Point

Story Info
Middle-aged woman "nurses" college student back to health.
2.6k words
4.32
51.8k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been looking forward to the party for weeks. It was going to be, unlike most college parties, on a Friday night. And the Monday afterwards was a holiday. And all my college classes this semester were on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays -- which meant it was essentially at the start of a five day weekend for me, since my next class wasn't until Wednesday morning.

For the first two hours, things were going great. I wasn't into alcohol -- it impedes sexual performance, and if I scored with a college chick, I wanted to be able to bang her properly -- but there was plenty of food, there were nonalcoholic drinks available, the music was good, and I danced with six hot chicks, two ugly chicks who had a reputation as the best blowjob-givers on campus, and one drunk RA. I also found time to chill with a couple of my friends.

The yelling over by the punch bowl drew everyone's attention. Two guys were arguing at top volume over who-knows-what. When I saw them both pull out guns and start waving them around, I booked it out of there as fast as my legs could carry me. I didn't want to be around for any shooting. (I found out a few days later that after 10 minutes of arguing, they shot and killed each other -- and no one else was hurt.)

I ran in a blind panic, not looking where I was going. About two blocks later, my head interfaced with a metal light pole. I was knocked unconscious for a bit and somewhat dazed when I regained my senses.

A woman was standing over me. She looked to be in her mid-40's. Perhaps my mom's age.

"I saw you crash into that pole," she said. Her voice was gentle and motherly. "I'm a retired nurse. Let me take care of you."

She helped me to my feet and assisted me into a nearby house. She lay me on a bed, applied an ice pack to my head, and put a blindfold on me.

"You probably have a concussion. Lie still and rest. I'll check on you in the morning."

I passed out shortly afterwards.

*

There seemed to be someone near me, but I couldn't see.

"Hello again. How are you feeling? Do you have a headache?"

"It's not too bad."

She lifted my head up, put some pills in my mouth, and I felt a glass being placed at my lips. I drank the liquid, which was tasteless so it was probably water, and swallowed the pills.

"Tylenol." She lowered my head back down. "It'll help. I'll give you another few hours in here to rest before I move you."

"Um... I need to use the bathroom..."

"I'll be your eyes." She helped me off the bed, and a couple of minutes later, I had done what I needed to. Then she helped me back onto the bed, and I lay still for a while. My headache went entirely away.

"Okay. You may now move a little bit. But not too much. You must be hungry."

"I am."

She guided me to what was probably the living room. Delicious smells reached my nose. She sat me down in a chair.

"I've already eaten. I'll feed you."

She fed me a soup that tasted like a mix of meats, and bites of what I assumed was mashed potatoes. To drink, there was water.

"Time to get you clean now."

I felt my clothes being removed, and I was guided into the bathroom. After doing a necessary function, I was stood upright and given what I could only assume was a sponge bath.

"I hadn't realized you were such a good-looking young man. By the way, I don't think I ever gave you my name. I'm Rose."

"I'm Phil."

Rose dried me off and led me out of the bathroom. "From now on you'll rest with me in my bed."

When I lay down this time, on my side, Rose's body pressed against mine from behind. Judging by the flesh-to-flesh contact everywhere, she was naked as well. She placed her arms around me.

"Don't worry about a thing, Phil. I'll take good care of you."

I lay still, letting Rose hold me. After a while, she slipped off my blindfold.

"As long as you stay in here, the light shouldn't be too much."

The room was quite dark. I slowly turned my body so I could face Rose. She was indeed naked. Maybe an inch or two shorter than me, with white hair, plump, soft-looking breasts, and a thick frame. She then rotated so I could see the other half of her. Her ass was soft, fleshy and curvy. When she turned back around, she gave me a smile.

"Like what you see?"

"Um..."

"Your dick does."

Sure enough, looking at her naked body had gotten me hard.

"It's Saturday afternoon. You don't have classes until..."

"Wednesday," I informed her.

"I haven't had a man in bed with me since my late husband. Would you like me to relieve your sexual tension?"

"Sure."

"I still don't want you to overdo it."

