All Comments on 'Pocket-Dial Catches my Boyfriend'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
wandereyewandereyeover 6 years ago
Awesome

Your story got me so horny. I can't wait for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow! Is all I can say

As a 42 year old female, I loved this story! My husband and I had amazing sex after reading it. I love watching him with men. 5 stars from me for sure.

peyskippeyskipover 6 years ago
Very hott!

Got me going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVED IT

Next. Did you see him dress as a girl? Getting used by some girls with strapons? A lot of BBC during him? Getting fisted buy someone? Or maybe one of the guy brought his dog? He could be looking at the camera with a smile on his face. Great wait for next chapter and more to come.

69stroker6969stroker69over 6 years ago
Thanks

Fabulous story. I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SOOOO hot

Is there going to be more chapters? It was super hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredibly hot; wish my wife could be as open-minded!

Hot story. I often fantasise about being caught by my wife whilst indulging in hot gay sex... however I somehow don’t think it would go as well as this...

Bi47Bi47over 6 years ago
Excellent

Now you can't stop now. You have to finish the story. Please.

divergurldivergurlover 6 years ago
Keep it coming

Can't wait to find out what is seen. Hope you tell him you know and maybe Peg him or at least he knows your watching.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Great story - you hit the mark

Brittni, what a great story. You were right, I love it! I am a bit miffed at my phone. I wrote a very lengthy comment and my phone went south on me and didn’t save my message. I love the story, the storyline, content, context and subject matter. My experience was accidental, like the story, but still earth shattering at the time. My first college boyfriend was a black guy named Trevor. Trevor taught me everything about sex. We were open to anything and everything. I watched he and his male friends engage in guy/guy sex, participated in girl/girl sex, gangbangs, dp, air-tight - every concept you can think of. He took me to BDSM clubs, rented me out, dressed me for his and his friends pleasure. I married one of his roommates, he was the best may at our wedding and our son’s name is, you guessed it, Trevor. More than 20 years have passed and we hook up at least 3-4 times a year. My husband and Trevor have shown me over the last 20 years what a truly open sexual life is all about. I loved it then and I love it more now.

The story is pretty much on the mark so my assumption is that it’s probably an unembellished true story. I love it, your writing and your mind. Great job, I can’t wait for more. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

catamitecatamiteover 6 years ago
Now you have us all on the edge....

Fabulous, yep we want and need more. This is Terrific.

redkissyredkissyover 6 years ago
More please!

I can't wait to read more of this story. Love the suspense of what could she of seen.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 6 years ago
Superb

Five stars here for a job well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THAT was a turn on

Awesome job - I love a fully liberated sexual woman getting her rocks off on seeing her BF being used like a slut. Super HOT.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Couldn't wait!

Read it! Five stars. More to follow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting

Hot story but I do think she should be worried they may get an STD due to his STUPIDITY of unprotected sex. She should let him know she watches? Maybe loan him some slutty lingerie? Record him? Possibilities are endless. More chapters?

Firelizard

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
please continue

I can't wait for the next chapters. This is one of the best stories of all time on Literotica. I'm also a slutty cocksucking bottom bitch who loves all types of men feeding me their cocks and fucking me. I'm married but still in the closet -- I wish and truly want my wife to react exactly as you did when you found out James engages in gay sex (but I'm worried my wife wouldn't be into it).

Can you tell us if this is really true? Did this really happen? or is it fictional? (Even if fiction it's still a fantastic story - if it really happened to you then it's even hotter!!).

please respond with a comment of your own so that we can know if this really happened and when the next chapter will be posted.

Thanks. P.S. I'm also a cross-dresser, so if the surprise is James dressing up, that would turn me on even more. I can't wait !!!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
added to my last comment

I forgot to tell you that it's so hot when a woman writes about gay sex. Reading from a female perspective really turns me on. I truly wish my wife was more like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So Hot

Really enjoyed can’t wait to see where this goes!

