All Comments on 'Pocket Rocket'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Diecast1Diecast16 months ago

A beautiful story, love it. AAAAAA++++++

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now6 months ago

Wonderful story. Thank you!

dwoelfledwoelfle6 months ago

You have a talent for romance. This was lovely. Thank you.

des911des9116 months ago

Lovely! Thank you

HelgamiteHelgamite6 months ago

Loved this story! A great romance story of a guy and a girl finally receiving that love they craved. 5/5 again!

ReallyoldhokieReallyoldhokie6 months ago

Loved this story. I especially loved the epilogue that wrapped things up nicely. Too many of the stories on Literotica get to their conclusion, and then just sort of disappear. You drew your characters to be complete people, and then you tied a nice bow around the end of the story, and did not cut me off sort of in midsentence. Thank you for that. Now if I can borrow a little of your culture, I’ll say “g’ day mate” and go looking for another story from you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WOW!! Thanks for your wonderful story.

bigbob2406bigbob24066 months ago

Beautiful story!! thank you very much.

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft6 months ago

Lovely story! I enjoyed the regional speech patterns and sports tidbits (had to look up RSL :)). Great MCs whom I’d love to see in a future adventure. Thanks for writing this story. 5*

Ravey19Ravey196 months ago

Beautiful story, love it. I too had to look up RSL. 5⛤

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Not one of your best but still a good story. Took a second to wonder why Hailey didn't want to be sans hair down below and then it dawned on me; to much of a chance that the guy would get off pretending something that can get you jail time in real life. Thanks

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Delightful story!

5

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

As I gave up your norma stomping grounds genre this year, it's nice to see you dabble in one of the genres I still frequent. Always well written, I will complain that while you write some complex, twisting plot lines elsewhere, they one was very straight forward from start to finish. I was expecting something like Hailey "knew" Penny or something when the families met, but nothing. LOL! The epilogue was sensational and tied everything up other than the "no more children" thing. Just say "age' or "two is enough" next time rather than something nebulous despite no birthing complications. 4.4*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great read, thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not a lot of drama in it but that’s ok, just a simple romance story that was beautifully written, 5 stars

muddman74muddman746 months ago

This was another of your stories that was easy to give 5 stars to. But, all during the latter half of this story I was expecting you to throw in the slut ex-wife to throw some drama to the story and try to get between them with some kind of crap.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not bad, but there is less strife and feelings than in your other romances. 4/5

linnearlinnear6 months ago

A good story as usual but I kept waiting for something.

KachinaDollKachinaDoll6 months ago

When I saw the title 'Pocket Rocket' in the new stories list I had to read it. It's the by-line to my Literotica name. BTW, I had no idea that the term has different meanings in different cultures! Being 4'10" myself, I was curious to see what your story would be like. One thing you got absolutely spot on was the way some men view petite women. For me, it's exacerbated by the fact that I'm 24 but look about 17. Dates either treated me like a fragile porcelain doll or they wanted me to call them "Daddy". Thankfully, my husband did neither. I enjoyed the story and yes, I prefer to be on top but not always. I write stories and though they are fictional, I have/am increasingly giving the lead female character my own physical attributes. So anyway, you did a good job and I was able to identify with Hailey. 5*

RasmatRasmat6 months ago

Another excellent story. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You've got to laugh at the audacity and stupidity of his ex-wife. Wanting to fuck other guys but keep him as a backup, I mean really? Sounds like a LW story plot with a husband they think they can cuck. Certainly has the required level of entitlement and delusion for the wife character. Hearing that she deeply regrets her actions is satisfying although it's still pretty sad that stupidity like that can cause someone to throw away what could have been an incredible life together. Oh well. At least Chris found true love and got the family he always wanted in the end.

A beautiful story of love and connection, finding that special someone you know is just right for you. You really have a way with words, and especially your epilogues. It's hard to leave your stories with dry eyes because you always seem to be able to pull at the heartstrings well. On a personal note, I love shorter women. There's just something about them I can't quite explain. Not that I don't like average or tall women or anything like that, but small women... damn if they don't crank the furnace to *extra* hot. So this story really satisfied me on an extra level because of that "kink".

mikko_lainenmikko_lainen5 months ago

Curious question from scandinavian perspective; what is the obsession with getting married? I'm old(ish) and have no problems understanding families forming without any formal signup procedure, I think half of the kids are born outside formal marriage these days. I know there's legislation supporting this in scandi countries, that might not exist elsewhere and it probably plays in.

Curious though, is the institution of marriage still this significant in Australia?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mikko, conservative American here, yes marriage for families and even for living together is the norm. While many marriages do end in divorce, ( my brother in law is on his third) we’ve been married 43, my sister 53, my brother 60. So most people here have not been divorced While parental rights, property, expenses, can be handled by other legal documents . Marriage swoops them all in one even if divorce comes later.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You`re not small,honey, you're fun-sized...(from a candy bar ad).....and there was this one girl back in college....yeah

xtrail65xtrail654 days ago

Another great story mate, well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories