Pogo Sisters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jo, calm down and listen to me. Randy didn't fall in love with you when he helped you out. He couldn't have because he was already in love you before it started."

Jo blinked a few times and shook her head. "Excuse me?"

"Jo, did you make a comment one day with him about being a sister wife?"

Jo remembered and answered sheepishly, "Yeah, I was trying to ease an awkward silence and it just came out as a joke. He joked right back at me and said he might have to talk to you about converting. I was embarrassed later when I thought about it."

"Randy may not have loved you like he loved me right from the start all those years ago but he did fall in love with you over time. He told me that he feels like he's been married to you as long as he's been married to me. Randy pointed it out to me that I didn't really realize it at the time but you and I were a package deal when Randy proposed. He basically got 2 wives for the price of one. And then you needed something that only he could provide. With the addition of sex between you two, you basically became another wife, just like me. The sister wife comment was pretty appropriate because he thinks the three of us belong together. When you didn't need him anymore, he said it felt like you were divorcing him."

Jo burst into tears at the realization she had hurt Randy, even if it wasn't on purpose.

Sarah wrapped Jo in her arms and held her in bed, trying to assure her that everything would be okay and they would figure it out. It took a while but finally Jo calmed down and fell asleep against Sarah. Sarah wasn't far behind.

They were both mentally exhausted by the events of the previous day and would probably have slept until about lunchtime if the ringing of Jo's phone early the next morning hadn't woken them.

"Jo Ann Harlow?"

"Yes, this is she."

"Miss Harlow, my name is Jennifer and I'm calling from County Line Hospital. Do you know a David Buxton?"

"I do. What's this about?"

"Miss Harlow, I'm sure the police will be able to give you more details. All I can say is that Mr. Buxton was admitted here with serious injuries. We managed to find your name as an emergency contact. He will need someone to sign him out and take him home in a couple of days."

"Well, it won't be me. He's an old boyfriend that I haven't seen in well over a year now."

"Ah, I understand. The police may still want to talk to you since we have no other contact information for him but I thank you for your time, Miss Harlow."

"What was that all about?" asked Sarah."

"It was the hospital. I didn't get a lot of details but apparently David has been hurt pretty bad. Evidently, I'm still listed somewhere as an emergency contact."

"He's back in town? I didn't think he'd ever show his face around again since he moved away after what happened. What are you going to do? Are you going to go see him?"

"No. Not just no, but Hell No! I had enough of seeing his face and said all I wanted to say to him when I left his ass. I'm still so pissed."

"Are you sure? I know you're still angry at him and have every right to be but you never really got a chance to talk to him about it all. Didn't they recommend seeing him one more time in your therapy sessions? Maybe it's time to let that anger go. It might do you good to see him."

"I don't know, Sarah. I know you're probably right like always but I'm not sure I can do it."

"You know I'll go with you if you want."

"I know you would and I love you for it. I promise that I will think about it. Come on, let's go back to sleep for a couple of hours. Even I decide to go, I'm sure I couldn't see him until 9 or 10."

Sarah fell back asleep but Jo just lay there with too much going on in her head. She eventually decided Sarah was right, like always. She had dealt with most everything about her rape; David was the last part she hadn't faced since starting therapy.

Jo almost didn't enter Room 311. Sarah squeezed her hand, gave her a hug, and they walked through the door together.

Jo took one look at David and all her anger towards him vanished. The anger was replaced with a kind of sadness. It wasn't forgiveness or pity; nor was it sorrow. Maybe compassion was the right definition. She barely recognized the person she once thought she loved and it had very little to do with his injuries.

David had been a fairly big, muscular man but now his body was small and skinny, almost frail. The part of his face that wasn't currently swollen and bruised was sallow, almost jaundiced, in color. His once playfully long and full head of shiny black hair was now closely cropped to his scalp. Patches of skin were becoming prevalent among the now graying stubble.

He opened his right eye at the opening of the door.

"Hello, Jo. I'm surprised to see you here but thanks for coming." His words were a little hard to understand and she could tell that he was definitely in pain from trying to speak; he had to be in pain all over. His left eye was swollen shut and the bruising that continued down to his chin was black, purple, and yellow. His nose had been reset after being obviously broken and his lips were swollen. She could see he was missing some teeth. His left forearm was in a cast and his right leg was in traction, suspended in the air.

"I'm not really sure why I'm here at all, David. Sarah thought it would help me put the last of what happened into the past finally. What happened to you?"

"It doesn't matter, Jo. All that matters is you're standing here and I finally get a chance to tell you that I'm sorry. I have no real excuse I can give you. I was on a bad path back then and I continued even further after you left until I finally hit rock bottom a few months ago. You were right to leave me; looking back, I just wish you had done it sooner. I'm sorry for letting the drugs take control of me and because I gave up the control, you got hurt. I really cared for you Jo and I'll never forgive myself for what happened. Maybe you'll be able to forgive me someday; you were always a stronger person than I was. I know you probably never wanted to see me again but I'm glad I got the chance to apologize."

Jo couldn't believe she was hearing was he was saying or what came out of her mouth next. "Thanks, David. Surprisingly, I do forgive you. It could have been much worse if you hadn't stopped them but I'll never forget."

