Point of No Return Pt. 01

Story Info
A small spark ignites a sex-positive family's sexual tension.
7.1k words
4.58
31.8k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note -- this is a porn story and will read like a porn story. I tried to keep the pace neither too fast nor too slow, but it's still a porn story.

Chapter 1 -- An Open Family

Connor examined his naked body in the mirror. He wasn't the best-looking guy in the world, but he wasn't bad, really. He was about six-foot-even and 190 pounds, with short hair and a short beard. He wasn't an Instagram model but he wasn't ugly by any definition of the word. He didn't really look nineteen - he looked at least six years older. His best asset, however, wasn't something most people saw. Connor was quite hung, though he was rather young and inexperienced. The few women he'd been with said he was the biggest they'd ever seen in person. After looking in the mirror for a moment, he hopped in the shower and turned on the water.

"I really wish I had time to masturbate this morning..." he said to himself. He was running late for work and hadn't had time to cum this morning like he normally liked to do.

"I know, right?" said a voice from beyond the shower curtain.

"Oh my fucking God, Mom," he said, "you scared the absolute shit out of me. Next time let me know you're in here." The startle was enough to draw the conversation away from his mother's remark. Not that this remark was too out-of-place, anyway -- Connor and his mother Liz had a rather close relationship. The whole family did, really. Connor and his sister Janae were raised to be adults -- the fact that their family members had bodies didn't offend or shock them. Otherwise, however, they had a pretty normal relationship. They perhaps had more affection and physical contact, and were definitely more open and honest with each other, but these were really their only deviations from the norm up to this point.

Liz let out a giggle and apologized: "I'm sorry, kiddo. I really needed to use the bathroom and didn't have time to wait for you to get done."

"Well you still could have said something when you came in," said Connor.

"But it's so much more fun to give you a good scare!" she replied with a laugh.

After his shower, Connor had to head to work immediately. He was a very horny person in general and his particularly chaste morning was going to bother him all day. He was normally immune to random inopportune erections but today was different. Any time he spoke to an attractive co-worker or customer, his impressive member was standing at attention, straining against his slacks. Slacks don't hide that much, either. Connor's day was going to be difficult in this regard.

After Connor's shower, Liz decided to take one herself. Perhaps coincidentally, she spent a good moment looking at herself in the mirror as well. A self-proclaimed milf, she was about five-foot-two and had a very motherly figure. She had a few extra pounds but wasn't fat by any means. She had rather large breasts that still remained passably firm though they had begun to sag just ever so slightly. She had a very large, very round ass, which Liz often attributed to her mixed ethnic heritage. Her long black hair rested daintily over the womanly curves of her back. She exclusively wore thongs and often around the house her favored attire was a white t-shirt or tank top (braless of course) and a black thong. Liz never wore many clothes at home. She too had to forgo her normal morning orgasm as she was also running late. After toweling off, she got dressed as quickly as possible and headed in to the office, leaving her husband Mark and daughter Janae at home.

Mark and Janae both had the day off, which wasn't typical. Mark worked at City Hall and Janae was an office assistant at her university. State and City offices were closed today, giving both of them the day off. They planned on engaging in their favorite daddy-daughter activities -- movies and video games -- all day. Of course, the best days off begin with sleeping in. Neither Mark or Janae got out of bed before nine o'clock that morning, hours after Liz and Connor had already gone to work.

Janae was the first to wake up. Her eyes lazily opened and she examined the ceiling for at least twenty minutes before changing positions in bed. She thoroughly enjoyed the feel of her sheets against her skin. Janae always slept naked -- on principle. The skinny, petite, busty twenty-four-year-old was also extremely horny this morning, but unlike her mother and brother, she didn't have anywhere to be. She began lazily rubbing her pussy in bed and within seconds she was dripping wet as she reached for her favorite toy in the nightstand drawer. She had one of those classic rabbit dildo/vibrator toys -- you know the ones, I'm sure. As the toy entered her, she shuddered. When it began to touch and rub her clit furiously she gasped and began moaning loudly. This was normal here -- nobody was ashamed of their sexualities or their corporal needs. There was no unnecessary prudishness in this household.

After about twenty minutes of this, she tightened up and squirted all over her bed sheets as her orgasm moved over her body and all her muscles relaxed simultaneously. She brought the toy to her mouth and cleaned it, swallowing all of her juices before putting the toy back in the nightstand.

