Pogo Sisters Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuing to help a friend.
5.7k words
4.47
6.8k
9
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following days continued to move along for the three of them with the typical stuff. They were filled with work, meetings, lunch dates, shopping, running errands, etc. The weather forecast for Saturday was calling for rain; so since Randy wouldn't be golfing, the girls decided Friday would be the next 'therapy session' for Jo and Randy.

Sarah decided it might help Jo a little more if they set it up like an actual date. She planned the whole thing. She made reservations for a nice restaurant, picked out Randy's clothes, and told him to pick Jo up at 6:30 with flowers in his hand. There would be some dancing at a club after, and then back to Jo's condo.

Jo enjoyed it immensely. There was no uncomfortable getting to know you conversations that normally happen with new dates. There was already a guarantee about physical contact of some sexual sort after the date so that eliminated even more nervousness. Even though she knew it was a setup and why it was all happening, it was the best date she'd been on in probably 5 years.

They were sitting on her couch making out again when Jo reached down and began rubbing Randy's crotch. His cock strained against the fabric and felt just as hard under her hand as it did pressed against her stomach when they were dancing earlier.

She slipped off the couch and moved between his legs on her knees. She took off his shoes and socks and began to undo his belt when his hands grabbed hers. "Are you sure this is want you want to do?"

She nodded as she shook away his hands and continued to try and extricate him from his pants. "Honestly, I've been thinking about it since last week. You felt so good in my hand. I promise that I'm not going to stop this time though."

He lifted his hips up and helped her ease his underwear down, exposing his hardness to her. After getting his pants and underwear completely off and throwing them on the other side of the coffee table, Jo looked at her prize and licked her lips. Her fingers gently traveled along his length a few times before she wrapped her hand around him. Up and down she moved her hand, slowly at first, until a few drops of pre-cum began to form at the tip.

Her hand moved over the head, smearing Randy's pre-cum around, making it easier to stroke him. She continued to use steady long strokes on him. Anytime a new drop of pre-cum appeared, her stroke would go all the way up over the head, collecting it, and coating it all over him with the finish of each stroke.

Randy had been moaning softly since she had first touched him, but was now quite vocal in his praise and adoration of the things Jo Ann was doing. Her pace began to quicken but then she suddenly stopped, holding Randy's cock by the base. She leaned forward, closed her eyes, and licked him once. Her tongue traveled from just above her hand, all the way up the underside of the shaft to his crown. He shuddered at the feeling that came over him and told her so. "Oh shit, Jo. That was awesome. I'm not going to be able to last much longer, baby."

She resumed stroking him, quickening her pace. She added a twist of her wrist near the top of her stroke. That twist combined with an unexpected open mouthed kiss that she planted over the head of his cock, pushed Randy past the edge. "Oh, fuck; I'm gonna cum, Jo!"

Jo managed to pull her head away just in time; she didn't think she wasn't ready to have someone cum in her mouth yet. The first big blast shot out and landed halfway up Randy's chest onto his shirt and tie. As Jo continued to stroke him, the second blast managed some airtime before landing well above his trimmed patch of pubic hair. The third found air as well; this one splashing down on his pubes. The next three spurts were weaker, but still flowed generously out of the tip to fall down over Jo's knuckles. There was quite a lot of it, too.

Jo Ann was proud of what she'd done. She even surprised herself more when she licked a little of Randy's cum off of her hand before pulling him up and taking him the bathroom to help get him cleaned up. She removed his shirt and tie, promising she would have the tie dry cleaned, before taking a warm wash cloth to him. Once clean, she leaned up to kiss him. She felt his cock already starting to stir in her hand as their tongues danced in each other's mouths.

She broke the kiss and looked at him. "Randy, will you take me to bed and undress me?"

"It would be my pleasure." he told her. He took her hand and led her back to the bedroom and stepped behind her.

"Randy, hang on a second." she said as he kissed her neck gently and his hand touched the zipper on the back of her dress. She looked back at him and he could see the nervousness on her face. "No man has seen me naked or touched any part of my body since I was raped. Except for the kissing and making you grab my ass last week, there has been nothing but my own fingers making me feel good. Until now, I've been in control of everything. Giving that up may be hard for me, I don't know, so please promise that you'll be extra gentle. I might not make it through it this first time. I want you to understand that if I do end up stopping you, it wasn't because of anything you did. I wouldn't even be this far along if it wasn't for you. I love you, Randy."

