All Comments on 'Pluriverse'

by Kenourio

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More, Please

Erotic and with good writing. Kind of a scientific take on the genie in the bottle. Hope a lot more will be coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn

You absolutely need to continue this storyline.

Jaxon16Jaxon16over 4 years ago
Well Done

As a layperson I have always been intrigued by the multiverse, and I always liked the reading stories and watching TV shows with the multiverse as a central theme.

Great job giving your Pluriverse a plausible scientific explanation, and using Dave as your tool to realize your protagonist's fantasy. Moreover, you upped that scientific aspect with the ending. Nice twist.

Good writing. You moved the story along, and kept me interested.

Looking forward to more chapters. I hope you keep the plots as fresh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice!

This was really well-written, super hot, and I appreciate that your technobabble made sense!

I thought it was funny that the easiest way Dave could find to get her to have sex with him was this convoluted scenario. :)

Maybe the professor can meet a woman from another Everett branch who is doing the same thing next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please continue this story with many more chapters!:). These are the type of stories I look forward to on here, long well written chapters that have a good plot and that just want to make you keep reading. Tired of these one pagers with no plot built in. Keep it up! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!!

I love the way you wrote it as if he is telling a reporter the story and how you made it come to life with it being Dave that has all this power.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice.

I REALLY liked this one.C

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Writer + Good Premise = Great Story

I rarely give stars, or even comment on anything I read on this site (or any site for that matter, and yes even Facebook). But man, you caught me in your story very easily I am waiting at the edge of my seat for the second part.

Thank you for your great efforts.

flynndriderflynndriderabout 4 years ago

Very good story. I hope he's going to screw with her more. She's probably going to say he raped her unless the computer changed her enough to not be such a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dave? Lets continue our journey.

I have to agree with the other comments. I started to glaze over however this notion only magnified what was revealed throughout the story. I am looking forward to your continuing this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenourio@Kenourio
I love exploring this site and its many iterations of human sexuality. It's been inspirational to encounter so many great writers and see so many people supporting others.