Poison Ivy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A very evil, very violent little kid.

"This is fan-fucking-tastic," Pyle continued. "Trevino, when you run into good ol' Eli, you tell him his boy Pyle is sorry he couldn't finish carving up his face for him." Trevino grunted and silently moved toward the door.

"That dude is a motherfucking ninja," Pyle observed, watching as Trevino disappeared into the night. He looked back to Hunter, flashing him a crooked-toothed smile. "What's the plan, Boss?"

Hunter grinned. "We're gonna burn the whole fucking thing to the ground."

I'm coming for you.

........................

The black road sliced through the misty landscape, towering maple and oak trees lining the sides like sentinels. Ivy folded into herself like an origami flower as she stared out the window, an impassive gaze plastered on her pale face. In the periphery of her vision, she observed Maverick maneuver himself into a dominant position, towering over her and caging her in with his massive frame. She rolled her eyes. She fucking hated this guy. Even more than that, she was utterly repulsed by him.

Maverick snaked his arm around her shoulders and pulled her into his side. His fingers bit into the flesh of her upper arm painfully as he dragged a knuckle down her cheek, and she suppressed a shudder.

"You were so good today, baby girl. You're going to keep being good for me, aren't you?" His fingers trailed lower and slowly closed around her neck as he leaned down to whisper into her ear. "You're all mine now, little poison." His grip tightened with each accentuated word. "All. Fucking. Mine."

She glared up at him, unable to speak with his grip around her throat. He was a goddamned idiot if he really thought that was true. She wasn't his, and she never would be.

She was Hunter's.

She blinked, startled with the trajectory of her thoughts. When had she suddenly become okay with the thought of Hunter as her Alpha? She wasn't a thing. She wasn't a possession. And while she'd never exactly felt that Hunter had treated her like an object he owned, he had always treated her like he had the right to every-fucking-thing she had to give. He dominated her mind, body and soul, but while she couldn't claim the same dominance, she knew that Hunter was as much hers as she was his. Even if she hadn't wanted or asked for the big bastard, he'd given himself to her all the same.

This prick, though? There was no question. Ivy was his new toy, and she had a very bad feeling that he was about to start playing with her in earnest.

There were no more needles on the way back, no more pills stuffed down her throat. By the time they reached the facility where she was being kept, her mind was clearer than it had been during her entire time with the Mav.

She took mental notes of everything they passed, confirming some of her earlier observations and cementing the details in her mind while she had the chance to think clearly. The entrance was guarded with cameras that stared down at them with unblinking red eyes. When they stepped up to the sliding glass doors, there was a slight hesitation before they opened, during which she assumed someone was confirming their identities via the security feeds.

Once inside, she noted the locking mechanisms on the doors. They were surprisingly simple and basic. A bolt and chain were all that separated her from freedom. A very thick bolt and a very large chain, but there was no electronic padlock or ID card reader.

Maverick gripped her arm so hard, it was sure to leave bruises, walking so quickly through the building that she'd staggered twice trying to keep up. He led her through the hall to the fifth room on the left, unlocking the door and roughly throwing her into her familiar, hated room. She stumbled on the heels she was certainly not used to wearing, landing on her knees painfully.

Prick.

He was on her before she could stand up, pressing between her shoulder blades to force her down into the cold tiled floor, her legs folded under her. She struggled beneath the hand he kept on her back, completely aware of the fact that it would do nothing. She gritted her teeth as he lifted her dress up over her waist, exposing her ass and the ridiculous scrap of thin material some people apparently thought passed for panties. Behind her, Maverick sucked in a breath, and despite how much she had tried to prepare herself for this moment, now that it was here, there was such a maelstrom of emotions caught in her chest that it physically hurt. Fear, anger, helplessness, dread, defiance, anxiety... All fought for a place in this horrible thing that was about to happen, and she found herself unable to deny any of them.

Maverick kept her in place with a heavy hand on the back of her neck as his other hand skimmed over her lower back, hips, and ass. She bit her lip to prevent herself from crying out when with a sharp yank, he tore the stupid panties off and cupped her pussy. Eyes squeezed shut, jaw clenched, and body tense, she tried to think of Hunter, Aella and the baby; tried to remember why she wasn't supposed to fight this with every fucking ounce of strength she had left.

