Poker Face - A Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadisonK
MadisonK
53 Followers

I think about the heady smell of pussy that is not coming from the little room. It's coming from the knickers at my feet and the pussy that's presently weeing a little noisily in the echoing garage. The truth is I'm more turned on right now than I have been in the last few years. For gods sake, I just watched my best friend blow a colleague, Greg from school, and then shoot his jizz all over herself while her husband is just a few metres away watching on his phone.

My husband is seeing my friend naked. Sucking dick. Fingering herself. Giving me permission to let loose myself. Do I even want to?

Honestly for a moment when I first saw that long skinny dick in the hole, I was drawn to put it in my mouth. I mean... That's what you do when a man's dick is in your face, right? Granted their dicks usually get introduced to your face over a period of time and social circumstances...

What about that surfy guy that asked me straight out for a blowy at schoolies week? I blush remembering that I just dropped to my knees in the sand and sucked his cock like an eighteen-year-old cum junky. Trish, Clare and I had a bet going. Who could blow the most guys in one night? Trish won. Seven.

You'd think it would be easier to get guys to want you to blow them. But she got seven, I got five, Clare got drunk and just laughed at us.

Would Paul respect me ever again if I sucked some random guy's dick. Would it fuck us up? How good is my cock-sucking game these days? Fuck, it's not like we get a lot of practice.

Holy fuck. I am going to do it. I know myself. Someone has pressed the button marked, 'Mad Maddy'.

"Fucking bring it, bitches." I giggle in the little garage as I dab at myself and flush the funny toilet.

When I return, Trish looks up from her position, kneeling worshiping another cock. This one is fat and long. It's hairy too around the base and stretches her lips wickedly. She's still smiling. She's still bobbing. She's still rubbing at herself and the funk, the sound of it all, the whole show has me stripping my little black dress off.

Is Paul watching me strip?

I look up at the monitor and can't find him. Where is-

"Haw!" I breathe.

"Paul." Trish lifts him out of her mouth to tell me. "You want?"

I shake my head. For whatever reason the most important thing in the world to me right now is to watch my husband's dick in my friend's mouth.

She smiles wickedly and resumes her ministrations. This time she is taking her time. Slavering on him, sliding him in and out and caressing his balls through the hole in the wall. My balls. She's caressing my husband's balls.

One of my fingers surprises me. It's in my pussy. In my wet pussy. My pussy that is wet because my best friend is sucking my husband's cock in front of me. I love this woman. How did she know this was just what we needed?

The overwhelming urge to kiss her strikes me so I wait till her outstroke and steal her lips from my husband's cock. His deep groan on the other side of the wall tells me that he knows two sets of lips touch his knob as we tangle tongues.

"I fucking love you, Maddy. You'll never know how much. I can't begin to show you." He says quietly through the wall.

"Shh." Trish speaks on his knob. "No names. They'll hear you."

"Fuck." He grunts and knocks and then I watch as the sperm that made my children sprays on Trish's face and tongue, then onto me as she hoses it around, then in both our mouths as we tongue his spasming dick.

And then he's gone.

I feel a little bit used at that.

"You okay, hun?" Her hand on my face and her pleading eyes pulls tears from somewhere. She folds me in a big hug and holds me till it stops.

"Ha." It's nervous but it's a little laugh. And then another and another until we are both giggling like silly school kids.

Bing.

[Fucking hot! Love you, Trish.]

She shows me and it just gets us giggling again. I have forgotten the sticky mess of myself in the simplicity of just feeling naughty and sexy. Trish gets us beers and sits on her seat watching me watch them play. Wondering who will win next. Whose cock do I get to suck next. Whose cock will be the first one other than my husbands to pass my lips since that spring day seven years ago that I still forget the date of every year.

"You've got such a hot little bod, hun."

"Hmm?" I look down at myself. "Saggy old mum boobs. Stretch marks." I shrug. It's a body. I have it.

"Bullshit. Don't be all modest like that. How hard do you work for it? Three days a week at the gym after drop off. All that swimming. Own it bitch. You got a rocking tight little mum bod. You're the hottest chick I've ever sucked cock with." That gets her laughing at her own silliness.

"You've had other women back here?" I ask a little shocked.

"Oh, hell no hun. Who on earth could I trust? The beauty of this whole thing. Haha. The 'hole'-," she points at the wall, "thing. Is that no-one except my Dougy and now your Paul know. I can make a little blow-job cum-slut queen of myself and no one will ever know."