"Neither will I, Jo. Thanks for coming."

The girls turned to leave the room but before they could, David spoke again. "Sarah, could I talk to you alone? I know you don't owe me any favors here, but would you give me a minute of your time?"

Neither were expecting that request but Sarah wasn't about to waste the opportunity. She had already planned on coming back later and telling David what she really thought. For all of her talking to Jo about forgiveness, letting go of the anger, and moving on, Sarah knew she wouldn't have been able to do it herself. Well, now she wouldn't have to make a second trip back here to let this asshole have a piece of her mind.

"I'll meet you at the car." Sarah told Jo. With a hug, Jo left Sarah to face David who started talking before she could.

"I didn't want to say this in front of Jo, but tell Randy that there are no hard feelings about last night. If there hadn't been those couple of people walk by, I'm pretty sure he would have killed me. As much as I probably deserve it, I don't want to die so after I get out of here, I'm leaving town again. If I hadn't had to come back for a court appearance, I wouldn't have. Now that it's over, none of you will ever have to see me again."

Sarah couldn't have heard that right. "Wait, what? Randy did this to you?"

Painful as it was, David nodded his head. "Don't worry, I didn't tell the cops anything and I won't. Like I said, you don't owe me any favors, but take care of her, Sarah. She deserves to be happy."

Sarah's mind was reeling at finding out her husband was responsible for the mess of a man in that hospital bed; all those things she had wanted to say to David were suddenly forgotten. She somehow made her way back down to the parking lot.

"What did he have to say?" Jo asked her.

"He asked me to take care of you."

"What else? I know there's more, I can see it your face, Sarah."

"Come on, we need to go see Randy, right now!"

As Sarah and Jo raced to her house, Jo kept asking questions but Sarah wouldn't give her an answer.

"Randy! Where are you?" Sarah was yelling for her husband as she and Jo burst through the front door.

"Out on the deck, babe." came his voice from the backyard.

One look at her face when she came through the patio door was all it took for Randy to know that she knew what he had done. "I'm guessing you've been to the hospital?"

He was by the pool stretched out on one of their outdoor recliners and she immediately jumped on him, hitting him repeatedly about the chest, shoulders, and arms before collapsing into him sobbing. "You stupid shit! Why did you do that? You could have gotten hurt or gone to jail!"

Standing just outside the patio door and watching the interaction between her best friend and her husband, it finally dawned on Jo Ann what had happened but couldn't really believe it. Her voice was trembling when she asked "Is it true, Randy? You beat up David?"

He nodded at her. "Yes, Jo."

"But why? I mean, what you did to him... I've never known you to be a violent guy, Randy."

"He hurt you, Jo. He hurt someone I love badly. He hurt my family. I couldn't let that go. Maybe I went a bit too far with it, maybe I didn't. I won't say I'm exactly proud of what I did to him but I'm not ashamed of it either. However, I have no regrets about it and would not think twice to do it again if necessary."

Randy moved a now no longer crying Sarah from his lap and stood up. He crossed the deck and wrapped Jo in his arms.

She hugged him back tightly and said, "I can't believe you would do something like that for me. I don't know what to say except Thank You."

"You don't have to thank me. I love you and will do what I can to protect you, even if it's only after the fact."

"I love you, too" was her soft reply. With tears in her eyes, Jo tilted her head back and stretched up to kiss Randy.

Sarah watched as the kiss between her husband and her best friend quickly went from a quick couple of thank you pecks on the lips to a passionate dance of tongues that only two lovers could share.

In all the time that she had shared Randy with Jo, she had never actually seen them together. She knew in her head that her husband and her best friend were having sex for those few months but she never saw anything. She really didn't have a problem sharing Randy with Jo; she just never had any desire to see it in person.

Now that she had seen it, the realization of it all hit her like a ton of bricks. What may have seemed like minutes to Sarah as she watched Jo and Randy kiss, actually only lasted a few seconds but somehow it told Sarah everything she needed to know about what had been subconsciously going on between them all for the last 10 years.

She stood and approached them. She began to silent walk past them but paused to reach out and grab each of them by the hand, guiding them both further into the house.

She led them into the bedroom and pushed them towards the bed as she sat herself on the blanket chest in the corner of the room.

Her voice was soft but firm as she spoke to them. "Show me. Show me how much you truly love each other."

Randy and Jo looked at each other for a moment before looking back at Sarah. "Are you sure this is what you want?" They both asked her almost simultaneously.

Sarah nodded. Jo fell back onto the bed, dragging Randy on top of her as she sought out his lips again.

Jo grabbed the back of Randy's shirt and pulled it up toward his shoulders. They had to stop kissing in order to get it completely off of him. She took this moment to roll him over and now that she sat astride him, she grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it off. Her bra quickly followed, freeing her large breasts, and she crushed them against Randy's chest as her lips and tongue found his again.

She could easily feel that Randy was fully erect beneath her as she ground herself against him. She needed to feel his skin against hers so she slid down to the floor between his legs and grabbed for his belt. Short work was made of it followed by the button and zipper. With a little help from Randy lifting his hips, Jo pulled Randy's pants and underwear off in one motion.

