Poke 'er Night

Story Info
Dead bedroom is fixed by teasing and more.
14.3k words
3.86
2.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was supposed to be a quick fun story with cuckold themes but it got away from me. It's not as quick as I had planned. If you don't like cuckold stories please skip this one. Otherwise I hope you like it

It all started the night of the 2014 season (early 2015) AFC championship game between the Colts and the Patriots. After the game Tom Brady was accused by the Colts of deflating his footballs to below the allowed air pressure. The whole saga was a soap opera that ended up in the highest courts of the land.

I supported Tom Brady's claim that he did nothing wrong. So did the science community who showed that "the ideal gas law" proved those balls started off at the allowed pressure in the warm locker room but the cold air outside made the pressure go down. The league spent months the following season checking footballs and found out, YES, many times the correctly inflated balls fell below the allowed limit, so they stopped the random checks. The court case merely confirmed that the commissioner of football has the power to discipline players at his discretion with or without good cause. So the GOAT grudgingly served his suspension.

I told this story because I live in New England, the good part, not Connecticut. My family is also from New England. My wife, Grace, who is also a Patriots fan, disagreed with me. She doesn't even like Tom Brady. Now she gets to see what it's like without him, but that's beside the point. Much to my dismay, both of my sons are NOT New England fans. It doesn't affect this story but I wanted to share my pain. At this point they were out of our house.

Grace and I ended up in arguments about deflategate. Mostly because I would spew facts and she would egg me on. I was passionate about it because most people didn't know the facts and just assumed he cheated. That's the end of that rant but it will be pertinent later.

Shortly after this whole deflategate saga started, our marriage hit a bump in the road. We started to have sex one night but little John wouldn't cooperate. I'm John by the way. Little John was limp as a noodle. I thought it was a one off and didn't think much of it until our next two tries went south as well.

Grace started making nasty remarks like, "It's because you're in love with Tom Brady." blah, blah, blah. Well that really pissed me off so I stopped trying to have sex. I was angry for quite a while and we never talked about it.

-----

One day I passed out on my bathroom floor. I came to flopping around and totally out of sorts. I missed the second day of work in my life. My wife and my boss convinced me to go to the hospital to get checked out.

The doctor at the hospital said I probably had an episode of "Vaso vagal syncope." That's just a fancy way of saying I fainted due to overstimulation of a major nerve. I won't get into it because it's not pertinent. The blood test they did was important though. I had an unrelated anomaly so they sent me to a specialist. Long story short, my testosterone was low (low T).

So I was prescribed testosterone and started using it. It totally worked for me. I started getting erections again. The first night I got an erection I said to Grace, "I have a surprise." I put her hand on my hard cock. She rolled away from me and said, "That's nice," and fell asleep. Fuck, that pissed me off. From that point on I decided SHE would have to initiate. I was done.

And that's how it started. I started to resent her attitude and I assumed she was just being a bitch. Two years later, my hand is working overtime and we have a dead bedroom. A lot of resentment and bad feelings had built up over this period. The longer it went on the harder it became to address the problem.

-----

I have a group of college buddies that still live in our area. We like to get together and play poker every couple weeks. My house has become the gathering place since I have a large finished basement with a wet bar, a big round table, as well as a pool table, darts, and pinball.

If anyone gets too drunk we have a pullout couch in the basement and a guest bedroom upstairs. This is a regular issue for Alan who often drinks too much but that's how he's always been. Jim is the one who always has to get home to his wife earlier than a guy should have to leave. Jim is actually the only married one besides me. Alan has been single since his wife, his high school sweetheart, turned into a cheating whore and broke his heart. That's a whole story in itself. Mike has been married twice and just broke up with a long-term girlfriend. It's him that's the problem. I love him but he's not a good romantic partner. Charlie had a high school sweatheart that left him before he had a chance to propose. It was devastating to his confidence. Charlie is shy, he's too nice, he gets used and abused by women he shouldn't be with and then loses his confidence. Then it takes him a long time until another girl picks him up. At least he's able to see the women for their flaws before getting too far.

So, as the title implies, this story is about poker night. The five of us meet at my place usually on a Friday or Saturday night every two weeks if possible. Grace likes to take that as a night to spend with a friend or friends so she's not in the way.

