Poke Brooke Mountin’ Pt. 01

Story Info
She's going to pay me back; with interest!
4.5k words
4.05
10.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This is a graphic depiction of kidnapping, rape and revenge. If this subject matter upsets or offends you, then please do not continue reading. If you've ever been screwed over by a money-grubbing and/or soulless user bitch, however, then you will most likely understand my anger and hostility toward this (mostly) fictional character, and appreciate this story all the more.

*

Brooke was a user; one of those stereotypical gold-diggers that used a guy for a while and then ignored him when he wanted something back. I happened to be one of those guys, and she had conned me out of a thousand dollars with a cock and bull story about needing rent money. She promised to pay me back with her income tax refund, but when it came time to pay me back, she claimed her ex had cashed the check and taken all of the money. When I asked for it back, even in payments, she blocked me on social media and refused to answer my emails. After two years of this, I finally gave up on getting my money back. After stewing over it for a few more years, I finally decided it was time for her to pay me back with interest. A lot of interest. I was often reminded of the song by Ben Folds Five: "I want my money back. I want my money back, you bitch."

I devised a plan to snatch her from her place of work and literally take what she owed me out in personal payment. By personal payment, I meant I had every intention of kidnapping and raping her for days, weeks or even months, until I felt the debt had been paid in full. She wasn't particularly pretty, but she turned me on for some strange reason that I just couldn't put my finger on. Actually, she was pretty fucking ugly to tell the truth, but something about her semi-cute face and crooked bunny teeth got my juices flowing, and I wanted to fuck her very badly for some reason. As the days drew ever closer to my stealing her for personal use, I fantasized almost continuously, about raping her repeatedly and cumming inside of her hairy, dirty-blonde cunt, while I squeezed her small, droopy tits roughly and viciously in my hands.

Brooke had told me at some point that she had her tubes tied after her last child was born, so I had no worries about raping her and getting her pregnant. She was mine for the fucking, and I was looking forward to it.

Finally, the day arrived when everything fell into place. I had rented a van for several days on the contract, and I lined everything with plastic, so there would be no traces of her DNA once I took it back. I was treating this like a murder plan, although my only desire was to rape her repeatedly, with no way to trace or link me to her.

She worked at the mall, and like most employees, was required to park in a remote area, so that paying customers would be able to park in spaces that were much closer and therefor, not have to walk as far. I had scoped her trailer out a few times, so I knew what she was driving now, and quickly found it in the lot. For some reason, she had parked it away from everyone else, so I pulled the van alongside and waited for her to get off work and fall into my trap. The cameras that occasionally panned the area were blocked from view by three construction trailers and several oak trees. There was no way they could tie the van to her disappearance.

I watched tensely, as Brooke approached her car, and as she paused to unlock it, I suddenly slid the side door of the van open, and leaped out. Brooke spun around, just in time for me to press a powerful stun gun into her ribs and pull the trigger. She dropped like a stone, and I quickly dragged her into the van and slammed the door shut.

Before Brooke could come to her senses, I pulled her arms behind her back and handcuffed her; then placed a piece of duct tape over her mouth so she couldn't scream for help. As she struggled, I took a pre-filled syringe and injected her with a powerful sedative. Within a few seconds, she passed out and I draped a blanket over her unconscious body. Phase 1 was complete, and I took her phone from her purse; scrolling through her contacts until I found the number for her ex husband. I smiled and sent a quick text message.

"I need you to take the kids off my hands for awhile." I typed. "I'm at my breaking point. Just tell them I needed to go away for a while and I love them."

With that, I turned the phone off and removed the battery so it could no longer be traced. I then pulled the van out and left the mall; heading for my remote cabin in the country about a hundred miles away. Two hours later, I pulled into the garage of my rural house and shut the door. I pulled the blanket back to expose my quarry, and she was breathing normally, although still unconscious. I dragged her out of the van and threw her over my shoulder, carrying her into the house and into an extra bedroom in the basement that I had prepared for her extended "visit."

I dropped Brooke onto the bed and rolled her over so that I could remove the handcuffs. I unlocked one side but kept the other on her left wrist. I then snapped another set around her other wrist and rolled her back over, before cuffing each hand to a large ring that I had bolted to each corner of the bed. I then sat in a chair and watched her until she regained consciousness.

"Hello Brooke." I greeted her, as she opened her eyes. "How do you feel?"

Brooke looked at me and blinked her eyes.

"Let met go!" she demanded groggily. "Who are you, and what are you doing?"

She began to kick and thrash about, in an effort to get free, but it was of no use.

"Ungh-uh." I chided, wagging my finger at her. "Relax."

"Fuck you!" Brooke screamed. "Let me loose, you son of a bitch!"

It was then that she finally recognized me. It had been several years after all, and still being a bit groggy, it took this long.

"You!" she exclaimed, staring at me. "What the fuck are you doing? Let me go, you fucking asshole!"

With that, she began thrashing about again, trying to pull loose.

"Stop kicking and calm down," I replied, "or I'll give you another jolt. And I'll put it right on your cunt this time."

I held the stun gun up and pulled the trigger, producing a bright blue arc and a loud popping sound. Brooke paled and immediately settled down.

"Good girl." I responded. "You'll do exactly what I tell you to do, understand?"

Brooke nodded and swallowed hard. I took the syringe and plunged the needle into a bottle of sedative and withdrew 15 ml of liquid. I then injected it into her arm and waited until her eyes glassed over. As long as I kept her sedated, she was mine to do whatever I wanted, and I wanted a lot.

"Blink twice if you can hear me." I instructed.

Brooke blinked slowly, and then repeated.

"Good." I said with a smile. "Move anything else if you can."

Ever so slowly, she was able to move her fingers, and her arms a bit. She wasn't completely paralyzed, but she wasn't going anywhere either. Even if she got loose, she would still be helpless, so I knew I had the dosage correct. I licked my lips and looked intently at Brooke.

"You know what I'm going to do to you, don't you, you little bitch?" I inquired.

Brooke's eyes darted wildly in fearful protest, and she tried to wriggle free, but it was no use. She dropped her hands back down, looking exhausted at the effort.

"That's right," I continued, "I'm going to have sex with you, and it's going to be against your will, Brooke. I'm going to have my way with you, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it, except lay there while I ravish your nude body."

Her eyes widened in fright, but she was powerless to do anything about it, except shake her head.

"No!" she whispered, unable to speak very loudly.

"Mm-hmm, I'm going to rape you, Brooke. I'm gonna fuck you against your will and enjoy every single minute of it. Mmm, I can't wait to cum inside of you."

Brooke closed her eyes in terror at the thought, but I had a remedy for that. One pop of the stun gun opened her eyes just as quickly as she had shut them.

"I've had this planned for a while." I explained. "But yesterday, I was just driving along and I saw a subdivision with a lot of interesting names. It was called 'Cummin Farms,' and all of the streets had 'Brook' in them somewhere. So of course with what I've had planned for you, it immediately made me think of you.

"The first one that made me think of you was called 'Brook Top.' You see, I'm going to undress you, Brooke. I'm going to take off all of your clothes, you little bitch. I'm going to strip you completely nude and have sex with you, but that's what I'm going to start with; your top. I can't wait to take your shirt and bra off, and see those titties of yours."

I moved in and slowly began unbuttoning Brooke's blouse. I could see the terror in her eyes as I pulled the tails of her blouse from the waistband of her jeans, exposing her smooth, white belly. I pulled her shirt back and reached under her back and lifted her torso up and forward, so that I could feel for the clasp on her bra. I found it and popped it loose, then pulled her lacy white bra off and tossed it to one side, revealing her yummy tits. They weren't the way I remembered them though; her body either. When I knew her before, she was pretty skinny, with soft, saggy tits, but since then, she had put a few pounds on that made her very cuddly looking, and her tits had not only gotten a bit bigger, but they had perked up significantly. I was a little disappointed at first; having fantasized about squeezing those saggy little titties of hers, but I kind of liked these firmer ones even better.

"There." I said, as I reached out and began to squeeze her spongy tits; feeling them spring back against my palm as I fondled them. "Brooke's top is all gone. Next, I turned onto 'Pear Brook,' and you have such a lovely little pair, Brooke. I'll give them lots of love and affection, I promise."

I continued massaging her perky tits for several minutes, enjoying the feeling of their firmness in my hands, and getting quite hard in the process.