"Do... Does Doug talk about it? What if... Paul is such an over-talker." Great now I'm worried we are going to have to have one of his long-winded psych and emotion one oh ones.

"Oh god yes. Later tonight, all those men will go home and Dougy and I will take his phone to bed and watch the whole thing while we fuck like fucking rabbits."

"You're recording?"

"Hell yeah, baby bear. Don't you want to see just how fucking hot it was in that moment that you and I both sucked your husband's cock and he blew all over us."

"Ooh." I involuntarily hunch as a pre-orgasmic contraction racks me.

"See." She giggles. "It's all in our server."

"Shit..."

"No-one else ever. We don't put anything out in the wild. You and Paul will be the only other people with copies."

"Oh god." I'm suddenly overwhelmed with the sheer sexuality of the moment. I haven't felt this connected to my inner wild woman in years. My eyes are drawn to the screen. Who is next?

"Relax, hun. They'll be a while yet. Settle petal... Down girl." She laughs.

"So, how did... this holiday thing get you sucking cocks in a closet? God... It's fucking mad hot but weird as fuck too. What a fucking mind flip."

"Ha. So, we were in Cairns, we'd been doing the whole tourist thing. You know Green Island, sportfishing, croc cruises and this one day we just sort of got all touristed out. So we had fish and chips on the foreshore and just chilled for the day. Bit of shopping and that too, but just lunch and seagulls. We were at this little picnic table and Dougy went for a piss. You'll never guess..."

She gets us two more beers and sits back down with her eyes closed in reverie and a big smile on her face. Her legs are spread like such 'not a lady' and I can see the light glint on the wet of her as she remembers.

"He came back and he was like a bit freaked out looking. 'There's a fucking hole in the cubicle'. He told me when I asked what the fuck was up. 'A fucking hole. You can see right into the next cubicle. I think it's some kind of gay place where they suck dick.'"

"They have those?" I ask.

"Glory holes." She nods. "Common apparently. Not in the ladies side usually though."

"Gross, you wouldn't even know if it was some..."

"Ahuh... Some fucking druggy sucking dick for meth... I know right?"

"So what, now you like made one at home and it's just cool for you guys or something?"

"There's more but look, hun." She points at the monitor and I watch as Nikau rises and slaps Doug's back. He's clearly won. He's clearly coming to our hole. Our 'glory hole'. He's bringing that fucking club of a cock with him and I'm going to suck it. I am going to suck the fuck out of it and there's not even a single thing in the entire world that can get between Mad Maddy and that fucking thumping cock.

Trish knows. She nods at my wild questioning eyes and gestures at the hole. "Get some, hun."

And there it is. In all its caramel skinned veiny glory. Maybe that's why it's called a glory hole. Nikau's cock sure puts the glory in glorious. It's not even hard yet and it's bigger than Paul's lovely dick. Damn, and I thought my hubby was pretty well hung.

That's about all I have time to think before the big Mauri man's cock is hitting my gag reflex and Trish is trying not to giggle.

"Slow down." She whispers and mimes someone throwing up.

All I know is the sting in the corner of my lips as they stretch around this hot fat cock. I have two hands around the shaft of it and still can't reach my fingers with my lips. I hear him groan behind the wall in his deep dark chocolate voice as I moan around his knob. I've given up trying to stuff as much as possible in my mouth and now I'm working really hard on emptying the avocado sized balls I can see through the hole.

It's like there is a direct link between the pulsing hot plum in my mouth and my clit. A swollen heat fills my core and I wish I could make myself take a hand off this grotesquely perfect prize and shove as many fingers in my sopping twat as possible while I swirl my tongue on him. Trish must know it.

"Focus, hun." She winks. "I got you."

With a sly smirk, she trails a warm hand down my belly and simply cups my mound for me. The pressure and the heat of her fingers sets a fire in me. She starts a steady squeeze and release that works the fire to a lava flow of lust and I moan loudly on the knob in my mouth.

I close my eyes and let myself completely go. This freefall moment is something I have only ever felt in the safety of Paul's arms. I'd had heaps of sex before I met him but I'd always held something back. Some kind of last grasp on the moment, some kind of control had to be kept. He was only the second person I ever trusted my full-self enough to, that I could just let the whole of me go. Until this moment.

Trish had me. I was safe. Paul was close by. He knew. I could let go and just...