One time though, she couldn't make any plans for the night. It was getting close to Christmas and all her friends were out of town or busy. So she told me she was going to stay home but stay away from the poker game. She said she could just read in bed and stuff. I wondered if the toys would be out.

We were having our usual good time drinking and playing cards and telling stories and swearing and making rude comments about women. I asked, "Do you guys know if profuse masterbation can affect a person's ability to play poker?" The guys laughed uproariously.

After a couple hours we took a break to get more snacks from the kitchen. Just when we were coming into the kitchen I noticed Grace at the fridge. She was in her nightgown and slippers. The guys were like, "Hey Grace!!" She jumped and looked embarrassed for being in her nightgown. Jim said, "You know you don't have to hide from us. We don't mind if you hang with us. Just don't take offense to our bad language."

Grace looked uncomfortable and said, "If you guys want some company, I'll go put some clothes on and join you for a while." The guys were pretty enthusiastic which made Grace happy.

Mike said, "You don't have to change. We're all wearing crappy jeans and T-shirts. We won't judge. Just relax and be comfortable." To my surprise she agreed to hangout with us in her nightgown. We had some great conversations after she joined. Our usual shitting on women comments ended up with some spicy retorts from Grace. We were laughing and fighting and playing cards and drinking. Except Grace who was drinking wine but not playing cards.

"Do you want to play a hand honey?" I asked.

She blushed. "I don't really know how to play," she admitted.

I generously offered, "I can show you how if you want." The guys all started making noise.

Charlie said, "If you want to learn from the guy that loses all the time. Or one of us could teach you the right way to play."

Mike patted his lap, "Come sit here, I'll show you." Now everyone knows Mike is a player and a manwhore. A woman sitting on his lap is like a rabbit wandering into a den of wolves. Gloria surprised me again when she went over and got comfortable on his lap.

"Nice Gloria, you rejected your own husband?" I tried to look fake upset but I WAS just a little miffed but also excited seeing her with another man, and a player to boot. A vision flashed in my mind of Mike sliding his hand into her panties.

We had a very slow hand to give Mike time to explain the basics to Gloria. I listened and watched Mike do a pretty awesome job of teaching Gloria about poker. His arms went around her to the cards and she was sliding slowly down his legs with her long nightgown. I soon noticed that I could see her panties from across the table. I didn't think anyone else could though. When she looked across the table at me I smiled and looked down at her crotch. She got the hint and pulled her nightgown back over her legs.

The next hand Mike said, "Go ahead Grace, ante up." She furrowed her brow.

"Oh yeah, the starting money." She stood up and straightened her gown grabbing two chips. She leaned over the table to carefully place the chips at the center of the table. That's when I noticed that her nightgown is pretty loose on top. The heavy material on her chest fell enough for me to see her entire C-cups and nipples. Again, it seemed I was the only one since I was straight across the table. At the end she instinctively put her arm across her chest as she straightened back up and sat back down on Mike.

"Very nice form honey," I said as I nonchalantly tossed my ante sloppily into the middle. I realized at that moment that my cock was now erect. Grace had effectively teased my cock to rock hardness. When she settled back into Mike's lap I noticed that she wiggled her ass unnecessarily. I thought I detected a slight moan that she covered up with a cough after.

She helped make decisions about cards for a few rounds and we took it easy on Mike so he didn't lose too much money. She had slid down Mike's lap again, exposing her panties to me again. This time, however, I was sure they had a wet spot. Grace noticed me looking and quickly covered up.

"I think I've imposed enough on your poker night. I'll go grab some more snacks though. Does anyone need a fresh drink?" Everyone ordered a fresh drink. Grace grabbed all the drinks from the bar and proceeded upstairs to get more snacks. When she returned she had a tray of cheese, pepperoni, and crackers with some tiny plates.

As Grace walked up with the platter we had just been dealt new cards. We were just studying our new hand. She went over to Mike and put down a plate. "Here take some." I looked up just in time to see her bending at the waist while looking at Mike's eyes which were pointed straight at her breasts. His hand was groping ineffectively at the food. When I looked I knew from earlier that he was getting quite an eyeful. Grace was now a light shade of pink in her face. My imagination went straight to her panties, wondering how wet they were becoming.

