Pogo Sisters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo Ann felt his cock bounce off of her sex and was shocked that she actually felt a quick tinge of disappointment that he wasn't currently buried deep inside of her.

She held onto him tightly, kissing whatever part of him she could get to; mainly his shoulder and neck. "Thank you, thank you. Oh, Randy, that was like nothing I've had before. You said to trust you and I did. And, oh God, it was so wonderful."

"I said I would take care of you and I meant it."

Tears filled her eyes and she cried against his shoulder for a minute.

"Come on." he said as began pulling away from her and pointed toward the bathroom. "You cleaned me up before so now I'm going to do the same for you. Get in there and start the shower. I'll be along in a few minutes."

It turned out to be about 5 minutes before he joined her but she had obeyed his command and was just standing under the warm spray waiting for him when she stepped in behind her. He soaped her up and cleaned her thoroughly; naturally paying a lot of attention to her boobs and pussy. She'd never ever showered with a guy that didn't do it that way.

He pulled one of her big fluffy towels off the warming rack and wrapped her up in it, having already done so for himself. It felt so good that he made a mental note to get a towel warmer for Sarah and himself.

Once he had them both dry, he took her back into the bedroom. A tear of joy and surprise ran down Jo's cheek when she saw that Randy had stripped the soaked sheets from the bed and remade it with fresh ones while she had been waiting for him in the shower.

He pulled back the covers and helped her in. He turned out the light and crawled in behind her. "Sleep well, love." he said to her. Being spooned by him and wrapped in his arms, it didn't take her long to do that very thing.

When she woke in the morning, it was a quick flashback to the previous weekend. Randy was still asleep but spooned up beside her, squeezing one breast and gently humping his hard on between the plump cheeks of her ass. She was still naked from the night before and it was quickly turning her on.

She didn't panic this time and didn't want to scare him into a panic either, so she tried not to wake him. Instead, she reached her hand down between her legs to find, not surprisingly, she was already wet.

She slowly removed his hand from her breast and rolled away from him; he unconsciously rolled onto his back.

Looking over and seeing him tenting the sheet, she immediately knew what she wanted. She remembered the feeling from last night after that massive orgasm when he had almost penetrated her as she pulled him down on top of her. She was still glad now that it hadn't happened but remembered the brief disappointment she felt at the time; she wasn't going to let this opportunity go to waste, though.

She pulled back the sheet and threw a leg over him. His eyes opened and he looked right at her when her wet slit landed right on top his iron shaft. "Are you sure this is what you want, Jo?" he asked her.

With one hand on his chest, she put the other to his lips. "Hush. Don't talk, don't move, just let me do this. I want to do this."

Her hips started slowly rocking front to back, coating the length of him in her juices. She wasn't moving fast, just a slow steady rhythm as she rode him. The more excited she got, the wetter she got. The wetter she got, the longer her hip strokes got. Soon, the head of his cock was bumping her clit every time she moved backwards down his length.

After the first little tremor ran all through her body, she stopped at the furthest point up his body. She leaned down, flattening her tits against his chest and kissed him. It was a gentle kiss. No tongue at first, but soon it was teasing his. Not furiously or franticly like last night. This was a kiss of love; a kiss of passion; a kiss of need.

She reached down behind her and grasped his cock. Slick with her juices, it slipped from her hand and landed back against his belly. Grabbing it again, she lifted it up a bit and slid her body down his until the head of his cock was wedged tight against the soaking wet entrance of her pussy.

She kissed him passionately one more time and said, "I know you don't mean it the same way you do with Sarah, but tell me you love me, Randy. Please, will you say it like you mean it for me?"

A single tear splashed down against his face when he looked at her and said, "Jo Ann, I do love you. You're so much more than a friend; you are a part of me. You have a piece of my heart whether you know it or not and I don't ever want to know a day where you aren't a part of my world. You belong with me, for the rest of your life. I'll never stop loving you." And then he kissed her the same way she had kissed earlier; with love, passion, and need.