I excused myself to make a pit stop, and Rose did the same. When we returned to the bed, she had me lie on my back.

"How about, for now, I stroke you?"

"Okay."

Rose used one hand to slowly wrap around my cock, while her other hand began caressing my balls.

"Oooh, these are full."

"It's been a while."

Rose didn't move fast. Her hand eased up and down on my hard rod. With her thumb, she teased my cockhead, making me shiver.

"Glad you like."

She continued her gentle pace, letting me enjoy it. The fingers lightly caressing my balls were making them fill.

"Mmmmmm."

Rose seemed to slow down even more as my eager pole began throbbing. She could feel it twitch in her hand. She massaged my nuts with slightly more firmness.

"Uhhhh..."

She sped back up to the rhythm she had been using. Now my cock was pulsing with excitement. Rose did something with her hand to increase the stimulation. I tensed up and let out a lusty roar as the sperm burst from my dick.

Rose kept both her hands moving until my cock stopped spurting. Then she cleaned me with a cloth.

"After you rest for a bit, I'd like you to give me an orgasm. And then tomorrow evening we can make love, after you've built some cum back up. I hit menopause five years ago, so you don't need to worry if you cum inside me."

"All right, Rose."

After another nice meal and more rest, Rose asked me to lie still again so she could sit on my face. "The only part of you that needs to move is your tongue."

"Okay. I'm not very practiced at this..."

"Just let my body guide you. And my words if I have to use them."

I nodded, and Rose settled her slit against my mouth. I ran my tongue along it experimentally. She made noises that I interpreted as pleasurable, so I continued licking back and forth.

"Good boy."

I carefully moved my arms up and placed my hands on Rose's plump rear, groping her as I continued licking. She giggled and shivered slightly. Some of her nectar was now leaking onto my tongue. It tasted nice.

I worked my tongue between her folds to get more of it. Rose settled herself more firmly onto me, trapping my head between her thick thighs. I continued to gently squeeze and grope her butt as I tongued her.

Rose's breathing deepened. Her hand gently grasped one of my wrists, and she maneuvered my finger to a small nub between her legs. "Very softly brush that, honey."

I started to rub it, very slowly indeed, as I continued to lick inside her pussy. Her body started to tense and shiver. She tightened her grip on my head with her thighs.

I drove my tongue deeper and licked faster, starting to swirl a bit to catch as much of her fluids as I could. I sped the motion slightly of my finger on her nub, but kept the touch very light.

A gusher of nectar exploded over my face. I gulped down most of it. Rose let out a lusty yowl. When she stopped quivering, she climbed off me and cleaned my face and neck with a cloth. Then she lay down next to me.

"That felt nice, Phil. Your first time doing it?"

"Yes."

"You'll improve with practice. I'll give you plenty. But you did give me a nice orgasm, so your goal was achieved. By the way, that spot I had you rub is called my clitoris. Having a finger -- or better yet, a tongue -- delicately stimulate it will get a woman very turned on, every time."

"Good to know."

"Now, come rest." Rose lay on her back and wrapped an arm around me, nestling me close and having my head lie on her pillowy breasts. I closed my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep.

*

When I woke, Rose was still holding me.

"Good morning, Phil. Happy Sunday."

"Good morning, Rose."

"It's a day of rest. How's your head?"

"Better. I don't feel quite so out of it."

We both did our morning routine, and Rose directed me to lie on the bed. "I'll teach you how to cook eventually, hon, but for now, I'll handle it."

About 40 minutes later she returned with two TV trays and set them up. She then vanished for a few minutes more, then returned with two plates full of pancakes, scrambled eggs with what looked like cheddar cheese, and bacon. To drink there was juice.

We ate in silence, waiting to talk until after our stomachs were full.

"Thanks for breakfast in bed, Rose."

"You're quite welcome, hon. I'm used to it. I made breakfast in bed every Sunday for my late husband. In return, he satisfied all my needs." She gave me a salacious wink. "And he never even thought of looking at another woman."

"You said you were a nurse..."

"I met him at the hospital. He was a heart surgeon. The hospital didn't object as long as we didn't let our marriage affect our work. So we were assigned to different wings."