"Mmm, they feel nice." I murmured with a smile. "I could squeeze your titties all day. I'd love to put my cock between them and blow a load all over your neck and face, but maybe some other time. Right now, I'm going to finish undressing you so that I can have sex with you. I kept driving around that subdivision looking for more clues as to what I might do with you, and the next street that caught my attention was 'Bear Brook.' It made me realize that I really wanted to see you completely bare, Brooke, so now I am about to. I'm going to strip you bare and fuck the shit out of your unclothed body. I've wanted to fuck you for so long, and now, it's finally going to happen. I'm going to rape you, and I'm going to love every minute of it. I'm going to humiliate and shame you, and it's going to feel so good when I cum inside of your cunt, too. God damn, I can't wait to cum inside of you, Brooke."

Brooke shook her head and closed her eyes again, and I placed my finger under her chin; gently lifting it and looking into her frightened eyes.

"Open up." I demanded. "You're going to see all of this."

I reached down and pulled her sneakers off, leaving her frilly, white cotton ankle socks in place for now.

"After 'Bear Brook,' I noticed 'Jean's Brook,' so that's what I'm going to take off next Brooke; your jeans."

With that, I unbuttoned her well-fit jeans. I pulled the zipper down and then carefully slid them off her ass, before pulling them completely off and tossing them on the floor. All that remained now, were her ankle socks and panties, and I opted to leave her socks on for now, as it made her look a little cuter and I'm not particularly fond of feet anyway.

"Then, I turned onto 'Beaver Brook.'" I continued. "That got me really excited, because I really want to see your beaver, Brooke. I can only hope that 'Bushy Brook' will have some sort of sordid meaning as well."

With a quick tug, I pulled her panties down and snatched them over her ankles. Brooke was now totally nude except for her white socks. While originally intending to leave them on, I now decided to strip her completely bare, for the maximum amount of humiliation I could inflict upon her. I pulled her socks off and stared at her cunt, which was indeed rather bushy; framed with a nice patch of light brown pubic hair. This was the point I had been waiting for, and I was more than ready to proceed. I removed my own clothes and faced her; my dick standing up on a nearly perfect forty-five degree angle, and I could see a small tear leak out of the corner of one eye and trickle down her cheek. I took one of her ankle socks and stretched it over my cock like a soft condom, and smiled at her.

"Aw Brookie," I said gently, as I took her sock off of my cock, "Don't worry; I'll still respect you when this is over. Besides, I haven't told you name of the next street yet. It was called 'Mountain Brook.'"

I pulled her legs apart and climbed between them, positioning myself to slide my long cock into her hairy cunt. I lined up and pushed, but Brooke wasn't lubed up, due to her unwillingness to be raped; the stuck-up bitch. Then I remembered a few more roads, and they began to make sense.

"Ah, this must be what 'Dry Brook' was all about." I surmised, as I stared into her clear, gray eyes. "I guess that explains 'Eaton Brook' too. Perhaps I can turn you into 'Flowing Brook' before it's all over as well."

I pushed my face into her pubes, and began licking her dry cunt until it moistened. I continued eatin' Brooke for several more minutes until she began squirming about; her breathing increasing along with her pleasure. She gasped a bit and let out a slight gurgling noise as she came from the sensation of my tongue in her cunt. I could taste her vaginal juices, and I looked up.

"Well, that covers both 'Gurgling Brook' and 'Flowing Brook' I said with a smile. "Now, I can get back to 'Mountain Brook.'"

This time my cock slid effortlessly into her warm, wet cunt until it was completely buried to the hilt, and I smiled as I began raping her earnestly.

"Oh yeah." I sighed as I fucked her. "And now I'm finally mountin' Brooke. I've waited so long for this, you fucking bitch. You should have paid me back when you were supposed to. Now, I'm going to savor this for as long as it takes for me to get bored with you, and I think that's going to be a very long time."

I giggled at the thought, and began a strong steady rhythm that made her firm tits slide up and down on her chest. Seeing her titties jiggling around like that really turned me on, and I began enjoying the sensation of her wet cunt around my cock even more. I remembered another street called 'Ram Brook,' and I decided to pound her even harder.

"Just so that you know, I'm taping this." I informed her, as I continued ramming her hairy hole. "I think I'll sell it on the Dark Web and call it, 'Poke Brooke Mountin.'"

Brooke's eyes rolled wildly at the suggestion, and she shook her head.

"No, please!" she begged. "What if someone I know sees it?"

