Pogo Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah finally grabbed his hands and wrapped them around herself. She slid her butt forward, dropping between his legs and leaned back against him. Randy twisted and reclined himself against the arm of the couch, keeping Sarah pinned against his body as dragged her with him.

"Thank you, honey. That was just what I needed." She shifted a little to the side, turned her head back and kissed her husband. That kiss turned into a second, and then a third.

She grabbed Randy's hands and moved them under her shirt to cup her firm breasts. They weren't large like Jo's but they seemed to fit perfectly in her husband's hands. Her stiffening nipples were poking hard into Randy's palms as Sarah kept pressing his hands against her tits.

Randy's hands began moving on their own; they knew what to do. Kneading the flesh; lightly rubbing the underside of each one. Twisting and gently pulling on her fat nipples. Sarah's hands moved back up over her head and dug into Randy's hair. She pulled him harder and harder against her mouth. They continued kissing like a couple of teenagers in a car when Randy moved one hand down and slid it beneath the waist of Sarah's sweats.

His fingers traveled down through her small landing strip of hair to the folds of her outer lips. He was surprised at how wet she was. He used his index and ring fingers to spread her further open while his middle finger traveled lightly along her inner lips, causing even more wetness to flow from her.

She moaned into his mouth with her first small orgasm when his finger finally brushed against her clit. Sliding two fingers down inside of her while using his thumb against her clit quickly brought on the big one. Her body trembled violently as the orgasm raced through her; her bucking body causing her to pull her mouth away from his as she moaned in ecstasy. Her pussy clenched and forced Randy's fingers from her.

Her breath was returning to normal as she fully collapsed back against her husband. "I was wrong earlier. It turns out that that was just what I needed. God, I love you."

"I love you too, baby. Come on; let me tuck you into bed." Randy slid out from under her, picked her up, and carried her to the bedroom. He stripped her naked and placed her in their bed. Stripping down himself, he crawled in next to her and spooned up behind her.

It didn't take long for sleep to find Randy. Very few things ever interrupted his sleeping patterns. The same wasn't true for Sarah though as she thought about the rest of her conversation with Jo Ann. She barely slept at all thinking about her friend.

Jo had been a bit reluctant to share them but Sarah got more details about the night in question, the next few days following, and her recovery since; including her plan involving Randy. It was horrible to hear about the things that happened to her. It killed Sarah to think of her friend going through all that. She hated that she wasn't there for her friend. But how could she have been if Jo didn't tell her about it?

The struggle dealing with what happened to Jo was hard on Sarah. And what about her request to borrow her husband?

Sarah thought back to her and Jo's days in college. They were Pogo Sisters many times over. They'd traded boyfriends back and forth a few different times. Hell, there was even that one crazy threesome weekend they'd shared one.

So in the end, the decision about Jo's request was really pretty simple for her. Through no fault of her own, Sarah wasn't able to be there for her friend when she needed her the most. She'd be damned if she wasn't going to do everything she could for her now that she was asking for help.

She just hoped Randy truly felt the same way he claimed to feel.

Before she knew it, light began to peek through the window blinds as morning arrived. Sarah began gently stroking Randy's cock as he lay sleeping next to her. Once he was fully hard, she felt Randy wake up when she pushed him between her lips and into her warm mouth. He groaned as she sucked in her cheeks for a tight fit and began to bob her head up and down. She had never been able to take all of him so she was stroking his balls and the bottom half of his shaft with her hand as her lips and tongue worked on the top half.

His hand moved down to run through her dark wavy hair as her speed increased. He was getting close.

He didn't even last another minute. Randy's hips flexed and he grunted hard as he shot a few spurts of cum into Sarah's mouth.

Normally, Randy would try to keep his hips from bucking too far off of the bed when he came. One time, way back early in their relationship, he choked Sarah pretty good as he inadvertently shoved his cock down her throat during a particularly violent orgasmic spasm. He felt so bad about it. He decided that if she was willing to go down on him, the least he could do was try and make it as pleasurable for her as possible in the future.

He failed this time and Sarah stared gagging and choking.

"Oh God, babe, I'm sorry." Randy quickly grabbed her and wrapped her in his arms.

"It's okay, I'm fine." Sarah recovered and actually giggled a little bit. "I think I just took you by surprise this morning, that's all."

"Whew, I'll say. Not that I'm complaining, but what was that all about? You haven't woken me up with a blowjob in a long time."

"I just wanted to thank you for yesterday and last night; for being the kind, caring, and understanding man that you've always been."

Sarah continued, "But I need a favor, baby. I know this is short notice but do you think you could cancel your tee time this morning?"

Randy had a standing tee time every Saturday with his buddies. He hated to cancel on them at the last minute but Sarah rarely asked him to do that so he agreed.

"Thank you, I appreciate it." Sarah said. "I really need to talk to you about what happened with Jo Ann. Why don't you hop in the shower while I get some breakfast going."

"Sure thing, honey. And you know that if there's anything I can do to help with whatever is going on, I will."

"You may end up regretting that offer but I'm glad to hear you say it." Sarah smiled and headed for the kitchen.

(To be continued)

12