"Why do I taste so good?" she asked herself.

She put on a thong and a tight tank top that left her midriff uncovered and headed down to the kitchen to start coffee. She took after her mother a lot and looked like a skinnier, taller version of her. Their stunning brown eyes and long, black hair were identical, however. When she got down to the kitchen, her father Mark was sitting at the table eating breakfast and reading something on his phone.

"Good morning daddy!" she said with a smile as she began preparing the coffeemaker.

"Morning, baby girl!" he replied. Mark was the black sheep of the family, so to speak -- he normally wore clothes around the house, though not excessively. He was wearing a tank top and a pair of plaid pajama pants as he sat at the table. Mark was about six-foot-too and 210 pounds. He was quite muscular but he still had some body fat. He was a very, very good example of a "dad bod." He wasn't fat but he wasn't a musclebound bodybuilder either. He had short brown hair with a widow's peak and was somewhere between a full-beard and stubble -- he kept it short. He was white, unlike his mixed wife and kids.

As Janae bent over the counter, he couldn't help but notice her taut, perfectly formed buttocks. It was accented by a floral lower back tattoo that was just the right kind of bold sexuality that isn't so over the top as to become ridiculous.

"I'm so proud of you, baby girl," he said, "you've grown up into such a beautiful young woman."

"Aww, you really think so?" she replied. She loved this type of attention.

"Of course! You're just like a younger version of your mother," he answered.

"Oh wow, that's one hell of a compliment, Dad," she said, "Have you seen Mom? She's a goddess!"

"She is! And so are you!" Mark added, with pride.

Janae finished getting coffee ready and sat on her dad's lap.

"So are you ready to get your ass kicked in Soul Calibur, dad?" she said, teasingly.

"I'll play you in Soul Calibur but we'll see whose ass gets kicked," he responded. Soul Calibur VI finally came out for the Switch and this quickly became their favorite version of the game. They started playing when Janae was a kid and Soul Calibur II came out for the GameCube. Mark and Janae loved the game but Connor and Liz weren't too fond of fighting games. It became one of their favorite father-daughter passtimes.

They quickly brought their coffee into the den, in which Mark had set up a rather impressive retrogaming station, complete with a Sony Trinitron and all. He fired up the GameCube (Soul Calibur II was already in the disc drive, naturally) and the father/daughter pair began selecting their characters.

"Ivy's so fucking hot, isn't she?" Janae blurted out in the middle of a fight, while she was lying down on the couch. Ivy was her favorite character to play.

"Yeah, she is. She's probably the hottest Soul Calibur character," Mark responded.

"I wish I could be as sexy as her," Janae said, almost to herself.

"Honestly I think you are. Have you looked in the mirror?" Mark answered.

"You think so? That means a lot, actually..." she said, as she easily won the battle.

"I think we need a rule that you can't play as Ivy. You're too good with her," Mark joked. Janae let out a laugh.

"I think she's just distracting you, dad. Which is a little weird since you normally play as Cervantes..." she teased.

"Hey, if you were Cervantes, wouldn't you still think Ivy was hot?" he teased back.

"Of course! I'd be her dad, not blind!" she laughed. They made eye contact for a few seconds longer than they normally would. It was somewhat uncomfortable but not to a ridiculous degree. They ignored it and continued their lazy day.

Liz and Connor normally got home at the same time and today was no exception. Janae and Mark were still in the living room, but now they were watching a movie.

"Hey stud!" Liz said when she saw Mark, giving him a big hug and a kiss.

"Stud's right -- I heard you guys last night!" said Janae, teasing her parents. She always admired their close relationship. Her parents had been married for twenty-five years and were still madly in love. Of course, their relationship was open -- they weren't possessive or jealous and understood that life is far too short to limit one's sexual experiences to one person.

"Hey young lady, I can't help it if I'm noisy. I had to be quiet when you two were kids so I'm not holding it back anymore. And don't act like we can't hear you and your toys every morning," Liz teased back.

"Anyway," she continued, "I'm going to make myself a drink and lay out by the pool, if anyone would like to join me."

"Me and Dad are about halfway through this movie or I would," said Janae.