"Mmm, Mmm, Mmm," I'm moaning in time with Trish's squeezing until she slides two fingers in and curls them to continue the squeezing rhythm against the back of my proud clit. Oh god, I'm praying for a third finger, I want my puss to feel as full as my mouth right now.

There's only one thing for it. Only one solution.

I stand and let the hot cock fall from my lips but hold it tight like a prize with my wanton hand. Turning I swipe it through the mess of my slavering twat and centre it-

'Smack!' A sharp sting fills my sex-addled mind and my eyes open to find Trish two inches from my face holding my jaw and making me look in her eyes.

She whispers insistently, "Sucking. No fucking." She shakes her head. "No. I got you. Now on your knees slut guts. I got you."

Shit, shit, shit. I almost fucked a man. Not my husband. Fuck. Paul could see. Shit.

"On your knees. Suck that big fucking thing. He's close."

My mind is scrambled. Guilt and confusion wash through me but can't even budge the overwhelming horniness that I've let myself birth. Trish's hand urges me down and my eye's find that throbbing weapon that I'm still refusing to relinquish with my tightly curled fingers.

I breathe deeply of the man-funk of hot cock and suck it back in like my life depends on draining the big black thing. I can hear Trish giggle like she's miles away and then her hands are pulling on my hips and suddenly I'm riding her face while I milk this man's dick.

"Oh god!" I hear myself say around this silky hot flesh as her tongue finds my clit. He groans at the vibration of my voice on his shaft and pumps against the wall trying to urge me to take more. I grip him hard around the base of his cock to stop him moving so much and lavish my attention on the knob of him.

My tongue swirls as I bob and I can feel him slowly swell larger in my mouth. Trish is sucking my clit now and my own orgasm rises to a threatened avalanche as I worship this massive dong. The sound of it all is shockingly pornographic and amplified in the echoing small room.

My wet mouth 'shlock, shlock' on his cock and Trish's 'slp slp slp' of her tongue and the squishy slapping as she fingers me hard, all mocks me with some kind of sex chorus. Nikau's huge knob tells me before his knock on the wall.

I feel it pulse in spasm then swell and then I feel his whole shaft surge in waves as thick gooey ropes of cum spurt into my mouth. Over and over again he paints my tongue. I want to swallow but I want to hold this prize as well and then my stomach crunches and I slam through my own orgasm.

Wracking contractions grip me and I swallow without thinking. Nikau's slowly softening cock in my mouth is all that muffles my pleasured moans and vocalisations. I run my fingers in a circle from the base of him to the tip to milk out the last few drops and they spill on my tits as my head throws back in glory.

When I open my eyes, the caramel cock is gone, there is a fifty dollar note floating to the floor and I follow it down to see my friend smiling up at me with her well and truly wet face. She winks and wriggles out from under me to pull me into a big hug and hold me as my breathing settles.

"Oh god, you've always been good at that." I tell her then I start giggling. "You're a mess, sweety. Look at you."

Her mascara has been rubbed all down her cheeks from my thighs and pussy juice. Her lipstick is smeared all over and her hair is a mess. She laughs quietly as she washes her face in the mirror and brushes her hair out. I'm still a little shaky, so I sit and try to breathe it out.

"Here." She offers me another drink. "So, the glory hole. We talked about it that night. Doug was so worked up. We fucked so many times while he went on about how hot it was. Then we decided... Well, it was mostly my idea, seeing how excited it got him. We planned to go back the next day. I'd go in there first and he'd pretend he was a stranger and give me twenty dollars to suck his dick."

"Haha. You guys are mad."

"Yeah well... It didn't go quite to plan."

"What? You didn't... Like... Tishy, no..."

"Uh huh." She nods. "I was sitting there. It was kind horny, you know, waiting and I'd sort of got my mind in a bit of story mode. I was imagining that it wasn't Doug and I was pretty... you know."

"Ahuh."

"Then this dick pokes through and a voice says, 'how much?'"

"Fucking hell." God I'd have probably just run out of there. But I know Trish and well, she's always been a bit wild. "What did you do?"

"I rang Doug and whispered to him what was happening."

"You sucked it. Haw..." My eyes must be as wide as my mouth because Trish laughs at me and nods.

"Doug said to look it over for spots and if it didn't smell or anything I should tell him twenty dollars and suck it."

"Spots?"

"Yeah, like check for any obvious diseases. Herpes is the most commonly visible and probably the only really dangerous one if you're just doing oral. So, like, I looked his dick over and it was actually pretty good. It was long and bent up a bit. A bit longer than Doug's but not as fat. Then I said, 'twenty'."