He moved back around her and hugged her. He grabbed her face with both hands, gently lifting her face to his, and kissed her. "I've got you, Jo. Nothing bad is going to happen to you as long as I'm here."

Randy moved back behind her and placed a couple of gentle kisses on the left side of her neck, trailing his tongue up until he was able to gently bite and tug on her earlobe. His hand grasped her zipper and began moving it downward slowly as he whispered in her ear. "I love you too, you know. You're safe with me. I'm going to take care of you."

With the zipper finally at the bottom, Randy moved around in front of her and kissed her firmly on her lips. His tongue found hers, distracting her, as his hands reached back to spread the back of the dress open and pull it forward past her shoulders. It started to fall to the floor but was held up where her breasts were mashed against his chest. Randy kept his eyes closed and stepped back to let the garment fall to the floor.

"You doing okay, Jo?" He could hear her hesitation so he sought to calm her. "Remember what you told me last week? How you had seen me in a swimsuit hundreds of times? Well, I'm imagining what you have on right now and I'm guessing that I've probably seen you in bikinis that reveal more. You know I'm right so I'm going to open my eyes now, Jo."

Randy opened his eyes. She was beautiful as she stood before him; totally different than his wife but beautiful just the same. Jo was just 5'3" to Sarah's 5'8". Both probably weighed about the same but carried it differently. Sarah was tomboyish yet still very feminine with firm, small to medium sized breasts, very slim hips flanking a tight tiny ass, and dark wavy hair just barely reaching past the tops of her shoulders. Jo Ann was more on the voluptuous side; very full large breasts, wider hips, and blonde hair almost down to her waist.

She smiled back at him for a moment but then frowned when she heard him go "Hmmm" and chuckle just a little. "What the fuck was that for?" she asked him.

"Oh, nothing; you're totally beautiful. I just figured you for a frilly, lacy underwear kind of girl. I wasn't expecting the lumberjack flannel." He continued to smile and stare at the bikini briefs and front clasping bra both made out of green and black buffalo plaid flannel.

"They match and they're comfortable as hell, you asshole." she shot back at him with a grin.

"And you look great in them, honestly. But it doesn't matter, because I'm going to have you out of them before long." Randy got a small squeal out of her and her eyes went wide as he scooped her up and laid her on the bed behind them.

He climbed up next to her and kissed her again. She could feel his hardness lightly brushing up against her hip. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. As they continued to kiss, his hand trailed down her neck to her chest and stopped at the top swell of her breast. Randy felt her tense a little so he moved his hand across her body and continued his downward path along the side of her torso, avoiding her large breast altogether despite how badly he wanted to touch it.

Stopping at her waist, he let his fingers dance over, lightly tickling and tracing circles around her belly button before moving back to the side and continuing on down past her hip with just a small teasing tug at her waistband. He reached as far south down her leg as he could go, grabbing her behind the knee and pulling it up towards them; locking his elbow underneath it as he intensified the assault on her tongue.

He leaned farther toward her and moved his knee between her legs, grinding his bare hard cock against her hip. His hand moved to the now raised backside of her leg when his elbow released its hold and began its slow teasing journey back north.

Randy paused when he reached the spot where her underwear stopped at the bottom of her ass cheek. He moved up and cupped as much of her ass as he could in one hand and squeezed. She moaned into his mouth as he did it. He slipped one finger under the elastic and ran it along her ass and up to her hip. A firm push against her hip towards the mattress turned her slightly away from him for just a moment, grinding her other hip even harder against his cock.

He trailed back over to her belly button, but instead of moving back to the side, his hand travelled due north, stopping when his hand brushed the underside of her tits. Randy gave her a quick whisper in her ear before proceeding. "I'm going to touch them now, Jo. Fuck, you feel good."

