Plundering Her Pirate Booty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She more than enjoyed the sensation and thought she may be able to hold out for longer than the 5 minutes he promised, but then his hands ran up the sides of her torso and found her breasts. He squeezed and massaged them. She loved the combination of sensations. Then he started to pinch her nipples; softly at first and then increasing in pressure until she felt a slight twinge of pain. Pleasure and pain was her magic combination. His face was buried in her pussy now and she held her own leg up to allow his strong hands to reach and play with her breasts. He alternated between sucking her pussy lips and clit and flicking his tongue over them.

It was more than she could resist. And for a moment, she didn't care if he won this round. She was ready to throw out the white flag. She'd surrender to him anytime. The sensation in between her legs was a combination of pleasure and a sort of cool burning. He had teased and tortured her at work and although she felt consumed with letting him pleasure her, something told her that he got off on it as much as she did. And that is why her next orgasm was almost more than she could physically stand. The intensity made her want to cry out so loudly but she mustered all her resolve and kept her lips pressed together. Her arms searched out the solidity of the wall to steady her while everything else seemed to turn to jelly. His mouth was locked on her pussy lips and sucked the orgasm right out of her. She let out an almost guttural moan that surprised even her. Next came the ultra sensitivity in her clit so she instinctively grabbed his head to get a reprieve.

He looked up at her and his ear to ear grin told her that he enjoyed his victory immensely. She smiled at him and softly ran her hands through his hair. He could tell she was exhausted but he wasn't through with her yet. All night he had thought about plundering her Pirate Booty and he wasn't about to stop now.

He took her by the hand and guided her to a bench nearby. Her legs were shaking. He sat and pulled her onto his lap so she was straddling him. She wanted to taste herself on his lips again. They tasted heavenly mixed together. He stroked her soaked pussy opening and smeared it on her nipples. He sucked it off one while lubricating the other. He enjoyed kneading her breasts in his hands and pushing them together roughly.

"You tired?" he asked.

"No, just relaxed." she assured him.

He reached around her and started to squeeze her ass cheeks in his hands. She kissed him and gave him an approving moan when his middle finger started circling her rosebud. The combination of sweat, cum and pussy juices had made her slick and the tip of his finger pushed against the tight opening then slid inside. He heard her catch her breath and so he paused for a moment but he felt her kiss him a little more intensely and he knew she wanted it as much as he did.

"Do you have anything left?" he asked her.

"Do you?" she asked in amazement.

"Always." he told her.

"I have to taste that ass, my sweet." he told her with a smack on her right ass cheek.

"By all means..." her voice trailed off.

He stood her up and guided her to her knees on the bench. Grasping the back of the bench, she looked over her shoulder in time to watch him disappear behind her. He was on his knees and helped push her knees apart a bit so she was spread wide in front of him. He licked her slit all the way up to her lower back. His tongue was so soft and warm and felt so good on her well used nether region. He wasted no time and his tongue was probing and licking her tight pink opening. His hands reached under her legs and up her stomach to her chest. He grabbed a breast in each hand and used them to leverage his tongue thrusts in her ass. He wished his tongue was six inches long. He wanted to taste all of her, deep inside her. She was clean and sweet and he knew she had prepared herself for him.

He wanted to devour her, he sucked at her and nibbled and even bit down lightly at times on the fleshy parts of her ass. His cock was awake and he stroked it as he ate her. He slid a couple of fingers inside her wet pussy and used her juices to coat his shaft. He pulled and tugged on his now rigid member while he ate her. She tasted fantastic and he imagined splitting her tight hole open. He stood up and positioned the head of his cock at her pussy and his thumb at her ass opening. Simultaneously he penetrated her. She looked back at him and he saw that familiar look in her eye. She was massaging her own breast and tweaking the nipple. She was ready.

When he withdrew his cock it glistened with her wetness. Her ass had adjusted to the thickness of his thumb but he wondered if that would be enough. He couldn't wait any longer to ponder the idea. He slid his thumb out and pushed the head of his cock at her opening. She reached back and pulled her ass cheek for him. She arched her back and craned her neck to see but she couldn't. She wanted to see him push into her. He pushed forward slowly to give her time to adjust. The head popped inside her tight hot hole. She winced and pleaded, "Slowly."

He wanted to go slowly but the sensation got the best of him. Holding back took all he had but soon she relaxed and started pushing herself back onto him until he was buried balls deep inside of her.

"I want to feel every inch of you." she purred. He could see the sweat glistening on her back.

He made long slow strokes into her. His muscles flexed and his eyes feasted on the view of her rosebud stretched around his veined shaft. It was hot and yet soft and amazing. Her breathing was heavy and she arched her back to him. She was sex to him, she oozed it. He put his hands on her hips, her smooth skin was on fire under his touch. He was ready to ream her, he wanted to release all the tension which had again built up deep in his loins. He was just getting ready to tell her he couldn't hold back much longer when she spoke.

"Give it to me hard, really hard." she said between heaving breaths.

"Oh, fuck yes..." he heard himself say without thinking.

She reached between her legs with one hand and braced herself on the bench with the other. She wanted satisfaction so badly. Her ass ached and yet felt intensely pleasurable at the same time. He was the perfect size for her and his long slow strokes had taken her to the edge of the cliff. She was ready to jump and he was ready to pump. The assault began. She stroked her clit roughly this time and pushed back against his thrusts. His hips slammed against her ass and his entire body tensed until the moment when all his desire bubbled up again. She was quickening and lost herself in the rapture of the moment. Theirs was a violent kind of dance. She told him she was coming and he could feel her tight passage tightening even more around his rod. He could feel it building in his stomach this time. And when he erupted, it sent shock waves through every fiber of his body. He grabbed her everywhere, her hips, shoulders, thighs, everywhere he could to experience the amazing sensation of cumming deep into her ass. He pumped gobs of cum deep inside her and then collapsed over her.

She was oozing his cum when he left the party that night. She had tried to redress and join the remaining guests, but found a quiet place in a back bedroom where she curled up and went to sleep.

The next morning her friend Thuy woke her up and asked, "What happened to you last night?"

She just rolled her eyes and smiled.

12