Grace stood up and smiled at Mike who blushed uncharacteristically. They both looked my way but I had anticipated that and was already looking at Charlie for no reason. But I could see their gaze in my peripheral vision.

Grace moved to Charlie next. She bent over towards him but at first he didn't notice since he was getting a stack of cheese and crackers. When he looked up, Grace held her position needlessly, making it obvious to me she was posing for Charlie. Charlie coughed and blushed as well. Meanwhile Grace's ass was directly in front of Mike's face.

"You leave that ass in my face and I'm gonna smack it," he said.

I got a surge of adrenaline and said, "Go ahead, I double dog dare you."

The three other guys went, "Ooooooo!!" So Mike had to do it. He smacked Grace's ass pretty hard. She sqeaked and fell back into Mike's lap giggling. Again, she wiggled her ass in his lap. This time Mike looked at me and grinned.

"She deserved that, but I don't think it was much of a punishment." Grace continued her rounds with the tray and ended with me. My cock was hard and pulsing. She didn't bend over for me. I was disappointed. So I dropped a card on the floor.

"Can you get that for me honey?" I said. She smirked and made an effort to make sure her breasts were on display to the whole table.

"Thanks honey," I smirked back.

It was starting to get late when Grace excused herself for the night. The guys were usually pretty open talking about anything crudely but nothing came up about Grace after she left. A short time later I suggested we end a little early. I was really just interested in talking to my wife.

I didn't bother cleaning up. I could do that in the morning. I wanted to see Grace if she was still awake. My cock got hard again thinking about her intentional exposures.

As I made my way upstairs to the bedroom I heard the unmistakable sound of a vibrator plunging and retreating. I snuck closer and could hear low moans from my wife's throat. I was so aroused that I had to see. I pushed the door slowly open enough to see her on the bed. Her eyes were closed so she didn't notice me at first. I stepped into the room and pulled out my raging hard-on.

It took only a few strokes before the inevitable eruption was at hand. Grace opened her eyes and looked right at me as I exploded. We locked eyes as she reached orgasm right after me. As quickly as it had started, it was over. I went to the bathroom for a facecloth to clean up my mess then got in the shower without so much as a word spoken between us. Grace came into the bathroom to wash up while I showered.

I crawled awkwardly into bed with my wife. "Did you enjoy poker night?" I asked.

"Yes, it was fun learning the rules and stuff."

"I don't think the guys will mind if you hang around next time. It's up to you."

"I do like being a sort of hostess, but I don't want to mess up your game being a novice player or a woman for that matter." She smiled at me as I shut off the light.

"The guys don't mind having a woman around. I'll let them know it's still alright to make crude jokes. Is that okay with you?"

"Sure, I'll take care of drinks and snacks and whatever else while you guys play." We fell asleep spooning for the first time in months.

-----

The next two weeks I couldn't stop thinking about poker night, and Grace. Things went back to the usual nothing in our bedroom but my arousal had me jerking it two or three times a day.

Poker night finally came. While getting ready Grace asked me what she should wear. I told her to wear anything that she felt comfortable in. She pulled out a skirt and blouse but I didn't like the vibe. Then she took out a sundress. It was pretty and loose fitting falling a few inches above her knees. I gave her the thumbs up. Grace went into her underwear drawer and took out a pretty laced bra.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Is that the most comfortable one?" I asked.

"Well, the most comfortable is none at all."

I was getting hornier by the second. "Then you should just go without." Grace blushed then nodded. "Fine then, the guys won't mind." I winked at her. She pulled on a thong and stepped into some flats to complete her look.

"I think the guys really liked having you around last time. Having someone to host for us will be great"

Grace went all out. She made sure the bar was stocked and set up with garnishes. She bought snacks but also made some hors d'oeuvres. She seemed quite excited for the evening to start.

The guys started showing up and Grace said, "Welcome to poker night," to each one with a nice hug for each. My cock stirred from the physical contact and her loose tits rubbing on their chests.