Partially nervous but mostly excited, Jo was panting heavily when he began lightly following the curve of her breast and up along the side, dragging the backs of his fingers along the outside of her bra. Once he had made the complete trip around, his hand flipped over and he palmed her large breast. A light squeeze from him was met with a loud groan and both of her hands pulling his head down roughly to meet her in a tongue filled kiss.

"Are you ready?" he whispered to her. He didn't really wait for answer as he moved his kisses down her neck to the tops of her breasts.

She didn't even realize he had opened the clasp of her bra until she felt the weight of each of her boobs shift towards the sides of her body, causing her to gasp. They were still contained within the material of her bra but she had a feeling they wouldn't stay that way for long.

Randy continued kissing and licking all across her chest, neck, and lips. He continued to squeeze her breast gently, alternately running the back of his fingers along the underside of her breast, across her stomach, and down her hip.

With his hand's next trip back up her breast, Randy pushed one cup of her bra, and then the other, to the side; exposing all of her naked chest to him. Her breasts stood proud. For a naturally large breasted woman in her early 30's, there was surprisingly little side sag to them. Her areolae were smaller than he had imagined, probably no bigger across than a quarter; dark brown with a proportionate sized nipples that appeared to be just as hard as his cock was currently.

"Jesus Christ, Jo. Your tits are phenomenal. They look even better than I thought they would. They really do."

Randy teased her by running the backs of his fingers all around her before cupping her full breast in his hand and giving a gentle squeeze. The squeeze turned into a light kneading while Jo Ann's moaning continued.

He switched back to dragging his fingers around the surface and finally brushed along her nipple. Jo Ann's body twitched at the touch and she uttered, "Oh, God, Please!" into his ear.

Randy trapped her nipple between fingers; not really pinching it, but rolling the nipple between them and giving it a gentle tug.

Jo Ann's moaning and panting increased and her back arched off the bed at his touch as her body involuntarily tried to increase the pressure of Randy's fingers against her.

He noticed her hand moving toward her crotch and stopped her. "Nope, sorry to be a tease but this is my show."

His tongue continued to trail all across her skin, going up to her neck and lips and the going further down each time. His tongue flicked her nipple as soon as his hand moved to cup her breast.

A second flick, followed by his lips wrapping around it, caused Jo's body to shudder with a mini orgasm.

That first release of pleasure; the first one not brought on by her own hand in a year, brought tears along with it as she cried out, "Oh, Oh fuck! Oh my God! Oh, God, that's good. I'm sorry, Randy. I'm so sorry for teasing you like I did last time. Please don't leave me like that. Please keep going. I need you, Randy. Don't stop. Please, please make me cum again."

He moved back up her body and kissed her. "I told you, Jo, I've got you. I'll take care of you. Just relax and let me make you feel good."

And she did just that.

Randy continued working Jo Ann's breast as he had been doing with a just a couple changes; the pressure of his touching and sucking had increased and he was now playing with both of them instead of just one. Additionally, the leg he had moved between hers was pressing hard up against her pussy and Jo Ann, whether consciously or not, was gently humping herself against it as her breath continued to remain at a quickened pace.

He shifted down the bed a bit and while his tongue and lips were still busy with her nipples, even occasionally dipping down to work across her abdomen and dip into her belly button, his hand moved down along her hip. Randy dipped fingers under the waistband as he moved his hand across her belly and then under the leg elastic as he followed down behind her along her ass cheek.

Moving back up the bed one more time to kiss her, his hand moved between her legs, pressing his palm hard up against her panty covered pussy.

She groaned heavily into this mouth until she pushed him away. "I'm about to burst Randy. I don't know how much more of the teasing I can take. It's so good. Oh my God, please keep going."

Randy didn't need her to tell him how excited she was. The crotch of her panties couldn't have been any wetter if she had worn them into the shower.

He began his travels back south, stopping to spend time on her breasts with his tongue, hands, and fingers. He had maneuvered himself so that he was between her legs, kneeling up over her as he kissed his was to her belly button. He didn't want to scare her so he was careful to keep his cock from touching her anywhere near her pussy.

When she would reflect on this part the next day, she realized that she didn't even flinch when his hands grabbed both sides of her underwear and began to pull them down just an inch or so.

