Poke 'er Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So we need to discuss this whole topless scenario," Grace said with a smirk. I knew she assumed I was joking and would never allow that to happen. What I actually wanted was to somehow let Grace know that I actually want her to do it. I also believe she truly wants to go topless in front of the boys but would never admit it to me.

"Listen," I said, "why don't you just let this whole slave thing keep going and I'll tell you what I want you to do. If you don't like it, you can just stop being our slave."

"I guess that's fair," she said as she increased her pace on my pecker.

"Oh shiiiiiit! That's sooo goooood!! Ima CUM!!" I slid my finger into her slick hole just before my eruption all over her hand and the bed. "OHHH Yeah."

I added a second finger and slammed deep as my other hand started messaging her clit. She put her cum covered hand on top of my clit strumming hand. Grace let out a long deep moan.

"OHHHHHHHHH." I started jostling the fingers in her pussy side to side as fast as I could. "OH FUCK, OH FUCK." She went stiff as a board and her vagina clamped down on my fingers. Her orgasm was quick but intense. It felt really great to finally have an intimate moment with my wife again.

"That was good," Grace said.

"I think all your shenanigans with the guys has got you worked up." I smirked at her as she wiped her cum covered hand all over my stomach.

The next night we were laying in bed talking about poker night again. I had my hard cock wedged into Grace's ass as we spooned again. This time she took me into her mouth and gave me a world class blow job. She finished me off with a finger in my ass. I'd really missed these fantastic BJs. Grace doesn't necessarily need to know when I'm ready to cum since she surely knows anyway. Every time I blow my load she just keeps sucking away until every drop has been extracted and consumed.

"Ohhhh Fuuuuck, YEEEES!! I'm cumming!" I exclaimed as if she didn't know. She kept my spent member in her mouth until it was fully flacid.

Once my breathing and heart rate subsided, I removed the panties that covered my wife's tasty snatch. Reciprocation has never been considered a chore to me. I've always looked forward to having her pussy lips all over my face. I love feeling her squirming, hearing her gasp, tasting her wetness and eventually her cum.

"Oh my God, baby. That feels so nice. Please don't stop. Lick my pussy good!" Then she started to breath heavily. I pushed two fingers into her wet hole and searched for her g-spot. I gazed up her body as I slathered her nub with my flattened tongue and saw her breasts heaving as she arched her back. I decided to reach up and steady her tits while tweaking her nipples gently. "OHHH FUUCK, BABY!!! OH FUCK, OH SHIT! I'm gonna CUUUMMM!!!!" Grace shuddered in orgasm grabbing my hair roughly with both hands and smashing my face into her groin.

It was only a few nights later when we were spooning again that I was able to break our two year hiatus from intercourse. I started by massaging her clit and fingering her before sneaking my meat in slowly. Her long exhale told me she was down to fuck. I started slowly and sensuously but before long I was pounding her from behind while she yelled at me to fuck her harder. We both orgasmed pretty quickly but it was still very satisfying.

"What's gotten into you?" Grace asked. "It's been quite some time."

"You turn me on. I didn't think we would ever have sex again. But I was being stubborn, I was mad at you."

"Mad? I knew it. I should have asked. I thought you were still having ED issues, but I didn't want to embarrass you. Why were you mad?"

"That whole Tom Brady thing. You kept saying I couldn't get it up because I was in love with him. Then, after I got diagnosed and got medicine, you rejected me in a flippant way. That pissed me off like you wouldn't believe, so I decided that we would only have sex if YOU initiated it."

"Holy Fuck!! All this time all I had to do was get us started? Babe, you need to learn how to communicate."

I thought for a few seconds. My mind was racing. Communication!!! Communicate!!

"Alright, I'm going to communicate. You have to listen without judgement, ok?"

Grace nodded, "Sure Johnny, go ahead. I'm just glad you're finally talking."

"So the thing is, we would still be in the same boat now and for who knows how long, if you hadn't made me so fucking horny. Staying home for poker night was the key. The way the guys looked and leered at you, the way you teased and touched them. Little John was hard as a rock all night. Then catching you masterbating, mmmhmmm. That's when it hit me that YOU were enjoying it as much as I was."

Grace was giggling and blushing now. "So we both liked it. That's nice. What do we do now?"

"We communicate!! Does that sound good to you?" I said smirking.

"Well yes!! I think we've had a breakthrough. Too bad we didn't do this sooner. Oh well, water under the bridge."

We stayed up late that night and a few others, talking, fucking, and making plans. Poker night was coming up and we needed to get ready.

-----

The guys showed up earlier than usual. They seemed more excited than usual to play cards. We started talking and drinking before actually dealing the first hand. The conversation quickly turned to Grace, where she was, what she was making for food, but nobody alluded to her teasing.

"Grace will be down soon. She was still getting dressed when you guys showed up EARLY, Haha."

I dealt the first hand and lost a huge pot to Mike before we heard the basement door open. Every one of us went silent and turned to watch Grace descend the stairs. The first thing to come into view were her black stiletto "fuck me" heels. The next few steps revealed her long sexy legs that weren't covered until the short black miniskirt just inches from her crotch. At first glance, I caught a flash of her pink panties. A few more steps brought her exposed bellybutton into view and a tray of food. Finally the tight white tank top covering her obviously braless chest came into view as her breasts bounced slightly with each step.

Once her face came into view she noticed that everyone was staring at her. She went beet red to match her lipstick but smiled anyway. She looked more sexy than I'd seen her in years. Mike finally broke the awkward silence.

"There's our slave. I thought you might have escaped," He chuckled as Grace giggled like a schoolgirl.

"I was busy making myself pretty for my husband."

"Would it be in bad taste if I said you look fantastic?" Charlie asked. "You got gussied up just for Johnny?"

Grace blushed again. "Well, I did this to impress his friends for him. He wanted you to be envious of him," she said as she placed the food on the table.

Mike said, "You win Johnny, I'm totally envious. Your wife is stunning." He took a cocktail weeny and plucked it suggestively off the toothpick. "Will you help me on my next hand? I want to win more money off Johnny."

Grace sauntered over, "Sure Mike." She sat delicately on his lap. This time there was no hiding her panties from anyone in the room. The next hand went the same as the first with only Mike and myself bidding up the pot.

I said, "I can get back in this game or be out early depending on this hand."

Mike said, "What should I do Babe?" Grace whispered in his ear and he said, "With my cards!! Jeez stay focused." She whispered in his ear again. "Okay, I call," he said pushing a stack of chips into the pot.

I threw my cards down confidently. "Full house, eights and tres."

Mike smirked, slowly placed his cards on the table. Grace said, "Full house, tens over nines." She squealed loudly and kissed Mike on the lips. My mind shorted out. The combo of losing the hand, a huge pot, all my money for the night, AND my slut wife kissing my friend on the lips!!! I was confounded.

"I guess I'm out early tonight guys," I said.

Alan got up and called me over to the other side of the room. He expressed his idea to keep me in the game. We returned to the table and sat.

"Grace, did I just see you kissing Mike?" I asked catching her off guard.

"Uh, Y-Yes, s-sorry." She looked worried that I was upset about it.

"Come over here. You need to be punished." The guys were quiet. Grace moved tentatively to me. "Lay face down across my lap." She grudgingly acquiesced.

"You're going to spank me?" she said, turning to look in my eyes with lust.

"Yes, ten swats should be enough." Grace smiled as she turned her head back facing down. The guys were all standing and moving closer to get a good view. I slowly brushed her skirt onto her back exposing her pretty pink sheer lace panties. I rubbed my hand on her ass lovingly. "Two blue chips for each spank." I said still rubbing her sweet ass erotically. Nobody said anything at first looking like deer in the headlights. "I guess I'll go first then." I rubbed her ass gently, then slapped it and continued rubbing.

"That was wimpy!" Charlie accused. "Here's your two chips, let me take a shot." He kneeled next to Grace's ass and caressed it, then squeezed it, then finally slapped it almost the same as I had. His hand remained afterwards, rubbing and caressing.

"Come on dude!" Mike yelled. "Harder!"

Charlie came down HARD with a thundering slap that immediately turned red and began to swell. Grace yelled, "Owwww!!!" The guys made positive noises around me. I held out my hand as Charlie was squeezing and rubbing the now reddened ass of my wife.

"Two more dude, cough it up," I said with a stiff cock pushing into Grace's abdomen. Charlie paid up.

"I don't want to do this anymore, Alan, you want to do the next one?" Alan moved closer nodding his head. I could feel the heat from Grace's pussy on my leg. She was as aroused as any of us. Alan swatted her ass hard, but not as hard as Charlie's last one. He left his hand on her ass, gently rubbing her reddening cheeks, then gave her another with an even more lingering caress of her ass. He paid me my four chips. "That's enough for me. Jimbo you want a shot?" Alan smirked.

Jim stood with an obvious bulge shaking his head. "No way, I'm fucking married and this is bordering on cheating without participating."

Alan said, "Okay Jim, I get it. How bout you Mike?"

Mike couldn't get next to Grace fast enough. He slapped four blue chips into my hand. "Totally fucking worth it," he confessed. Mike being Mike, started by rubbing like everyone else but tried to slide his hand under her panties. Grace quickly grabbed his hand and pulled it out. Mike followed up with a strong slap on her ass. As he caressed between spanks, he slid his hand under her panties from the side. This time Grace left it. Mike finished with another hard slap. Grace hadn't made any sounds of discomfort since Charlie's second spank. Since then she had been moaning low and steady.

I got the pleasure of spanking my wife the last time. By now the low moans in her chest and a building heat around her groin were driving me crazy. "Okay Babe, your punishment is over. Now come sit on my lap. I've been feeling left out."

Alan, who was starting to show signs of being inebriated, said, "It's nice that you're back in the game, Johnny." He winked at me smiling as Grace sat on my hard cock.

Mike jumped in, "It's nice that you're back in the game but I'm thinking our slave should bring back memories of Vegas."

I said, "Grace, as our slave, I need you to take your shirt off now that I'm back in the game." Grace blushed. "Or you have to leave our poker nights from now on." Grace didn't say anything so I gripped the hem of her tank top and started pulling it up. Grace put her hands over her face. I lifted the top up to her breasts.

Grace said shyly, "Okay," and she put her hands high above her head. I pulled the shirt off the instant her hands went up. The guys seemed to want to cheer but just groaned in appreciation.

I pushed her off my lap and said, "Now go get us some fresh drinks and snacks." I knew she'd like to get out of sight for a few minutes to gather herself. Her gorgeous tits were now exposed for us to ogle.

We played several hands before Grace made her way back. She reappeared in just her short skirt and stilettos looking way better than any topless barmaid I've ever seen. She had definitely regained her composure. She confidently came to the table with hors d'oeuvres as her breasts swayed side to side and her nipples stuck out.

"Thanks Grace, how bout those drinks now?" I asked.

Grace blushed, "Yes sir, I'll be right back." We sat mesmerized watching my topless wife moving around the bar. Alan finally broke the trance.

"Damn Johnny, this is something else. How did we get to this point?" He chuckled and downed his half full scotch.

I said, "You better stay sober or you might miss something."

Grace dropped off our drinks and stood proudly by the table. Three guys at once started with "Grace..."

Alan restarted first, "Can you help me with my hand?" Grace looked towards me and I nodded. She quickly moved onto Alan's lap. "Now this is something the waitresses in Vegas wouldn't do."

I got some balls and blurted, "They won't let you touch them in Vegas either." Everyone looked at me in shock, most of all Grace. "Grace, are you still our slave?" She nodded shyly. I wondered who was getting off on this more, me or her.

I wanted to have some more fun. "Grace, kiss Alan, make it a french kiss." Grace turned sideways smiling. She grabbed Alan with both hands behind his neck and started jousting with his tongue aggressively. Alan conspicuously moved his hands slowly up under her tits and looked to me. I nodded my approval. Alan began caressing her tits as they kissed. The kiss went on for several minutes while Alan played with her hard nipples.

When they finally broke off the kiss they put their forheads together and giggled. I said, "Good job Grace!" I pounded my beer and said, "I need another beer." Grace popped up and went to the bar.

She said, "I need to get more beer from upstairs, can someone help me?" Both Charlie and I volunteered. "Thank you honey, it'll just take a minute." I got up to follow her.

"Deal me out, Mike." When we got to the kitchen Grace opened the fridge and bent over at the waist leaving her titties hanging tantalizingly in front of my horny body. I reached out and squeezed her left tit then twisted the hard nipple.

She flinched, "Ooo, you're naughty. Now grab that twelve pack for me please." As I reached into the back of the fridge I felt her hand grabbing my hard member causing me to stand up and hit my head on the freezer door. Grace wrapped her arms around me immediately. "Oh baby, that's gonna leave a mark. Are you okay?"

As I rubbed my head I said, "There seems to be some swelling." Grace looked concerned until I pushed my hips into her so she could feel my swollen manhood.

"Let me take care of that for you," Grace whispered before dropping to her knees and unbuckling my pants. Seconds later she was sucking me off as I leaned against the Island. She worked hard at it apparently afraid to get caught. I looked over at the door to the basement and saw Mike in the partly open door.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Don't look now but you have an audience. Be sure to put on a show." As I suspected she immediately glanced at the door with my cock still in her mouth. She moaned and started exaggerating her moves. She fondled her own tits and pulled harshly on her own nipples before whimpering on my cock.

The situation was so fucking hot that I blew my load in seconds. "MMMMMM," Grace vocalized with my cock still in her mouth. She very slowly withdrew my softening cock from her mouth. When it popped out she opened to show me my cum load. She turned and looked Mike in the eyes while swallowing my warm jizz.

Mike took off down the stairs before I zipped up and kissed my wife. After the kiss she said, "It's so hot when you kiss me after I blow you. Don't you taste it?"

"Well YOU swallow most of it. I figure a taste won't kill me."

We headed back to the table where Mike immediately asked, "Isn't it my turn to get help from Grace? I've lost three hands in a row, I need some luck." I couldn't object even knowing what Mike had just witnessed. Grace made her way onto his lap sliding down right off so her panties were visible. There was obvious moisture in her crotch. I felt a little guilty that she got me off but I left her frustrated. I thought it would enhance the show though.

After a quick discussion about his cards, Mike said, "Please help me good luck charm," while caressing her breasts. Grace moaned unabashedly and leaned further back against Mike's chest giving more access to her chest. Mike responded by tweaking her nipples while looking me in the eyes. I smiled as Grace moaned louder, her eyes closed.

I realized she was stroking Mike's leg. Wait, no, I looked under the table and could see she was rubbing his hard cock through his pants. When I came back up, Mike was grinning ear to ear. I smiled back. My pants were getting tight so I adjusted my meat.

"I think you guys were right," I said, "I'm pretty sure I do have a cuckold fantasy." Everyone chuckled except Grace who was under a spell of exhibitionism. Her eyes were still closed and I detected a shiver run through her body. She orgasmed!!! Fuck this is hot. Grace sat still for a moment and opened her eyes. I knew the embarrassment might kill her so I jumped in.

"Grace, start cleaning up this mess. We're done here for tonight, right guys?" Everyone nodded and groaned reluctantly. Grace took a tray of dirty dishes upstairs to escape while we divvied our winnings.

Charlie interrupted our egress with a question. "If you truly have a cuckold fantasy then our next meeting could get pretty interesting. Not that tonight wasn't."

"Yeah, how far are you planning to let this go?" Alan asked. I shrugged.

"I hadn't really gotten that far in my head. I'm just playing it by ear. I don't know how far Grace is willing to go either. She might just stop coming after what happened tonight.

-----

That night was incredible in bed. Grace sucked and fucked me like I was Patrice Bergeron (Her hall pass choice, mine is Sophia Jurksztowicz (You probably wouldn't know who she is)). She came four times in one night, my personal record. I'm not sure if it's hers. We didn't talk much except to reposition or to urge each other on. We didn't even talk much the next day. This was par for the coarse as far as our communication went.

I decided our communication has always been an issue so I resolved to make a change. The next weekend I sat Grace down while we enjoyed some wine. I explained how I believed our communication needed to improve considering the dead bedroom we had experienced. She agreed.

I started with, "Do you want to be at our next poker night?" She blushed immediately. "Don't be shy, everything that's happened so far happened because I wanted it to. Did you hear what I said to the guys before you orgasmed with Mike?" She blushed even deeper than last time. "You didn't think I knew you had an orgasm?" She shook her head.

"I-I-I'm sorry," she whispered.

"No no no, don't be sorry. I just told you this happened because I wanted it to. Did you hear what I said before your orgasm?" She shook her head again. I was embarrassed to say it to my wife so I left that for now. "Do you want to be there next time, be honest, because I want you to be there."

She looked shocked, but then said, "I guess I could tell you liked it after our sexual escapades that night. And I'm guessing you could tell that it's turning me on. The answer is, I think I've been hoping you'd let me still be there but was a little afraid to ask."

"Babe, don't be afraid anymore. We need to communicate!! I'm your husband. Ask me anything you want, I won't judge as long as you don't." She nodded. "I want you to read something before our next poker game."