Poke Brooke Mountin’ Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was nice, Brooke." I said with a smile, as I resumed squeezing her perky tits; pushing them together and gently tugging on her nipples. "God, I am going to have so much fun with you. I'm glad I was able to retire early."

She didn't answer, and I continued smiling.

"Oh, you can try not opening your mouth," I said casually, "but eventually, you're going to have to, and when you do, you're going to get the rest of my cum in your mouth."

With that, I took my index finger and pushed all of the semen that was running down her face toward her mouth. I pulled her lips open, and even though her teeth were still tightly clenched, I guided the rest of my cum onto her teeth and pinched her lips shut, so that it all dribbled into her mouth.

Brooke coughed and did her best to swallow it, along with the first two spurts that were still on her tongue. I let go of her face and let her finish coughing before I resumed speaking to her.

"Next time, you WILL swallow it all!" I said sternly. "Do you understand me?"

"I hate you!" she whimpered in reply. "It tastes awful. Please don't cum in my mouth again. I'd rather you rape me instead."

Admitting she didn't like the taste of cum was the wrong thing to do! Since this was all about punishing and humiliating her, I would do my best to shoot as much of the stuff down her throat as I could. Then again, maybe it was just a ruse to keep me from raping her again; I don't know. Either way, I was going to enjoy myself in the meantime, finding out what she actually disliked more; swallowing cum or being raped repeatedly.

I also had other plans for her. I didn't want to keep her a prisoner forever, but I did like the idea of fucking her whenever I wanted, and keeping her as a sexual pet and personal fuck toy. I had studied extensively; methods of interrogation and mind control used by the CIA, KGB, Nazis and the Mossad, and I felt confident that I could reprogram her with some time, drugs and other brainwashing techniques to be a very obedient little pet. One that would even learn to swallow, if not outright love the taste of it!

First things first, however. Something had to be done about her dental issues. When she closed her mouth, Brooke was actually fairly attractive - if not downright cute - but her teeth certainly had the ability to label her as "Snaggletooth." Her front teeth were so crooked that they were turned almost sideways, and her incisors were twice the length they should be, resembling fangs in the process. They would need to come out, so I had another task; convincing her to have every tooth in her head removed, so that she could give me wonderful, toothless blowjobs, as well as getting a set of dentures that would improve her looks.

"You may hate me at the moment," I replied casually, "but that will change. In time, you will even come to love me, and you will do anything to make me happy."

Brooke shook her dyed blonde head vigorously.

"No it won't!" she asserted. "I hate you! I'll never love you!"

"Looks like you're getting a bit feisty." I observed, as I reached for the kit containing more of the sedative I was using at the moment to keep her tranquilized. "Time for bed."

I injected with her with another dose, and she relaxed almost immediately. I leaned over and took one of her nipples into my mouth and sucked it gently. It swelled a bit, which was a good sign. Maybe she wasn't as hostile as she appeared to be after all, if she was getting turned on by my actions. She had after all, had an orgasm earlier, when I licked her furry cunt. That would certainly make my job of brainwashing her a lot easier.

I slipped an adult diaper under her ass, in the event she had to relieve herself at some point during the night, and gave her luscious tits one last, delicious squeeze. I then kissed her gently on the forehead.

"Good night, Pet." I said quietly, as I turned out the lights. "I had a wonderful time today. Sleep tight and wet dreams."

I smiled and laughed cruelly, as Brooke began sobbing once again. She really should have paid me back when she had the chance.


12