Pogo Sisters Ch. 02

Story Info
How far do you go to help a friend?
4.2k words
4.32
9.4k
13
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

I suppose this could stand alone as a story but the background is pretty much all in Chapter One so I suggest reading it first if you haven't already.

Randy showered, dressed, and headed in for breakfast. Sarah's earlier comment didn't even register on his conscious brain until after their conversation later.

"Here, eat first. I'm not sure you're going to be hungry after what I'm about to tell you." Sarah told him as he sat down.

Randy's was starting to feel a little uneasy. This must really be something huge. There was always some girly issue going on between her and Jo Ann but he'd never seen Sarah act like this before.

Randy barely tasted his food as he was eating. Sarah ended up being right about him not wanting to eat after her story. She was wrong about feeding him first; he shouldn't have eaten at all. As soon as Sarah told him that Jo Ann had been raped last year, Randy ran straight to the bathroom and threw up.

Once he cleaned himself up and Sarah made sure he was okay, she continued telling him the details that she knew about it.

He had pretty much the same reactions and responses that Sarah had expressed to Jo Ann last night: Why couldn't she tell us? She shouldn't have to go through that alone. Why didn't she come to you, Sarah?

But Randy had one reaction that Sarah didn't. He vowed to find David and beat the shit out of him. Just like Sarah, Randy had never really liked David either; and now that piece of shit was responsible for hurting someone he loved. David may not have done the actual rape, but he had exposed her and put her in that position. Randy just hoped he could stop short of killing David once he found him. He kept that part to himself.

Randy calmed down a little bit and looked at his wife. "Okay, now that we finally know, what can we do to help her?"

"Well, we're going to do the same things we always do; just be there for her. But don't treat her like she's broken or any different than before. That was something she asked me to do for her. We're not pretending like it never happened but that she's now stronger for it. She has a lot of it worked out on her own already. I was mad at first that she didn't tell me or let me help but I think she's brave as hell for handling it on her own. It makes me love her even more." Sarah paused before continuing, "There is one thing though that you can do for her that I can't. You were absolutely serious when you said you'd do anything you could for her, weren't you?"

"Hell yes, I was serious. She's family to me and you know how I feel about that." Sarah did know. She couldn't even begin to remember all the things he'd done in the name of family since she'd known him. According to his stories, he didn't have the best childhood and was abandoned by his parents during high school. He swore that once he had his own family, things would be different. Sarah soon found out that Randy's definition of family included not just her, but her extended family as well as her friends. They were all his family now; and if the family needed help with anything, no matter how small or trivial, he was always first in line.

"I want you to fuck Jo Ann."

"What? Are you crazy?" Randy couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Well, not fuck her, exactly. I want you to make love to her. She is afraid of sex right now after what she's been through. Her therapist was suggesting a surrogate but she's against that. She needs someone she can completely trust and feel safe with to guide her back to being with a man again. The only man she could think of was you; and I agree with her. You're the best man that either of us knows. She knows that you're the last man in the world that would ever hurt her. She loves you."

For the first time in his adult life, Randy actually considered not doing something for family. The two of them talked back and forth about it for a long time until she hit him with, "Please, Randy. She needs you. And I need you to be there for her where I can't be." It was the look on his wife's face and her clearly stressing the 'need' part that finally convinced him.

"Besides, it's not like she's hideously fat or ugly. You'll probably even end up enjoying yourself." she joked with him and he did eventually laugh back.

The two of them had originally planned to just go out for dinner and see a movie that night but decided to go tell Jo Ann in person that they would help her.

Just before Jo Ann opened the door, Randy looked over at Sarah and said, "Let me tell her."

Jo Ann was surprised to see them at her door. After her talk with Sarah, she didn't expect to hear from her for a few days.

He didn't even say hello; he stepped inside and picked her up in a big hug. "So, am I supposed to act like I'm seducing you or do you just want to go at it right here in the entry way? I'm good with either one. You know, there are easier ways to get me into your bed, Jo. You didn't have to go through all that trouble just because you wanted to fuck me."

"Desperate times call for desperate measures, big guy. I knew Sarah would never give you up without a good reason." she replied. They all three laughed.