"I'll go with you!" said Connor. He was always a momma's boy and seemed to spend more time with her than with his father. Liz and Connor both went to go change into their pool clothes. Connor wore a very small pair of swim trunks and Liz came out wearing nothing but a very tiny pair of bikini bottoms, which wasn't a surprise to anyone. When Liz walked through the living room to go help Connor make drinks, Janae blurted out "Damn, mom, when I'm your age I hope my tits look like yours!"

"Of course they will, sweetie. They'll probably look even better," she teased back as she entered the kitchen.

"Hi handsome," she said, playfully slapping her son's ass as he made them a drink, "What is there to drink?"

"There was some cachaça so I made us some caipirinhas!" he responded.

"Ooh my favorite! Don't ever move away, you need to stay to be my bartender!" she joked. Connor gave his mother a big hug, her ample bosom pressing against his chest and their warm skin touching. She seemed ecstatic at his touch and promptly leaned up and kissed him on the mouth gently. A peck, but more sensual than most mothers and sons share. Connor's cock began to get hard as he held his mother against him and throbbed when she kissed him.

"Oooohh! What do we have here?" Liz said as she reached down and felt her son's engorged manhood from outside his swim trunks. "I'll take it as a compliment that I'm still sexy enough to get a young stud like you hard," she teased.

"Of course, Mom.." he said, visibly a little embarrassed. "Have you looked in the mirror? And don't act like you don't know that younger men fawn over you constantly. Are there any of my friends you haven't fucked?" he asked, laughing.

"No!" his father yelled from the other room. "There aren't!"

Janae and Liz let out a boisterous laugh.

"Ha! You're right; you got me. Maybe I'm just happy to know that even my son isn't immune to my feminine charms." she added with a laugh and an overtly sexual pose.

"Of course I'm not. I'm your son, not blind!" he said. Janae let out a laugh again as her brother repeated her earlier statement almost verbatim.

"I might not have to do housework ever again," she joked, "Hey stud... can you clean the kitchen for me?" She laughed as she pressed her magnificent chest into her son's. She led him by the hand to the back yard, where they lay down on two patio chairs. Connor's cock was visibly straining against his swim trunks.

"That looks uncomfortable, son," Liz joked. "Should you, um, go take care of it?"

"Maybe.. but I want to spend time with you." he said.

"You're so sweet. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful young man in my life," she said as she scooted the two patio chairs together and cuddled up against him.

"Maybe we could do both..." she said, trying to be coy.

"What do you mean??" Connor asked, incredulously.

"I mean... maybe you could take care of it while we spend time together?" said Liz. "It's nothing I haven't seen many times before."

"I mean... are you sure? Your my mom..." he said, visibly nervous.

"And?" she said. "You think I don't know that? We're both adults and we can act like adults about things. It's not like you're a kid anymore. I understand that my son is a man now and has needs," she said, beginning to lightly caress his bulge through his shorts.

"You're making it really difficult to be normal, Mom..." he said, protesting but clearly enjoying the physical attention from his mother.

"I do think I'm gonna have to go take care of this.. in private. I'm not sure how I feel about, um, that kind of thing with you. I'm sorry," he said softly, obviously torn.

"It's okay, baby! What have I always told you?" she responded.

"I never have to do anything I don't want to?" he said.

"Absolutely! Consent is non-negotiable." she affirmed.

"But... I'm not sure consent can really exist here. I mean, doesn't the whole mom-son thing make it inappropriate?" Connor asked.

"It does create a power dynamic, but here's the thing: every interpersonal relationship is going to have some sort of a power dynamic. Someone's always going to be older, richer, physically stronger, or otherwise in some sort of position of authority. These things tip the playing field in one direction or another, and this has to be compensated for if consent is going to be possible. I honestly think that we could truly consent to this if we just had a couple conversations about it and we were really sure what we wanted," she said, as she hugged her son.

"That makes sense, Mom. I'm not sure how I feel about it right now though..." he said, sort of hanging his head.

"Then there isn't any consent right now, and that's that," she said, "Just remember that I love you no matter what and that I'll always respect what you do or don't want."