There was nothing she could do to hold back a furious snarl when he forced two thick fingers into her entirely unprepared channel. The invasion was painful, both between her legs and below her sternum, where the bond was going crazy, slicing deep into her flesh to punish her for allowing another male to enter the place only her mate was supposed to be. Her pained grunts as he started to roughly thrust his fingers in and out only seemed to spur him on. Pressing her forehead to the cold floor, she swallowed a sob as she felt her dress rip down the middle, felt his hands reaching under her to paw at her breasts.

Determined to get more of a reaction out of her, Maverick pulled and twisted her nipples until she cried out in pain. He released a low moan in response. "That's it, baby," he panted. "That's a good girl. I'm going to hurt you now, baby. You're going to scream for me." He removed the hand on her neck and fell forward, bracing himself with one arm planted next to her face as his fingers continued to shred her apart from the inside out.

"Mine," he growled. "This pussy is all mine now, baby girl. Fuuuuck." For a very brief moment, she wanted to laugh. He was so intent on claiming her as a possession that he hadn't noticed a very important detail.

She was no expert on pair-bonds, but she was aware of the basics. The bond she had with Hunter, although newly formed, was strong. She knew that much. Alphas weren't supposed to be able to send messages to their Omegas. Strong feelings? Occasionally, she supposed. But actual words? It might be possible, but she had never heard of it before. When a pair-bonded mate died, it was supposed to be agonizing and dangerous for the survivor. And the stronger the bond, the worse the damage. If Hunter really had died, she would be sick, in constant excruciating pain. She might even die. The drugs might have explained her lack of response, but the drugs had worn off, and the only pain she was experiencing was from her insides getting wrecked, and from a very pissed off bond for what it apparently considered a betrayal to the male on the other side of it. Maverick, had he been aware of her, Ivy, as a person, and not just a toy he'd stolen from another boy in the metaphorical sand box, would have realized that something was wrong. That she wasn't reacting the way she should.

Because Hunter wasn't dead. And he was coming for her. Maverick could believe what he wanted to about his ability to claim her, but the fact was, she would never belong to him. Not in any real sense. Not in any of the ways that truly mattered.

Without warning, he pulled her up to her knees and spun her around to face him as he climbing to his feet. He dragged his knuckle down her jaw, gripping her and pulling her face up until she was craning her neck to look at him. With one hand, he undid the belt that had seemed so out of place to her on his neat and professional outfit. The belt was made of worn leather with four metal studs circling around the full length. Two were just inches from the buckle.

She tried hard not to think about what those little studs were really used for.

Looping it around her neck with one end through the buckle, he pulled the belt taut until her throat was constricted just enough to make it slightly difficult to breathe. She rolled her eyes as he struggled with the buttons of his dress pants and cringed when he pulled out his cock. She averted her eyes, not wanting to look at the giant thing that he was planning on shoving down her throat. Fucking Alphas. Did they really all need to have monster dicks? Was that truly necessary?

"I want you to think of Aella, baby girl, and I want you to think hard. You wouldn't want anything terrible to happen to her, would you?" He smirked down at her, and she suppressed the urge to stand up and knee him in the groin.

"Answer me," he said, his fingers digging into her jaw, as the other hand pulled the belt fractionally tighter. She tried to shake her head but couldn't move from his grip.

"No," she growled, trying hard, and failing, to hold back tears of frustration.

"That's my good girl," he crooned. "Open your mouth, Ivy. You're going to choke on my cock, and then you're going to take me into that beautiful pussy of yours," he growled. "Go ahead, baby girl. You don't need a written invitation."

He fisted his cock and dragged it across her lips. "Open!" he barked. Reluctantly, she parted her lips, and releasing her jaw to thread his fingers through her hair, he buried himself to the hilt, forcing himself deep down her throat. Not exactly prepared for the violence of the thrust, or how it would totally cut off her ability to breathe, Ivy began to panic and struggle. Her nails raked against his thighs, unintentionally clawing his pants off the rest of the way. Tears gathered at the corner of her eyes and her throat worked convulsively around the shaft as she tried, and failed, to draw in air.

