All Comments on 'Plump Mexican for Dinner'

by Ausland

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wonderful love story complete with delicious food.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Boi wat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Every sexist pig's dreams come true here

I can't tell if this stuff is about food, sex, or domination. This author has to keep saying, "like the good little wife that she is" -- welcome back to the 1950s, everybody! Here's a guy who thinks everything is for him, and him alone. Sad, sad depiction of someone who has so little self-esteem that he has to find a woman he can control. This is not a love story and it is not a turn-on; unless being a dominator or being dominated is your thing. There are a lot more ways to be sexy/dirty, and to be exciting, than getting food all over yourselves and your sheets and furniture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yooooooo

Whos manz is dis

AuslandAuslandalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Every sexist dreams come true. LOL

I find Anonymous' comment really funny that out of all the stories on this website, a little consensual role playing and food fun is offending... on a website filled with rape fantasies, non-consensual sex, dominant/submissive relationships, incest, spankings, BDSM, and insults to women (slut, whore, etc), etc. But some consensual role playing is the one that gets a comment. LOL. At least this is much much less extreme than most of the dominant/submissive porn out there. And if you are not into it, then that is your right. Some of us actually like to role play as an escape from real life. Sorry if this offends you.

AuslandAuslandalmost 7 years agoAuthor
For those who don't get it...

To shed a little light on what the story is about. It's basically a combination of several fetishes into one. Many of these are fetishes that not as popular as others, but there are actually many of us who are totally into it.

1. It is a WAM story (Wet & Messy). The whole point is to get messy. That is a turn on for us.

2. It is a "pig" role playing story where one or more participants engages in animalistic desires, similar to a pig (eat, breed, get messy, etc.).

3. It is a chubby chaser story with a very mild feeder/feedee relationship, where fat is something found attractive, rather than repulsive.

4. It is a role playing fantasy where the man and woman play different roles, one dominant and one submissive. This story focuses mostly on the submissive side, but that also implies the dominant.

Some popular fetishes are not included here. No rape, no BDSM, no humiliation, etc. I'm not really into calling a woman a whore or slut or cunt, so that is not included here either, although that seems to be popular with others.

Just some consensual wet and messy sex with some role playing with a couple of people who are overweight and don't care what people think. Not everyone is going to get it, but that is okay. We like it, and you like what whatever you like. To each his own.

LJJLLJJLover 5 years ago
Lame

Reasons why I failed to get off to this;

1) The complete fetish-izing of mexican women. Just wtf.

2) Do men -and yes i say man because I know that no woman could have written this freakish 2 dimensional attempt at a female character, see reason 3 - still fantasize about women that only exist to empty a mans balls and fill his stomach? Jesus we need feminism

3) That 'female' character is too unbelievable and unrealistic. She seems to have no pride or opinion or thoughts and feeling beyond pleasing a man -- hate to break this to you mate but most women only give about %30 of a shit about what the man they love wants. Yes, I know, it's like finding out Santa isn't real all over again, isn't it?? This point is about your poor writing style, as well as your nonsense view of womens purpose in life -.-

4) Another writing point; this doesn't flow properly. There is little description of the man, or the rooms they're in, or what them rolling in the guacamole actually looks smells tastes like etc. Its hard to get a picture, and stories arent sexy unless there's a picture there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous