto my elbows I watch him pull his underwear and pants back up, having never taken them completely off.

"Wow, that sure was something," he says.

Starting to feel a bit awkward, I don't really know what to respond, so I just say, "Yeah, it sure was."

Looking at me, letting his eyes slide over my naked form, he moves back to me and lowers himself down until he can reach my mouth with his. He puts his lips against mine and pushes his tongue against them, demanding entry. We kiss deeply for a few moments before he pulls back.

With a crooked smile he says, "please let me know if you have any more pipes you need me to lay for you."

With that, he winks at me, before moving towards the door and leaving.

Still naked, covered in sweat and feeling his cum slowly run out of my well used hole, I lean back down and just look up at the ceiling above me. Thinking of the situation I can't help but let out a laugh at how accurate my initial thought that this was just like a porn movie was.

Still laughing I get up and go to take a shower.

-----------

So, yeah, this was just a random little fantasy I felt like writing down while taking a break from writing something longer and with more plot to it.

As the main character points out the "plot" in the story is something that would fit in a cheap porn movie and the "lines" are largely equally cheap. Feel free to let me know what you think of it. Was it too cheesy or did it work? Regardless I had fun writing it and will probably put out more simpler stories between the more plot heavy ones, simply because it is easier to write and, as mentioned, it is kinda fun.