Finally, he slowly pulled himself back until she felt the head of his cock on her tongue. She coughed and spluttered, and like the bastard he was, he chuckled, amused by her pain. Holding her in place with both hands grasping the hair of her scalp, he began to fuck her mouth.

Before Hunter, her sexual experiences were limited to a shy boyfriend in her last year of high school awkwardly fingering her in the car. They made out a little, and then decided to go home. It had all felt... wrong. She remembered tasting Hunter's cock while she was in estrous, swallowing his come and basking in the glow of euphoria caused by the approving sounds he made and the way he smelled and tasted.

That sexual act in the mind-numbing bliss of estrous could not even be compared to what Maverick was doing to her now. Maverick's smell repulsed her. The taste of him on her tongue made her gag. Maverick chuckled and threaded his fingers through her chocolate hair.

More tears streamed down her face, and it wasn't just from his cock being forced down her throat. She hated this. Obviously, no one would find having a fucking Alpha dick shoved down their throat against their will a pleasant experience, but she hadn't been expecting this to be so very horrible.

"Breath through your nose, baby girl. Relax your throat. Take it all. You will fucking take everything I give you." In her head, she was releasing a string of curses unlike any she'd ever said before, and, let's face it, she had a pretty fucking dirty mouth. It wasn't like she had a choice. His hands gripped her head so hard she thought he might crush her.

She tried to imagine she was somewhere else, somewhere she was safe and happy. Her inner self went to the beach, walking on the wet sand as small waves lapped against her ankles, her skin warmed by the heat of the sun.

"Oh, no you don't," Maverick growled just before he gave her a few especially violent thrusts and tightened the belt around her neck. "You stay right here with me; you feel every fucking thing I'm doing to you."

He pulled out suddenly and yanked on the belt, pulling her up and bending her over the side of the bed. She felt the head of his cock, slick now with her saliva, line up with her entrance. "Get ready, baby girl."

She desperately wanted to beg him to stop. Even if he had loosened the belt around her neck enough to let her talk, she would have forced herself to swallow the words. Begging wouldn't do anything but excite him. Nothing she did right now would stop him. Nothing.

The slick, bulbous head of his cock breached her entrance, and he slowly began to force himself in. The belt loosened enough for her to suck in deep breathes of air. He drove in another inch, and she covered her mouth with the palm of her hand to muffle her sob. Another inch. He couldn't do this. Another inch. He couldn't make her do this! Another inch, and it hurt, it hurt so much! Inside her head, she was screaming.

STOP! NO! PLEASE, PLEASE STOP! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOP, PLEASE! HUNTER!!!

There was an abrupt pounding on the door. Just halfway in, Maverick paused. Without waiting, the door was pushed open. Someone stepped inside and cleared their throat.

"General!" A familiar voice shouted, much louder than was necessary, causing Maverick to jerk. Ivy cried out into her palm as she took yet another agonizing inch.

"Sir, we just received an urgent message from the capitol. There's been an incident. Parsons has gathered everyone in the conference room for a briefing."

Kentucky.

"Not now!" Maverick barked, turning his attention back to Ivy, his breath heavy on the back of her neck. "Get out!"

Kentucky cleared his throat. "I apologize, sir, but Vice President Hickson personally requested you be there. It concerns Senator Bowlin."

Maverick swore under his breath, and then it was over. The suffocating weight of his body was gone, and he was no longer inside her. She heard the faint rustling of his suit being straightened and smoothed out. Leaning over her again, he fisted her hair and pulled her head up, arching her back in the process. "We'll finish this later, baby girl," he growled, his mouth skimming the shell of her ear before releasing her and moving away.

As soon as his weight was gone, Ivy crumpled to the ground, her back pressed to the frame of the bed as she tried to steady her breathing and still her violent shaking. Her eyes darted to Kentucky, who was standing there, staring intently at her. He moved out of the way to let Maverick pass by him, then turned and began to walk out.

Pausing inches from the door, he reached into his pocket and dropped something onto the floor. "Heard a rumor today," he said quietly, his back to her. "Apparently, Aella's back in Lostra, safe and sound." He didn't stop or look back before slamming the door shut.

Ivy blinked, trying to process his words. She swiped the tears from her face and, using the bedframe as a support, slowly climbed to her feet. In small, careful steps, aware that any second now, her body would decide it'd had enough and shut down, she crept toward the item Kentucky had dropped and crouching down to examine it. He had wrapped something in a small hand towel. She reached down to unfold the little package, sucking in a breath when she saw what he had left for her.