Somehow, it was the right thing to say. Any remaining trepidation Jo Ann felt about asking Sarah for their help was gone. Randy would take care of her. She had very little left to fear now.

They called for some take out while they ironed out a few logistical questions about how to best help Jo Ann. Sarah decided for them that there was no time like the present to get started.

With dinner wrapped up and casual conversation exhausted, Sarah said she was going home without him. He would be staying here with Jo.

Now that they were alone, Jo was nervous again. She still knew that this was the right decision for her but she thought again about Sarah's sacrifice and it made her pause.

They were sitting on the couch when Randy slid over to her and placed his arm around her. She looked up at him as he lifted her chin and bent down towards her. His lips parted slightly and touched hers, kissing her softly and then again a second time.

She melted against his chest and hugged him tightly. It wasn't the first time she'd ever kissed him. There had often been a hug and quick kiss to his cheek when she was leaving. There were even quite a few straight up big lip to lip smooches as a friendly reward for something extra nice he had done for her or Sarah and her together. But this immediately felt different. "Thank you for doing this, Randy. Would you kiss me again? It felt nice."

"As often as would you like." he replied as he lifted her chin again. His lips pressed against hers, a little harder than before. His tongue darted out and licked her upper lip as he pulled away and stared into her eyes.

"Jo, I need to be serious for a moment here. Okay?" Randy waited until she nodded before continuing. "This is your show. We'll take your lead. As fast or as slow as you need or want to go; I'm with you all the way. I'll try to take my cues from you but I'm going to miss some. If I do or say something wrong or too soon or anything you're uncomfortable with, you have to tell me to stop. I don't want to inadvertently hurt you by doing something stupid in the heat of the moment. Got it?"

Jo Ann nodded again. "I got it, Randy. I know you would never hurt me. Now will you take me to bed and just hold me tonight? Maybe some more kissing?"

"Sure thing. Why don't you go on in and get ready. I'll meet you there in a few minutes."

She was already under the covers when Randy came into the bedroom. She was sitting up in bed wearing a t-shirt. He was pretty confident that she had on panties too, probably sleep shorts even, but couldn't tell. She also had the bedside lamp on.

"Do you want to turn out the light before I get undressed?" he asked her.

"Randy, I've seen you in a swimsuit hundreds of times. I think I can handle seeing you in your underwear."

She was almost wrong about that statement. Swimsuits are baggy. Boxer briefs are not. She looked away quickly when she saw the outline of his cock and reached over to turn off the lamp.

"Jo, are you okay?

"Yes, sorry. I guess it's not exactly like seeing you in a swimsuit after all, is it?" Jo Ann was glad he couldn't see her blushing.

"Hang on; let me put my pants back on."

"No, you should be comfortable sleeping tonight. I'll be fine. Come on and get in here."

Randy got into bed and pulled her into his arms, facing him. "This okay?" he asked as he gave her a kiss on her forehead.

Jo was relaxing quickly as he held her. It felt good to be held again. It felt good to be loved and cared for. "Yes, I feel so safe here in your arms."

She raised her face up and kissed him; tentatively at first, then harder. Her lips parted and her tongue sought out his as her arms found their way around his waist.

The kissing soon turned into a regular make out session. She reached down at one point to squeeze Randy's ass. Then she took his hand and placed it on her ass. He rubbed and squeezed her ass cheek; soon she was moaning into his mouth.

She broke away from him suddenly. She really didn't want it to end but she told herself to slow down. She thanked him again for helping her, and then rolled over away from him to try and get some sleep. She told him to do the same.

Randy sighed silently to himself as he rolled over. This was going to be harder than he thought; literally harder. His cock felt like an iron bar.

While Randy rolled away from her, Jo was feeling guilty. She hadn't thought about how hard this might be on Randy. But she was able to actually feel how hard it would be for him; his cock was pressed hard up against her while they were making out. That's why she had suddenly stopped and rolled away from him. As a sort of apology for shutting things down so abruptly, she blindly reached her hand out behind her and found his. She squeezed it but didn't let go as she eventually fell asleep.