Mike teased, "No nightgown tonight? Someone is stepping up her game. Honestly Grace I enjoyed your company last week." The hug was a bit more intimate and he even got a chaste kiss on the lips. I felt a jolt through my body, a shot of adrenaline, a flush up my neck and face, and the intense feeling of not knowing what emotion I was experiencing. Jealousy? Anger? Not exactly, but I did imagine Mike groping my wife and her allowing, nay encouraging it. It scared me but my groin was buzzing uncontrollably.

We got ourselves seated and Grace tended bar while we shuffled and dealt. She left us to go pull the first round of hors d'oeuvres out of the oven. Mike cleared his throat.

"Johnny, last time we were here I think I might have offended you. I wanted to make sure we're okay. I mean Grace was being pretty flirty."

I was relieved to finally talk about this with the guys. "Yeah Mike, everything is fine. Grace was a lttle tipsy and seemed to be overly horny that night." I smiled and everyone laughed.

Charlie said, "We know you have that cuckold fetish, John. Every man does. We don't mind indulging you." The room erupted in roaring laughter.

Just then Grace returned. "What's so funny? I missed it!!"

"We were just discussing how nice it is having a slave for poker night," Jim answered.

Grace blushed, "Well, I mean I don't mind being your slave. I'd do anything for you guys."

All four men responded together and in unison "ANYTHING!!?" Grace blushed deep red.

She amended her statement. "Well, anything my husband will allow," she said smirking.

"Awe, Noooo!!! You let your misogynist husband tell you what to do?" Alan asked.

"When it comes to being a slave I do."

Alan looked at me and asked, "Can Gracie come play cards with me?"

Everyone laughed and I responded, "I'm not stopping her. If that's what she wants." Grace smiled, I assumed because she was wanted. So she sauntered over to Alan who was patting his lap. Alan is a big guy, not fat but six foot three inces tall and built. He wrapped his arms around her to fan his cards out. They talked about strategy and using a poker face. Grace finally understood the song. As she moved on Alan's lap I realized her dress was short enough that her thong was visible the second she started to slide down. I was staring at her pretty powder blue triangle of fabric when I saw the bulge in Alan's lap right under her crotch.

Alan reached across Grace's chest several times to grab cards and grazed her breasts slowly and distinctly. I could see her nipples had hardened beneath her dress. She had started shifting on his lap and pulling her hem down.

"Is this seat too lumpy, Goldilocks?" Alan asked. We all burst out laughing at the innuendo.

"I get a hundred bucks for a lap dance, fyi." Grace teased.

I responded with, "Not when you're a slave."

Grace got up at the mention of being a slave to get drinks and another round of hors d'oeuvres while we discussed how much of a tease my wife was.

When Grace returned Charlie was able to get her to sit with him. I could see his cock was hard before she even sat on it. This time I could see straight across the table and up her skirt. The view was enticing. The fabric was looking damp again and her ass cheeks were squeezing out the sides. Charlie actually made some hip thrusts of his own to compliment the wiggling Grace was employing. All I could envision was Charlie sneaking his cock into her.

"Do you guys remember in Vegas the topless poker room we played at?" Jim asked.

Mike added, "Oh yeah, it had that sign in the bar, 'Liquor up front and poker in the rear'.

Grace looked shocked. "You don't think I'm going topless for you, do you? I'm too shy."

"We can help you get over being shy!!" Charlie exclaimed.

"Thankfully, Johnny would never let me do it anyway," Grace retorted.

I decided to push the envelope, "Uuuuh, yeah I would. If you want to go topless in front of the guys, I don't mind. Actually, if you're our slave, I could just make you do it." Grace laughed nervously.

"You would not," she said smiling. I just nodded my head.

"Honey!!!" Grace yelled in my direction. "We will discuss this after the guys leave."

"Ooooooo," they said knowing I was in trouble.

The night petered out after more teasing and flirting by Grace. We cleaned up after the guys left so we could sleep in tomorrow. At one point I was behind my wife at the kitchen sink. I couldn't help caressing her ass.

"Are you enjoying teasing my friends?" I asked. "I could tell they liked it."

"Are you mad? I got the feeling you were fine with it." Grace looked at me sheepishly.

"No, not mad at all. I thought you were being quite sexy."

That night in bed I spooned Grace and got an immediate erection as I recalled her evening with the guys. Grace turned in my arms and fished out my cock. She started stroking it gently. "Little John seems to be responding to all the teasing too."