Earlier on the deck, when Jo finally realized what Randy had done for her and why, she surprisingly found herself getting wet. Now that she was finally staring at his beautiful cock again for the first time in months, she was positively dripping. She quickly thought that there's no way she wasn't soaking through the khakis she had on but didn't care.

She reached for him. He felt so hot in her hand. He seemed bigger too; bigger than she remembered. He was already leaking pre-cum so stroking him was easy.

Randy's head was moving side to side on the bed and he was moaning thanks to what Jo was doing to him. He got louder when she leaned forward and pushed him between her lips and into her warm, wet mouth.

Quickly up and down went Jo's head; a little bit further down each time. Her tongue never stopping moving all around Randy's head and shaft until her nose was pressed up against his lower abdomen.

Spit and saliva coated Randy's cock as Jo pulled away from him. She immediately shifted up towards him and enveloped him deep in her cleavage; trapping his cock between her beautiful, large breasts.

She rocked up and down with him between her boobs. Her head dropped down so she could release saliva to keep things lubricated and also suck on the head of his cock as it poked out from between her breasts on each thrust.

His breathing quickened and Jo knew Randy was just about to blow. She released him from her titty tunnel and took him all the way back into her mouth just as he grunted and came in three huge spurts directly into her throat. She neither tasted nor wasted a single drop.

Randy pulled Jo to her feet and laid her on the bed. Her pants and underwear quickly joined his on the floor next to the bed.

Jo gasped as her knees were pushed apart and Randy's mouth immediately glued itself to her pussy.

She screamed in orgasm as Randy's sucked on her clit while his index finger slid effortlessly in and out through her swollen lips and his middle finger was trying to work its way into her tight ass.

The feel of lips and a tongue on her left nipple caused her to open her eyes.

"Wait, what? Sarah? What are you doing?" Jo could barely get the words out between breaths as Randy's fingers and tongue continue working their magic on her pussy and asshole.

"Hush, Jo. Don't think about it; just feel the love in the room." Sarah whispered back to her.

Neither Randy nor Jo had noticed Sarah removing her clothes in the corner of the room as she watched them. Neither one had seen Sarah squeezing her breasts and rubbing her own clit as they loved each other on the bed.

Sarah moved fully onto the bed and straddled Jo's head. She pushed her wet pussy down on to Jo's mouth and moaned loudly as it was met with Jo's tongue eagerly reaching out to explore her friend's most intimate place for the first time.

Sarah pulled her husband up to his knees and kissed him hard. Just as Jo was getting a taste of Sarah's juices direct from the source, Sarah settled for tasting her friend from her husband's lips.

Sarah bent down and took her husband rapidly hardening cock into her mouth while reaching down to play with Jo's clit and pussy.

It only took a few moments of Sarah's mouth and tongue to get Randy fully hard. Forcing herself harder against Jo's mouth as she sat back upright, Sarah spoke to her husband. "I'm going to guide you into her now. I want you to make her feel your love for her."

Randy sat back against his heels and scooted closer to Jo. With her knees forced apart by his arms, his thighs were supporting her ass cheeks as he pulled himself closer to her.

Sarah was stroking her husband slowly. When he was finally close enough, Sarah replaced her fingers working on Jo's clit with the head of Randy's cock. After teasing her with it and moving him around to smear her juices across the head, Sarah pushed down and wedged Randy's cock into the opening of Jo's pussy.

"Slowly, honey. Make her feel every inch"

Randy obeyed his wife. Jo was panting heavily into Sarah's pussy by the time he was fully seated into her.

Randy moved Jo's legs up over his shoulders and began to move steadily in and out of her.

Sarah's hands moved up to pinch and pull Jo's nipples as she continued to grind her pussy across Jo's mouth and tongue.

Not surprising, it was Jo's orgasm that hit first. Her scream into Sarah's pussy finally set her off as well.

Randy wasn't far behind either of them as he filled Jo's pussy with a loud grunt.

Sarah bent down again to clean Randy's cock with her mouth as he pulled out of Jo and then moved up to lay along her right side.

Sarah finally climbed off of Jo's face and lay down along Jo's left. She leaned over and kissed her friend, shocking her by taking her tongue into her mouth.

All three of them lay there enjoying the moment until Randy broke the silence. "What's going on here, Sarah? Where did all that come from?"

"I finally understood what you were talking about when I saw you two kiss out on the deck." Sarah said. "Back when you were helping Jo out, I never ever saw you together so I never knew. But earlier, out there when I saw it, I knew you were right about Jo needing to be with us. You two looked like you've always belonged together. There's no way I'm going to tear that apart and since I love you both, we're going to make this work for all of us."

Jo jumped in. "But you're not into girls, Sarah. You know that I experimented a little bit back in school but you never had any interest."

"I may not be into girls, but I'm into you." Sarah replied. "You are the other half of me and both Randy and I love you just as much as you love us. I was crazy for ignoring the signs all these years that we all belonged together. I love you, Jo."

"I love you both so much." Jo said as the three of them drifted off to sleep.

12