"Maybe they'll jerk off to the sight of seeing you without any clothes on, and getting your ugly ass raped. I'll bet there's a lot of other people out there you've taken advantage of too. Maybe they'd get off on watching you get raped as well." I suggested. "I know I will, for quite a long time."

I continued fucking my new little sex pet, and I could feel something very nice building between my legs.

"You know Brooke," I continued, "There was one more sign, and it's the one that really caught my attention. The main road in was called 'Cummin Brook' and that's what I'm about to do. I'm going to cum in Brooke."

Brooke's eyes were full of terror at this statement, and I began groaning in pleasure as I squirted a huge, thick load deep inside her warm, wet cunt.

"Oh fuck, Brooke!" I gasped, as I shot spurt after spurt of warm cum deep inside her cunt. "I'm cumming in you, Brooke. Oh fuck, it feels so good! Oh it feels so good to fuck you and cum in your cunt. God, I've wanted this for so long. Oh my fucking god."

I finally stopped squirting inside of her cunt and took a deep breath. I rolled off of her and smiled.

"And the final road before I left the neighborhood was 'Cayman Brook,'" I informed her, "and that's what I just did. I came in Brooke."

As if on cue, my cum started to run out of her cunt, and Brooke burst into tears, sobbing hysterically at what had just happened to her. I had violated and humiliated her, while satisfying my own sexual desires of orgasm and revenge. I stood up and grinned at her, as she continued crying uncontrollably. She was tied up spread eagle, with her hairy cunt gaping wide open, and my semen dribbling out of it and onto the sheets. It was quite a humiliating position indeed, and I retrieved the camera to zoom in between her thighs for an even better angle of the cream pie I had just given her.

"I'm going to take a shower." I said cheerfully, as I turned the camera off and set it down on the dresser. "Don't go anywhere."

I left the little blonde bitch bawling on the bed, with her legs spread wide open in a rather unflattering manner, and went upstairs to take a hot, relaxing shower. I was content to leave her laying in cum for a while, until I could figure out how to keep her cleaned up. Using her for a cum dumpster was bound to result in some rather unpleasant odors if I wasn't thorough in my attention. The thought of her still laying there fully nude on the bed was beginning to excite me again, and I returned with another raging hard on.

"Are you going to rape me again?" a tearful Brooke inquired in a hoarse whisper.

I shook my head, and she looked a little relieved, although she was staring at my huge erection with a bit of trepidation.

"Not right now." I replied. "I want to squeeze those firm titties of yours and cum all over them. I want to put my dick between them, and then fuck them until I give you a pearl necklace. I want to cum all over that ugly fucking face of yours, Brooke. Don't worry; I'll have plenty of time to make it all happen, too."

"They're going to come looking for me." she whispered fiercely. "Someone will find me and then you'll go to prison!"

"No one's going to come looking for you, Brooke." I responded, as I squeezed her perky tits firmly.

I continued squeezing them alternately with my left hand, while I grabbed my penis firmly with my right hand and began jerking off, as I loomed over her.

"First of all, no one knows you're missing." I informed her. "You parked in an area where the cameras can't pick anything up. You disappeared from sight, and sometime later, a plain white van with stolen tags left the same area; along with a bunch of other vehicles too. Even if they put two and two together, they'll never know where to begin looking. Even if they could read the tag on the van, they'll end up at a nursing home. Besides, by the time someone reports your truck sitting there unattended, in all likelihood the DVDs will have been recorded over anyway."

"Second, nobody gives a rat's ass about you, except maybe for your kids or your mother, and I sent Bobby a text from your phone before I destroyed it, telling him you were running away and to take care of the kids for a while until you came back. Since he's wanted custody of them anyway, he's not going to report you missing. At least not for a year or two, if ever. Even if your mother does, he's going to be the number one suspect at that point, so I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but nobody's going to come looking for you. Especially way out here. You're going to be my guest of honor for a loooong time, Brookie."

At that bit of very dismal news, Brooke once again burst into tears; her eyes drawn shut and her mouth wide open, as she sobbed egregiously. It was at that moment that I felt another orgasm peaking, and I aimed my cock at her open mouth, ejaculating at least two shots of sperm into her yawning maw before she opened her eyes in surprise and clenched her teeth shut, preventing me from spurting any more into her mouth. I let the rest spurt onto her ugly face, and I wiped the end of my cock across her lips, coating them as well.

12