Pogo Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She removed his hands from her ass and climbed off of him only to turn around and sink back onto his cock in reverse cowgirl. It wasn't her favorite position. She actually loved all positions and never denied Randy any of them but like any other person, she had her favorites. She preferred either regular cowgirl if she wanted to be in control or missionary if she didn't; because either way, she got to look into his eyes when they had sex. But she knew reverse cowgirl was one of his; and she knew she could make him cum super hard this way. She leaned forward over his legs and began twerking her hips. Faster and faster she moved and soon Randy was thrusting up against her as he flooded her insides. Doggie was actually his favorite but the reason Randy loved this position is because of the unobstructed view of how spread open she was as his cock moved in and out of her.

Sarah collapsed off of him and maneuvered herself to lie alongside him. She kissed his chest and lips for a bit, just content to be so close to the man she loved.

Just like the day before, he wasn't complaining about what she did to him but since she had gotten him dirty, he dragged her into the shower and made her wash him. It wasn't all bad for her, though. She got her reward when he pushed her up against the shower wall, wrapped her legs around his waist, and fucked her hard until she came twice. She loved it when he finally shot his load into her; looking into her eyes the entire time.

Sarah knew that while Randy was a fabulous lover, he wasn't a 5-6 times a day guy. Three usually was his max for the day, maybe a fourth if things were particularly intense, so she left him alone the rest of the day to be sure she could have another go with him that night. Admittedly, she was a little sore herself just from the intensity of the first two times so she was actually giving herself a break as well.

(To be continued)

12