I laughed at Trish cause she said 'twenty' in a funny voice, "You said it like that?"

"Yeah, I thought I had to disguise my voice for some reason." Now she's giggling as well and takes a few puffs on a joint she's lit. When she's finished coughing, she passes it to me and continues, "So there I was. Sucking some strangers dick through a hole in the wall with Doug's permission."

"Damn!"

"Old mate shot his wad really quickly. All the time I was wondering if he was some druggo or a poofter or just a holiday maker whose wife was waiting for him somewhere. He passed a twenty through the hole, zipped up, flushed and shot off out of there like a firework. Before I knew it Doug was opening my door. I was just getting up off my knees and he helped me, and his eyes were wild."

"Was he angry?"

"Hell no. He bent me over, pulled down my pants and fucked me hard up against the toilet." Her eyes close as she pictures the memory. "We still talk about that sometimes. So, yeah. I guess that's where it started. We did a lot of talking after that. It had been so damned risky and so damned hot at the same time. Eventually, we came up with this idea together."

"Wow..." I am a fine mix of stunned and stoned.

"So, don't judge bitch. Just enjoy. These guys are all clean, respectful and if that changes, they won't be invited back."

We're still talking through this when another cock in the wall interrupts us. "Oh Tony. You remember Tony."

"That's... Oh my god, that's Tony's cock!" Tony was one of our mates in high school and he was always the shy nerdy kind of bloke. If only I'd known back then what a lovely cock he had. "Jesus."

"Yeah, I know right. You want it?"

I do. So, I scoot across on my knees to slurp all eight kind of bent fat inches of it into my mouth. Well, the first four and a bit at least while I hold his shaft with my hand and bob and slurp and suck for all I'm worth. Out of the corner of my eyes I see Trish right next to me smiling like a wierdo.

"What?" I ask briefly letting Tony slip from my lips before reclaiming him.

"You're beautiful. Look at you go." She brushes my hair out of my face and watches intently as I suck our old school-mate's cock. "My turn, give."

I groan and relinquish my prize and watch as she fills her throat with it. In no time there is a quiet knock and she pulls it out and sprays his jizz all over my tits then points the next few spurts at her face. When Tony's done hosing us, he pops a hand through the hole and gives us a big 'thumbs up' and a fifty dollar note.

And I sucked cock. We sucked cock together and giggled and painted ourselves with cum. We made sluts of ourselves and loved every moment of us. No one outside this little room except our husbands knew and they couldn't judge us because they gave us permission to let loose for a little while. No one would ever know this side of us; this freedom to just be sexual in all our womanly slutty glory. Perhaps that's what the 'glory' in gloryhole is all about.

And all too soon, there are the sounds of car doors closing and driving off. There was a pile of fifty dollar notes in a little basket near the sink and there were two very messy looking women.

"Wait a moment, Maddy." Trish steadies me with a hand on my arm as I reach for the little sink and get ready to clean myself up and get dressed. "This is the best bit. Look. Just watch."

When I look at the little monitor, I see Doug and Paul shake hands and slap each other's shoulders. The poker room is empty save for them and I watch as Paul leaves. There is a knock at our door and Trish opens it to a leering Paul.

His face is etched with shocked arousal as he takes in Trish's cum smeared body and dishevelled face. "Ah, hi. Doug said-"

He recoils slightly as Trish pecks him on the cheek and squeezes past him in the doorway. Her naked little body giggles out of sight and then I wait in horror as my husband looks me up and down. I'm kneeling still. There is cum in my hair, on my face, all over my breasts and I must look like a total-

"Fucking hot!" He helps me up. On the monitor I can see Doug has Trish bent over the poker table and he's thrusting brutally into her from behind. It's my turn to recoil a little as Paul pulls me close to kiss him.

"I-" start to object thinking I must taste of jizz and it's still on my face and he's kissing me anyway. His tongue invades my mouth and his fingers push inside my sodden pussy. Then I'm pushed to face the wall and bend, and he's inside me.

An animal is fucking me. This can't me my quiet, considerate husband. This is an animal just using me to get his rocks off. The sheer sexuality of the entire evening has me balancing on a precipice of arousal and his thorough mistreatment pushes me suddenly over it into a waterfall of orgasms that chase each other. And still he pounds away.

MadisonK
MadisonK
53 Followers