Jo panicked when she woke up being spooned by a man. His left hand was squeezing her tit and his cock was wedged between her ass cheeks as far as it would go. Thank God for the sleep shorts. His hips were rocking back and forth, gently humping her.

Her scream jolted him awake. He quickly realized what he was doing and rolled away from her, crashing onto the bedroom floor. "I'm so sorry, Jo. Shit. I don't know what I was thinking. I don't know. Maybe I thought I was home with Sarah. I knew it; I pushed you too hard last night. Maybe this was a mistake. Oh God, I'm so, so sorry!"

Jo was fully awake now and understood her mistake about what happened. She had panicked for a second then remembered it was Randy lying there with her. She tried her best to reassure him. "Randy, calm down. It's okay. It's okay. You didn't do anything wrong. I just got spooked a little when I woke up. It's going to happen. That's why you're helping me, remember?

Trust me." she told him. "It actually felt really good to wake up in your arms. Please come back to bed for a bit before you go home to Sarah."

Somewhat relieved but still very embarrassed, Randy climbed back into bed, facing away from her and pulled the sheets up over himself. Jo wrapped herself around him this time.

"You didn't do anything wrong, Randy. Okay?"

Despite her reaction, she knew his actions were innocent and that he was embarrassed but she wanted desperately to lighten the mood. She couldn't help but torture him a little. "Let me see it, Randy. Let me see your cock. I want to look at what you were massaging my ass crack with this morning."

Her joke did the trick. Randy smiled and rolled over on his back. "Thank you, Jo. I'm the one that's supposed to be helping you, not the other way around. Thanks for making me feel better."

"Oh, no you don't, mister. I said I want to see it and I wasn't kidding so off with the panties!"

"Panties? Men don't wear panties, Jo. You sure about this though?" He lifted his hips under the sheets and slid his underwear down after she nodded to him. He kicked them off his feet and was now naked under the sheet.

Jo lifted the sheet and stared at her first dick in a year. After her reaction to seeing Randy in his underwear, she thought that the first time seeing one naked again would be more of an issue, but it wasn't. She felt fine.

All of the earlier embarrassment had done away with Randy's hard on so it didn't look too impressive lying between his legs. He must be more of a grower than a shower. "That sure doesn't look like what I felt last night and this morning. Are you sure that's the same one?" Jo grinned at him and dropped the sheet back over his lap.

"It's the only one I've got so it must be. You kind of scared him this morning. Wanna shake hands with him and apologize?"

Jo admitted to herself that she wanted to. She quietly said, "Can I touch it? Can I touch you, Randy?"

"Of course, I'm here for whatever you need, Jo. You're in control." The jovial mood had quickly turned serious in the room.

Jo scooted over to him and propped herself up on one elbow. She leaned down and kissed him, her hand stroking his chest. The kissing continued and intensified; not quite to the level of last night, but there was some serious heat to it and Jo let her hand travel down Randy's stomach. She jumped when her fingers brushed along his rapidly stiffening cock which was now lying up against his belly.

She reached back down and ran her fingers along his length. She grasped him gently in her hand. "This feels more like it, but I better take a look and see." she said and suddenly pulled the sheet off of the both of them.

She looked down at Randy's cock as she took it back in her hand. Now that he was hard, a bit of her fear appeared. Her first reaction was that it looked angry; a couple of thick veins running along the length of it and stopping at a large purple head that was sporting a drop of pre-cum. And it felt like fire in her hand.

She didn't realize she was squeezing it so hard until Randy said something. "Easy there, Jo. Easy does it, darling. It's just a dick; it's not going to hurt you. You don't have to strangle it to death."

She pulled her hand back suddenly; it was her turn to be embarrassed now.

Randy reached over and pulled her face towards his. "Look at me, Jo. Look into my eyes." When she eventually did, he started talking again. "Listen to me. It's just a dick. It's nothing to be scared of. By itself, it can't hurt you. It doesn't have a mind of its own."

Randy grabbed her hand and placed it back on his cock. He used his hand to guide hers all over it. Up and down the shaft, around the head, even down to his balls. He wrapped her fingers around him and then his hand around hers and began stroking himself with her hand.

"See, there's nothing to it." He let go of her hand and took her face in both of his hands to kiss her gently. "That feels so good, Jo. You're wonderful."

