Plundering the Secret Chamber Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah gets the treasure - and more.
4.4k words
4.61
1.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayPS
KayPS
103 Followers

Sarah Grey watched with girlish delight as Clifford Finch, her long time rival in the hunt for rare and remarkable things, undid the fly of his army trousers

"Oh my, Clifford," she gasped as he got it out for her. "That's quite the concealed weapon you've got there."

Sarah couldn't help but staring in flustered admiration at Clifford's big, long, thick, throbbing cock.

She was definitely the sort of woman who appreciated a big hard penis and Clifford's was quite possibly the largest she had ever seen.

"You know what you need to do now," Clifford said, gesturing over to the second carving, where the Goddess Allessia was taking her lover in her mouth.

"Yes, indeed," Sarah replied, not even pretending to hide her enthusiasm.

Maybe it was just how extremely turned on she felt from being in that room surrounded by those highly erotic carvings, but now that she had seen it, she was pretty sure she would have sucked Clifford's cock in any case.

She knelt down in front of him, ready to worship his cock with her mouth.

First she ran her hands over its length, marvelling at how big and thick and hard it felt, her heart beating with anticipation.

Then she gently kissed him at the base where his shaft met his balls. She stretched out her tongue and licked the underside of his shaft then sank her open mouth over it, feeling him fill her up.

He felt so good inside her mouth. It made her feel hot and wild and sexy sucking and licking on his rock hard cock.

She heard him moan in pleasure as she licked him up and down and took him deep inside her until she could feel the straining head of his cock pushing against the back of his throat.

Glancing sideways, she saw the second crystal turn blue.

"My turn," she said, still crouched in front of him with his cock thrusting into her face.

Clifford looked over at the crystal too and it's deep, bright blue. "I don't think it's ready yet."

"Bullshit," she said, standing up. "My turn."

As she stood in front of him, she whipped off her vest top and threw it away into the centre of the room. Her sensible sports bra followed.

She could feel Clifford's eyes devouring her chest as she stood topless in front of him.

"As good as you hoped?" She asked, cupping her big tits together.

"Even better," he replied.

"Very glad to hear it," she said as she undid the buttons of her shorts and pushed them down her long gazelle-like legs.

Her less than sensible lacy black knickers followed.

She bent over from the waist to push her shorts and knickers over her clumpy army boots.

Clifford's eyes were all over her but she could see he looked a little quizzical.

"I like to fuck with my boots on."

She just stood in front of him, completely naked apart from her boots, enjoying the feeling of his eyes all over her.

"Now, strip."

He did as he was told. He took off his top and vest then pushed his trousers all the way down. Unlike Sarah he did take his boots off so that he was naked apart from a dog tag round his neck.

Sarah admired how big and muscly he was. She liked her men raw and brutish and, despite a degree in Classics from Oxford, that was definitely Clifford.

"Now eat me out, bitch," she commanded.

Clifford once again did as he was told. He took a step forward and picked her up by the waist and almost threw her against the wall of the chamber.

Then he was on his knees down in front of her, with his hands on her arse and his tongue thrusting up inside her.

Sarah had been with sophisticated, sensitive men who could play her pussy like a violin and take her to heights of rare and delicate pleasure. But that wasn't Clifford. Clifford tongue fucked her like an animal.

Her pussy responded in force, streaming its hot juices over his grateful, eager face.

"Oh, fuck me, Clifford," she called out, her fingers in his hair, feeling like she was going to come almost at once and praying that the crystal wouldn't turn blue until she had.

She glanced over at it. It was definitely starting to change colour.

"Oh harder, Clifford, harder. Just fucking give it to me," she called out.

Clifford once again did as he was commanded and moved his whole face up deep into her pussy triggering wild deep waves of pleasure with her.

The harder he gave it to her though, the deeper blue the crystal shone.

She felt herself hovering right on the edge when she was aware that Clifford had suddenly stopped. The crystal was a deep and brilliant blue.

"Oh, please, Clifford," she whimpered.

He stood up and faced her.

"No," he said. "Better stick to the script."