He sat back on his heels and pulled both of her knees up on either side of him. His fingers traced down along the backs of her thighs, under her ass, and curled into the waistband of her panties. He pulled towards himself and her underwear helplessly went along for the ride.

The soaked crotch held tight against her as he continued to pull them past her ass and up to her waiting knees. Once they broke free, a thick strand of her juices followed her panties, still clinging on the other end to her pussy; extending to about six inches long before finally breaking and splashing back against her.

Once past her knees, Randy continued to pull them down her legs until they caught on the hard cock straining between his legs. He lifted one of her legs out of them and then the other, leaving the soaked bikinis wrapped over his cock as he stared back up at her. She was fully exposed before him for the first time.

He was lightly stroking the insides of her thighs. "You are so beautiful, Jo. Just keep relaxing and let the feelings come. You're safe with me."

He shifted as far down the bed he could go and laid himself flat. He kissed the insides of each of her knees, then down along her thighs, working towards her pussy. His hands rubbed along the outsides of her legs and hips as he got closer to her center; his eyes never leaving her already exposed open lips that were leaking her juices. He liked what he saw.

Randy was one of those seemingly rare guys that never really cared for a bald pussy. Sarah liked hers shaved so they had compromised on just a very small landing strip of hair for her. Jo's, however, was perfect in his eyes. The puffy outer lips were either shaved or waxed smooth but she had quite the bush up top. It was trimmed well on the top and sides too so there wouldn't be anything peeking out under a swimsuit or underwear. But the large patch of blonde hair remaining was thick and lush.

His shoulders nudged her legs back, further opening her up to him as he kissed her belly button again and came back down. His hands worked their way up to her breasts and his lips pulled gently at her pubic hair before he finally quit teasing and gave her exposed clit a flick with his tongue.

"Oh, God. Yes!" was the cry that came out of Jo's mouth. Her body was trembling in anticipation of more.

He kissed and licked all around her puffy lips. He lapped up the juices that were running from the inside of her, from the bottom of her slit all the way to her clit and finally locking his lips around it. He sucked on it firmly.

Jo Ann shivered and thrashed around a little on the bed as her orgasm raced through her. "Oh, yes, that's it! That's it! Oh, God, thank you. Thank you so much!" she screamed out.

Her writhing slowed on the bed but Randy decided he wasn't finished with her. He paused what he was doing for just a moment to tell her, "You did so great, baby. But I'm not done yet. I think you've got another one still in you; a big one. You're going to have to trust me though."

Jo Ann was feeling better that she ever had so she almost said something to stop him but quickly changed her mind when he began a new assault on her clit.

Randy had it in his mind to try something. He knew he would be taking a bit of chance here but thought she was ready. He knew she was stronger than she thought she was. He moved his tongue down to lick along her swollen lips while bringing his hand down to rub her clit. He clamped his mouth over her open slit and shoved his tongue inside of her as far as he could.

Jo went nuts on the bed above him; but not in a bad way. She reached for her own tits, pulling on the nipples. Her hips were humping against Randy's face, trying to get his tongue further inside of her. Her body thrashed and convulsed in repeated mini orgasms; one after the other as his tongue moved in and out of her pussy. One of her hands started to push on Randy's head, almost as if she wanted him to stop but hoping he didn't.

He moved his tongue back to her clit and pushed his middle finger into her. He knew his tongue was bigger than his finger but she still felt so tight around it. Her inner lips clung tightly to it as he withdrew his finger before reinserting it into her. His tongue never stopped loving her clit when he turned his hand to begin rubbing her upper wall, searching for her g-spot.

Thirty seconds after he found it, Jo Ann came harder than she ever had in her life. She actually squirted for the first time; covering Randy's hand and chin in her juices before he pulled his face away. Randy couldn't control her as she bucked and writhed on the bed above him. His finger didn't stop moving in and out of her until she finally pushed him away and screamed, "No more! No more please. I can't take it anymore. You're killing me!"

That unfortunate choice of words made Randy think he'd made a bad choice with his actions. He started to get up off the bed before she pulled him back down on top of her and wouldn't let him go. "Don't go, that was amazing!" His cock actually bounced against her pussy lips and grazed her clit when she pulled him down. He had to adjust himself quickly to avoid entering her.

12