She hadn't had anything bigger than a finger or two inside of her for almost a year and now that he was pressed up against her, his cock felt even bigger than he had in her hand last night. She gasped hard when she slid down and forced just the head of him into her. She had to pause for a moment. She rocked back and forth a few times with the just that little bit inside of her to get used to his size; just the head alone felt bigger than some guys she'd had in the past. Another push rewarded her with another inch and the rocking back and forth continued. That process was repeated several more times before she felt her clit being crushed against him.

God damn, did she feel full. "Oh my God, Randy, it feels so good. Please, don't move though; let me get used to having all of it in there. It's big; I feel so full, but it's so good; so good."

Jo Ann finally started moving. She started with that same slow and steady rhythm she used earlier; rolling her hips against him instead of bouncing up and down. Her clit grinding against him each time she moved.

Randy lay underneath her; not exactly stone still, but trying to gently move with her. He had agreed to help however she needed but he didn't want to just be a human dildo for her; he didn't want to aggressively thrust up into her and freak her out either. Well, his body wanted him to try and pound into her but he was determined to help make her first time back into a special one for her. He ran his hands through her hair, along her back, and caressed her ass softly; he whispered things like "I love you, Jo" and "God, you are so amazing" and "You are so beautiful" into her ear. And he kissed her a lot too.

It was all working as far as Jo was concerned; this wasn't fucking, it was making love. It was exactly what she was hoping for. Something she hadn't had for a very long time; even long before Randy and the incident. When she had first climbed on top of him, she knew it was going to feel great but wasn't confident she would make it orgasm. Well, she was pretty damn sure now. Her breathing was quickly turning into a pant as her moans became louder and louder. She could feel it building and it was going to be a pretty good one, too.

Her hips rolled faster as the pressure continued to build. Randy's movements under her were creating just the right pressure in the right places at the right time for that climax to build.

It was all working pretty well for Randy, too. Jesus, she was tight. He loved Sarah's pussy more than anything; it fit him perfectly, but this was something else. He couldn't remember ever having been inside a pussy like it before; not even in high school. He could tell she was building towards something and he wanted so very badly to last until she came. The heat of her pussy burning against his cock alone was a signal that he couldn't hold out much longer so he hoped she got there fast.

Jo knew she was there; the point of no return. Her hips never stopped rolling and grinding against him but she sat straight up and pulled his hands to her tits. Five seconds of using his hands to knead her breasts and a couple of light pinches to her nipples caused her body to stop and go rigid.

A split second later, the body spasms started as her orgasm overtook her. Her cries and screams of pure pleasure were muffled as Randy pulled her back down and held her against him.

Her spasms and trembling caused Randy to not be able to wait any longer. He'd been trying to hold back so long that his reaction to his own orgasm was quite powerful in itself: his whole body shaking and thrusting up into her a couple of times, caused another big shudder to flow through Jo Ann's body.

She lay on top of him for what felt like forever. All she could do was weep gently and repeat over and over again, "Thank you, thank you. Oh God, thank you. I love you so much."

It really wasn't forever, but just a minute or so. She could feel Randy's cock slowly deflating and her still pulsating pussy was forcing him out of her. After a push finally freed him from her, two feelings broke the post bliss trance she was in: One, he had felt so good inside of her that she now had a feeling of sadness at the emptiness of her pussy. And two, she noticed what felt like a gallon of cum leaking out of her onto Randy and the bed.

There had been a number of serious moments between Jo Ann and Randy in their two 'therapy sessions' so far; necessary moments. But there had plenty of humor between them as well. Both seemed to be able to read the other well enough to know what the situation called for at the time. Jo Ann chose humor to break up this moment; the right choice once again.

"Well, shit. Gonna have to change the sheets again already. I figured after that massive load last night, you wouldn't have still pumped me so full."

"What can I say, lover? I can't seem to control myself around you." Randy said with a laugh.

Another trip to the shower for both of them left Jo Ann's tits and pussy cleaner than ever again. This time, Randy's cock got a pretty good scrubbing too. Randy said something off hand to Jo about reminding himself to look into getting one of those towel warmers for him and Sarah as they were drying off. (Randy hadn't been gone more than 5 minutes that morning before Jo Ann had it ordered and designated to ship directly to them from Amazon.)

(To be continued)

12