"How long were you married?"

"27 years. He died three years ago. He was a few years older than me and the strain of his job eventually just caught up to him. Passed away peacefully in his sleep at age 58."

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't be. I figured I'd outlive him. He left me a very nice life insurance policy, so I was able to retire afterwards. I'm taken care of, and I'm thankful I got to spend all that time happily married to such a good man."

"How old are you?"

"I'm 54."

"I just turned 21 two months ago."

"You'll probably outlive me, then." Rose giggled, then got up and cleared the trays and dishes. When she came back, she guided me into the living room and lay on the couch, having me lay half on top of her. She turned on the TV and put it on Starz Encore, asking me what sort of movies I liked.

We picked out one we both approved of and watched it. Her breasts made a very comfortable place to lie my head. After watching another, we untangled, and Rose gave me the remote while she made us lunch.

After eating lunch, we spent the rest of the afternoon snuggled on the couch again. She let me watch two games while she lightly caressed my body and enjoyed the skin to skin contact. After dinner -- she allowed me to help mash the cauliflower, but did all the rest of the cooking herself -- we made pit stops before returning to Rose's bed.

"Just as a precautionary measure," Rose informed me as she used one hand to stroke me to hardness while her other hand worked between her legs, "I'll be on top so you don't have to exert yourself too hard. But next weekend, we won't have to worry about that."

"Next weekend?"

"Didn't I mention it? From now on, you'll be spending every weekend here. I'll feed you and cuddle you and give you lots of sex, and I'll even let you have time to do homework."

Who was I to turn down that offer? That sounded like the perfect way to spend every weekend.

"I guess I will. Sounds awesome, Rose."

"Good. Now, Phil, you just lie still and let Mama Rose ride that gorgeous cock. Well, I suppose if you wanted to move your hips a bit after we get going, that would be fine."

Rose lifted herself upwards, then slid her wet pussy down onto my pole. It felt really nice.

"I suppose this is also your first time having sex?"

"No. I've had it about 20 times since I got here. But never in this position. Normally I bend the girls over the bed and fuck them from behind."

Rose began sliding up and down on me. "I do sometimes like being fucked from behind. Although if the guy wants to be in control I prefer missionary so I can see his face and he can ogle my tits."

Her breasts were indeed jiggling sexily as she rode me. She placed her hands gently on my chest to help her balance as she established a nice, comfortable rhythm.

"Of course, being fucked from behind means he can stare at my nice big ass."

Speaking of which...

I lifted my hands up and reached around to grope that fine ass. Rose gave me a smile and began gently squeezing my cock with her pussy every time she slid downwards.

"Ooooooh."

"Honey, that's just one trick we older women have picked up."

Rose continued to slide up and down on me. She leaned her torso forwards and dangled her plump breasts at me. I lifted my head enough to start suckling a nipple.

"You catch on quick."

I began moving my hips to the same rhythm Rose was using. She locked her legs around me. Her climax was sudden and explosive.

"Wow."

When she could speak again, she grinned. "I'm multiorgasmic."

I continued moving with her. Now her pussy seemed to be more actively milking my cock, trying to drain the cum from me. She sped up her rhythm. I matched her pace. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tightly.

Her climax was just as explosive, and her spasming pussy drained my cock. I released every drop of sperm I had into her. She didn't slide off me until I stopped squirting.

"That's just what I needed, Phil. Let's sleep now."

I faded into dreamland, still snuggled against Rose.

*

I woke up just in time to feel my cock squirting again. Rose was swallowing my load expertly.

"I rode you until I came three times, then decided to finish you with my mouth," she said after sitting up and licking her lips. "Now let's feed you and get you back."

Eggs, bacon and milk was the meal. We finally put our clothes back on. Rose gave me her phone number, address and directions. "Come here on Friday night after you go back to the dorms, shower and change." She drove me back to the dorm and blew me a kiss as I exited her car.

Every weekend with her was wonderful, and after graduation, I moved in with her for good. She helped me get a decent job, and on weekends continued to give me all the sex I could handle.