Sarah gulped and nodded her head. She was sure he was getting his own back for not sucking him longer but he was right. This wasn't just about getting off. They had a job to do.

She looked over at the fourth panel and then back to Clifford.

"Right," she said. "Get ready for the best goddamn tittyfuck of your life."

There was no point being blessed with boobs as big as hers if she wasn't going to put them to good use. And right now, she couldn't think of any better use than wrapping them around Clifford's magnificent manhood.

His cock felt almost as good between her tits as it had in her mouth. Sarah had always had sensitive breasts and liked them being touched and played with.

Nothing felt better than sliding a big, hard cock between them.

She marvelled at how good Clifford's big hard dick looked moving up and down the deep valley of her tits. She couldn't help wondering if she'd missed something just fighting him all these years.

He looked even bigger and harder than he had when she had been sucking him. She didn't think she had ever seen a dick look so good.

A thick bead of precum formed at the head of his cock, exciting her even more.

"Don't you dare come for me, Clifford," she breathed at him, "We've still got a long way to go."

Clifford just grunted back at her, all his smartarsey overcome by his animal lust.

The crystal turned blue. Sarah was feeling so turned on rubbing her tits over his hard throbbing member that she was almost disappointed until she remembered that this meant that now she got to take it inside her.

Finally, Sarah Grey was going get down and fuck. And if there was one thing, Sarah Grey loved to do, it was fuck.

Her pussy was dripping wet and hungry for cock.

Clifford's eyes had been fixed on Sarah's tits as he thrust his length in between them but then he looked up to see the deep blue light as well.

He grinned up at Sarah.

In one single movement that was both smooth and fluid but also hard and forceful, he reached down and picked Sarah up by her waist while pushing her back up against the wall, all the time moving in closer towards her.

Sarah relished the feeling of being hurled around the room by this big man and instinctively put her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his lower back drawing him in.

The movement only stopped as the tip of Clifford's cock pushed up against the entrance to her pussy.

He gripped his shaft with one hand, the other was holding Sarah up by one thigh, as he rubbed the head of his cock over her clit. Sarah marvelled at his strength even as the delicious sensations from her groin began to take her over.

She closed her eyes, to savour the feeling of his rock hard cock teasing her like this.

Then she opened them and looked Clifford straight in his eyes. She wanted more.

"Do me, Clifford. Do me now."

Ever obedient, he pushed himself inside her.

She gasped. He was so big and she had such a tight little cunt, that it almost hurt for a moment as he stretched her out entering her.

Only for a moment, then it felt simply wonderful.

He moved inside her with long deep strokes inside her, each time withdrawing until her pussy lips were just over his head and then pushing hard and deep inside her.

Sarah had no idea that a man like Clifford had it in him to screw so sensitively and slowly as this. She had been bracing herself for just being banged hard by him, had been rather looking forward to it, but this was an altogether more delicious pleasure. All the more so from a big brute of a man like Clifford.

She looked around the room, there were still an awful lot of panels with green lights over them, she guessed he was pacing himself. A thrill of anticipation came over her at the thought of how he'd fuck her on the final one when he got to let himself go.

For now though, she simply gave herself to the pleasures of being taken by this big, strong man.

She'd never been with a man who could really master the whole fucking standing up thing before. Maybe she'd never been with a man with the sheer physical strength to hold her up while he nailed her.

But Clifford had it down perfectly and it felt so good being taken like this. His cock felt immense and satisfying inside her. She couldn't even really tell anymore where he ended and she began, she just knew she felt so fucking good.

She had been on the verge of coming before, when Clifford had been licking her out and now, she could feel the feeling start to rise up inside her again.

Was she even allowed to come? Would it ruin the whole ritual or whatever this was? She was pretty sure that Clifford wasn't meant to, had to hold on until the proper time but she didn't know if that applied to her too.

She looked at the carvings, the woman in those pictures, who no mistake at all was definitely Sarah, certainly looked pretty orgasmic.

The crystal over the carving of them fucking up against the wall had only just started to turn blue, they clearly weren't done yet.

Whether she was allowed to or not, there was no doubt that the feeling was swelling inside her. She had always been the sort of girl who came really easily and she had rarely if ever felt so wildly, dangerously turned on as she did now.

The crystal seemed stuck in its greeny-blue state as Clifford kept ploughing away inside her.

Her orgasm kept building and building. She was so ready to come now. For the first time in her life, she tried to push the feeling down but wasn't sure how much longer she could hold out.

She looked at Clifford. He was red in the face and breathing hard, she could feel his grip on her thigh slipping. Even a strong man like him could only keep this up so long.

She looked at the crystal again. Still greeny-blue.

Fuck this. She was ready to come. She wanted to come and she was going to come.

She closed her eyes and felt her body melt into Clifford's. Everything felt soft and warm except the hard pole sliding inside her.

Unleashed, it took almost no time for her orgasm to break loose and she came hard on his dick, even as his energy failed and he almost dropped her onto the floor.

She slid off his dick and slithered down the wall. For a while, she just sat there in a post-orgasmic daze with her legs stretched out before her before remembering where they were and what they were doing. She looked up at the crystal.

It was a deep brilliant blue.

She smiled broadly, entirely satisfied with the outcome.

Clifford was leaning up against the wall, getting his breath back. She was pleased to see he was still hard and glistening with her juices.

She looked over at the next panel: doggystyle.

Umm, goody. She thought to herself. This was always one of her favourites.

Leaving Clifford up against the wall, she stood up and walked into the middle of the chamber facing away from her man.

She got down on her hands and knees with her pert little bottom thrust up into the air.

"Oh Clifford," she called in a sing- song voice and looked at him over her shoulder. "Come over here, you've got a job to do."

She wiggled her arse at him as she spoke.

Her orgasm had felt so good but it had left her hungry for more, which was just as well because it looked like she was going to have to come plenty more times before they were through.

Clifford turned to look at her. His cock had just been starting to droop but it was instantly rock hard as he saw the position he was in and checked out her wet, open cunt, just beckoning him in.

This time he entered her smoothly and Sarah only grunted appreciatively as she felt him penetrate her.

He fucked her harder and deeper this time. This was much more the hard, dirty banging she'd expected from him but it was still oddly sensitive in its way.

She grunted animalistically each time he slammed into her. Her pussy was warmed up and purring and responded immediately and gratefully to the hard thorough fucking it was receiving.

Clifford reached forward to grab her big tits with both hands as they hung down from her body. She felt good being fondled while being fucked but then he moved up to place both hands on her arse to really, properly, give it to her.

Sarah didn't hold back this time and the urge to come swept over her almost at once.

He slapped her arse. Hard. She would have been disappointed if he hadn't.

Fuck this felt good, her surging orgasm sweeping her away as her hard, ruggard lover pounded away inside her.

She looked up: the crystal was blue. She looked at the next carving.

"My turn," she said.

Reluctantly Clifford withdrew his hard throbbing cock from her quivering pussy. There was no sense this time that he was spent and Sarah was pretty sure he would have liked to finish the job with her like that.

Sarah though, was ready for her next assignment and so very keen to ride that big dick.

Even with two orgasms down, she was ready for more. She wasn't sure if it was some magic in the chamber giving her extra energy, but she was still so horny, wet and ready to fuck.

Clifford lay down on his back in the centre of the room and Sarah clambered on top of him. After being pounded so satisfyingly by him, she was ready to take control. She was ready to fuck him sensless.

It felt good feeling him thrust up inside her as she lowered herself onto his body. She placed her hands on his firm chest and bucked her hips.

As much as she loved being taken hard she relished the feeling of being in control, of fucking her man. She angled her body so that he was hitting her inside exactly where she wanted it.

She was sitting upright, straddling him with her knees either side of her chest. She could feel Clifford's eyes on her chest as her tits bounced as she fucked him.

Grinding her wet pussy against Clifford's hard dick made Sarah feel like the Goddess she was meant to be. She was strong, powerful, in control and using this big, dumb, handsome, awful, wonderful man to get her what she wanted, to get herself off and to get the treasure. Get laid and get paid.

She smiled down at Clifford, she hoped he was enjoying this too because all she could think about was riding him her way for her pleasure.

His hardness was warm and comforting and throbbing inside her. She wanted to take her time but she could feel herself starting to come again. Even though her orgasm was just as hard and satisfying as before, this one sort of snuck up on her and it was with reluctance that she noted that the crystal was blue.

It was the reverse cowgirl next. Not a favourite. She would rather have just kept riding him like normal but she complied with the instructions and turned around to face away from him.

She hoped he liked looking at her round gym toned arse as much as he liked staring at her tits.

His cock felt as firm and pleasing as before but something about the angle wasn't hitting her quite right. After a few minutes her legs were starting to ache from the pressure they were under in maintaining that unnatural position and although he felt good inside her, she had no sense of any kind of orgasm building up inside her.

She looked at the crystal. It was still green with a bluish tinge at best.

Sarah almost started to panic, what if she couldn't make it. This really wasn't doing it for her. Maybe if she hadn't just come three times already...

Would they just end up trapped there? Have to go back to square one?

No, Sarah wasn't the kind of girl to be beaten by anything, she could take control of the situation.

The good thing about this position was that it gave her the perfect position to play with herself. She thought it was a shame that Clifford couldn't see her touching her pussy, as she was sure he would appreciate it.

Her clit responded pleasingly to her practised hand and now she wasn't having to rely solely on Clifford's hard cock to get her there she was much more able to appreciate its hardness inside her as she got herself off.

As she came, she had a momentary worry that somehow this was cheating and wouldn't count but was rewarded by the sight of a deep blue crystal shining back at her.

She clambered to her feet and took a minute to get her breath back. Clifford got to his feet too and stood next to her.

The light which bathed the room was more blue than green now, but there were still four panels left. The final two didn't look like they required much from her though. Her pussy was starting to throb from all the action but in a good way. She reckoned she had at least two orgasms left in her.

She looked down at Clifford. His magnificent erection was jutting out as proudly from his body as ever. Most impressive stamina. Maybe whatever power kept her cumming was holding him back too.

Sarah looked at the next panel.

"What are they even doing?" She wondered to herself as she surveyed the tangled limbs carved into the rock.

"I believe it's called a T square."

"Trust you, to know that. Still, probably just as well. Just looks like I lie on my back but I'm not at all sure what you're meant to be doing."

"Trust me, I got this, Alessia."

"Alessia?"

"I mean Sarah."

"Right."

Sarah felt a little perturbed. What was she really doing with Clifford here? At first, she'd been so fixated on solving the puzzle and getting the treasure, and then she'd just felt so fucking horny, she didn't really stop to think.

Despite her unease, she still lay down on her back in the centre of the chamber with her legs spread as Clifford awkwardly positioned himself below her.

Clifford lay on his side at ninety degrees to Sarah, he lifted her legs over him and slid his hard slippery pole inside her.

Sarah gasped. At first it felt odd, being literally fucked sideways but then it just felt good feeling him thrusting inside her from that unexpected angle, hitting spots she didn't know she had.

"Oh Tihan!" she called out.

Any doubts she had were forgotten. All she could think about was how good she felt being screwed by her lover in her palace like this.

The hard stone floor of the chamber felt as smooth as silken sheets beneath her body.

Tihan's hands were on her breasts as he fucked her hard. She could feel his eyes eating her as he fucked her.

Even though she felt so good anyway, she decided to give him a show and started to play with her soaking wet pussy for him.

Her pussy was throbbing from so much good fucking but it was still feeling just so fucking good from the nonstop hardcore action it was getting.

She closed her eyes and felt her orgasm just rise up and engulf with a hard, shuddering wave that slammed her sharp up against the walls of oblivion.

Alessia came harder and deeper and darker and brighter than she had ever had before. She came with hard, wild, unseeing open eyes.

She came like she was being washed up into eternity.

As she slowly swum back to herself, she realised that Tihan was already on top of her, acting out the missionary position sex from the next carving.

She wasn't sure that she could possibly come again after the earth shaking climax she had just experienced but it still felt good to have him moving inside her.

When she had first surveyed the sexual panorama finishing with vanilla missionary sex had seemed a bit anticlimactic.

KayPS
KayPS
103 Followers
12