All Comments on 'PokeHer Face'

by Inkent

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
OnegoodeyeOnegoodeyeabout 1 month ago

Great job well done

JonnyRegJonnyRegabout 1 month ago

"allow me to be a godmother to Amy." Why?

Kind of a bland story. Nothing particularly interesting happens.

Also very last lines the pov switches.

012Say012Sayabout 1 month ago

Unique and well told! 5 from me.

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 month ago

Great story

5stars

francemanfrancemanabout 1 month ago

Funny, it reminded me of a joke.

There's the real cuckold and there's the fake cuckold.

🤣🤣

AardieAardieabout 1 month ago

He sure loved her to forgive such a harsh betrayal.

Impo_64Impo_64about 1 month ago

He returned so the story would be sweeter? 3*

Corny1974Corny1974about 1 month ago

I think this is your best yet. 5 stars.

skruff101skruff101about 1 month ago

So it all ended with a ‘happy-clappy let’s sing kumbaya around the campfire’.

Apart from the British locations mentioned this felt more like one of the ‘let’s all be civil’ fantasies our American cousins are more apt to post. Fuck that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Was there a change in perspective in the last sentence?

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNutabout 1 month ago

Odd, this doesn't have the gut-wrenching emotion of some of the best tales, but I still feel compelled to give it 5 stars.

60022Mallard60022Mallardabout 1 month ago

Another story where the female never seems to have a period, on a Friday in this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

In what world does a cheated husband and his new wife make his ex wife a godmother to thier first born. To me it was obvious there was no evidence in the envelope. Not sure why he recorded it as no need for divorce in UK maybe in case she later denied she commited adultery. UK has no fault divorce so no real need.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He bluffed her and she fell apart. What did he expect of her when he was away for so long and so often? It happens in the military and many jobs all over the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I can't get past the whole godmother bit. The cheating slut doubles down on her lies during her confession, and rebuffs hubby's offers to quit the rig to be home with her. Getting her cake and eating it, too? She got off easy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Women that can't have children are already so low on the totem pole. Just look at all the stories about infertile men and how poorly they're treated. No one even bats an eye. She needed fear to keep her in line. Sad. Some people do the right thing just because, and then there's people who avoid the wrong thing because of consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Even though not one of the uncountable fetish-cuck tales bombing this LW category, this one belongs to the similar cuck-raac theme. No much different from the usual femdom baseline.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfabout 1 month ago

You've captured the raw pain and emotion of betrayal. This is something that so many LW writers can't do. And what's more is that you brought the story to a good and logical ending. That's another thing that doesn't happen often in LW. Well done. I look forward to more stories from you.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 1 month ago

Good. The last paragraph is the only one from Jimmis POV

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 1 month ago

why the change in pov in the last sentence?

jflindersjflindersabout 1 month ago

The change in the person doing the narrating in the last paragraph with no break to indicate a change was puzzling and to me a little bit jarring.

This may be just a matter of taste, but this is far too close to a reconciliation story for me and, personally being someone who believes in clean breaks without further contact, it didn't make any sense to have an ex-wife on a different continent as godmother of a child.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 month ago

Dang - You had a rounded up 5* until you went on the godchild tangent. I did struggle with Jimmi saying he would have offered up his wife at one point. Didn't make sense given his statement he would stock shelves if it threatened their marriage. WTH? LOL! 4.2*

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterabout 1 month ago

What a delightful tale.

Bullrider14Bullrider14about 1 month ago

Good story I feel bad for both way to bring me into the story

SkubabillSkubabillabout 1 month ago

Just about a reconciliation but I did enjoy it.

imanononeimanononeabout 1 month ago

Gave it a 5 but almost a 4 since I would have preferred a way to come up with reconciliation. Wife was truly sorry and remorseful and would not have cheated again. There is no doubt she loved husband and not her Svengali.

anon.1

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 month ago

I liked that a lot. People can learn and they can change,

demanderdemanderabout 1 month ago

Everyone seems to have landed on their feet. Too bad. D

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 month ago

Loved it. Thank you, Inkent. 5 stars. The last paragraph puzzled me for a second. Then I realized that you switched the narrator perspective to Jimmi.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 1 month ago

The story is first person, told from Jade's point of view. The last sentence isn't from her point of view. That is confusing. The 'I' in the story suddenly went from Jade to Jimmi. Other than that, it was quite clean and well done. I will continue to look for your stories.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 1 month ago

It was a strong move for Jimmi to forgive her first encounter with Dan; and wise that he didn’t overlook or forgive the rest. As for the ending … I don’t like how the cheater finds a shiny, new, life partner in short order. That’s just me, based on RL experience - I’d prefer the cheaters toil in their solid waste for longer, some suffering is warranted.

CurrentParameterCurrentParameterabout 1 month ago

Great story. I think the only nitpicking thing for me is why he would pick his ex-wife over his sister for the godmother.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 1 month ago

The change of first person at the end was problematic. Otherwise a good story although I can see where the BTB folks would have issues with it. For her to learn her lesson was ok as long as Jimmi wasn’t the one to have to live with it.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 month ago

10 big blazing stars for writer of this heartbreaking tale. It is always EASY to cheat, to destroy the heart of the one you love. The devil made it that way on purpose. I was a cheater years ago, I hurt someone alot that I will always regret doing. I liked the Happy Ending so good story, good effort thanks Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Moronic.

Tomh1966Tomh1966about 1 month ago

Fucking awesome. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The meaning of asking a disrespectful, lying slut to serve as your daughter`s godmother is troubling to contemplate. Does the father hope she will grow up to be just like his ex-wife? If something should happen to both parents, do they want their daughter to be raised by an adulteress? The father's sister must truly be a sorry piece of work if the slut is the best available option. Prayers for little Amy.

RubiconXRubiconXabout 1 month ago

Well-written story, a very enjoyable read. The only false note, sorry, is the notion that Jimmi and his new wife would ever in a million years want Jade to be Amy’s godmother. Just nope. But otherwise, I liked the realistic adultness of the characters and their dialog. Well done 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

His wife allows her to be godmother? I don’t think so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

HE "apologized"? HE "shared responsibilty" ? Oh, fuck no! If she had a problem with loneliness, she should have discussed it with him. The first time she cheated, SHE had sole responsibility, and by not telling him immediately and begging him to quit, SHE maintained the sole responsibility.

I served in the military. When it was time to decide to stay in, my wife and I discussed it. She said she really hated the separation, and the fear I might not make it back. I left the military at the end of my term of service. For us. THAT was OUR "responsibility."

He wasn't a cuck, but he was sure a wimp in the end, apologising for something he had not responsibility for.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 1 month ago

Godmother......hell no...would want my daughter to pick up whorish ways

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Banabout 1 month ago

A very well written story. I really enjoyed it. 4/5 BRB

BulldogfortyfourBulldogfortyfourabout 1 month ago

Interesting story told in a different way.

Thank you for sharing.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a cunt Jimmi is. He allows the filthy whore to be his daughter’s godmother?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I guess it sort of proves that life is too short to waste it with hate, revenge and despair . Find it a bit hard to believe she found faithfulness especially when he offered to get a land job….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Jade just LOVED Jimmi so much…..but still fucked Dan every time Jimmi was on overnights for his work 😎

.

These fora are chock a block with women who love their husbands/boyfrends SO SO much….but fuck around anyway 🤗

.

It was distracting that the story didn’t provide a sense of how much time passed between Jimmi dumping the slut, and then coming back to visit. As to that visit: WTF? Jimmi wants the slut to be a godmother to his kid? And his new wife was OK with that?

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"Dan told me in the early days, if I so much as danced in the club with another man, then I could forget coming to his club early." - Oh, so she can cheat WITH Dan, but not ON Dan?

~~~

Why can't she ask her husband for the kind of sex Dan gives her? If her husband wanted something kinky, wouldn't she rather that he ask her instead of looking elsewhere?

~~~

"when you weren't there to help me." - So it's his fault?

~~~

"I had just confessed to giving another man my anal cherry, and I never swallowed for Jimmi." - If you don't do anal, you don't do anal, if you don't swallow, you don't swallow, sheesh!

~~~

"please treat me the same" - She should have done that after the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Makes no sense on why he would be so calm and then have friends keep in touch and care for her and then godmother?

So this lady had it all. A husband, an affair, friends and family, now a new husband and family. Perfect! She wins big time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Why would he want to make her a godmother to his child? It doesn't make any sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hate the guy take takes the moral high ground stories, especially ones like this one. Almost insulting to think anyone would believe his love for her was this much, hell, should have been a RAAC story with the way this turned out. Why would he feel bad for the grilling and tricking her? She was cheating on him! And why would he feel bad for not being there for her, again, she was cheating on him! Blackmail, really? The only thing learned in this story is what a pathetic loser he is and no wonder she cheated on him. This isn't about ego, it is about self respect and she didn't have any for him. You can forgive to move on, but you are never going to forget. And why on earth would he let the cheating whore be his daughters godmother? So she could influence her to become a cheating whore as well? I am pretty sure Cassie would NOT be ok with any part of that relationship.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 month ago

Only problem I really have with this is, he shoulda smashed her vase. It makes the lesson more poignant to have actual stakes and to destroy something she lives like she destroyed what he loved.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 1 month ago

eh the beginning feltlike it was supose to be a "meal ticket" story. that fact that he made it clear that he would find a local job never came back up in the story. the fact that she wanted his paycheck more than she wanted him at home says it all. so yeah felt like u were going to make it about that but then changed ur mind and made her a lw. but what ur wrote in the beginning didnt fit that very much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The ending killed the story. Why turn him into a cuck? So stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A good story until the end when he returned for a visit with the ex with his wife and child. Why would he EVER give his ex-wife one moment of satisfaction? That part made no sense to me and made the story something lesser.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 month ago

2 stars - Although well written, I dislike this story because it reminds me of a cat that plays with a mouse for a very long time, before it eventually eats it.

SADISTIC is probably the best word to describe this story.

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She got off way too easily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"Simplicity is enough for any wise man" - Alexander Ostrovsky Read the Russian classics - everything is said there...

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 month ago

Well written good tale

Jimi simply was one of a kind guy.

Though it somehow creeps me out to have a cheating ex be the godmother of my child. Thanks @Inkent.

JustSomeWordsJustSomeWordsabout 1 month ago

Well done. People want hard BTB, but you did a good job describing the pain Jade went through as a result of her infidelity. *5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"No, Jimmi, it would stand out that it had been glued back together, it would look similar, but not be the same. But if we lent it someone, they would look after it, and return it intact."

A funny allegory, bravo!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 month ago

The story just seemed to be kind of lackluster. It went through the process of cheating, confrontation and separation but just seemed to fizzle out. I did like the metaphor of the vase and their marriage, thought it explained it rather well. I'm just not comfortable with loaning out my vase in the first place, but that's just me. Didn't find much BTB for either the cheating slut or the bastard Dan. Most divorced people I know don't have anything to do with their exes. The further away, preferably in hell, the better they like it. I liked the story but the ending didn't ring true for me.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 month ago

No, thank you. Not today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

To compensate the, so called sweetness, at the end, let us picture a lonely, older and disabled man in a small northern town with nothing but a great Chelsea-Smile in his face.

So to say, Poker-Dan-face-too !!!

Cheers,

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not too bad, but would never make her this child's godmother. Makes no sense.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 1 month ago

I didn't like the ending. A husband being all sympathetic and forgiving to a wife that wipes her ass with their wedding vows never sits right with me.

It sounds like Jade actually did him a favour. As soon as Jimmi found out she cheated, he was free to divorce the barren slut and find a woman who could actually give him a family.

XluckyleeXluckyleeabout 1 month ago

5 stars from Xluckylee for a great story that felt real. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Of course the whore immediately gets another chance to fuck up

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Too long. The story would have been complete when he walked out the door. Giving the story more words seemed to try and make the wife not at fault. 3*.

WargamerWargamer29 days ago

Not bad, she got what she deserved, the dumbass. Could she do that again?

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

What a pleasant ending to a very realistic portrayal of a marriage gone bad through infidelity and redemption over time and through others . Well written and a very possible scenario .

Wavedave45Wavedave4528 days ago

She telling him to keep the job because of the money while saying the words "you weren't there" in her excuse is what would have turned her into a life long enemy for me.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I'm sorry because it was well writen but it was a bit of a so what. Worse of all is the ending where he makes the cheating slut his childs godmother... Why?

And the dead-tired trope that: lovers fuck women taking what they want whereas husbands are soft and gentle.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

@Maximilf... what raw emotion? This story could best be described as: emotional as pealing a carrot.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

A very well written story. The husband handled the confrontation with his unfaithful wife in a straight forward and calm manner(not to many men can do that). It proves that he is a man of strong character who will not rant, rave, throw things and act like brainless Neanderthal. He calmly maintained his resolve and told her, in no uncertain terms, that he would seek a divorce with no chance of reconciliation. Great story, excellent male figure, however, I can't understand him asking his ex to be his child's Godmother. It doesn't make much sense. Still it is a 5 star effort.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Mostly a technique story. I guess the motive was pretty base: the wife wanted animal fucking from a stranger, weekly, and she continued until she got caught. She'd still be fucking Dan with abandon and glee if she hadn't got caught. So that's who she is, that's who the stupid cuck married, and that's why both he and the second stupid cuck deserve what they get. She's hiding her promiscuity in plane sight, no doubt still fucking Dan while proclaiming how much smarter and wiser she is now, which is true. She now knows better how not to get caught. Maybe someone will write that sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

People claiming it's realistic baffle me. Hugs and cuddles after you discover your wife is a slut, is not realistic. Especially after getting a detailed account of how exactly she was enjoying strange dick. A slut who would risk a marriage for cheap endorphin hits, turned repentant nun isn't either. A cuck like Jerry who would accept his wife practically having a shrine devoted to her ex cuck husband...well that's kinda realistic with today's men.

goodwabgoodwab26 days ago

Why does the first person narration switch from Jade to Jimmi in the last paragraph?

drbenchpress66drbenchpress6625 days ago

Hmm I don’t think she once said, “why am I doing this” or “I really should stop” nope not once.

shadrachtshadracht21 days ago

Okay, I guess. But you showed us the pain, held us in the fire, and then summarized the results, gave us a fly by of any happiness. Didn't much care for it at the end. 3*

InkentInkent19 days agoAuthor

Thought I'd jump in for a bit. Apologies, change of POV error on my part, wasn't sure how to finish and ended up mucking about with it just before publishing. It shows an editor is just as valuable as an author.

I saw his wife as someone that lost her way, like the swiss cheese model all the holes lined up for her to fall.

In my eyes she wasn't a bad person, and her husband accepted that. Because of her true nature, ignoring fucking up, her husband felt confident she would do the right thing, if required, as the child's godmother. INKENT

StruckwrongStruckwrong16 days ago

LOL she is responsible. she didn't lose her way or at least that isn't what happens.

She chose her lust over her love.

It was more important to her as her actions showed.

She needed that intellectual Chad pounding while her person she committed to was out working and givin g her the opportunitiy to show what she really was. At least in reality it's that way.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

I'm glad you didn't try to sell the story that Jimmi went after Dan. Jimmi is a huge wimp. Taking blame for her cheating, suggesting cuckolding..... Huge huge wimp. It actually adds up that she would cheat. He "made love" like a wuss and she needed Friday nights with a real man.

Buster2UBuster2U10 days ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for a very well written story. My heart strings plucked for the cheating wife. She was lonely so much and needed relief with Hubby gone so much. I have been hard hearted in the past, and threw Mandy out after she gave me the crabs even though it hurt us both so bad. So I can identify with both sides of this issue. Maybe Jimmi should have been more forgiving. It would have save a lot of tears if he had. Cheating is exciting and thrilling, but wrong anyway you cut it. But we are all human and that makes us all weak. If we want forgiveness from the Lord at judgement, we will need to show forgiveness in life to others. Buster2U

Calico75Calico758 days ago

Very well done! Excellent story.

consulting91consulting916 days ago

Very nice story. I really love the whole idea that she learned and moved forward better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInkent@Inkent
Ever watched the film or series FARGO? No? then go do a search for "Was Fargo a true story" because in the opening scenes it says it's a true story. But all the Coen brothers wanted to do was pull us into the lie that was a fictional tale, because it said it was real, it must ...