She closed her eyes and laid her head on his chest as she continued to stroke him. She opened her eyes and looked at his cock again. Her first impression was gone. It wasn't an angry dick at all. She was by no means a slut but she'd seen more than her fair share of dicks before; it was actually a very nice looking one. Not as veiny as she originally thought, the shaft was smooth and straight. The once purple head was really just the same color as the shaft with a foreskin that was a shade or two darker. It wasn't porn star huge but definitely well above average in both length and thickness.

"Are you doing okay there, Jo?" Randy asked her.

"Yes, I'm fine. What about you? Still feeling good?"

"Oh, so good, Jo. So good, in fact, that you're going to make me cum if you keep going. Are you ready for that? Is that going to be okay for you?"

Jo stopped her stroking. "No, I don't think I'm ready for that. Sorry, Randy, I don't mean to leave you hanging like that."

She kissed him again. "I better get you home. Come on and get dressed. I need to see Sarah anyway."

On the drive back to his place, Jo again expressed her gratitude towards Randy and what he was doing for her. "I still can't thank you enough for helping me. You knew just when to push me and when to back off. Thanks making me feel safe about it. I was surprised at what I was comfortable with and how much I still had problems with. I really had hoped we'd get farther along but I'm glad you were with me."

"Hey, you know I love you and would do anything for you. Any notes from last night or this morning? Anything I need to change to make it better or easier on you?" Randy asked her.

"No, you were wonderful; the only hiccups were on my end, not yours. You were so patient and understanding about it all. I'm sorry I freaked out a bit when we woke up. It scared me for a second but then I remembered it was you and I was fine then.

It didn't bother me to see your dick when it was soft, but the first time I saw it hard, that's where I had a bit of trouble. I remembered some things from that night and I thought it looked angry and was going to hurt me. You talked me down perfectly and the next time I looked at it, I knew Sarah was right. You do have a very nice cock."

Randy laughed a little. "Why doesn't it surprise me that Sarah would have told you all about it? You've probably had a pretty accurate picture of it in your mind since before Sarah and I were married. Am I right?"

Now it was Jo Ann's turn to laugh. "Why do think I picked you to help me out with this? Not only do I love and trust you, I knew exactly what I'd be getting as far as what you were packing and how you use it. Sarah and I didn't have any secrets between us until last year."

Sarah was folding laundry when they walked the door. She got up to hug her friend and gave her husband a big kiss.

"Ladies, I'm going to go grab a shower. I'll see you in a bit." Randy hugged and kissed them both before he headed for the bedroom.

Once he was gone, Sarah asked Jo to tell her everything that happened. Jo quickly replayed the events of the last 12 hours and then apologized to her.

"What are you apologizing for?" asked Sarah.

"In all my thinking, I never considered the effect all of this might have on Randy if things didn't go as expected. I thought we would get farther last night that we did. I feel bad because I think I left your husband with a pretty bad case of blue balls when I was scared to finish him this morning."

Sarah grinned. "I'll take care of it, you dumb bitch, but you owe me now." They were both laughing as they hugged goodbye. Sarah headed for the bathroom to find Randy already out of the shower and drying off.

"Damn, I missed the big show. Don't bother getting dressed." she said as she pulled off her top and turned to head back into the bedroom. She was naked by the time she flung herself onto the bed and Randy was only a couple steps behind her. She was going to take such good care of him; this would be all about him as a reward for what he did for their friend.

She kissed him as he fell on top of her. "Thank you, baby." was all she said as she grabbed his hardening cock and stroked it. She rubbed it up and down her open pussy lips and teased her clit with its head. She was already wet and ready to go just from hearing how loving her husband was after Jo relayed all the events of their first session.

She pulled Randy into her and he easily sank all the way in with a groan as she wrapped her legs around him and began humping her hips up towards him. She rolled them over and rode him like a woman possessed. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled it to her nipples. She grabbed both of his hands and guided them to her ass cheeks as she ground herself back and forth on Randy's cock. Her clit was mashed between their bodies and getting worked over hard when her first orgasm hit. It broke her concentration enough to remember that she was supposed to be doing this for his pleasure, not her own.

12