SoNaughtySoNaughtyabout 6 years ago
Good job, Britt!

i really enjoy stories like this. It turns me on too!

titans2138titans2138about 6 years ago
@Firelizard

Nobody wants to hear about STD's in an erotic story, unless they're into that sort of thing. Virtue signaling while jerking off is an interesting move on your part.

titans2138titans2138about 6 years ago
Story Suggestions

Everyone's suggestions are horrible IMO. You shouldn't try to influence an author and an author shouldn't listen to you, in general.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it

Love it being a female author, I think a lot guys would turn for a woman if she said it was something she wanted to see, the girlfriend enjoying the boyfriend getting anal h, her getting of on him being a total bitch was so hot

Lugls0066Lugls0066over 5 years ago
Great

Brittni this is a dick hardener. Hope you continue it to the point that you let James know that you have seen him suck and fuck guys and that it is a real turn on for you. Maybe you can join him and take care of a team of football players or who ever. Gale

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Not Strange

I don't think it's strange that you, being a girl, would post a story like this in the Gay Male Stories. As you said, a lot of guys that are straight get turned on by watching girls have sex with each other so, I don't see why it would be strange that girls would be turned on by watching guys have sex with each other. I'm gay, and a Bottom, so girls don't have much, other than looking sexy, that fills my needs. However, although I have never seen it in person, watching girls having sex with each other still gets me hard.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 5 years ago
So hot!

I want that so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot!

Can’t wail till you post the next part of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes!

So glad I came upon and to this story. I always fantasize about my boyfriend getting filled with cum and I come home and suck it out of him. Girls love when guys take that nut.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 5 years ago
3rd and 4th time reading this story

Every time I read this story it gets me so hard that I jerk off and cum hard into my hand (and eat it all up, of course). Please see my 2 previous comments. I love this story and can't wait for the next chapters. Hopefully there will be some crossdressing by James (Jamie ?).

hugs and kisses,

cdCindy1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sooooo hot!

God how I love how you write! And I love how your cock-hungry boy friend can’t get enough of that 18-year-old fuck meat — that is my fantasy too — to be on my knees to service barely legal boy cock. You need to do just one more thing to make it perfect — I dream of hot gooey cum facials. Please, next time have those hot horny 18-year-old cocks boys fuck your boy friend’s skull until their cum-filled balls can’t hold it in any more and they splatter their sticky thick white ropes of goo alllllll over his pretty face!!! Mmmmmmmmmm thank you, you write soooooo hot -:)

vector2065vector2065about 3 years ago

Very erotic story, love the way you write her and her reactions. Need to go on to many more chapters. Read this story twice and both times...well you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot. Wish Britt would have gotten involved Joe

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

Any chance you can do a follow-up chapter and tell us what happens next with James (Jamie?). You left us hanging and every time I read this story it gets me hard but always wanting more.

Please tell us the next chapter.

Thank you.

marredfun73marredfun73over 1 year ago

I hope you're able to get part 2 of this story completed. That's quite the ending to leave us with. So many possibilities on what the big shock is, as well as wondering how it's revealed to James that she knows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Brittni... I loved the story and read the story as if I were your boyfriend James and it was me participating in the sex acts which James (Me) did. I would love watching you work your clit while I was being spit-roasted repeatedly! You would cum over and over again!

You know who!

;-O

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very original. I would love suck young cock and getting fucked in my gay ass by 18year olds.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Part 2 please !!!! what did you see?

FigjamkissFigjamkissover 1 year ago

Great story! I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very exciting story from a women's point of view about gay sex and how the boyfriend who then fucked his girlfriend into the next erotica level. It really would be great to add a few more parts. Your are an awesome writer and really knows how to tell a story. Look forward for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW!!! Great story. Please write more because you are an awesome writer. It's really different to hear this kind of genre told by a females point of view and how it really gets her off. Although I've never really understood women having threeways with two bisexual men and not being grossed out about it. Plus the fact of being involved as well is a real head scratcher. However I thoroughly enjoyed the story and looked forward to reading it again.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

would love to on the receiving end with more dicks, maybe an all night long with dp and triple penetration.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was amazing, made me hard as a rock, I’d love a chance to be James!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please write part two.

PassionisbestPassionisbest3 months ago

Great story whether real or fantasy. I know a lot of women who enjoy watching gay sex, either in porn or IRL. Love to read the next installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous