Point of No Return Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been wanting this for so long, baby." Liz moaned breathily into her daughter's ear.

"Really? How long, Mom?" asked Janae. Liz grabbed her daughter's impressive tits and responded "Ever since you got these!" Janae laughed and responded "Well I've been wanting this for a long time, too. You're the first woman I've ever really been attracted to. I normally just like guys but I've always thought you were like, a sex goddess."

"Oh, I am. No argument here..." answer Liz, kissing her daughter's neck and then moving down to her nipples, playing with them with her tongue and rubbing her daughter's body all over.

"Oh fuck. I can't believe this is actually happening..." Janae moaned, as she grabbed her mother's head and guided her down to her wet, throbbing sex.

"Me either, sweetie... just lay back and enjoy it..." answered Liz as she moved down and pressed her soft lips against her own daughter's vulva. This was it -- the true Point of No Return. Most people have a little bit of incestuous flirting in their lives here or there, and God knows she had more than most, but there was no coming back from this. She literally had her mouth on her daughter's pussy. She could taste her juices; she could smell her arousal.

"Fuck it," she thought, and pressed her face against Janae's pussy, pressing her tongue deep inside her own daughter.

"Unnnhhhhh... oh fuck, Mom. You're really good at that..." Janae moaned. Liz didn't respond, she just kept exploring Janae's pussy with her tongue. The pure taboo of the situation would be enough to make it magical, but Liz's oral skills quickly sent Janae over the edge. She began sucking Janae's clit as she pressed a few fingers into her, and Janae exploded. She wasn't quiet, either. Janae almost screamed as she squirted all over Liz's face and into her mouth. Liz could barely keep up, swallowing mouthful after mouthful of her daughter's incestuous pussy juices. After her orgasm subsided, Janae's entire body relaxed, and she was speechless. Liz came back up and cuddled against her daughter, kissing her lovingly.

"You taste so good, sweetie. Did Mommy make you cum hard?" she asked, playfully.

"Oh, Mom... I think that was the most intense orgasm I've ever had. Thank you. I love you so much," she answered, holding her mother close.

"I love you too, sweetie. That was magical." she said, pressing her daughter into her with all the love a human being can show. "I have to go shower now, baby. I think you should probably do the same!" Liz chuckled.

Chapter 3 -- Full Disclosure

After taking a very long shower, Liz toweled off and headed to her bedroom. She found her husband Mark lying in bed watching TV.

"Hey sexy!" he said. Liz smiled.

"Hey stud. Enjoying your day off?" she answered.

"I'd be enjoying it a lot more if you came here and joined me in bed," he said. Liz immediately jumped into bed with her husband, pressing her naked body against his and kissing him.

"We, uh, actually need to talk real quick, if that's alright," said Liz.

"Of course, babe. What's up?" responded Mark, rubbing his hands up and down his wife's thighs.

"I may or may not have... um... just had sex with Janae, to put it bluntly." said Liz, nervously chuckling.

"Oh wow. That's some news. How do you feel about that?" he said.

"Well, you know I'm never going to lie to you, right?" she said.

"Of course. I wouldn't have it any other way." Mark answered. He was visibly a little shaken but maintained his composure. This was emotional news.

"It was magical, babe. I'm glad we did it. There's a lot of sexual tension in this family and I'm sure you've felt it before. I feel so much closer to her than before. I'm really excited to explore a physical relationship with her. It just feels so... right. I don't know how to explain it otherwise," explained Liz.

"And you're completely sure it was consensual? It would be really easy for you to take advantage of her, you know -- even on accident," asked Mark.

"I'm completely sure it was consensual. She was quite aggressive about it and that would be pretty difficult if it weren't," she laughed.

"I suppose. Either way, I love you and I trust you. If you think this is a good way to go about things, I support you and I'm here. And you're right, I can't deny the sexual tension, but I always thought it would be you and Connor who caved to it first," he chuckled.

"I thought so too. And that's sort of how it happened. I was... um... listening to him masturbate and Janae caught me. That's when it all started."

"I'm not surprised!" Mark said, with a hearty laugh. "So... being completely honest, I'm alright with them being involved, as long as you are one hundred percent sure it's consensual."

"Sounds good to me, babe," she said, as she lay down next to her husband, pressing her head into his chest and rubbing her hands up and down his naked body. Her hand wandered down to his cock, rubbing it slightly until it started to awaken.

"Ooooh. In a good mood, are we?" he asked.

"I'm still very worked up. This whole thing is just so exciting. I'd always had, you know, fantasies -- like everyone else -- but the reality of this is just unbelievable." she said, breathily, into her husband's ear.

"I definitely feel you there. I'm in the same boat. Have you ever had any experiences like this before? I'm not entirely sure how this conversation hasn't happened before, but it feels relevant." Mark added.

"Almost but not quite. When I was in college, there was a brief period of sexual tension between me and my dad. I really haven't told you about this yet?" she asked, dumbfoundedly. "I was positive we'd talked about this before. Maybe I'm just imagining it?"

"No, I don't recall this," Mark said, with a chuckle.

"Okay. Well... the summer after I turned 18, I came home from college, and you know, it was just me and Dad in the house all summer. Mom had passed earlier that year and so we were all alone in that big house. I ended up sleeping in his room for the last half of the summer. I'd be lying if I said there hadn't been any tension between us," she said, in the sultriest of voices. "By the end of the summer, I was sleeping naked in bed with my Dad every night." Mark's hefty cock jumped at this -- he was thoroughly enjoying his wife's story.

"It looks like you like this story..." she said.

"I do. I like it very much," Mark whispered, audibly aroused.

"I could tell he wanted me. It wasn't really a secret. I wanted him too. I think he was just too scared of taking advantage of me, you know?" she said, beginning to stroke her husband's now fully erect cock.

"If I were in his place I'd certainly understand that. It would be hard not to want you. You've always been sexy as fuck," he said, leaning in to kiss his wife passionately.

"Yeah... daddy?" Liz said, with a wink.

"I love it when you call me that.." he said, becoming harder by the second.

"When I call you that? But you are my Daddy," said Liz, smiling.

"Do you have any idea how unbelievably sexy you are?" he asked, as he got up and grabbed his wife, pressing her down into the bed. She was dripping wet. "Holy fuck you're wet. This really does have you worked up, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Daddy... I need you to fuck me. If I've been a good girl..." she said.

"Of course, but first I have to taste you," he said, getting down on his knees to taste his wife's cleanly shaven pussy. His tongue pressed up against her wet hole as he licked from her clitoris to her perineum.

"Yes, Daddy. I want you to suck my pussy.." she begged. She was literally dripping. Mark pressed his tongue deep inside her as he reached up to play with his wife's clit.

"Oh god Daddy, you're gonna make me cum!" she moaned, arching her back down into the mattress. Mark pushed his tongue even deeper inside of her, rubbing against her pussy as hard as he could manage, basically making out with her tight, wet pussy. It tasted wonderful. Liz pressed herself even harder into the mattress as her climax washed over her.

"Daddy I'm cumming!! Yes daddy!" she moaned, clutching the sheets as if her life depended on it. Her pussy began to convulse, squeezing his tongue out of her as she sprayed his face with her orgasm. Mark caught as much of it as possible with his mouth, swallowing his wife's juices. They lay there in silence for a moment, riding out the final convulsions of her orgasm. When her muscles stopped shaking, he stood up and pressed the head of his engorged, fully erect cock against her wet sex.

"Oh fuck.... you're not done with me yet, are you?" she asked playfully.

"Fuck no, baby girl... I still have to cum too...." he growled, as he pressed his thick member deep inside her. There was no resistance -- she was wetter than she had ever been for him.

"You're so big, daddy... I love it!" she moaned, bucking up against his hips with hers, ensuring his cock reached as deep as possible. He grabbed her by the waist and slammed into her as hard as possible, fucking her like an enraged stallion, grunting and growling as he stretched his wife's tight hole time and time again with his throbbing pole. Liz could no longer control her orgasms. She lost count after she came seven times for him, convulsing and shaking constantly as he bucked into her.

"I'm gonna cum, baby girl..." he said. "Where do you want it?"

"Inside me, daddy!! Deep inside! Breed me like the stud you are! I want every drop!" she moaned, almost delirious. She had literally been fucked silly. When Mark heard her say this, he almost instantly pressed himself as deep inside her as he could go and emptied his balls deep inside her still-fertile womb.

"Yes, daddy! Cum for me!" Liz moaned as he filled her up. Mark always came a lot, but this orgasm had been particularly intense. He filled her until she couldn't take anymore, until it emptied from inside her onto the bed. Mark pulled out and ejaculated twice more over her, each rope of cum running from her taut stomach, over her tits, and onto her face. They stopped to catch their breath, locked in eye contact. Sweaty and winded, they stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes.

"Wow. That was intense." Mark said, still looming over his wife's body and panting.

"That might be the hottest sex we've ever had. We fucking needed that." Liz replied.

"I love you, baby." Mark said, tenderly, as he reached up and stroked Liz' cheek.

"I love you too. More than you could ever know," she responded. "I love you even more when I'm full of your cum.... Look!"

The bed was soaking wet from their orgasms. Liz was a heavy squirter and she had cum in excess of twelve times before she lost count. Mark's orgasm was still leaking from inside her and had collected into a pool in the depression she made in the mattress.

"We, uh, need to clean this up." Mark said.

"Yeah... tomorrow...." she said, as she beckoned Mark to lie down next to her and hold her. They were sweaty, wet, and sticky, but they were happier than ever, and very tired. As they held their sweaty bodies together, they gently drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 4 -- Morning Wood

The next morning -- Saturday morning -- the house was quiet and dark until late. Everyone but Connor was off work, and he didn't have to work until the evening. It was a rainy Spring morning, perfect for sleeping in. Connor drifted in and out of a deep weekend morning sleep, barely even rolling around in bed. When he finally fully regained consciousness, he looked over at his nightstand, where his alarm clock proudly declared it was 9:47 AM. He rolled over to a more comfortable position and lay there in silence for a while. Eventually, he rolled over onto his back, and noticed his erection. Connor's impressive cock was standing at attention, curving slightly to the left, uninhibited. Connor didn't normally sleep naked but there are exceptions to every rule. His left hand wandered idly down to his penis and gently rubbed it. If he wasn't completely erect yet, he was now. Connor was always horniest in the morning, it seemed.

A gentle knock on the door got his attention, but the door opened before he could cover himself again with the blanket. It was his sister Janae.

"Connor, we need to talk -" she said, before stopping immediately when her eyes fell on her brother's massive cock. He tried to cover himself, but his cock wouldn't cooperate.

"Oh wow. You see that's actually pretty relevant," she said, jokingly gesturing toward his erection.

"You know, I'd appreciate it if you didn't just barge in to my room like that, Janae," he said, visibly a little agitated.

"Sorry, I mean, you shouldn't be ashamed of your cock or of the fact that you masturbate. Everyone does it."

"Yeah, I know, I shouldn't have that sort of hang-up about it. What did you want to talk about?" he asked. Janae sat down on the bed next to him. Connor looked at her taut body and his erection grew even larger, pressing against his skin as if it were going to explode. This made him a little uncomfortable, and Janae leaned over and grabbed the blanket and pulled it back.

"For God's sake, Connor, stop fidgeting. Your cock doesn't offend me. I'm trying to talk to you," she said with a small laugh. "Yesterday afternoon I caught Mom listening to you masturbate. She was touching herself."

"Oh -- the way you brought that up I thought it was a big deal!" he laughed. "Mom thinks she's sneaky but she isn't. I've caught her listening and watching a bunch of times, actually."

"Really? How come I never noticed?" Janae asked, sort of flabbergasted.

"I don't know. You're a lot like Mom in that regard, really. But this isn't anything new," Connor said, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Does it... does it bother you?" Janae asked.

"No. It doesn't. I'm not sure it should bother me that someone thinks I'm attractive. Especially someone as attractive as Mom."

"You think she's attractive?" Janae asked, teasingly.

"I mean...yeah. Don't you?"

"Of course. She just is. I'm just a little surprised to hear you say it. I wasn't sure you'd think so."

"I get you. I know I'm normally kind of reserved but I'm still Mom's son. Sometimes I'm just a little torn. I know I shouldn't care so much what other people think, but I feel like people are so repressed sexually and they conflate so many things together," he said, looking his sister in the eye.

"I know what you mean, Connor. Sometimes I feel weird about our life at home too. Like.. most people's moms don't openly display their sex toys or walk around naked, or masturbate and have sex with the doors open!" Janae said with a chuckle.

"Hah, I know. Like... I wouldn't change our life at home for the world, but sometimes it gets to me how many people would hate us if they knew."

"Well, those people can go fuck themselves. We don't need to be ashamed of our sexualities. Did seeing mom's tits ever traumatize you!?" Janae said, slapping Connor's shoulder and laughing.

"Of course! Didn't you know you're supposed to pretend your family members don't have bodies!?" Connor rebutted, continuing the joke.

"I'm glad we're on the same page about that stuff. It would suck to have a prude for a brother!" Janae said.

"Likewise! I don't want a stuck-up prude for a sister either!" he said. Janae smiled and Connor was taken aback by how beautiful his sister's smile was.

"You know, you have a beautiful smile. I don't know why I never told you." he said, a little nervous.

"Aww thanks. That means a lot coming from you. And you have a nice cock!" she said, half-jokingly. "I can see why Mom wants it so bad! Do you, um, want me to leave so you can take care of that?"

"If you want to. I'm enjoying spending time with you and you're right -- I need to get over my hang-ups about that."

"I mean... I wouldn't be offended if you wanted to take care of it with me here. It would be interesting to watch how you do it. I haven't seen too many guys masturbate. Not many hot ones, anyway!" she joked. "If you want, I can get naked too. That way we're even."

Connor watched intently as Janae removed her tank top and her tiny pink thong. His beautiful sister was now naked in his bed, staring at his cock. This was definitely a lot more interesting than jacking off in bed!

"Oh wow, Janae. You're even sexier than I thought. Are you sure you're my sister?" he said, in a self-deprecating joke.

"Oh shut up -- you're sexy too. Don't pull that shit with me. Don't you feel sexy?" she asked, as Connor began to idly stroke his cock.

"I mean... sometimes. Most of the time not really." he said.

"Do you think me and Mom are sexy?" she asked, arching her back to accentuate her voluptuous figure.

"Of course. To be honest, you and Mom are the sexiest women I've ever seen!" he said, enthusiastically.

"Well if the two sexiest women you've ever seen think you're sexy, then...what does that mean?" she asked, looking him in the eye, playfully.

"Then I must be pretty sexy too..." he said quietly, almost under his breath.

"What? I can't hear you. Speak up!" she said.

"Then I must be pretty sexy too!" he said, louder. He almost couldn't suppress his smile at this point.

"Good boy. You're damn right you're sexy. Now show me how you stroke that big cock." she said, lying down next to him, her hand wandering down toward her pussy. He lay down to relax a little and began stroking himself more enthusiastically.

"What do you normally think about when you masturbate, Connor?" Janae asked.

"I don't know... lots of things I suppose..." he said, breathing a little more heavily now.

"Do you ever think about me? Do you ever think about these titties?" she asked, one hand on her pussy and the other grabbing her tits.

"Yes... yes I do. All the time. I think about you or Mom most of the time..." he grunted.

"Oh yeah? What if I told you I fucked Mom yesterday? What do you think of that?"

"Fuckkkk... really? Are you just fucking with me or did that really happen?"

"Mhmm. I caught her rubbing her tight pussy to you masturbating and I ended up making her cum with my mouth..." Janae said, openly masturbating at this point.

"Oh fuck that's hot... That's the hottest fucking thing I've ever heard..."

"It would have been a lot hotter if you were there to join us, though," she said as she leaned over and began kissing her brother's neck.

"Oh fuck, Janae.... I'm gonna cum...." he grunted.

"Already? You must really be excited!" she giggled. "Here, lay back like a good boy. No hands!"

Connor obeyed his sister dutifully, lying back and relaxing. Janae bent down and took her brother's massive cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck Janae... oh fuck..." Connor muttered as his sister worshiped the head of his big cock.

"Be a good boy and shut up and cum," she said, briefly taking her mouth from his cock. At this command, Connor's balls began emptying into his sister's hot, wet mouth, filling it. Janae didn't spill a drop. She opened her mouth to show Connor his load, then swallowed it all.

"Did that feel good?" she asked, lying down on top of him.

"Fuck yeah it did. Why have we never done that before?" he asked, stroking his sister's back, gently.

"Well, for one, you've only been legal for like.. a year and a half!" she laughed.

"Good point... well... I'm legal now!" he said, proudly.

"Mhmm. Be a good boy and kiss me!" she said. Connor dutifully leaned down and passionately kissed his sister. He didn't know how passionate a sexual relationship could be until he experienced it with someone he already deeply loved. As they cuddled, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Unbeknownst to Connor and Janae, Liz had been watching from the door the whole time. Though initially she had some conflicting feelings, she was able to quickly overcome them and recognize the beautiful scene that had played out before her. Her heart was overflowing. She was smiling ear to ear, and undeniably aroused as well. She smirked as she developed a kinky plan for the day...