All Comments on 'Plunder Ch. 03'

by squirrelesque

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
squirrelesquesquirrelesqueover 4 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Hey y'all! This installment has some heavier non-con. Apologies to those who prefer things on the more reluctant side.

If anyone is still reading my little series, thank you! I'm sorry that my uploads have been so sparse, to say the least. I have a lot of ideas for future chapters and I intend to keep working on the series, but I have a busy schedule, a clinical mood disorder, and a perfectionist streak, so don't get your hopes up for timely installments. Thank you for being patient with me!

squirrelesquesquirrelesqueover 4 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Hi y'all. This one is more on the non-con side than on the reluctance side.

To anyone who's still reading my little story, thank you! I'm sorry that my uploads have been sparse, to say the least. I have a lot of ideas for future chapters and I do intend to continue the series, but I have a busy schedule, a clinical mood disorder, and a self-critical streak, so don't get your hopes up for regular installments. Thank you for being patient with me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This is good, very good. Once she accepts him I wonder what conflicts might arise. I am hoping she can help Brinja escape; poor lady has been traumatized by Magni. I also hope that new updates come, at the very least, month-long intervals instead of year long waits!

One note: I see a lot of authors here using the word 'pore' correctly but spelling it 'pour' as in to pour water.

verb: pore;

to be absorbed in the reading or study of.

synonyms:study, read intently, peruse, be absorbed in, scrutinize, scan, examine, go over/through

"they pored over a map of Eastern Europe"

ARCHAIC

think intently; ponder.

Horseman68Horseman68over 4 years ago
Glad for More.

Exceptional. Glad for more story of these two. Looking forward to seeing their intriguing relationship you have created evolving, even if wait is longer than hoped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good God Damn

I’ve been a long time lurker of this site and have never left a comment on a story, even some good ones, and I just couldn’t resist. This was downright amazing. Well written, well developed characters, and well executed. Most “non con” here is really just someone getting their inner fantasies fulfilled, which is fine and good...but this is the sort of story I come to this section for. It’s a bit firmer on the non con without entering full on messed up territory. Thank you! My heart skipped a beat when I saw the comments were within the last few months so... I encourage you please continue!

Horseman68Horseman68about 3 years ago
Was Hoping for More.

Just stopped by again to see if there had been more added to this great little story. Disappointed that it seems to have ended. A very nice piece of work to be abandoned.

NinaLalondeNinaLalondealmost 3 years ago

Wishing for more ❤️🥺 such a good read!

Horseman68Horseman68about 2 years ago
Would Have Relished More of this Story.

This unfinished story has all the makings of being a great one. A shame that it appears to never be finished. But one can only hope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous