Plundering the Secret Chamber Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In reality though, after their sexual gymnastics it felt sweet and beautiful to feel her lover' body pressing down on her as his penis moved inside her.

It reminded her of her very first time, and how unexpectedly good it had felt to have the weight of a man's body on top of her, of the sweet trembling orgasm he had coaxed from her vulnerable body.

She remembered it like it was yesterday. How the sheets had felt beneath her in the palace. How Tihan had been so loving and sensitive as he took her virginity. So unlike the mighty warrior who had just slain the Cheechak demon and taken its fabled necklace.

Wait, was that really something that had happened to her? She couldn't be sure. She didn't care. She just felt so indescribably sweet as her body melted into Tihan's and she softly came like a fluttering butterfly in his arms.

As she came she looked deep into his beautiful eyes and recognised the man, the god, that she had loved and worshipped through countless lives and centuries.

Tihan withdrew his hard, pulsating cock which seemed to have swollen to gargantuan proportions. He slid it once between her smooth round breasts and with a howl of triumph he came all over her, his straining cock pumping his hot sticky load all over her.

Alessia felt utterly spent and satisfied, her pussy aching and glowing like never before as he drenched her with his cum.

She felt truly divine.

"Sarah! Sarah!"

Sarah opened her eyes. Had she been sleeping? She wasn't sure. She remembered fucking Clifford but then just some kind of wild, beautiful dream.

"Sarah. The Necklace."

Sarah put her hand to her neck. It was still sticky with Clifford's cum but round her neck, dripping with his cream, was a heavy gold necklace.

Between her breasts was a sapphire pendant, glowing as blue as every crystal in the room.

She slowly came back to herself. The room looked different. The archway she had come in by had disappeared, as had every single carving in the room.

A new archway, opposite the way they had come in had opened up. She could see daylight up ahead.

"Sarah, we've got to go."

The walls around them shimmered and became almost transparent. She got a sense of something just the other side, as though the walls were just a thin gauzy curtain.

On the other side she sensed a palace and silk sheets and a whole world of sensual delight.

"Sarah!"

She looked up at Clifford, as hard and brutish as ever already throwing his clothes back on.

Sarah looked back at the shimmering walls and sensed more than saw the silhouette of a woman moving towards her.

She looked back at Clifford. She didn't trust him, whatever they had had between them was over, but he was real and solid and of her world.

Nodding at him, she scooped to pick up her bag and her clothes and still naked and not looking back, she ran down the archway towards the daylight.

Clifford was right behind and she sensed other presences were moving behind them as well, pursuing them down the dark tunnel.

She didn't look back, just concentrated on keeping her feet moving and reaching the light. It felt like the walls were closing in around them. She was grateful for the decision to fuck with her boots on, as she would not have fancied running in her bare feet.

Eventually, she made her way out into the light. Clifford popped out of the tunnel behind her. A second later, it closed up and they were in a clearing in dense jungle, no sign of the temple at all.

Sarah put her hands to her neck. The Necklace was still there.

Although she was acutely aware that she was still naked apart from her boots and her necklace, she didn't want to show Clifford she was bothered by that fact.

Feeling his eyes on her, she fished her water bottle out of her bag and took a few sips. She also splashed a few drops onto her chest to try and clean his mess from where it was drying on her breasts.

Without actually looking at Clifford, she had all her attention on him. Now they were free of the temple and he didn't need her anymore, it was quite in character for him to just shoot her dead and take the Necklace.

But he didn't make any move, he simply watched her wriggle back into her clothes. He didn't even react when she involuntarily stroked the grip of her gun as it swung on its holster from her shorts as she pulled them over her hips.

Fully dressed, with the large sapphire still nestled between her breasts but under her vest top now, she turned to face Clifford.

"Now what?"

"Well..." he replied.

"Well what?"

"Well, I was just thinking it was a shame those guys didn't think to carve a 69 back there."

"Oh Clifford," she laughed, despite herself. "You really are the worst."

12