"Thanks mom. I love you." he replied, hugging his mother. After lying there with her for a moment, he got up and headed back inside. Liz stayed there, sprawling out on the patio chair until she gently drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 2 -- Escalation

Several hours had passed before Liz woke up. It had begun to get dark, so she grabbed her things and headed back inside. Upon entering the back door, which was right next to the door to Connor's room, she noticed some soft grunting from inside. Concerned, she pressed her ear to the door to listen. At this point, it became very clear that Connor was masturbating and was very close to climax. Liz's better judgment suggested that she leave her son to it, but she had a curiosity that needed to be sated. Connor wasn't normally very noisy, unlike his sister, so she'd never really heard him like this. She almost instinctively began rubbing herself under her thong. Even she was surprised by how wet this had made her. Her concentration was broken, however, when she felt a gentle hand on her shoulder. She turned around and saw her beautiful daughter Janae behind her, dressed almost exactly like her mother, wearing a thong and nothing else. She looked her up and down and admired her daughter's young, yet curvy body.

"What were you doing, mom?" she asked, somewhat surprised.

"What does it look like I was doing?" Liz replied, knowing she'd been caught.

"It looks like you were listening in on your son and rubbing your pussy," retorted Janae, almost giddy to have caught her mother in such a lewd act.

"Maybe I was! Could I help it? You know better than anyone that your brother is a stud," said Liz.

"Well duh, Mom. I was just giving you shit -- you're fine. It doesn't actually offend me. Honestly if it did, that would be pretty hypocritical of me."

"What do you mean, baby?" Liz asked.

"I'm sure you've noticed we're not exactly a normal family. That's not a bad thing, but most people's families aren't quite as hot as ours is." Janae laughed as she said this and looked her mother up and down. Janae had always had a thing for her mother, even though she preferred men.

"Good genes, I guess, and a healthier lifestyle than most will do wonders." As she said this, she reached up and grabbed her daughter's breasts. "You definitely got these from me." Janae reached up and gently grabbed her mother's magnificent tits.

"Damn right I did. I'm very lucky. Mom... do you know how unbelievably sexy you are? I really hope so. You're a goddess," said Janae, stepping a little closer to her mother, so that their breasts were touching.

"Oh, I do. But if I didn't know better, I'd think my daughter was coming on to me," Liz added, playfully. Liz stepped closer, pressing her bare torso against her mother's.

"Maybe I am. Can I help it?" said Janae, quoting her mother in the most sultry tone imaginable. In this moment she leaned over and kissed her mother's soft, full lips. This kiss was not a normal mother-daughter kiss by any means - this was a lovers' kiss. Her hands slid down her mother's back, rubbing her soft skin and resting on her amazing ass. Janae's tongue gently slid between her mother's lips and into her hot, wet mouth. Liz let out a lustful moan as her daughter's tongue played against hers.

"Baby.. I'm not entirely sure we should be doing this," Liz said, briefly pulling away from her daughter's kiss.

"Doesn't that make it more fun? And we're both consenting adults. Really, whatever we both want to do is fair game. You're not forcing me or anything," answered Janae as she placed her hand lovingly on her mother's cheek.

"I suppose... I'd be lying if I said I haven't thought about this before. You've grown into one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. I'm proud of you," said Liz, gazing into her daughter's beautiful brown eyes.

"Thanks, Mom. I love you," Janae said as she leaned over and kissed her mother passionately. Her hands wandered back up to her mother's wonderful breasts, and she began playing with her mother's nipples as she moved down and started kissing Liz's neck.

"Oh fuck, baby. How did you know I liked that so much?" asked Liz. Janae briefly stopped kissing her neck to respond "Well... I know I like it, and I've seen how wet it makes you when Dad kisses your neck."

"Oh really? Have you been peeping on your parents while they fuck?" asked Liz, playfully.

"Don't act so surprised. I've seen you peeping on me before, Mom."

"Oh, I'm just playing with you, sweetie. I'm not offended. And I don't think your father is either. Neither one of us puts much effort into hiding our sex life, and I'm sure he'd prefer to not even shut the door!" joked Liz.

"I really wouldn't mind, Mom. I think it's beautiful how your sex life with Dad is still so intense," answered Janae as she moved down her mother's torso to begin sucking her nipples.

"Oh sweetie... let's go to your room. I need to lay you down and make you cum for Mommy," Liz moaned, lustfully. She had been wanting this for a while, in fact. Janae immediately took her mother's hand and led her to her bedroom. Liz lay Janae down on her bed and lay down on top of her.