He'd given her a syringe. A prefilled syringe of a powerful sedative.

What... why?

And then it clicked into place. Aella! Aella was safe! Holy fucking shit! She almost did a fist pump and had to bite back an excited yelp. Having absolutely no idea why Kentucky had done what he did, she thought over her options. If this was some cruel trick... She was fucked anyway, both literally and figuratively. If Kentucky was playing her, the end result would pretty much be the same. If this was real, it might be the last chance she had to get away from Maverick for a long time.

She scooped the smuggled sedative off the floor and rushed back to her bed, shoving it beneath her pillow. Quickly pulling on her discarded, pea-soup scrubs, she jumped onto the mattress and burrowed beneath the blanket, curling her hand around the syringe.

And then she waited.

....................

Muscles tight with tension, Hunter fingered the knife at his side. The three Alphas stood facing the facility, cloaked in the shadows of the forest beyond. Bright lights around the entrance bathed the front lawn of the asylum in false daylight, and several guards stood at the locked doors, chatting and smoking cigarettes.

"You sure you can find her?" Fowler asked as quietly as Fowler could, which really wasn't quiet at all, while loading a magazine into his sidearm with a satisfying click. Hunter growled. "I'm fucking positive."

He closed his eyes, recalling the rush of fear and frustration he felt from Ivy's end of the pair-bond as they had approached. And then he was pummeled with wave after fierce wave of pain. Along with the pain came her voice, screaming in his head, agonizing and panicked, calling out for him, asking him to make it stop, and Fowler and Pyle had to wrestle him to the ground to stop him from barreling straight for the building without a solid plan of attack. The only thing that had walked him back from the edge was the abrupt silence as the pain receded, replaced with relief and, a few minutes later... Excitement. Hope.

Wait for me, Ivy. Just a few more minutes.

A rush of adrenaline smacked into him from just beyond the glass doors, and he cursed under his breath. Pyle turned, cocking his head in a silent question. Why couldn't she just stay put? For fuck's sake! They were five minutes away from storming the place, but Ivy would never miss an opportunity to put herself in harm's way. He glared at Pyle. "She's gonna run."

Fowler rumbled out what might have been a chuckle. "Oh, I love this girl." He grunted and pulled at his beard. Hunter knew what his friend meant, but he couldn't help picturing pummeling the grizzly's face in for his endearing statement.

"All right," Pyle said, bouncing on the balls of his feet, practically giddy with excitement. The crazy fuck lived for this shit. "Come on, ladies. Let's go wreak some sweet, delightful havoc!"

...............

The sound of the bolt unlocking was deafening in the silent room. Ivy forced herself to stay still, working hard to keep her breathing slow and even as she listened to the heavy footsteps creep closer. Her hand was still curled around the syringe beneath her pillow, and she used her thumb and forefinger to carefully remove the plastic cap from the pointy end. The familiar rush of adrenaline pumped through her blood, and she welcomed it. She'd need it. She had exactly one shot at this, and it was now or never.

The footsteps stopped at the foot of her bed and she felt Maverick's eyes on her, crawling over her skin. A heavily moisturized hand crept under the blanket and wrapped around her ankle. Ivy tensed. There was a pause, and then she was yanked roughly down the bed until her ass hit the edge. She sprang up, meeting her assailant, and shoved the needle into his neck, simultaneously depressing the plunger with a violent growl. The Mav stumbled back and yanked out the syringe. He held it out in front of him, staring at it in disbelief, before looking back up at her. "What the fuck did you do, you little..."

He trailed off and swayed before falling to his knees, his eyes rolling to the back of his head as he collapsed face first on the hard floor.

"...Bitch?" she finished for him, before she hopped off the bed and rushed over to him. The cocky bastard hadn't even thought to disarm himself before he came back to finish his earlier attack. She grabbed the gun from the holster on his hip, pulling back the chamber to make sure it was loaded as she walked to the door. For just a moment, she looked back at the prone form of her tormentor, considering whether or not to put a bullet in the back of his skull. It was fucking tempting. He certainly deserved it.